What a Fuck-Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was that after Kim had left the room, I found myself regaining my composure mentally, while finding that my physical composure just wouldn't unwind, even though Kim had been fully dressed.

My penis; initially flattened by her presence, now stood hard and proud, seemingly desperate for attention, almost as if he felt he'd missed out on something.

And much as I shook my head to try to knock some commonsense into him, my penis remained as stiff as ever and it wasn't until I'd extracted a thoroughly exuberant orgasm from him that he agreed to behave. He obviously had no moral thoughts about it being wrong to get excited about one's sister!

It was another twenty-four hours before I had a chance to apologise to Kim for shouting at her – she'd gone off on a visit to one of our aunties the day of our confrontation and it was only when I got up relatively early the day afterwards that I remembered to apologise.

Still in my pyjamas I knocked politely on her door, to hear something go 'bonk' on the floor before Kim said "Damn!" and then "Yeah – you can come in."

"Hi Kim, g'morning," I said cheerfully, holding my hand up in a gesture of peace, "Sorry! Just wanted to say sorry about yesterday."

"Should think so too," she said, patting the bed, "You weren't half rude and nasty to me."

"Said I'm sorry," I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"Is it ok if I come in?" I asked cautiously, "What did you want to tell me?"

"Yeah, course it is, sit on the bed. Only wanted to tell you that I'd got a tax refund – it's only a couple of hundred quid but its great.....and I was just happy," she said, "Thought I'd offer to take you out but......"

"Nah – you look after your cash," I replied, "Sweet offer sis, but you come first."

She smiled sweetly back at me and blew me a kiss and I knew that I'd said the right thing; I knew now that she'd probably take me out anyway.

I settled myself cross-legged near the end of her bed as she continued to somewhat vaguely search for whatever it was that she'd dropped until she gave up and concentrated on me. She looked really pretty with her blond hair piled up; her face unaltered by make-up and with a soft pink bed jacket covering her top half. I had no idea what she had on underneath though, if anything.

"What did you drop just before I came in?" I asked but Kim just shook her head.

"Nothing important," she said dismissively, "I'll find it later."

Then she turned on one of those silly, naughty smiles; one that I just knew was going to get me I trouble.

"Come on then, tell me – what were you hiding the other day?" she asked with that impish smile, "I was right wasn't I?"

I found myself blushing uncontrollably and Kim was immediately aware that she'd come to the right conclusion and she laughed.

"Thought as much!" she continued, "It was your dick, wasn't it! You had an erection, didn't you?"

"You should have knocked," I said, hoping to put her on the back foot, but she carried on....

"You always seem to have a damn hard-on," she said, "What is it with you and your penis? Why are you always so horny? You ought to be able to control yourself better!"

Realising that there was no way out of my predicament but feeling rather weirdly excited about this turn of conversation, I tried to make a sensible, controlled reply.

"I can't help it," I said, "You don't know what its like. I don't make him hard; he does that all by himself, all the bloody time!"

"Yeah but there has to be something that sets him off," she replied, "You've got to be thinking of something sexy or he wouldn't get like that."

"Yeah – you!" I blurted out, "And not just thinking about you. Every time I see you you're half undressed; you walk around showing off your tits or your pussy or your arse – I'm a bloke, for fuck's sake, how am I supposed to respond?"

Ok – I was exaggerating somewhat but the message got through although I found that I had to drop my head and avert my eyes coyly as I spoke.

I heard Kim spluttering something but as I looked at the carpet so I spotted something gleaming just under the side of the bed.

"Oh Kim, is this what you dropped" I said as I got up, reached down and, feeling under the bed I pulled out..........a shiny silver pocket-sized vibrator!

"Oh what – oh oooops, sorry Kim!" I said.

"Oh shit!" cried Kim, "Let me have that – oh fuckin hell!"

She reached out and tried to grab it from me but I realised that I was holding some very incriminating evidence, so I smartly moved it out of her reach and held it up as I stood beside the bed and now it was Kim's turn to go red.

"So I guess you keep yourself under control with this, do you?" I said, holding it up to my nose and sniffing it loudly, immediately feeling movement down below my waist which I tried to ignore.

"Don't be dirty! Give it back," she said, making an ineffectual swipe at the vibrator.

There seemed to be a faint odour of pussy on the vibrator and I smiled as I looked at Kim.

"Been using it this morning, eh?" I asked and Kim rather unexpectedly nodded; her mouth curling with embarrassment.

"Had to," she said, "I got chatted up yesterday; he was hunky and gorgeous and I can't get him out of my mind."

"See – you're just like me really," I said pointing and shaking the vibrator at her, "So imagine that this is your hard-on – you can take it away and turn it off when you don't want it, can't you? But I'm stuck with my cock; it's there all the time and all I've got to do is to see something that turns me on and 'bang'; there he is."

"Like this?" asked Kim and as I looked at her she opened her bed jacket and flashed her near-on perfect naked tits at me, shaking them quickly before hiding them once more!

"Fuckin' hell!" I exclaimed involuntarily, "Jesus – don't do that!"

"Why not – they're mine," said Kim, smirking, "I can do what I like with them can't I; why what's wrong with them?"

"Nothing," I said, feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks and to my cock, "Nothing at all. They're just bloody gorgeous!"

But instead of Kim being ashamed or embarrassed she was chuckling and staring – straight at my erection that had popped up in seconds.

"Oh no," I moaned, "Not again!"

From a hanging position he'd remarkably quickly risen to a horizontal angle; thus tenting the material of my pyjamas obscenely; and with another involuntary jerk he raised upwards to point almost at the ceiling, the movement fluttering my pyjamas excitedly! And it was at this point that I remembered that I wasn't wearing underpants, mine having been discarded when I had a wank last night.

"Gosh – that's impressive!" Kim said, her eyes not wavering from the sight of my very stiff penis quivering under the material, "Guess you liked what you saw!"

I wasn't sure if I should just stand there and blush; turn around; cover him up or simply leave the room but since this was obviously a matter that Kim had become fixated on, it needed sorting out, one way or another, so instead I moved and sat down on the bed again.

"Told you, didn't I," I said, "There's nothing I can do to stop him and all it needs is something such as your tits being on show and it happens."

"And then the only way to get him to go down is to have a wank?" asked Kim but I shook my head.

"If I wait long enough he'll go down eventually," I said......

"But if you wait long enough something else will probably happen to bring him up again, yeah?" asked Kim, as she showed that she understood the situation.

I nodded quickly, knowing that even something as simple as a discussion about sex would keep him up and ready.

"So – what are going to do with him this time?" she asked, a sexy smile playing on her lips, her eyes sparkling.

"I'll have to do the same as usual," I said, "So I'll just leave if you don't mind."

"You're not taking my vibrator with you!" said Kim suddenly reminding me that I was still holding it, "Shame we can't do a swap!"

"Eh?" I queried, "Do what?"

"Nah – just having silly thoughts – might have been nice to have a penis to play with and let you play with my vibrator!" she said, a wicked grin playing on her face, "Still, wouldn't work unless you stayed here, would it?"

So saying she flopped backwards on the bed, her jacket held fast by one button near her neck but now falling open below to reveal her smooth trim tanned midriff; her cute tummy button and the underside of her breasts – and the fact that she was wearing knickers, damn it, even if they were merely scraps of semi-transparent material.

My penis jerked violently and a shiver ran all through me as I felt my foreskin slide back off my knob.

"Bloody hell Kim," I groaned, "You don't half look good! You shouldn't tease me though; it's not fair!"

"Hmmmmmm, who said I was teasing?" she replied seductively, as she ran her hands up and down her smooth thighs.

"You what?" I queried, "What are you on about?"

"Well, I want my vibrator back so perhaps I'll have to do an exchange with you to get it," she said, "Let me see your penis and I'll let you see where I put my vibrator!"

I was nearly off my head with excitement; long had I lusted after my sister despite knowing full well that she was way off limits, but here she was as good as offering herself to me! And incest or not, there was no way that I could turn down the offer of some good clean sexual stimulation and exploration!

I tried to defend my position of lofty righteousness but I couldn't keep it up.

"We're not supposed to do things like that," I said in hushed tones as I handed her vibrator back to her, "It's wrong, bad, nasty!"

"No it's not," said Kim, "Its just finding out, that's all. How am I supposed to find the right bloke if I don't know what I'm looking for? How will I know if he's got all the right bits? How will I know if they work properly if I don't find out first? So you can help."

"But.....but......why me?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Cos you're here and 'cos you love me and 'cos you wouldn't be nasty to me," said Kim, using loads of warped logic, "Anyway, I only want to look, for heaven's sake!"

The intervening few moments had been enough for my penis to get very excited; sufficiently so for him to begin to leak and Kim's eyes now locked onto my pyjamas.

"Look," she said, pointing, "You're getting all wet – you peeing yourself?"

I obviously knew what was happening and I groaned and covered my errant penis with my hand, the touch against his flesh causing him to jerk and leak even more.

"Oh bloody hell," I moaned, "No, its not pee, you stupid thing!"

"I'm not stupid – I just don't know.....that's why I want to find out," said Kim and in the face of thinking like that, what else could I do but give in!

"I'm going to get in trouble for this," I said, "What's the betting?"

"Not from me you won't," said Kim brightly as she sat up again, "Come on, lie down on the bed so I can do some exploring!"

Like a lamb to the slaughter I complied, feeling my penis tingling as the material of my pyjamas moved over the exposed skin of my knob as I lay down. At least my erection wasn't quite so noticeable now that I was horizontal but there was no question that he was still very hard and the damp patch was still clearly visible.

Kim propped herself on one elbow on a pillow as she gazed at me, her eyes scanning me from head to toe, missing nothing I guess and for a while we just lay there until finally I just couldn't wait any longer.

"Well come on then, where do you want to start?" I asked and Kim sort of flapped her hands around.

"I don't know, that's why I want to explore," she explained, "I've obviously seen a boy's top half and his legs too but it's the bit in the middle – how do I get at it? I don't even know if your pyjamas undo or just slide down."

"What – you've never seen a man's cock and his balls?" I asked and Kim blushed.

"Not properly," she said, "Not up close. I've touched a man's thingy over his jeans but that's as far as I've been so far. And that's boring.....!"

"So if I slide my pyjamas down, you'll be able to see everything then won't you?" I replied and Kim nodded her head, quickly and obviously enthusiastically, her tongue seductively sliding over her parted lips.

"Mmmmm, yes please, will you.....please. Let me see!" she replied, her quivering fingers over her mouth as she spoke.

"Ok – well here goes then," I said as I lifted my hips off the bed and hooked my thumbs into the waistband, "You ok with this?"

"Yeah, ooooh yeah!" exclaimed Kim, all too eagerly, I thought, "Come on then!"

Sliding the elastic over my bum first I pushed my pyjamas down until my penis formed a large tent above me; then I brought my thumbs round to the front and unhitched the elastic-waisted material, letting my erection slap down onto my belly.

Moments later and my pyjamas were round my knees and I was exposed to Kim's excited gaze.

Her eyes were on stalks and her tongue was busy as her mouth hung open.

"Bloody hell – what's that?" she exclaimed, "I never knew they could get like that! Well, not really, not in real life."

"What on earth do you mean, Kim," I asked, flexing my erection up and down, a small bubble of precum forming at the tip as I did so, "They all get like this."

"I thought only porn stars were that big – I've seen them on DVDs and in mags but I thought they were all, you know, special," she continued breathlessly, "Or are you special?"

"I'm a little bit bigger than average," I said, flushing with pride, "Or so I understand, but don't forget he's erect; he's not always like this."

"Yours is," said Kim, "Anyway, I don't care, it looks bloody good; that's all that matters."

I continued to lay there, glowing with the praise Kim had been heaping on my penis until finally she decided to make the next move.

"Can I touch it?" she asked, not really waiting for an answer, her hand extending until it was hovering right above my twitching cock.

I watched her with bated breath; her hand actually quivering with suppressed desire.

"Yeah. Go on then, touch him," I said, my voice shaking with emotion, "Put your hand on him."

I reached out to grasp her hand but she pulled away.

"No, I'll do it; let me," she said.....and slowly her hand descended until her fingers rested lightly over my shaft.

I sucked in a quick breath through tight lips, feeling my penis jerking as if to encourage her.

"Is it ok?" Kim asked, "Can I hold it?"

God, if she didn't get hold of it soon I'd go bloody mad!

"Please Kim, yes, hold him, put your fingers round him; feel how hard he is!" I groaned, "It's ok, you won't hurt me."

Slowly her small fingers wrapped themselves around my shaft and I felt her thumb rubbing against the ridge of my knob.

"Oo-oo-oo-oo! Squeeze him, rub him," I breathed shudderingly as putting my hand down on top of hers, "Like this!"

Slowly I made her hand slide up and down my shaft, discovering my whole body to be tingling with suppressed excitement. I so wanted to really power my cock through her fist; to demonstrate his potency and prowess but I knew that I just couldn't scare Kim off or this might be my first and last bit of horizontal pleasure with her!

Instead I just tried to let her take her time; let her discover for herself; let her get used to the feeling of a generous penis in her hand.

And liking it she certainly was as she looked up at me and smiled broadly.

"Isn't he hot and hard?" she exclaimed eventually, "Your skin's so soft but he's like a rock underneath."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned in reply, "And your hand's so lovely and cool too."

I let her explore while gently helping her with my hand held over hers for a while until I moved my hand away and let her play on her own. Softly her hand caressed my penis, my throbbing, jerking, twitching, teased penis and my vision seemed to blur as her touch thrilled me.

I heard myself breathing; deep sucked-in breaths and long expelled lungfuls of air, all through my quivering, shivering mouth; as Kim drove me crazy!

"That's precum, isn't it?" I heard Kim say and I looked down to see a small oozing of crystal clear fluid being expelled from the tip of my cock. It rolled fluidly over my knob before dripping slowly onto my abdomen.

"Yeah," I breathed, "It starts coming once I get excited; there'll be more and more later on."

"You're getting excited are you?" said Kim, "You're not the only one; so am I!"

Her eyes were glittering with fascination as she continued to gently rub my shaft and I encouraged her to explore further.

"Let your fingers come up over the top bit," I said, "Get some of that precum on your fingers and see how much better your fingers can move."

I put my hand back on hers and moved her small fingers over the few drips of precum, making them touch it gently. Her fingers made contact for a moment before she pulled them away, producing a connecting link between the viscous fluid and her skin; a clear thin strand of precum that stretched out for several inches before it broke.

"Oooh!" exclaimed Kim, "Didn't know it was like that; cute isn't it?"

I wouldn't have said it was 'cute' but if that was what she thought it was then fine with me, just so long as she did it again.

"Touch it again," I asked and she did, her fingers now moving unaided by me as they touched and moved away repeatedly – until another little dribble of precum emerged as reinforcement to the first few drips.

There was more this time and Kim looked excited.

"Is it ok to touch?" she asked and I nodded urgently.

"Yeah, yeah, go on, touch it, please!" I said, pleading silently as I spoke, "Spread it over the top."

"Like this?" she asked as her fingers began to slide around, "Ooohhh gosh, isn't that slippery!"

"Spread it everywhere," I pleaded, "Feels so nice....."

Unbidden, her fingers did as I requested and it wasn't all that long before Kim had really got into the action, another oozing blob being spread everywhere so that my crown was now a glistening dome of smooth, slippery, shiny flesh and even my shaft was showing signs of being lubricated.

I was shivering with pent-up feelings; Kim was unintentionally teasing me mercilessly, her touch was so wonderful but so tentative that it was purgatory!

"You alright?" I asked and Kim nodded, her hand moving slowly up and down the length of my penis.

"Yeah fine, I like this," she said, "Amazing how nice it feels. How about you, are you enjoying it too?"

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, "Could you rub a bit harder do you think? Sort of squeeze my cock as you move your hand.....ooooh, yeah, like that. Oh God yeah, like that!"

A more generous trickle of precum emerged, eliciting a "Wow" from Kim and then her squeezing, rubbing fingers slid upwards and engulfed the slippery fluid, spreading it back down over my shaft and then up over my knob.

"He's so hot and stiff," she repeated, gripping me firmly, "Feels as if he's really throbbing."

"That's cos you're making him excited," I said, "Just carry on like that though – please don't stop!"

"Wasn't going to!" said Kim as her fingers worked a bit faster, "Getting the hang of this now."

"Yeah, you're doing fine," I panted, "Lovely, super, bloody fantastic!"

"How long do you want me to keep doing this?" asked Kim, her fingers still sliding steadily up and down, "I know that a man cums when he's having sex, but when does that happen?"

"Not long now!" I said, "I'll tell you when to stop!"

It wasn't going to be all that long but now I started to think more clearly.

Here was I about to shoot spunk all over my sister's bed and I wasn't entirely sure that I should!

She'd never seen a man cum before, that was obvious – except on film presumably – and she certainly wouldn't appreciate the mess and the smell....especially not on her bed and I couldn't even see a box of tissues anywhere – or even a towel.