What a Fuck-Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she pulled my head down to hers and we kissed, long, slow and lovingly, smooching together sloppily and playfully.

"Thanks Kim, my lovely sister. Oh my God – that was brilliant," I said, "How on earth did you manage to squeeze me so tight inside?"

"Dunno – just happened," said Kim, "You made me so excited that everything got tighter and tighter."

Her words made me chuckle as I thought about how her fingers had dug in.

"Bet you've left scratches on my back, haven't you?" I said and Kim stretched up to look.

"Oooh dear – yes I have," she said, giving me a quick kiss, "I've put my mark on you – you're mine now!"

"Am I?" I said teasingly, "So I can't screw another woman, eh?"

"Not without my permission!" Kim replied and she languidly stretched her arms above her head and wrapped them round the pillow.

I couldn't say anything – I just had to hope that her hands didn't find the incriminating evidence.

But she did; the look on her face changed as she pulled her hands back with my underpants in her fingers.

"Eeeerrr, what's this horrible thing?" she said, raising my mucked up underwear above her head.

She pushed me away and I sat up, my cock sliding almost unnoticed from her flooded pussy.

"You dirty bugger," she said, "Wanking and then wiping it up with your pants, then shoving your cum-filled pants under your pillow – whatever next?"

She held them up again and then lowered them to her nose which wrinkled as the scents reached her olfactory centre.

"Sorry – didn't know where else to put them," I said, hoping to get rid of the evidence, "Give 'em to me and I'll chuck them in the bin."

But Kim now had a strange look on her face.

"That's not just cum on them," she said, as she took another sniff, "I can smell pussy....and it's not mine!"

"Ah, yeah, well....." I stuttered, "Ermmmmm, no, you're wrong!"

"No I'm not," she said, looking at my pants closely, "I should know what a pussy smells like!"

I was fucked – I knew it so I just shut up.

"Ok – so whose pussy is it?" she asked, "Not that it's any of my business really, but I'd love to know."

"I had a girlfriend round earlier," I said lamely, "We had time for a quickie."

"No you didn't," Kim replied quickly, "Mum left soon after three thirty – I know because of the message that said she'd be late home. It was sent at three thirty something....and I got here just before four, so......?"

Oh fuck – now what?

"So.....the only person who's been here was Mum," said Kim triumphantly, "Have you been fucking Mum then? You have, haven't you?"

The look on her face certainly wasn't one of those "I'm going to tell your father" looks; instead it was a look that expressed sex – just plain sex. It excited her enormously!

The look on my face however expressed only embarrassment and it was obviously enough to give me away and Kim knew it.

"Fuckin' hell!" she said, sitting up, "Firstly you run off when I try to give you a hand job and the next thing I know is that you've fucked both mum and me – Jesus Christ – what's come over you?"

So I told her how Mum had found me after I had run off....and I told her the rest of the story too, knowing full well that Kim would get it out of me anyway.

"Tell me again," she said, her eyes shining excitedly, "All the details.....slowly."

So I started again and I noticed Kim drop my pants to her groin.

"Carry on, I'm just cleaning up," she said as she rubbed my dirty pants around her dripping pussy, "Ooooh yesss, carry on!"

I started again and watched Kim – she was taking a long, long time to clean up and her eyes now had a glazed look – and I'd only got to the part where Mum had pulled me to her and sucked me off! Mind you, I'd teased the story out so much that I was hard as a rock now!

"Do you want me to carry on?" I asked because Kim looked as if she was out of it!

"Yeah Chris, yeah, carry on but come here," she said softly, her eyes now locked on my penis, "Put him back in; you're gonna fuck me all over again!"

She took the pants away from her pussy as I homed in once more, her reddened lips already widespread in welcome.

"Tell me what it was like when Mum got on top and fucked you," Kim said as I nudged my penis into her hole, "Ohhhh careful – not to fast!"

She was asking me to do the impossible; concentrate on my story and concentrate on her pussy; I had to stop doing something and I wasn't about to stop sliding my cock into her hot cavity!

I went silent as I worked my penis into her body, each inch easier than the one before as her pussy became more and more lubricated, until my pubes were up against her body once more. I wriggled around, feeling the end of my cock bump over her cervix as I did so and loving the way that it made Kim moan seductively.

We worked together now, our bodies in unison as we made love; her rolling hips coming up to meet my downthrusting penis; her legs coming up to wrap around my hips and hold me in place while I did my best to relate my story to her. Steadily we picked up the pace, both of us now grunting occasionally; panting heavily; sweating profusely and pumping hard until Kim unwrapped her legs.

"Let me come on top – like Mum did," she said as she started to move around and in a few moments we'd changed places, my cock remaining well embedded despite our actions.

"Ooooh that's nice," said Kim as she began to rise and fall above me, her luscious tits bouncing up and down too, "God, you go way up inside, don't you?"

I was certainly stretching her vagina each time she dropped onto me but all that was doing was sending pulses of pain and pleasure through each of us; Kim grunting almost every time I sank into her depths.

Her hand was now at her clit, working over and around the small protrusion of hard flesh steadily but slowly; winding herself up to a crescendo that wouldn't be long in coming, that was obvious!

"Oh Chris," she moaned, her body now jerking quickly, "Oh God, I'm going to cummmmm....I'm gonna cum!"

She was going to get there well before I did but that was all to the good – perhaps I'd be able to get her to cum twice before I did.....

"Aaaaahhhh!" she cried, "Can't stop now – here it cums – here it cummmmms!"

And with that her body pushed down on me with what felt like twice her normal weight and I felt her vagina fluttering around my cock as she came; a wonderfully exciting sensation, compounded by Kim's hands tearing at my chest – before they both grabbed my hands and pulled them to her breasts.

"Hold me, squeeze me," she cried ecstatically, "Play with my nipples – pull them, squeeze them!"

"Oooh lovely," I moaned as my hands fulfilled their long-felt desire to enjoy her beautiful breasts, "Aren't they lovely and full; so smooth, so cool,"

Kim moaned as I played with her, her pussy now sucking at my cock and her breasts thrusting into my hands.

"Cute little nipples too!" I said as I gently rubbed my thumbs over them.

"Stop talking; just squeeze them!" said Kim, panting hard as her hips gyrated ever faster and harder on my cock, "Oh God – I'm cumming again – again!"

I was getting closer now although I guessed I'd be able to last for a few more minutes but Kim was the important one; I wanted her to be satisfied before I was, so I turned my head away from her body to try to disconnect my brain from the sexual action.

And as I focussed on the bedroom door I realised that it was different; yes, it was closed, but instead of it being a blank panel, there was Mum leaning back against it!

"Oh fuck!" I cried loudly, "Kim, Kim, get off! Get off!"

Kim was still away in the clouds and probably didn't even hear me, but Mum did.

"That won't make much difference will it?" she said as she advanced on the bed, "Your sister's hardly going to disappear, is she?"

"Muuuuum!" cried Kim, registering her presence for the first time, "Oh fuuuuck!"

But Mum wasn't fazed at finding us enjoying ourselves; she was smiling broadly.

"That's not fair!" she said, "I should be there instead of you!"

"Do what?" said Kim, shocked, although she remained in the saddle.

"Has he told you about him and me?" she asked and Kim nodded.

"Well in that case, move over!" said Mum rather to my astonishment, "I was about to ride his lovely cock when your bloody father rang, so I did all the work; now I want the pleasure too."

With that she began removing clothes, chucking her blouse, skirt, bra and knickers on the chair before holding her hands out to Kim.

"Come on dear, get off – he's mine for a bit!" she said and Kim obediently raised herself off my by now renewed erection which slid wetly from her hole before she found enough room to lie beside us on the bed.

A few moments later and wonderfully naked Mum was astride me, holding my cock in place so she could sink down on it; there was that incredibly comforting warmth as her hot vagina surrounded my penis; then that sliding, sucking, engulfing feeling as he slid deeply into her body.

Mum let out a long happy sigh as she settled on me, her hips moving around slightly as she made herself comfortable.

"Oooooh yesssss darling boy," she sighed, "That's better – I've been waiting for this all afternoon!"

"How come you're back so soon? You said you'd be late getting back," asked Kim, now wiping her pussy with my soggy underpants and watching as Mum begin to ride up and down.

"Managed to get your Dad to meet me at the solicitor's office," Mum said, her pussy now very busily squeezing my cock rhythmically, "Saved me going right across town and back."

"And what about Dad?" Kim asked again, "What if he finds out?"

"He won't; well, I'm not going to tell him, that's for certain," said Mum brightly, "And he won't know unless either of us get pregnant and since we're both on the pill, hopefully that won't happen, although mind you, I'd love to feel all big and round again."

She bounced up and down more energetically and wiggled her hips around, sending thrilling messages to my penis.

"Oh – and I forgot to mention something.....I've got Dad to agree to rent that flat for another year. Told him it makes sense to be near work and he agreed straight away. That's all he thinks about," she said, smiling broadly, "Whereas all I can think about is my son's lovely big cock!"

Her grasping vagina confirmed her words.

"Right, come on Chris, your turn to do some work," said Mum, "Come on, get fucking!"

By way of an answer I sat up with Mum still riding on my penis and with a firm grip and a strenuous heave I reversed our positions and suddenly I was above her, powering my penis into her lovely hot wet pussy from above as she now lay on the bed.

"Ahhhhh, yessss, that's lovely, come on then, harder, I need to cum!" moaned Mum and I could see Kim once again working her hand between her legs as she began to work herself up too.

Soon we were all panting, sweating and climbing, climbing to our climaxes; all that was unknown was who would cum first!

And it was Kim, who I suddenly noticed now had her little vibrator stuffed inside her, who reached her peak first.

All of a sudden she was convulsing, her hips jerking wildly; one hand holding her vibrator inside her; the other one flying rapidly over her clit!

""Cumming, cummmming, cummmmming!" she yelled as sprays of her sexual juices splashed everywhere, "Oh yesssss, yessssss – ahhhhhhh!"

The impact of her scalding hot girlie cum splattering against my thigh was enough to make me tighten up and shudder wildly too.

"Hurry up Mum, I'm gonna cum," I said urgently imploring Mum to cum with me, "I won't be able to stop!"

"You cum, I'll be with you," said Mum, her eyes shut as I pounded my cock into her, time after time, "Keep doing that – it's wonderful, wonderful....you'll make me cum any minute!"

"Oh Mum, here it cums!" I cried, "I can feel it....."

"Let it go – I'm almost there!" screamed Mum, "Ahhhhh – I can feel you – ahhhhh, you're making me cum too!"

I was thrusting my penis hard into Mum as I blew what felt like gallons of liquid spunk into her while Mum's pussy was holding me so tightly I thought she'd strangle my cock! She was wild in her orgasm; everything bouncing around; her whole body jerking and shuddering excitedly as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm on my penis. I actually felt really proud of my efforts!

Slowly and gradually we all powered down, Mum pulling me to her so we could kiss and as we did so I felt Kim's hand on my shoulder. We broke the kiss and Kim was there to share a kiss with us both; sweat and happiness rolling from us all as we enjoyed some post-cotial unwinding.

"Bloody hell Mum, that was a good ride!" said Kim, her face full of happiness, "Hope you didn't wear him out!"

"No chance," she said, "If he can wank three time a day, he can fuck three times a day instead!"

"MMuuuMM", I moaned, "I won't have time to eat or anything!"

"I'll feed you," said Mum mischievously, "Feed you pussy....you haven't tried a mouthful yet, have you?"

Kim laughed happily.

"Hasn't tried mine either," she said, "Got a lot to learn about, haven't you Chris!"

"Right, come on then, let's have a break," said Mum eventually, starting to push me away, "Where's those pants; I need something to clean up with!"

"I think we'd better buy some more towels," said Kim, "His pants are a bit too soggy I'm afraid."

She held them up, now damply anointed with liberal doses of Mum's, Kim's and my cum – they looked a real mess.

"Yeah, perhaps you're right," said Mum as Kim chucked her another pair of my pants, "Put those under his pillow again – he might need them!"

We parted and all began to clean up before Kim headed off for a shower with Mum heading to her own room with plans to follow her.

Me – I just wanted to lie down for a while. It was hard work keeping two women happy and satisfied but I was well contented for once.

So what if we were squashed together – so much the better, it seemed!

My hand felt for the underpants and I pulled them out; they were nearly squelching with our gooey sticky juices. And one sniff and I was as hard as a rock again! Quickly I put them back, hoping that my erection would soon go down.

I needed a break, even if my cock didn't.....

I shut my eyes and memories flitted past my eyes; memories of the night of the crash and suddenly it came to me.

Crash!!

Yes – the original cause of all this – and for once, briefly, I actually thanked the guy who'd started it all.

'Thank you, you silly cunt, whoever you were,' I thought sleepily, 'What a wonderful fuck-up that was!'

I was smiling to myself as my brain gently turned off and I drifted off to sleep.