What a Fucking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flopped on her bed, surprised by how tired she was. She didn't even bother to get changed, before long she was fast asleep.

Mr. Murphey heard a knock at his door, he smiled, turned the stove off and flung the tea towel he was holding over his shoulder. His date was here. He opened the door to see Miss Howard standing there in a floral dress. He hated floral things.

"You look great" He lied.

Though her body and her face passed his standards, she was no Isabelle Clark. He cursed under his breath as soon as that thought crossed his mind. She was getting into his head, hopefully this quick fuck would fix that. But normally he only lusted after a student when they were at school, admiring a nice ass or a perky set of tits as they walked by. They did not inhabit his mind. No one really did, ever.

"Thank you, not so bad yourself" She flirted "It smells good," She said as he led her inside to the dining table which he had set for two.

"Thanks, cooking is a bit of a secret passion of mine" Mr Murphey chuckled.

Noah Murphey set down two plates of spaghetti and meatballs, he didn't really care if she liked it, he just wanted the sex. He knew it sounded bad, but that really was all he wanted. What he needed. The conversation was slow, the only thing keeping it from awkwardness was the wine, which was continually poured and drank.

After dinner he decided it was too slow. There would be no desert. He moved her to the couch and she didn't object. He knew she would let him take her and she did. Their lips met. There was no passion but he decided to go through with a little bit of foreplay anyway. He didn't last long. He ripped of her dress, pulling it roughly over her head. Not even bothering to undress he pulled down his pants and pulled out his semi hard cock. She took the bait, licking and sucking until he was hard. He quickly fumbled around for a condom then rolled it on. Without a word he flipped her over and entered her from behind, laying on top of her as she lay face down on the couch. He pounded in and out faster and faster, harder and harder until she came. That was enough for him and he came too, his load filling the condom. He pulled out and walked over to the bin, rolling his condom off and throwing it away.

"You are great, wow." Ellie Howard said as she slipped her panties and dress back on.

Noah said nothing. He just smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I hope I will see you again, call me" She said and smiled before turning to leave.

"Sure, see you." Noah said, but he knew that he wouldn't.

After Miss Howard left, Noah looked at the clock. Only 10.30pm. That was a lame date. But he got what he wanted. Hopefully he would sleep soundly and there would be no thoughts of Izzy.

Isabelle entered detention with Mr. Murphey. He was sitting at his desk, grading papers again.

"Sit down, front row. On the desk, not the chair." He said without looking up.

Izzy didn't question him, she simply obliged. He stood up after she had sat down. There was a lust in his cold blue eyes. He walked straight up to her. Izzy's heart pounded. He smashed his mouth into hers. Kissing passionately. He pulled off her hoodie as she unbuttoned his shirt. Quickly, her hands were fumbling and shaking. His were firm and steady, kneading her breasts through the black lacy lingerie she wore. She moaned against his lips in pleasure. He shrugged his now unbutton shirt from his shoulders and lifted her up by the waist. She wrapped her legs around him, she could feel his heard cock poking her ass as he walked her to his desk. He sat her down and pulled back for a moment. His cold blue eyes bore into her.

"I am going to take you. You are mine." His deep voice was sexy and dangerous.

He trailed kisses down her exposed torso. He got to her jeans, unbuttoned them and slowly slipped them down. She kicked them away. Mr. Murphey paused, staring with lust and greed at her standing there in nothing but her underwear. Then he went back to trailing kisses down her body. She shivered with excitement and then in one swift motion he tore her underwear off. His kisses got closer and closer, circling around and around her pussy, she tried to get him to go closer but he wouldn't, it frustrated her. Finally, he gave in, licking her slit and sucking at her clit. He nibbled and bit, sucked and licked. She moaned in pleasure and tangled her hands in his short hair. She wanted him. She needed him.

Izzy's eyes flew open to the blaring of her alarm and she sat bolt upright, soaked in sweat. She reached down to find the sheets drenched between her legs. She felt slightly surprised but turned on. She had a sex dream about her teacher? She smiled and turned her alarm clock off. That was hot.

Izzy slid out of bed and had a quick, hot shower. She put on a pair of lacy red lingerie followed by a pair of tights and Nike joggers. Not bothering with a shirt yet again, she opted for a zip up jacket which she left unzipped enough that her cleavage was clearly visible. She jogged down stairs, tennis practice tonight. That meant she would get to see Michael, the guy she played tennis with, yet another one of her good friends. She smiled to herself as she jogged to the door.

"Off already sweetheart?" Her mother asked.

"Yep, I have a ride waiting." Izzy lied

"Ok, well, what about breakfast? I don't like it when you skip breakfast, you know that."

"It's fine, I will get some on the way" Izzy promised

"Alright, have a good day Iz." Her mother dismissed her.

"You too mama" Izzy said before jogging out the door.

She jogged off down the road toward the nearest café, she could pick up a coffee and maybe some French toast. Her mother didn't like it when Izzy jogged to school, said it was too far and that it wasn't safe. Izzy didn't bother pointing out that her mother let her do a lot riskier things than jogging to school. Her mum was funny like that. Picky about some things and neglecting about others.

"You don't get a nice ass without work mum" Izzy muttered to herself.

Noah awoke gasping for air, sweating like mad and hard, hard on. He had a huge boner. What's more, he had been dreaming about Isabelle.

"Fuck." Was all he could manage.

He had thought that getting laid would fix it. This was more than a sex deprivation. This was bad. He tried having a cold shower to ease his need but it didn't work. In the end he had to jerk off like a teenager, and even then he had to jerk off twice before he was calm enough to leave his home. He was late. He had a class first period. There was no time to make breakfast so he decided to get some on the way. While driving, he made a decision, he would have to avoid Isabelle as much as possible. He pulled up to a little café which was on the way to school. He quickly jumped out of his car and ran inside to get a coffee. When he entered he stopped dead. Isabelle. What the fuck was she doing here. He tried to back out but it was too late, she has seen him.

She beamed "Hi Mr. Murphey. You look a bit off today, are you feeling ok?" She asked as she approached him, biting her lip before taking a sip of her coffee.

He wanted to bite her lip too. She was wearing tights which outline her perfect ass and long legs. She had a jacket which she had zipped up only enough to just cover her gorgeous tits, leaving her cleavage fully exposed and the cute lacy red bra she was wearing was peeking out of the top. He wanted to say that he wasn't ok, that he had just a sex dream about a student. About her. He wanted to say she was driving him crazy and he just needed to fuck her.

But instead he said "Uh, um... no I'm fine thanks. You look well. I was just um, getting a coffee."

She looked at him strangely then shrugged "Umm, ok, I guess I will see you around."

"Yeah, don't be late to class." Mr. Murphey glanced at his watch. It was five minutes until school started. "Are you walking?" he asked.

Izzy turned around and fluttered her eyelashes slightly, smiling smuggly "Jogging actually, why?"

"School starts in five minutes, it's still two miles from here. Do you um, want a ride?" He asked tentatively.

"Nah, it's ok, I'll jog. I don't mind being late." She said sweetly.

"I've noticed, I don't want you to be late, honestly, just get a ride. Please?" He hated to sound needy. He scolded himself right after he said it.

"Ok, I guess I will text a few friends, if it makes you happy Mr. Murphey." It didn't really. He didn't think being in a car alone with her however would be a great idea either. He could already feel the heat rushing down to his cock just looking at her now.

"Thank you Miss Clark" he said coldly. He needed to push her away, avoid her. He had offered her a ride? What was he thinking. No sooner had he decided to avoid her he was offering her a ride to school.

"I'm going crazy" Mr. Murphey muttered to himself as he ordered his coffee.

As he waited, he watched Izzy, she was standing outside obviously waiting for someone. At least she had listened to him and gotten a ride. A moment later a truck pulled up and handsome young fellow with curly brown hair and a clean shaven face jumped out. He looked to be in his early 20's. Izzy hopped over to him and jumped up, kissing him full on the mouth. Noah was surprised to yet again feel a pang of jealousy and disappointment. Hadn't she been kissing another boy yesterday? This one however was not a boy, he was a man. A devilishly handsome one at that. She was gorgeous, why should he be so surprised that she had so many boyfriends.

After her talk with Mr. Murphey, Izzy decided to skip school for the day. He was being cold and harsh again, she couldn't believe she had had a sex dream about that jerk. Telling her to get a ride, it was none of his business. She did though, despite this, decided to get a ride. But not to school. She decided to skip school today, for two reasons. One, school was boring as fuck and two she didn't want to see that jerk, Mr. Murphey in class today. She called Carter.

"Pick me up hun, let's get out of here." She had said

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Anywhere."

And so they did. He picked her up in his truck and they drove off down the highway. Just driving, talking, laughing and bantering. So much better than school.

After about two hours on the road they pulled up at a roadhouse for lunch. Carter was a gentleman, as he always was, buying her lunch, opening the door for her, getting her drinks. He was cheeky and mostly a fuckboy, but to her, he was good and kind as anyone. Half of it was for show but the other half, was genuine. Carter and Isabelle had been good friends for a long time. They had even dated for a while back in sophomore year. But they had both decided dating wasn't for them. They did still however have fun together though they were definitely not exclusive much the same as Izzy's relationship with Matthew.

"So," Carter said, taking a huge bite of the burger he had ordered "What makes the princess skip school today?" He asked.

"You mean other than the fact that it is more boring than listening to you talk about the last chick you hooked up with?" Izzy said, taking a sip of her beer.

"Well, yeah, come one, don't hide it from me I can see that somethings bugging you Iz. I've known you for a very long time, what is it?" Carter asked, leaning back into booth's red leather seat.

She stared out the window, watching the cars drive past on the highway. "Would it be crazy if I told you I had a sex dream about my teacher last night?"

Carter choked on his food. He started laughing "You serious? So what, you are going to avoid him now?"

Isabelle reached across the table and smacked his arm. "Stop laughing, it's not funny. I don't know what I am going to do, guess I should just pretend it never happened. Besides this guy is such a jerk."

Carter was still laughing, "How old is he? I always knew you were interested in older guys Iz, but really? A teacher?" he chuckled to himself.

"I know, I know. Anyway, I'm not interested in him, he is just a hot guy that I had a dream about. Yeah, yeah that's definitely it. That's all it is. Anyway, I didn't tell you so you could laugh at me" Izzy said, annoyance touching her voice.

Carter stopped laughing; he was still smiling though, "Yeah I know, I'm sorry Iz. I reckon it's just a one off thing and you will get past it. Don't worry about it."

"Yeah, I think so. So where do you want to go now? Its only 10.30am, we got time to kill." Izzy asked.

"How bout we go for a swim hey? There is this great water hole down the road about 20 minutes from here. There is a rope swing and there are always skippers there. They might even have a joint you can smoke, chill out a little. Looks like you need it." He winked.

"Sounds great, let's get out of here." She said, already standing up.

Within 10 minutes Carter had paid the bill, refuelled his truck and they were on the road to the water hole.

The school bell rang. Mr. Murphey stood up from his desk.

"Alright class, good work today, you can collect your essays from the me and make sure you read the feedback. If you failed I want to see you after class and we can go through it. Class dismissed." He said, sitting back down.

Everyone got up, noise erupting through the class room as student filed up to the front and compared their marks. Mr. Murphey could think of only one thing. Isabelle. Where was she? She has said she was getting a ride to school then she got picked up by that guy at the coffee shop, but she had not shown up for class. He wondered if she was in trouble or just skipping class. Probably skipping. He wondered why, it had seemed this morning as if she had every intention to go to class. He cursed himself for thinking about her so much. He pulled out his lesson plan for his next class and tried to distract himself. She wasn't his problem.

Going to the water hole with Carter definitely loosened her up. She had smoked something there; it had worked miracles. She felt great as Carter pulled her out of the water.

"Come on princess, time to go, you got tennis tonight remember?" he said.

"But I don't wanna goooooo." Izzy complained like a child.

"It's a two and half hour drive, we only have two hours until your tennis practice starts so we have to go now." Carter dragged her by the arm toward his truck.

"Fine." She got in the car and pretended to pout like a five-year-old but kept breaking into giggles, until whatever she had smoked began to wear off.

"Where are we going again Carter?" She asked him, feeling slightly dazed.

"Back to town, you have tennis. When did you smoke that joint?" Carter asked.

"I didn't smoke anything. How long til we get there?" Izzy said, fluttering her long lashes at him.

Carter rolled his eyes. "Your lesson's at four so we have to be there in half an hour buttercup" he said.

"It's at school for the next two weeks remember?" Izzy reminded him.

"Yes I know, the normal courts are getting renovated and so they moved it to the school courts for a couple of weeks until it's done, I know, I know. You told me last week when I asked you if I needed a ride." He replied.

"Did I? I am smart aren't I?" She asked him.

"You sure are Iz" He chuckled, "You sure are."

Mr. Murphey had finally finished his lesson plan for the next week and started to pack up his things. He glanced at his watch, 3.55pm, that was the earliest he had ever finished at school he thought. Probably because he had last period free so he got a lot of work out of the way then. He packed up and prayed that with his early finish he would not run in Miss Howard. He walked quickly down the halls, he knew that it was inevitable that he would run into some time. Though she was only a part time teacher which helped. He rushed out the front doors of the school and started down the steps, taking them to at a time. He got to the bottom and looked up, he stopped dead in his tracks. Isabelle Clark was walking in the front gates. He wondered where she had been all day as he saw the truck she had gotten picked up in pull away from the curb and drive off down the road.

"Miss Clark" He said, starting toward her.

So much for avoiding her. She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Mr. Murphey, hi..." She smiled.

He wished she hadn't, she still had the hoody zipped down to expose her cleavage. He felt heat rush beneath his belt. He willed himself to calm down.

"Where were you today? You weren't in class." He asked.

"Oh you know, around, busy" She replied vaguely.

"With more of your boyfriends?" He asked coldly, trying to push away his jealousy. She smelt as if she had been smoking something.

She looked surprised. He knew it was none of his business and he had definitely crossed a line.

"He isn't my boyfriend." She said dryly. "Besides, I don't think you should be worrying about it."

With that she pushed past him and jogged up the school steps, her perfect ass captivating Mr. Murphey's attention. He shook his head to try and rid his mind of her.

"Guess she just walks around kissing whoever she wants then." Mr. Murphey muttered to himself as he walked off to find his car.

Izzy didn't know what to make of it. Mr. Murphey asking all those questions, not only annoyed her but it confused her. She jogged home after tennis, in the dark. Her mom would definitely not approve. It was about 6.00 when she got home, she was puffing and sweaty and still smelt like whatever she had smoked at the waterhole with Carter. She had a quick cold shower and changed into a pair of tracksuit pants and a low cut tank top. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and ordered some takeout pizza after approval from her father. Her mother had left that day to go on a week-long shopping trip with a couple of her girlfriends. Izzy had asked if she could come but her mother insisted she stay home and go to school for the week. That wasn't exactly working out so far.

She sat in her room, finishing some homework that was due the next day. She still had a lot more due but at least that would be one less teacher yelling at her. She had trouble concentrating. Her thoughts kept drifting back to Mr. Murphey. Not only the weird conversation they had had but also how he had offered to drive her that morning, the sex dream and how fucking good looking he was. She also thought about how he was her teacher and so nothing would ever become of all these thoughts.

"Exactly, it's a stupid waste of time thinking about all of this, why can't I like a guy I can have for once?" She asked herself.

The doorbell rang. Good, pizza, she was starving. She ran down stairs, grabbing a $20 bill on the way. She opened the door, there was a goofy looking pizza guy standing at the door. He paled when he saw her and couldn't stop staring at her breasts. She smiled handed him the $20 bill and kissed him on the cheek as she took the pizzas and disappeared back inside her house.

"Dad, Max, pizza is here" She called out.

Her brother appeared within seconds. "Thanks sis" he said, then grabbed a whole box and ran back up the stairs to his room. She took a slice and sat in front of the television. Her father appeared a few moments later. He took a slice and sat next to her.

"I thought you said you had pizza yesterday?" he asked.

Izzy shrugged, "You can't get sick of pizza."

Her dad nodded "I guess so."

After a few hours of television, it was 11.00pm. Izzy yawned and headed up to her room. She changed into her pyjamas before sliding into her bed and falling into a deep sleep.

When Mr. Murphey got home he got straight in the shower. Ever since seeing Isabelle he'd had a raging hard on. He tried to jerk off but he couldn't make himself tip of the edge. Frustrated he thought of his hot ex, Melissa. She also failed to ease his lust. He thought of super models, actors, singers, strippers, girls he had one night stands with. Nothing could get him to come. Desperate, he thought of only one girl. Isabelle. He needed her. He thought of kissing her. He thought of holding her super model body in his arms and fucking her perfect ass. He thought of her beautiful perky tits and what he wouldn't give to kiss them. And her pussy, he could only imagine how tight it would be when he shoved his cock into it and fucked her hard. He came. His hips bucking in the waves of pleasure as he released his load to the thought of Isabelle Clark.