What a Fuck-Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that I'd better get her to stop soon; before I had an accident. I'd be able to go and finish myself off in private in my own room.

Kim's hand was still at work but now I covered her hand and slowed her movements.

"Getting close," I said, "Don't want to make a mess everywhere!"

"Why, do you shoot stuff like those porn stars?" she asked naively, "Let's see!"

With that she pushed my hand away and began to move more firmly and quickly up and down my penis, bringing exquisite feelings to my body, my mind and to my balls.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "Stop that, slow down!"

"No – won't!" she said excitedly, "I want to see it!"

But my nerve was deserting me! This was the first time I'd ever been in a sexual situation with my sister; the first time ever in our house (well, trailer) with anyone; one of the first times I'd ever been sensually masturbated – and it was all too much!

"No – no," I cried, leaping up from the bed, "No, don't!"

I could already feel those unstoppable quivers arriving; I'd be cumming uncontrollably in a matter of moments and it was private – for my eyes only.

I threw myself at the door, my hand fatefully around my penis; fatefully because my own touch was now bringing me ever closer to eruption!

And at that moment I heard something; the door to the caravan opening and Mum's voice calling out.

"Hi kids," she called, "I'm home!"

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, one hand full of almost-erupting penis, the other holding my pyjamas up around my thighs. I dashed through the nearest door; into the bathroom, where I stood like a lemon, shivering uncontrollably as my orgasm took hold of me.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" I groaned, my hand automatically stropping my urgent penis, "Oh fuck, yesssss!"

An eruption jetted from my cock a clear four feet across the room, to splatter against the shower curtain!

And at that very moment the door opened and Mum appeared, busy undoing and dropping her trousers and knickers!

"Oooohhhhh fuck!" I groaned, unable to suppress my voice, while another blast of sperm erupted as I stood there in the middle of the bathroom, "Aaaaaagghhhhh, ooooohhhhh!"

She didn't initially see me until she turned to sit down on the toilet, by which time her clothes were around her ankles and I was squirting for the third time, I think.

"Oh my god! What on earth do you think you're doing?" she said quietly as she began to pee, "Ahhhhh – can't stop; gotta pee.....oh god, what the heck are you doing?"

A last spurt of cum volleyed onto the shower curtain as she spoke...... I still had my cock in my hand; the urgency of an orgasm overcoming all over rules.

She was facing me as she sat there, her legs apart as she peed while I continued to stand before her, panting heavily and dripping spunk everywhere.

"Oh fuck!" I said, starting to panic, "Sorry Mum, I'm sorry, didn't know you were coming in!"

"Calm it!" she said, holding her hands up, palms facing me, "Not a lot we can do now, is there?"

I couldn't answer but Mum wasn't fazed.

"Never mind," she said, "You can't help it at your age and I shouldn't have just barged in but you could have kept it in your bedroom, couldn't you."

I nodded shamefacedly, my eyes fixed on Mum's bushy pussy with her lips split apart as she pissed, still holding my penis that seemed to be showing no signs of deflating.

"Phew – had to go," said Mum as she finished peeing and wiped herself, "Now, stand still – let's see, where do we go from here?"

I still couldn't answer intelligently but fortunately Mum continued.....

"Well I can hardly pretend that I didn't see that," she said, "So I might as well admit it; that was some orgasm you just had and that's a damn good looking penis you've got there Chris."

My eyes jerked upwards and my head did too as I focussed on Mum, who still sat there with her pussy still exposed. My cock also jerked and stiffened even more.

"So what got you all excited then?" she asked and I found myself completely lost for words, yet again.

I could hardly admit that my sister had been wanking me, could I?

"A.....a....a sexy story I was reading," I said, covering up quickly, "And I couldn't find a towel in my room...."

"At least you did it in here and not in front of your sister!" said Mum, "What if she'd have barged in instead of me?"

'She'd have loved it!' I thought.

And Mum must have had the same thought.

"Hmmmm, second thoughts, she'd have stood and watched," she said, "Or joined in! Speaking of which, come here."

Obediently I shuffled forward until I was only a few feet from Mum but she beckoned me even closer and finally I stood close enough for her to practically smell the scent my hot cock was giving off. I'd let go of him by now but he still stood erect, a small streamer of cum hanging from the exposed knob.

"Just as well you didn't lock the door – I'd have peed myself," she said and then Mum put her hand up and took hold of him!!!

"Ooooh fuck!" I groaned as her fingers wrapped around my shaft, "Ooooh Mum!"

"Hmmmm, he's big isn't he?" she asked rhetorically, "Definitely bigger than your Dad – quite a bit bigger in fact."

Her hand moved up and down my shaft, her experienced fingers gathering up and spreading out the slippery cum, smoothing it all over my knob and down the shaft, her hand sliding my foreskin up and down as she played.

For a little while the only sounds were our breathing and the gently slicking sounds of Mum's fist moving my foreskin over my knob until Mum spoke once more.

"Feels lovely darling," she said, "Makes me all excited, excuse me, won't you!"

And with that her hand moved down to cover her pussy, her fingers immediately busy in her slit.

"Ohhhh yessssss," she moaned, her hand working faster and harder on my cock, "God, I'm soaked already!"

Her hips were shaking as she sat there astride the toilet, both of her hands now fully occupied and her breath was now coming in juddery bursts.

"Ooooh Chris, this is so naughty!" she said, both hands busy, "Can't stop though, can't stop now!"

Her legs were splayed wider and her pussy was now visibly split as she excited her clitoris, she even seemed to be leaking fluid from her hole into the toilet as she played; I guessed it was a bit like my precum. She was panting fast now and her hands were working flat out and now even I was beginning to feel some urgency.

"Ohhh bloody hell Mum, careful," I moaned, as her hand rubbed hard over my knob, "You're going to make me cum again if you're not careful!"

"Oh God yesssss – cum, cum Chris, cum for me!" she said, her fingers now a blur at her pussy; her hand on my cock working faster and harder "You've got to let me see it!"

Her mouth was open now as she panted and worked on me; her hand gripping my erection firmly.

"Oh Mum, nearly there...nearly there.....! Ahhhh here it cums Mum," I groaned as I felt things begin to happen, "Gonna cum in a moment!"

And as I spoke Mum changed her grip and pulled me yet closer to her. Moments later she opened her mouth wide and just let me slide smoothly between her lips; the touch of her lips causing an immediate eruption.

"Ahhhhgh!" I cried quietly as my hips thrust my cock deep into her mouth, "Oh yesss Mum, cummming, here it cums!"

I felt the first spasm of cum as it left my cock and I felt each and every eruption as I squirted my hot, slippery, sticky juice into my mother's mouth.

I heard her gulp as she swallowed; then she blew spunk back all over me as her own orgasm created mayhem within her.

"Oooohhhh!" she grunted around my spunky penis, "Cummmmmming, I'm cummming too!"

I could see her fingers hard at work on her clit as she orgasmed and attempted to gather all my spunk at the same time and I felt her body shaking and quivering until she finally quieted and everything eased off.

But Mum was good and was experienced and somehow she'd managed to not only swallow all but a tiny dribble of my cum but she'd also managed to suck my cock clean and to have an orgasm of her own as well; multi-tasking at a wonderfully exciting level!

She leaned back and allowed my penis to slide from her mouth, her lips giving it a parting sticky kiss, then her fingers came up and wiped her lips and also collected the stray dribble of cum from her chin before she licked her fingers clean with relish.

"Hmmmm, you're tasty!" she said quietly, "Lovely young spunk, nice and thick too!"

"And you're good!" I replied but Mum shook her head.

"No, I'm bad!" she said with a big smile, "No way should we have done that, but I'll take the blame, not your fault really."

"Thanks Mum, but what now?" I asked as I pulled up my pyjamas and tucked my penis away, "Have I got to pretend that didn't happen as well?"

Mum looked deep into my eyes, her own eyes holding my attention.

"Chris my darling," she said, "I don't know how we got here but I really enjoyed that, brief though it may have been. So if you think you can take him away when I've only sampled him, you've another think coming!"

"Wow!" I said, "So we can do that again?"

"Well, something like that," said Mum, "Hmmmmm, let's see.....Kim's off to see her auntie again on Wednesday, so I'll get off work early, ok? Let's make a date for three o'clock, shall we?"

"Great!" I enthused, "Wow – I can't believe it!"

"Nor can I actually," said Mum, "I'm breaking all the rules but you might be the answer to all my prayers!"

"Eh?" I queried.

She put a finger to her lips.

"Not a word gets out," she said, "But your Dad is bloody useless in bed now – well, he has been for years quite honestly.....and I've been getting so frustrated. And now this.....!"

"So you want me to have sex with you?" I said, quite gobsmacked and Mum nodded.

"Well, what else?" she said, "I wouldn't have told you that if I didn't think you could do his job for him!"

I shook my head in disbelief. An hour or so ago I'd popped in, innocently enough, to visit my sister, only to have her come on to me and want to explore me all over! And when I'd lost my nerve, Mum had taken over and now wanted more!

"Come on then," said Mum, pointing at the floor, "You'd better clean up that lot and then get out of here. Take a shower; you need one and your sister won't be quite so suspicious of us, perhaps."

Understanding, I stripped off, seeing Mum's eyes scan over my body as I stepped into the shower, then I waited until she was tidied up and ready to leave before turning the shower on, the noise helping to disguise the sound of her departure.

A quick once over and I was fresh and fit for the world and a few minutes later I was in my room, busily drying myself off with a large towel.

Peace reigned for a while, in fact for so long that I eventually plucked up the courage to venture out of my room. I was not a bit scared that I'd meet Kim who would berate me for leaving her just at the interesting part or who would want to know all about my visit to the bathroom with Mum.....or that I'd meet Mum who might also decide to ask interestingly awkward questions.

But it was quiet, although I eventually found Mum in a corner of the lounge with a cup of coffee and a magazine, looking gorgeous and innocent as ever in a pretty blouse and short skirt.

"Hello Chris," she said, her nose wrinkling, "You smell better! All ok?"

"Yeah fine," I said, still uncertain of how to deal with my mother, "Where's Kim?"

"Nipped out to the bank," she said, "Just you and me here....."

I sat down near Mum and looked at her. No, she hadn't changed; she was still just my lovely Mum, still as pretty as ever, with her proud breasts to the fore – she hadn't suddenly become a sex-hungry fiend or anything!

"Did you....did you mean what you said," I asked, still shaken and Mum nodded slowly.

"And you'd better be here!" she said, "And don't wank before I get home!"

Once again I was shaken although my penis now strained against my jeans, a sight that Mum immediately noticed.

"And don't wear him out either!" she said with a grin and sliding one finger down my erection's length, "I want him fully loaded and in good working order!"

I noticed Mum lick her lips as she eyed and touched my erection and her eyes were aglow with excitement.

"I can't wait," she said, "It's terribly naughty but since your Dad's gone off I do so need a cock!"

"Mum!" I exclaimed, but she shushed me.

"Don't you get horny?" she asked, "Of course you do – well, so do I! Oooooh – I could so easily come and rape you right now!"

My cock threatened the very fabric of my jeans as he tried to escape and Mum's hand went to her groin, a soft moan coming from her lips as she flipped her skirt out of the way.

"Chris, go and find something to do – leave me alone, you sod!" she said, her hand now rubbing over her panties, "Oooh God – I can't help it!"

Reluctantly I rose and with a last thrust of my penis at Mum's face I trotted off outside and busied myself cleaning our windows, a job I'd long promised to do.

I needed something mundane to do to bring me down from the excitement of the last half hour; to let my hormones calm down; to let my penis deflate; to unscramble my horny mind; to get over this sudden double burst of incest!

Kim had obviously decided that she'd make the most of her outing which was presumably to bank her refund and she'd gone shopping afterwards and she didn't return to the caravan until almost six, by which time the windows were all shiny clean and Mum had our dinner all ready to eat.

Quietly, with no more than the usual pleasantries, we settled down to eat and afterwards I helped Mum to wash up, our hips bumping occasionally in the confined space as usual but with a bit more of an erotic touch now. She winked at me every so often and I had to concentrate on the dishes to keep my cock under control and I was fine until we'd finished, when Mum put her arms round me and kissed me.

"Thank you darling," she said, "You've been so helpful today!"

And with that one of her hands dropped and rubbed firmly over my penis as he lay, semi-erected. Seconds later and he was rock hard instead, causing me to breathe in quickly.

"Oooh Mum!" I said under my breath, "That's not fair!"

"Just something to remember me by!" she said as if I needed any help, "Don't forget Wednesday!"

She was being so wanton and eager to play now that I could hardly control myself – the bitch!

But somehow the rest of the evening passed uneventfully, helped perhaps because there were some gooey love story films on TV that held Mum's interest and because Kim retired to her room to listen to some music she'd bought.

And although my penis stood to attention as usual to demand his bedtime treat, I desisted for now; he was going to be rationed at least until I knew how much he was needed elsewhere!

And then, oh God, it was the weekend and we were all home together and my restraint was tested time and time again.

Both the ladies in my life seemed intent on teasing me. Possibly it was unintentional on their behalf, but I think not, especially as it had never happened to this degree before.

First of all my sister found time to parade round the lounge with a t-shirt on but with no bottom half – just her skimpy knickers! And she wasn't wearing a bra either; her small nipples were pushing tiny mounds up as I looked at her – and each time she was near me she seemed to find reason to stretch her body.

Mum was having a lie-in when Kim exposed herself to me, the second time a definite blatant exposure as her knickers were some I hadn't seen before and which were almost entirely transparent! But then, before I could do anything to respond she went back to her room, just leaving me to throb uncomfortably.

An hour or so later and Mum got up – and did more or less the same, only worse!

"Morning darling," she said as she saw me, "How are you today?"

And as she walked towards me so her dressing gown spread partially open to reveal her pretty hairy pussy to me again! She was naked under her gown and I even saw a flash of a breast and a big brownish nipple.....

"Oooops!" she said as she languidly covered herself up, "Never mind, you've seen it before!"

And with that she departed to the bathroom and once again my poor cock felt the constraint of my jeans as he tried to tear his way out.

And the whole weekend went on like that with both ladies providing me with endless teasers, from breasts to bums and eventually I had no option but to get out of the caravan or have an accident! I took my bike and cycled to the gym where I worked off quite a bit of energy. I even considered buying some energy pills to boost me for the forthcoming week but then realised that I couldn't really afford them. I'd just have to eat well and get plenty of relaxation time ready for Wednesday.

Despite several other exhibitions of unwarranted naked female flesh I survived the weekend and now was able to face the new week with just my sister to contend with, although I had yet to plan an escape route, should one be necessary.

But as it happened I got two offers for interviews and spent much of Monday and Tuesday tarting myself up, travelling to and from the interviews and generally being involved in job hunting for a change. And Kim was busy too; she decided to have her hair restyled and seemed to spend much of one afternoon at the hairdressers and she was still absorbed in her new music too.

And so Wednesday arrived at last – how time drags when you're waiting for something!

Kim indeed told me that she was off to see her aunt again; they were quite similar in style if not in age and they got on well, which was fine by me.

She left soon after midday, leaving me with around three hours to get ready for Mum; three hours in which to keep my cock from exploding – and then perhaps another four or five hours to enjoy Mum!

Finally the time arrived. I'd been naked on my bed for ages; my penis as stiff as a board. I'd wanted to grab some sleep but sleep wouldn't come and I'd had to spray myself several times with deodorant as I was so steamy with excitement; hopefully Mum would appreciate the scent and ignore the sweatiness! I was glad that I was healthy too – my heart was hammering away like mad – I was like a teenager on his first date!

And then I heard the door and Mum's voice call out.

"Hello Chris, you home?" she called as she shut the caravan door behind her.

"Yeah Mum, in my bedroom," I called back, giving my penis one last stroke.

"With you in a minute," replied Mum although it was longer than that before she appeared in my doorway.

But the wait was worth it – Mum was just wearing her underwear; lacy black knickers that somehow accentuated her deliciously hairy mound and a matching bra that lifted her generous breasts and just about covered her nipples.

"Wow Mum, you look fantastic!" I groaned, feeling my penis straining hard to join in, "Is this for real?"

"Damn right it is," she replied, almost growling, "I've waited for so long; I've been soaking wet all week darling, come on, I need you right now!"

With that she slid her knickers down and off and now stood with her legs apart, her pubic hair glistening with moisture and with the parted lips of her pussy parted and red.

"Let me have him now!" she said as she climbed onto the bed, "You'll come quickly but so what – what I need is your cock up me – now!"

"Oh God yes Mum, yes," I enthused, "I'm ready, so ready!"

"So I see," she said as she straddled my hips, "At least don't cum until you get inside me, ok."

I nodded as I felt her hand grasp my shaft; my slippery sexy, stiff shaft that she held upright as she started to lower herself down onto me.

I felt the warm wetness of her pussy lips as they engulfed my knob, our combined juices letting him slide so easily into position.

I felt her pussy begin to squeeze at my knob and I just knew that she'd put me over the edge so very quickly. I bit my lip to give me something else to concentrate on as Mum's hot vagina slid down over my penis until her buttocks rested heavily on my hips.