Wet Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers

"Oh my gawd!" Tom exclaimed, his eyes glued to his wife's pubic region. "I forgot that you got a tattoo! Wow! It looks like he branded you!"

Tom, still sitting, was staring, eye level, at the three-inch-high jet-black spade symbol on Terri's smooth-shaven pussy mound, pointing up toward her belly button with its base just above her slit.

Terri giggled and said, "Well, I guess he sorta did brand me, but I love it, don't you?! It was Jake's idea, of course, but I thought about you, Tom, while I was getting tattooed. You'll be able to rub your nose on it when you're licking my pussy!"

Tom thought about how he would never, ever, be able to look at his wife's beautiful naked body in quite the same way again. Not with that symbol of black sex forever embossed on her skin.

Terri then took each of the men's hands and pulled them to their feet and she said, "Okay. Come on. Both of you. Off with your clothes!"

"Terri!" Tom said hesitatingly, "Wait a minute!" A wave of self-consciousness swept over Tom as he was faced with exposing himself in front of another man who was most certainly better endowed. "Why do I have to..."

"You put me in charge and I want to see both of my men bare-ass naked!" Terri said with a smile.

Tom reached his hand to his crotch and was relieved to feel that his penis was fully erect. At least he wouldn't look tiny. Jake didn't hesitate at all, pulling off his pull-over shirt to exhibit his dark, muscular, tattooed physic. Jake and Tom dropped their pants simultaneously, and they both pulled down their boxer shorts.

"Holy shit!" Tom exclaimed, looking sideways as Jake stood there with his big black cock jutting out. "You're hung like a fucking horse!"

"I told you that, didn't I?" Terri gushed. "Isn't that the biggest, most beautiful cock you've ever seen?! Now, honestly, Tom, can you really blame me?!"

Tom thought to himself. No, he couldn't really blame his wife for lusting over Jake's cock. Tom wasn't gay, but he still was in awe of it, and he was almost tempted to touch it himself, but he would never allow that to happen.

Terri sat down in the middle of the couch and she patted the seat cushions on both sides of her, signaling for the men to sit. Tom took his place on her left, Jake on her right. Terri then extended both arms sideways and wrapped each hand around a penis. Then she slowly began to stroke both of them.

In a mischievous tone, Terri said, "Hmmm. Which one to choose?" Turning her head toward Tom, she said, "Do I want the medium size? (she almost said small, but caught herself) or do I want the extra-large? She turned her head toward Jake and said, "I'm thinking extra-large!"

Terri shifted to move her mouth close to Jake's cock and twisted her body to make her pussy accessible to Tom. Before taking Jake into her mouth, Terri quietly said, "Tom, honey, why don't you lick my pussy while I suck this big black cock."

Terri and Jake both moaned as their sex organs were simultaneously stimulated orally. Tom found that seeing Terri's spade tattoo close-up as he began to work his tongue was actually very arousing. Jake benefited also since Terri was really going to town on his cock. It wasn't long before Terri pulled her mouth off and shrieked, "Ohhh fuck! I'm cumming already. Oh shit, Tom, that feels so good! Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

After her orgasm, Terri rolled herself around and then stood up on the couch and straddled Jake with her ass in his face. As she began to slowly lower herself into a reverse cowgirl, she said, "Watch this, Tom. Watch his big, fat, black, nigger cock going into my poor little white pussy. I love seeing it happen and I know you will too."

"Oooohh, ooohh, yes! Oh fuck, that's it! Oh gawd, that cock feels so good inside me!"

Tom had to silently agree with his wife. Seeing that black cock sliding in and out of her body was an incredible sight, better than any porn video he had ever watched. Tom slowly stroked his cock, fighting every natural urge to ejaculate. He wanted this to last.

Jake reached his arms around from behind Terri and tenderly fondled her boobs. Terri shrieked with another orgasm and kept sliding her pussy up and down on the cock that impaled her. Tom was amazed that the fucking went on for so long, with Jake lasting much longer than he ever did. Finally, Jake groaned, "Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum in you!"

"Do it! Do it, Jake! Cum in my pussy! Oh Tom, I fucking love it when he cums in my pussy!"

""Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, arrrhhh!" Jake roared as he blasted Terri's pussy with his cum.

After a few moments, Terri eased herself up and off of Jake. She then leaned down and sucked his softening cock into her mouth, cleaning it with her lips and tongue. Then, she looked over at Tom. His dick had almost completely retracted into his crop of pubic hair, which was smeared with jizz as well.

"Oh, Tommy, you came too!" Terri said, smiling. "You must have liked it almost as much as me and Jake!"

Terri then moved her head to Tom's crotch and lapped up as much of his cum as she could. Then she laid back in the middle of the couch, and said, "Tom, honey, will you clean me up now?"

"Terri," Tom said tentatively, "I don't want to lick you when you're full of Jake's cum! Geez, that's disgusting."

"Oh it is not!" Terri protested. "I just took it in my mouth, and I took yours too. Come on, honey, I think you'll like it."

Tom grudgingly went down on his knees and slowly leaned in to connect his mouth with Terri's pussy. He started slowly, just touching her with his tongue, but then got more comfortable with it and slurped and licked at his wife's messy snatch for several minutes. When he finished, Tom wiped his slimy mouth with his hand.

Terri laughed and said, "Now that wasn't bad at all, was it, Tommy? Now we've both got Jake's black sperm in our bellies, don't we?! I think that officially makes you a cuckold!"

Tom smiled meekly and wondered to himself exactly what that meant.

The three sat around for a while, talking and touching. Terri traded kisses with both of her men from time to time. When Tom got up to use the bathroom, Terri followed him and asked him as sweetly as possible if he would mind if she slept with Jake in their bed that night. Tom protested at first, but after Terri reminded him that it was her date night, he reluctantly agreed. Later, Tom tossed and turned in the bed in the guest room, listening to the sounds of his wife being fucked in the master bedroom.

Tom woke up Saturday morning in the guest room. He heard noises down the hall. It was his wife's voice, saying "That's it! Fuck me harder!" Tom walked to the master bedroom. The door was wide open, but then, leaving doors open was one of his rules. Tom saw his wife, on her hands and knees on their bed, being fucked from behind by her big black boyfriend. Tom's hand went to his dick and he started jerking off as he stood in the doorway. Terri caught a glimpse of her husband and managed to grunt "Morning, Honey" toward him. Terri had a couple of orgasms before Jake came in her pussy.

Terri collapsed on her back on the bed and asked Tom to lick her clean. Tom didn't hesitate and brought her to another orgasm as he buried his mouth in her and lapped up as much of Jake's cum as he could. Terri then dismissed Tom from the room, asking him to make some coffee while and she took a shower with Jake.

The trio sat around the kitchen table, sipping coffee and chatting for about an hour. Then, Terri kissed Jake goodbye. That took a while. Terri and Tom spent the rest of the weekend together. Everything was back to normal, except that Terri was noticeably more agreeable and attentive than usual.

Party of three

On Monday afternoon, Terri texted Tom that Jake would be coming over Tuesday night, after dinner. Tom got home a little later than usual Monday. When he gave his wife his usual hello hug and kiss, her eyes flew wide open and he shrieked loudly.

"You got your ears pierced! Oh honey, I love it! Your earrings look so cute! And sexy! You know what? I'm going to fuck you right now!" And she did, right there in the living room. As they relaxed in the afterglow, Tom told himself that he should have given in to his wife's earring fetish a lot sooner. Now, if only he could turn his skin black and grow a big cock...

After work on Tuesday, Terri fixed a quick dinner and then told Tom they needed to get ready for Jake. Terri brushed her hair, did her makeup and slipped into her sexiest nightgown. Tom wore a tee shirt and shorts. Terri told him that she needed to get him something different to wear, the next time she went to the store. Maybe some colorful tank tops and new underwear.

Jake arrived at about 8 o'clock Tuesday night. Terri and Jake immediately started making out on the couch. Tom sat and watched. After a while, Terri suggested that they all go to the bedroom. Terri and Jake undressed each other. Tom undressed himself and took a seat in the chair beside the bed while his wife and her lover engaged in some lengthy foreplay. Then they fucked. It was long and loud and eventually concluded as usual, with Jake cumming in Terri. They all got dressed again, went downstairs for some kissing and conversation, then Jake left at about 11. Terri and Tom went to bed and soon fell asleep.

That interlude set the stage for future weeknight get-togethers. One night a week they would all spend a few hours at home, and Friday night was set aside as date night.

There was one week when Jake came to visit an extra time. He had planned to get together with Terri's friend Marie that night, but she wasn't feeling well and had to beg off. She had been getting nauseous in the morning and her boobs were sore. To top it all off, she had missed her period. She planned to see her doctor the next day.

First Friday

When Friday rolled around, Terri and Tom both knew what that meant. It was date night with Jake - her first time, not counting their impromptu threesome last Friday.

That morning was typical, with Terri and Tom both running around and rushing off to work. When Tom got home at about 6:30 he saw no sign of his wife and was a little miffed to think that she had gone off without saying goodbye. He hollered out loud, "I'm home, honey! Are you here?!"

"Be right down," Terri called from upstairs. "Jake is picking me up at 7."

When Terri came downstairs, carrying a small overnight bag, Tom was floored. His wife was so gorgeous and so hot looking, wearing a never-before-seen little red dress, low cut in the front to show off her braless tits and barely long enough to cover her ass. Her legs looked a mile long with the tall black heels. Her toenails were painted bright red to match her fingers and her lip gloss.

"You look amazing, baby," Tom said, grinning ear to ear. He embraced her and said, "Your nipples are poking right through the material."

"Glad you like it," Terri said, giving him just the quickest little kiss to avoid messing up her makeup. "Speaking of nipples, what do you think about me maybe getting them pierced? Jake says that pierced nipples really turn him on, but I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"Well, I think your breasts are perfect the way they are," Tom said, "and it's not just what Jake wants, or what I want. It really depends on what you want. If you really want to get them pierced I'm sure it would turn me on just as much as Jake."

"Oh, that's so sweet," Terri cooed, "Alright then, I'll think about it."

As they embraced, Tom squeezed Terri's ass cheeks, just for fun, and was a little surprised to feel no panties under her dress. He stepped back a foot and lifted the front of her dress high enough to reveal her tattooed vagina, unencumbered by any underwear.

Tom's expression turned serious and he said, "I really think you should be wearing panties."

Terri responded, "If you insist, I can run upstairs and put a pair on, but in 'full disclosure' - and that's what we agreed on - I'll just take them off in Jake's truck. Going without panties, and I've never done it before, is making me feel super-sexy, and that's how I want to feel tonight."

"Well, okay I guess," Tom relented. "Thanks for being up-front with me." Then he chuckled and said "no pun intended! I guess, as they say, you're 'going commando.'"

Terri laughed and thanked her husband with another quick peck on the lips.

"So, what's with the overnight bag?" Tom asked. "I thought that spending the night with Jake was just a possibility. Obviously you're planning to sleep in his bed tonight."

"I thought you were okay with it?" Terri said, slightly annoyed. "You said so when we went over the rules. Jake said something about maybe smoking some weed because it feels amazing when he fucks, and you wouldn't want him driving me home if he's high, would you?"

"I'm surprised that he's thinking of doing drugs with you there, but no, I wouldn't want Jake driving you anywhere if he's under the influence. It's just that I was thinking that you might, maybe, spend all night with him, sometime, not that you were necessarily going to do it. Having a sleepover with him was an option that we left open. But, if I guess if I were him I'd keep you in bed as long as I could too."

"Oh Tom, I love you!"

Tom and Terri heard the doorbell. Tom opened the door and allowed Jake to enter. Jake made another joke about how good the paint looked, then he turned his eyes on Terri and told her she looked stunning. Terri walked up to Jake, put her arms around his neck, and gave him a lingering open mouth kiss. She didn't seem concerned anymore about smudging her makeup. The kiss lasted quite a while until Tom deliberately and loudly cleared his throat. Terri released her embrace with Jake and turned to hug Tom.

Terri gave Tom a kiss and said, "Alright honey, we're going to get going. I'll send you a text later and I will see you in the morning, before noon." With that said, Jake picked up her overnight bag and she grabbed her purse and walked out the door with Jake's free hand draping her shoulder.

Tom went to his computer and spent a long time surfing interracial sites in the nude. After masturbating himself to a rousing climax, he went back to the living room and watched TV. At about midnight, Terri sent him a text: Having fun. Going to Jake's now. See you in the AM. Love u. XXX

Tom went to bed and imagined that his wife was probably, at that very moment, getting thoroughly fucked by her black boyfriend while he lay there alone. After about an hour, Tom fell asleep.

The next morning, Tom woke up at sunrise, even though he had planned to sleep in. He made coffee and sat alone, sipping it. He was feeling more anxious than he thought he would. He forced himself to wait until 9 AM before sending his wife a text: U OK? Be home soon?

Terri replied immediately with her own text: I'm fine. By noon.

Tom was staring out the front window when he saw Jake's truck pull into the driveway at 11:30. He was a bit perturbed, watching his wife talking and kissing Jake for 10 minutes before finally opening the truck's door and giving Jake a little hand wave as she walked toward the house. Tom scooted into the kitchen and was pretending to nonchalantly putter around until he heard the front door close.

"Oh, you're home," he said.

Terri put her bag down and walked up to Tom to give him a hug and a kiss. She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a frilly blouse. She smelled fresh so Tom assumed that she had showered recently. Terri asked Tom if he was okay and he said that he was. She poured herself a cup of stale coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. Tom sat with her.

"Well, tell me how it went," Tom asked quietly with a hint of a smile.

"It was great!" Terri replied, smiling widely. "I love you, honey, and I love that you let me fly on my own."

Tom's spirits lifted a little and he said, "Tell me what you did. Well, I know what you did, but I mean what else did you do?

"Okay," Terri said, "First, we did this." She reached down with both hands and pulled her top up above her boobs, letting Tom get his first glimpse of the silver barbells that poked through each of her nipples.

"Holy shit!" Tom exclaimed. "I thought you were just thinking about it. It must have hurt like hell. Your nipples do look amazing, though. I'll bet Jake loves them."

"Oh he does!" Terri chuckled. "He couldn't keep his fingers and his lips off of them, even though they're still sore. Maybe for my birthday you could buy me some nipple rings or whatever you think would look nice.

After we left the piercing place - the same shop where I got my spade tattoo - Jake took me to a nightclub, a black nightclub. There were only a couple of white girls there and I got a lot of attention, believe me!

We sat down at a table and Jake ordered drinks for us. He saw that I wasn't wearing my wedding and engagement rings and he said I should have left them on."

Tom reached across the table and took his wife's bare left hand and said, "You know, I never noticed that you left your rings at home."

Terri smiled and said, "Well, I won't do that again. Jake says I should always wear my rings so that everyone will know that his white girlfriend is married. He said it makes me a 'hot wife' and it's sort of a status thing for black guys.

A couple of Jake's friends joined us at the table. They were really nice guys and they sort of flirted with me and told me that I was 'one hot looking bitch'! Jake didn't mind at all. After a while, we all got up to dance. We were moving around the dance floor and all three guys took turns bumping my ass! Jake kinda shocked me when he grabbed the front of my skirt to flash my bare pussy for a couple of seconds."

Tom interjected, "Terri, I don't think it's a good idea for you to get that personal with guys in a dance hall. They'll think you're a total slut and it could spin out of control."

"We were just having a little fun," Terri said. Seeing how her husband was reacting, she decided not to mention that the guys had both squeezed her boobs and she had kissed them, after being prodded by Jake to do it.

"So, we danced for a while and had another drink," Terri continued. "Jake and I were making out quite a bit and he finally said it was time to go. That was okay with me, so we left the club and drove to his apartment.

When we got there, I was ready to get down to business, but Jake wanted to smoke some weed first. Jake lit a joint and then he covered my mouth with his and I inhaled his smoke. After I exhaled, he handed me the joint and I did the same thing, taking a hit and then sealing our lips and letting him have my smoke. We did that a few times and then Jake said we'd better to stop because it was really good shit and we'd be stoned out of our minds in no time!"

Tom was shocked. "I can't believe that you smoked marijuana! I hope you don't get hooked on it!"

Terri smiled and rolled her eyes at her husband's naïve reaction and said, "It's no big deal, honey. Really. Lots of people smoke weed. In fact, I've got a couple of joints in my bag that Jake gave me to share with you."

Terri continued her recap of the date. "So anyway, we were there on his living room couch and we were kissing and undressing and stuff. By the time that we were both naked, I was starting to feel the weed. Oh my gawd! When we started fucking I was really high and it was unreal! I could feel everything more than ever and it was sorta like slow motion when he started sliding his cock in and out. I came really hard a couple of times and it seemed like we fucked forever before Jake finally came in my pussy.

We both just laid there on the couch for a while, I'm not sure how long, both of us totally wasted, then we eventually drifted into the bedroom and fucked again before we fell asleep.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers