Wet Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"You know that I'd never touched a black man before, but I wanted to feel Jake everywhere. I wanted to run my white hands all over his black skin. He did the same with me, although he spent most of his time squeezing my tits. He told me how nice they were and he leaned down and started sucking on my nipples. Now you know how that drives me crazy and makes me wet! I couldn't wait anymore and I just threw myself on the couch, on my back, and I pointed my knees up, and I said 'fuck me with that big black cock!' It took him a couple of minutes to push it into my pussy and I could feel every inch of him. Then he started going and going. I had an orgasm after about a minute. I've never been able to cum without getting my pussy licked or using my fingers, but Jake's cock made me cum! Fucking him was amazing. He fucked me for a long time - and I'm not going to lie to you, Tom - I loved every minute of it! I never felt anything like it. I came a couple of more times. Then he tensed up and he started grunting and I could actually feel his sperm shooting into me!"

Suddenly Tom leaned forward and almost shouted, "You let him cum in you?! You weren't using a condom or anything and he came in you?! It's your fertile time! What the fuck were you thinking?!

Terri was not quite prepared for Tom's explosive reaction, since he had been taking everything in stride as she gave him her black-fucking recap. She started stammering in her own defense.

"Everything happened really fast, and I was caught up in the moment. I was going to have him pull out before he came but it just felt so fucking good that I didn't want him to stop. (After a pause) Now, stop and think. I probably started ovulating last Thursday or Friday, and you and I made love Saturday and Sunday, remember? So, if I was going to get pregnant it would have happened then, don't you think?"

Tom leaned back and shrugged his shoulders. He hoped that Terri's reasoning was correct.

Terri decided to keep telling her story, but maybe without so much detail, and she spoke again.

"So, after that, Jake got dressed and I put my robe back on. He started painting the walls with his roller and I just started puttering around the house. At about noon I fixed us lunch. We were kissing and touching a little because, you know, at that point we were already lovers. At about 4 o'clock he finished all his painting and put his stuff away."

Tom interjected, "So, he actually did do the paint job in two days. He was there on Wednesday and Thursday just to fuck you."

"Yeah," Terri admitted. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Did anything else happen on Tuesday?" Tom asked.

"Well, he fucked me again after he loaded his truck. You called me at about 6:30. Oh, we fucked again after dinner. And then again when we went to bed, at about 10 o'clock."

"You slept with him in our bed?!" Tom asked loudly. "On Tuesday, all night long?"

"Wednesday and Thursday night too." Terri answered sheepishly.

"Shit!" Tom erupted. "Geeze, I don't fucking believe you! And I suppose you let him cum in you every time?"

Terri nodded her head.

"Okay, tell me what happened on Wednesday," Tom dryly said.

"Alright," Terri agreed, "I woke up early on Wednesday and I got up real quiet, because I wanted to let Jake sleep, and I came downstairs and made coffee. He came down a little while later, walking into the kitchen totally naked. We started kissing and stuff and he wound up fucking me on the kitchen counter. That new granite felt ice cold on my bare ass! Then we just kind of hung around the house all day.

My friend Marie called and asked me how I liked Jake. She was the one who recommended him, remember? I told her that he had done a nice job with the painting. She said she meant 'how did I like his big, black cock.' I said, 'you bitch! You set me up!' She laughed and said that she thought I'd like it because she's been fucking Jake for about two months!

You called at about 3 in the afternoon. We were actually fucking at the time, and I should have let my phone go to voicemail, but I thought maybe something was wrong, with you calling so early. That's when I told you that little fib and said we were moving furniture around. Jake thought it was pretty funny - me trying to talk to you while he was ramming my pussy with his cock. We had dinner and went to bed. That was about it."

Tom took his last swig of beer and asked, "How many times did you fuck him on Wednesday?"

"Four," Terri answered, "No five. And a blowjob."

Terri kept talking.

"On Thursday Jake woke up first and he wanted to fuck right away. After that, we took a shower together and then we went downstairs and had some coffee. Jake needed to get some clean clothes and check his mail, so we went over to his apartment. We were there for a couple of hours, and we fucked there, just one time, then we stopped for lunch on our way back to the house.

By the way, we ran into your friend, Alan, at the restaurant. He gave me a funny look, seeing me with Jake, and I told him that Jake was our painter and we had gone to the paint store before stopping to eat. I don't know if he believed me. He seemed a little suspicious. You might want to tell him that I mentioned seeing him while I was out with the painter.

On our way back, Jake stopped and got me a tattoo, then we watched TV before dinner, and we fucked a couple of more times before bed."

"Wait a minute," Jake interjected, "Did you say he got you a tattoo?! What did you get? Where is it?"

"I'll show you later, okay?" Terri answered. "It's small and you can only see it when I'm naked. Getting the tattoo was really no fun, but I love how it looks on me!

Oh, and Jake got a call from his contractor buddy, begging him to paint a bathroom. So he had to work today and I went to my office too. We just had a quickie this morning before we got dressed and left the house."

After taking another sip of wine, Terri finished up with, "So, you told me about your week and I told you about mine."

They just sat and stared at each other for a minute. Tom broke the silence.

"I don't know what to say, Terri. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to get up right now and leave you. Another part is making me stay. You said you don't want a divorce. Exactly what do you want, or do you even know?"

"Yes, Tom," Terri said, reaching her hand across the table to touch his, "I want you to be my husband, and I want to be your wife. I want to keep our marriage alive." Then she sighed and said, "And I want Jake too. I know I've been bad, and now I'm being selfish, but I want it all."

"If I asked you to promise me that you'll never see Jake again, could you do it?" Tom asked Terri to her face.

"Sure, I could promise you that," Terri answered, "But please don't ask me to do it, because it's a promise I could never keep. I want to fuck Jake. I need to fuck Jake, but I don't want to sneak around and cheat on you anymore. That's why I told you everything tonight. We could be happy, and we could make it work, you and me, and Jake. Don't you think it's at least worth a try? Can't we try it for a night, a week, a month, whatever?

You can live out your fantasy - seeing me with a black guy. Not everyone gets that chance. And if it doesn't work out, you can say at least you tried, and then you can leave me and divorce me, or whatever you think you need to do."

Tom shifted in his seat and said, "So, if it doesn't work out, I can leave you, but you leaving Jake is clearly not an option. (After a pause) If I agreed to this 'triangle' there would have to be ground rules. You can't be fucking him four or five times a day. You would need to be my wife all the time, and his girlfriend, his lover, every now and then."

Terri fought to keep from smiling too big a smile, and her eyes became wet with tears. Tears of relief and joy.

"Yes, honey, yes! Sure, we can have rules. We need to have rules. And I'll be a better wife than ever. Thank you, Tom. It'll work out. I know it will!"

Tom handed Terri a napkin to wipe her eyes, then he said, "We need to sit down and talk about this with Jake. All three of us. I don't want you to fuck him, or see him, or even talk to him on the phone until we have a chance to talk this over. Understood? You can decide when you want to get together."

Terri leaned forward and asked, "How about now?"

"Now?" Tom asked, "What do you mean, now?"

Before Tom even finished his question, Terri had turned toward the bar and was waving her arm high in the air, making a "come here" signal with her hand. Tom and Terri had passed Jake, sitting on a bar stool, when they walked to their booth, but Tom hadn't recognized Jake because he was wearing a dark pullover shirt, not the white painter's cap and uniform shirt he'd seen him in when he briefly met him Monday morning.

Tom was surprised and a little peeved. While Jake was leaving the bar area Tom asked Terri, "Why did you have him waiting in the wings? How did you know that I would agree to talk to him after everything you had to tell me?"

Terri appeared sincere when she said, "I didn't know. I had no idea how it was going to go, or what you were going to do. Honestly, I thought that I might need a ride, or a place to stay tonight."

Meeting of the minds

As Jake casually strolled toward their booth, Tom stood up and Terri scooted closer to the wall to make room for two on her seat. When Jake arrived, Tom and Jake gave each other a nod but did not shake hands. Tom began to move to sit next to Terri but Terri motioned for Jake to sit beside her. Both men sat down, Jake beside Terri and Tom sitting across from them.

Terri was smiling and was almost giddy with excitement. Jake still didn't know exactly what to think or expect. Terri reached her hand over and flicked Jake's ear lobe a couple of times, then she looked and Tom and said, "Don't you just love his earrings? They're just so fucking sexy!"

Tom kept looking Jake's way, and with a straight face he said, "Terri tells me that you two have been busy. By the way, the new paint looks nice."

Terri blurted out, "I told Tom all about us, Jake! Everything! He says it would be okay for you and me to keep seeing each other! He just wants us to work out some rules and I told him that would be no problem!"

Jake raised his eyebrows and a tight smile appeared on his face. Terri couldn't resist rubbing his arm with her hand in an excited, celebratory gesture.

Terri looked across the table at her husband and asked, "Tom, would you mind if I kissed my boyfriend?"

"Would it matter if I did?" Tom replied.

"No," Terri said, smiling, "No honey, not really." With that Jake turned his face toward Terri and they eagerly plastered their lips to each other's for a solid five seconds.

Tom did not let on, but the sight of his wife kissing another man, and a black man at that, was stunning, and strangely arousing. Tom said, "This will take a little getting used to."

Jake and Terri both laughed. Jake then looked at Tom and began to speak in a deliberately serious but friendly way.

"Tom, you're a lucky man. You're married to a beautiful, sexy, exciting woman. I've never met anyone quite like her. But she's your wife and I'll never forget that. I don't want to take her from you."

Tom interrupted, "I think you already have."

"No, she's not mine," Jake assured Tom, "She's yours. What we have together is just sex. It's great sex, don't get me wrong, and I want more of it, and I know she does too, but she doesn't love me like she loves you."

Tom was digesting every word, but he wasn't sure if Jake actually meant what he said or if he was just spouting some bullshit to make fucking his wife an easier proposition. Still, Tom appreciated that Jake was saying all the right things. Tom knew that Terri was going to fuck Jake, whether he was part of the equation or not. Tom mainly just wanted to maintain a little control, to whatever extent that was possible.

"So, Tom, what kind of rules did you have in mind?" Jake asked.

"I'm not sure," Tom replied. "This is a work in progress, and it's subject to change. But first of all, no more lying and cheating. No secrets. If you're fucking Terri I don't want to be told that you're moving furniture or some other bullshit."

Terri and Jake both nodded their heads.

Tom continued, "I think we could start with one night a week. You two can have each other at our house, or you could go out to dinner, or a movie, or a night club, or whatever, beforehand. I'd like to at least get some text messages, so that I know Terri is okay and what time she'll be home."

"But, Tom, honey," Terri whined, "instead of me coming home in the middle of the night, wouldn't it be better, sometimes, if I just spent the night with Jake? You know, we might be drinking, or whatever, and it might be safer for us to just stay together. I can promise you that I'll be home early the next day."

"Well, maybe," Tom said, bringing another smile to Terri's face. "As long as I know where you're staying, and it's only one night a week, I guess you could stay over and sleep with him sometimes."

Terri immediately followed up with, "If it's okay with you guys, we could make Friday night our date night. Then, I'd be home with you, Tom, by noon Saturday and we'd have the rest of the weekend together." Tom and Jake both nodded their heads in agreement.

"Let me suggest something too," Jake said. "I've had some experience with white husbands. Some of them are total cuckolds and don't participate at all. Other guys want to watch and maybe get involved before, during, or after I fuck their wives. That usually goes best when I come to the house. I think we should have one date night, like you suggested. Friday would be fine, and then maybe another night where we just hang out at your place, all three of us, and have a little fun."

Terri was smiling widely and nodding her head. She liked the idea.

"I guess we could try that" Tom conceded. "I think I'd like to see it for myself - you know, Terri fucking your black cock. Like I told Terri, I have sort-of fantasized about her fucking a black guy but I never expected it to actually happen. I'm not gay, so don't expect me to suck your cock or anything, but I might want to get involved somehow. If - or I should say when - you do come to our house to fuck Terri, I don't want any closed doors anywhere. I want to know what's going on, all the time, and I want to be able to see it, if I decide that I want to."

Terri was so giddy that she mouthed a "thank you" to Tom, then she grabbed Jake's chin and turned his face toward her to give him another kiss in celebration.

"Any more rules?" Jake asked.

"Not right now," Tom answered, "But I may think of more and I'll let you both know."

Jake extended his hand across the table to Tom, who reached his out too, and they shook. Terri grinned and clapped lightly.

"Well, it's Friday night!" Terri chuckled. "Date night! Why don't we give our little arrangement a test run? We could all go over to the house now!"

"I guess we could," Tom said with a little hesitation. "How about you, Jake?"

"It works for me."

As Tom was paying the server with his credit card he noticed his wife, across the table, leaning toward Jake and whispering in his ear.

"Terri, what are you doing?" Tom asked, smiling, but with a scolding tone. "We're not supposed to be keeping secrets and you're already whispering something that you don't want me to hear."

"I'm sorry honey," Terri said, smiling herself. "I was just telling Jake that I couldn't wait to fuck him again."

Home sweet home

As the three walked out of the restaurant, Tom and Terri held hands and Jake followed. In the parking lot, Terri asked Tom if he would mind if she rode to their house with Jake, saying she wanted to bring him up to speed on everything they had talked about. Tom said okay. Terri released Tom's hand and put her hand in Jake's as they strolled to his truck.

Driving alone in his pickup, following Terri and Jake, Tom had time to think. He thought about how, barely two hours earlier, he was all keyed up after his conference and was eager to talk to his loving wife about it, and about Jake, the foot-dragging painter. Now, he's come to find out that Jake is his wife's boyfriend and they've been fucking like rabbits in heat. And, in a few minutes, he'd be watching them fuck each other again.

It caused Tom to question his own masculinity. Doing a quick self-assessment in his brain, Tom acknowledged that Terri really didn't need him at all. She owned their house, her car, the truck he was driving, and she had money in the bank and a good-paying job. Terri was sexy and attractive enough to turn heads wherever they went. And, lest he should ever forget, Tom had a dick that was small by anyone's standards. Plus, Terri was now, no doubt, addicted, hooked, on Jake's big black cock.

Stopping behind Jake's truck at a traffic light, Tom could see the silhouette of his wife, leaning over from the passenger seat, to connect with Jake's face. He recalled when he and Terri first started dating, and how red lights at intersections were opportunities to steal a kiss or a touchy caress. Terri had seemingly gone back in time and she now had a boyfriend again, not just a boring husband.

Tom began to wonder why Terri had wanted to "come clean" with him, why she started off by saying that she did not want a divorce, why she pleaded with him to remain her husband, but to allow another man to share their lives, and why she agreed to the rules that he set out. Of course, Tom expected that the rules would be violated on occasion, but at least he had had a chance to exert some control.

There was only one possible explanation for his wife's attitude and behavior. Tom smiled as he thought to himself that Terri obviously, truly, did love him and genuinely wanted to be his wife.

When they arrived at the house, Tom and Jake both parked their trucks and everyone exited. Tom went to unlock the front door and saw Jake and Terri approaching. Jake had his hand on Terri's hip. She was smiling, obviously feeling anticipation and none of the apprehension that Tom was experiencing. After Tom opened the door, Terri and Jake strolled in past him. Tom went straight to the kitchen and turned on the light. He asked if anyone wanted a drink, maybe some beer or wine. He heard no response and glanced toward the living room where Terri and Jake were in a tight, standing embrace, passionately kissing each other.

"Anything to drink?!" Tom shouted.

Terri stopped kissing for a moment and said, "No thanks, honey. I've had too much already."

"I'm good," Jake replied before returning his lips to Terri's.

Tom walked into the living room and stopped about two feet away from his wife and Jake, deliberately invading their space. Terri and Jake released their hold on each other. Terri motioned toward the couch and they all sat down, Jake on one side, Tom on the other, and Terri in the middle. They sat there, silently staring ahead, for over a minute, then Terri started laughing and the two guys followed suit.

Still chuckling, Tom said to Terri, "Well, I'm not sure how we're supposed to do this, so why don't you kinda call the shots, baby?"

"Okay, well, we'll just play it by ear," Terri said as she stood up. "Why don't we all get more comfortable?"

With that said, Terri began to undress in front of Tom and Jake. It was not exactly a strip-tease, but she began to slowly peel off her clothing, first unbuttoning her blouse, then reaching behind her back to unhook her bra and let it fall off, exposing her exquisite breasts with their fully plump nipples. Next, she loosened her skirt and let it to fall to the floor. Finally, she pulled down her panties and kicked them off her feet.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers