What a Fuck-Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooh fuck, that feels wonderful," moaned Mum, her arse gyrating on my erection, "A real hard cock all the way up!"

"It's gorgeous Mum," I replied, "You feel so hot and sexy and you're so tight!"

"Hasn't had a whole lot of use these past years," she said as she started to move around on me, "How about you, you doing alright?"

"I'll come soon if you keep doing that," I said, "That feels incredible Mum; your pussy's so nice."

Mum continued to move slowly although the pace of her movement was gradually picking up and I put my hands on her thighs to slow her down.

"Careful, you'll make me cum," I said, concerned that I'd cum to soon and Mum looked hard at me.

"Do it – I want to feel you!" she said as she started to bounce up and down, "Let it go Chris – then we can really fuck!"

"Ohhhh God nooooo – don't Mum, stop it!" I moaned as her sexy vagina squeezed and pulled at my penis, "You'll make me cum!"

"Yesssss darling, let me feel it!" moaned Mum, her bouncing getting faster and somewhat erratic, "I'm gonna cum too....its cumming, I'm cumming!"

"Uuuuuhhh!" I grunted, feeling my spunk rising rapidly, "Here it cums – uuuuugh! Ahhhh – uuuuugh!"

A powerful spasm forced my cum way up into Mum's hot vagina; more spasms continued to empty my copious load of spunk into my mother's lovely body and Mum shook and quivered above me as her own orgasm coursed through her.

"Ooooh fuck," I moaned as things ebbed to a halt, "That was good – really good!"

"Lovely quickie," said Mum, "Just what I needed....now you can really get down to fucking me, can't you!"

"Gimme a moment or two to recover," I said, still panting, "Hang on!"

"Actually, we can change places while we're waiting," said Mum as she slowly lifted off my still-hard penis, "Your turn to be on top."

I saw her cover her pussy with her hand as she moved away; then she picked up my underpants that I'd discarded.

"You won't mind if I use these, will you?" she said as she applied them to her wetness, "Give you something to wank with!"

"MmuumM!" I cried, "Shut up – that's not fair!"

"It's not as if I don't know that you do it," she replied, dropping my well-dampened pants back onto the chair, "And anyway, it'll be me who'll have to wash them, won't it?"

This was a different mother that I now faced; a tiger now who was advancing on her prey, her eager wet pussy all hot and ready to be speared once more.

"Move over," she said, "Let me lie down."

Seconds later she was spreadeagled on the bed, her legs wide apart, her arms also spread with her hands gripping the bedclothes. Her pussy was already split wide apart and appeared to be soaking wet again despite her use of my underpants.

"Come on Chris, come here, fuck me lover," she said, "Nice and slow this time."

I crawled over the bed until I was poised between her legs, my now once again very hard penis throbbing with desire already. Slowly I lowered myself towards her body; my penis guided towards her glistening wet hole.....when the phone rang.

"Fuck it!" said Mum loudly, her body jerking, "Bloody thing – why right now!"

"Leave it – let it ring," I said, my cock about to touch her body but Mum moved and sat up.

"Can't," she said, the landline phone jangling loudly and insistently, "Damn thing's broken the mood now – got to answer the bloody thing."

And with that she was up and out of the room, still naked. I quickly followed her, equally naked, to see her grab her dressing gown, wrap it round herself and then pick up the phone which was still ringing.

"Oh hello darling," I heard her say a few moments later, her voice all smooth and innocent now, "Didn't expect to hear from you until tonight dear."

She heard me and looked round.

"It's your Dad," she mouthed as she listened to him rumbling on, "Fuckin' nuisance!"

"Yes darling...." she said her voice subservient, "Sorry – just telling Chris who was calling....what was that last bit?"

Dad rumbled on and Mum picked up a pencil to scribble down some notes of some kind and I rushed to her side with some paper.

She smiled at me as I put the paper down and as she held the phone and the pen, so her dressing gown fell open, revealing all her charms to me once more.

It was so tempting to just lift up her gown from behind and to slide my cock into her but I decided not to, despite my penis being rock hard. With Dad on the line, things might have become slightly difficult if Mum had objected!

"Yes darling, yes, yes," said Mum, as she responded to his words, "Yes dear, I'll do it as soon as you're off the line. Alright darling, leave it to me."

There was a mumble of blandishments from down the line and Mum replied "And you dear," before putting the phone down and turning to me.

"Fucking hell – that bloody man!" she said sharply, wrapping her dressing gown tightly around herself in annoyance, "He needs his damn dinner jacket and it's here, so I've got to take it over to him as soon as I can; and he also wants me to go and collect some bloody paperwork from the solicitor and bring it to him. What does he think I am – his bloody slave?"

Not even giving me a chance to answer, not that I could say a lot, Mum stormed off and her bedroom door slammed behind her, leaving me somewhat uselessly standing there in the nude still holding my now wilting cock. I retired to my bedroom as well, the room still redolent of hot sex and flung myself on the bed; the bed that so recently had been where all the action had taken place. But not now – suddenly it felt cold and lonely in my room.....

I was still reclining sadly when the door popped open and Mum stuck her head in.

"I'm going to get caught in the rush hour rubbish," she said, ignoring my state of nudity, "So I'll be a fair while – sorry, dinner's going to be a bit late tonight. See you later, lover boy!"

She waved and blew me a kiss but before I could respond she was gone and seconds later the van door slammed shut too as she departed, the sound of her car firing up a farewell-to-our-lovemaking song.

"Fuck you Dad!" I said harshly, "Fuckin' typical!"

As I lay there I rolled onto my side and immediately my eyes caught sight of my underpants on the chair beside the bed and I just had to reach out and bring them to my nose.

And yes, there was that incredibly erotic scent of a hot well-fucked pussy; even the wetness of our juices remained and immediately my penis jerked back into full hardness as I inhaled that powerfully evocative smell.

My hand automatically found my cock and moments later I was sliding my fist up and down my hard shaft as I worked myself up ready for another orgasm. I took another deep breath of the aroma-filled underwear, then slid them under my pillow before rolling onto my back to start work on my cock in earnest.

And I was getting nicely worked up when I heard the van door open and someone came in.

"Who's that?" I called out, not expecting anyone to be coming.....and finding that apart from the duvet, on which I was lying, there was little to cover me with that was handy. I pulled a small area of the duvet over me – better than nothing, I thought.

"Only me!" my sister's voice returned, "You in your bedroom?"

And with that the door opened and Kim barged in, catching me lying there, my privates hidden by a mere scrap of bedding!

"What the....?" I cried, "Fuck off – get out!"

"Oh, you're not wanking again, are you?" asked Kim as she stood there, arms akimbo.

"Nothing to do with you," I replied, "Now just fuck off!"

"Fine way to greet your loving sister," she replied, ignoring my tone and words and sitting down on the side of the bed, "Thought I ought to see how you are?"

"Why – what's happened?" I asked, caught out by her approach.

"Just the way you rushed off earlier," said Kim, "I just wanted to see if you'd got over your shyness."

I felt myself blushing as the memories came rushing back and then blushing even more as I realised what my departure had led to....and then blushing right to my toes as I now realised that my penis had stiffened again and that he was only just about hidden from Kim.

"Haha, look at you!" she said, "You've gone bright red! Almost the same colour your cock was earlier!"

"Shut up!" I exclaimed but feeling my cock jerking with suppressed excitement, "Anyway, what the hell are you doing here now?"

"Auntie wasn't feeling all that well so I came away early" she said, "So where's Mum?"

I told her of Dad's phone call and Kim's eyes opened wide.

"Oh yeah, she left a message on my phone – hadn't read it yet," she said as she pulled out her phone and scanned her mail, "Oh – right, I see."

Kim smiled broadly.

"Well, isn't that lucky!" she said as she stood up and took her jacket off, "We've got the place to ourselves then!"

My mouth now fell open as Kim continued undressed down to her underwear; her enticing body causing my penis to jump with joy.

"Move over – we've got some unfinished business to attend to!" she said as she sat down again and manoeuvred herself onto the bed beside me.

She rolled over to face me, her breasts sliding over my chest as she did so, the roughness of her bra scraping excitedly on my chest; the warmth of her body and the luscious scent of her womanhood making everything in me tighten and shudder and I found myself actually shivering.

"What's the matter – scared?" she asked but I shook my head.

"No, no, you're just so....so lovely," I managed to say, "So pretty....just beautiful."

Kim's action of getting onto the bed had pulled the duvet away from my groin and now she looked down at my firm erection, my foreskin already unrolled from my glistening shiny knob.

"Mmmmm, so are you," she sighed, "Especially that bit of you!"

With that her hand moved down and grasped my penis firmly, her touch immediately causing my cock to emit a small stream of precum, which her hand soon discovered.

"Ooooh, he's getting all wet," said Kim, her hand now moving up and down my slippery shaft, "He's gorgeous!"

Then she stopped, her actions ceasing.

"Hey come on, get my bra off Chris," she said, "Play with me too!"

I reached over her and with a quick tweak her clasp was undone and then, with brief wriggle from Kim, her bra was in my hands and cast aside, her beautiful mammaries now in my hands instead.

"Yesssss," she hissed as I tweaked one nipple, "Don't stop, keep doing that."

I bent my head and swiped my tongue across her nipple before I sucked it into my mouth, my lips soon tightening around the little hard piece of flesh and I felt Kim's body squirming.

"Aaaaahhhh!" she cried, "Oh yessssss, lovely, that's lovely!"

And now she was squirming around more and I released her nipple so I could see what was happening; to see Kim's knickers hanging from one ankle, before she waved her leg and cast them away.

She was naked on the bed with me....and I was naked too!

But this time I had every intention of letting her finish her task; my passion with Mum having made me realise that sex was not something to hide away in this family; my unfinished maternal tryst having also left me with a need to cum for a second time today and if Mum wasn't around then Kim could perform the operation!

This was exciting now as I pushed Kim over onto her back so I could revel in her charms. Her large firm breasts still stood proudly from her chest, even as she lay on her back, her sweet little nipples both now hard and erect. Her slim waist accentuated her breasts and her sweeping hips attested to her child-bearing ability....and her cute trimmed pussy indicated that sex was definitely part of her life, if yet undiscovered.....

"Kim, you look so hot!" I exclaimed, having given her a good head to toe scan, "Bloody gorgeous in fact!"

"You going to make me even hotter then?" she said, her hips squirming, "Think your red-hot poker can help me?"

"Eh?" I questioned, "What....how....?"

"I think I need your penis," she said, moving up close to me, "I don't think I want to waste that lovely erection with a hand job; I reckon he'll be happier inside me, won't he?"

"What?" I exclaimed, shocked to the core, "Inside you?"

"Where else?" she said simply, her breasts now rubbing hard against my chest, her fuzzy genitals sliding against my erection, her firm legs now holding mine in place, "It's alright you cumming, but what about me? It's time I got some benefit from him too!"

My mind was in complete turmoil but the idea was quickly taking root; if I could fuck my mother then fucking my sister was merely keeping it in the family, so to speak!

My penis pushed hard against Kim's body and she squirmed again.

"He feels so exciting," she said, her breath warm and soft on my cheek, "Do you want to try?"

"But, but are you still a....." I started.

"Virgin – no," said Kim, "Well, I've never had a cock up me but I lost my virginity to my vibrator years ago! So Christ knows why I've waited so long to get a cock up there, especially since I've been on the pill for at least three years."

"Wow!" I let out, "So it's ok?"

"Chris, stop talking and get on with it!" Kim said, "Get things going with a kiss – come on, you know how to do that, don't you!"

Moments later and our lips seemed to magnetically clamp together; dry at first but very soon wetted and slippery as our saliva was shared and swirled around by our exploring tongues. She tasted sweet and delightful, fresh and slightly minty and her tongue sent frantic waves of pleasure down to my groin as she ran it over my lips.

Kim's hips were thrusting her pussy against my straining erection now and I could actually feel the underside of my cock sliding up and down in her cleft, her slippery wet hot cleft. A small adjustment and he'd probably slide straight into her hole...!

Our mouths parted as we came up for air and Kim's eyes were shining brightly.

"Please Chris," she moaned, "Can you fuck me; I need you to fuck me, please!"

"Don't you want me to get you all worked....." I began, my hand sliding from her breast to her pussy.

"I'm excited enough already," she said, interrupting me in her eagerness, "I'm gonna cum soon if I'm not careful and I want to cum with you inside me!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Yeah Kim, ok, let me move him a bit then. Shall I come up on top?"

"Yeah, let's do that," said Kim quickly rolling onto her back, "Hurry up, I need you now!"

In seconds it seemed I was above her, my knees between her widespread legs, my body supported on my arms, my penis straining just a few inches away from her heavenly hot pussy. I looked down between us at the lustful sight of two bodies about to be united, connected and bonded.

"You ready?" I asked and Kim hummed her assent, her lower lip nipped between her teeth.

With my hand I held my erection and slid my knob up and down her slippery slit and soon our combined juices made friction a thing of the past....all I had to do now was to put him in.

I felt Kim's hips move to better accommodate his entry and suddenly I was there; my penis locked into the entry to her body and he slid inwards through her slick fleshy tunnel, so smoothly that I hardly felt anything happening. But I knew he was inside her because immediately he was grasped by her slippery lips, held softly yet firmly in place as I too held him steady just inside her body while I luxuriated in the feelings.

I looked up and into Kim's eyes and she was glowing with excitement; her eyes seemed to be on fire with lust; her face was erotically twisted; her mouth partly open and her tongue was sliding slowly over her upper lip.

"Do it," she breathed, "I'm ready for you!"

Very slowly I allowed my body to move closer and closer to her, my penis equally slowly becoming engulfed in her lovely tight vagina until I could go no further.

"Oh Chris, we've done it!" Kim whispered, "Oh God, I've been waiting for so long for this!"

She was so gloriously tight and hot and inside her muscles were pulsating around my cock, smoothing, caressing and sucking at me; I knew that even without moving, I could reach a climax if she just carried on doing that....but I knew that she needed to cum too.

Gently I pulled my cock outwards until I could feel that only the tip was still inside her, before plunging back inside – a smooth thrust right to the depths of her vagina in one go, bringing a long shuddering moan of pleasure from Kim.

"Oh God I love it!" she moaned, "Please don't stop, ever!"

Instead of replying I just began to slide in and out of her hole and before long Kim's hips were thrusting back at my penis and her arms came up and wrapped themselves around my back.

"Love me, love me," she moaned as her body responded to mine, "Do it, do it!"

I picked up the pace a bit more and now the hot scent of our lustful incestual rutting began to fill the room and my nostrils; a scent positively designed by nature to turn you from a mere mouse into a raging lion.

I swear that the scent caused my cock to grow; certainly he felt as if he was now huge as all my senses began to home in on my groin. I was an enormous penis doing my best to get entirely inside my lovely sister; I wanted to fill her and be as one with her.

With the pace of our fucking as good as consistent with our heartbeats, there was no way we could continue without something happening and now it was indeed all coming to fruition. This was going to become a real fuck to remember as both Kim and I pushed our bodies closer and closer to the limit until finally it was Kim who broke first.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" she panted in time with our thrusts, "Cum...cummm, cummmmmmin....IT'S CUMMMMING!"

If we'd have been in a rodeo I would have won a prize for hanging on as long as I did; Kim's body was throwing itself around as if possessed! Her arms held me in place fortunately and I could feel her fingernails scoring my back. Her vagina held my cock in a death grip, damn near tearing him from his roots as she orgasmed wildly. Her legs had come up behind my arse and now her heels were pummelling my thighs as spasms and waves of pleasure echoed through her like thunder in a canyon and she was covered in a glow of sweat.

"It's wonderful – it's brilliant!" she yelled happily, "Oh my God – it's fantastic!"

And even as she was still writhing under me I felt things happening inside me.

"Gonna cum too," I said, my lips just inches from Kim's, "Inside you?"

"Yeah, yeah," she moaned, her body still alive and active, "Make sure you do; I want to feel you!"

I kept thrusting, feeling everything tightening up; feeling myself shaking as my orgasm built up; feeling my penis seem to stiffen even more while Kim's vagina continued to hold and squeeze me and I knew it wouldn't be long at all before the flood gates opened.

Quicker and quicker I thrust and Kim knew I was almost there.

"Yes, yes, cum for me – fuckin' fill me!" she said, her tongue reaching out to my lips, "I want to feel all of you! Now!"

"Yeahhhhhhh!" I cried as my first volley of steaming spunk pumped vigorously from my cock, "Cummmming! Yeahhhhh!"

"Can feel you!" screamed Kim, her whole body shaking as she orgasmed yet again, "You're making me cum too! Aaaaahhhh – and again! Oh God – I can't stop!"

I was just loving how Kim's pussy was attacking my cock as I continued to thrust as hard as I could, my penis staying remarkably stiff, despite having just unloaded and I really felt so proud that I could make my sister have such wonderful orgasms.....but even Kim couldn't sustain her climax forever.

Finally she slumped flat with me also slumping on top of her, our bodies steaming; our breaths fast and shallow; our minds a wonderful turmoil of feelings and thoughts.

"Oh Chris," Kim said as she recovered her breath, "That was awesome! I never, ever realised it could be so good! I loved that – I love you!"