What a Fucking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." she said.

"So." He replied, not looking at her.

"I just, I, uh, wanted to say thanks I guess, you know for-

"No need to thank me Isabelle. I would have done it for anyone" He said coldly.

She felt a slight twitch of disappointment.

"Is it ok if I just, you know, crash here for the night? I mean, I can't go home like this, my dad will get so pissed and Mia's probably sleeping with some guy and well, actually, all my friends are probably sleeping with some random person. I don't really have anywhere to go." She explained.

He looked across at her, a slight touch of concern in eyes "Sure, I'll sleep on the couch." He said and then turned back to the television as if that was that.

They watched the television blankly for about half an hour until Izzy couldn't take it anymore. Neither of them were really watching the television, they were both just fighting the urge to get together. Both thinking about anything but the other, trying to distract their filthy minds. But Izzy couldn't take it anymore.

"So what, this is how it's going to be between us now?" Izzy asked.

Mr. Murphey glanced at her, then back at the television, "What do you mean?" he asked absently.

"Is THIS how it's going to be between us? Just trying to ignore each other so we don't, like what, do something stupid that we will regret later on?" She demanded.

"Exactly. It's better like this." He replied slightly angrily.

"So you're just going to deny what we have. This... this thing we have?" She glared at him.

"Yep." He said, not looking at her again.

"Ughh! You are such a jerk. Seriously. I don't even know why the fuck I am so attracted to you. I don't know what you think I am, like some sort of slut or something, but I don't get attracted to people. Like ever. So this is really kind of new for me." Izzy said.

Mr. Murphey looked at her. "You seem to get around a lot then, for a girl who has never had any feelings for a guy before." He said dryly.

"Don't act like you know me Mr. Murphey. You don't." Izzy huffed angrily.

"Call me Noah. Besides, you make it clear enough, coming into class like you just been fucking the guts out of some lucky guy. As if everyone in the whole school doesn't know you sleep around. Making out with every second guy you see, in the halls, outside the gates, at the dance tonight. And that's just the shit you do in front of everyone. God knows what you do when you're skipping school or late to class. We all know I wonder what the fuck you're doing. Hell, sometime I get fucking jealous of the sons of bitches you sleep with or even just make out with!" Noah raised his voice slightly.

"I don't sleep around, so stop saying that!" Izzy raised her voice to match his.

"Why the fuck, do you even try to pull that shit with me anymore? We all know you do; why can't you just admit it!"

"I don't sleep around at all." Izzy said quietly.

Noah laughed bitterly. "Sure. Anyway, you can do whatever you want."

"I do. And that doesn't involve sleeping around." She replied. "You don't have to be such an arsehole to me. Sure I do a lot of stuff I am not proud of, I drink, skip school and sometimes take drugs but I do not sleep around."

"You take drugs??" He suddenly seemed enraged. "Why the fuck would you take drugs. Don't take drugs? Are you trying to get an addiction or kill yourself? Are you just begging the lord to make you do something that gets you hurt? Are just asking to pass out and get raped by some stoner out the back of Walmart? What the fuck are you doing taking drugs!?" He yelled, standing over her now.

"Back off jerk! I don't do it often and it's fine!" She yelled back.

"No! No it's not fine at all! What if you get hurt? Huh? I don't want you to get hurt!" he said, suddenly pulling her up by her arm.

"Pfft! As if you care! You just want to yell at me all the time about sleeping around and now taking drugs, you aren't my dad or my boyfriend so it's not your business!" she yelled.

Suddenly he pulled her close. He cupped her head with both of his hands and forced her to look up into his eyes. Her heart quickened.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered, gazing down at her.

Suddenly his mouth was coming down onto hers. He kissed her gently, tenderly. Caressing her head in his hands as though she were a delicate china doll. She pushed into him, his strong arms pulling her closer to his warm, bare chest. She ran her cold hands up his defined abs and smooth, hairless chest. The kiss deepened and she pushed against him.

He pulled back momentarily and she looked up at him. He truly was handsome, even more so than guys like Carter and Ryan.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"Nothing... it's just... I... I've wanted to do this for so long now" he admitted. "I've woken up so many mornings with such libido that only the thought of you can ease."

He leaned down and kissed her gently again. He sat down on the couch, pulling her down with him. After more tender, gentle kisses, she decided to take the lead. She sat up and moved her legs on top of him. Straddling him. Now on top, she leaned down, kissing him more hungrily than before. He returned the urgency. Kissing her deeper, nibbling at her lip and tangling his tongue with hers.

His free hands groped her ass and she grinded against him. She had done this move on countless guys. It didn't often go much further. As they kissed, possessively, dominantly, his hands trailed under the baggy hoodie. Up her thighs toward her lacy underwear. She knew she was wet for him but he also, had a raging hard on. She really did turn him on. A lot. His hand crept closer toward her pussy but then he moved both of his hands to her sides before they could reach their destination. He slid his hands up her sides slowly as he kissed her more gently. His warm hands glided over her soft skin until they reached her lacy bra. He slowly kneaded her breasts and she moaned against his lips. One of his hands slid around the back and fumbled with the bra clasp. It took him a while to unclip it. He was still nervous. She was more nervous. The bra fell and suddenly he moved her. Laying her down on the couch while he climbed on top of her. He continued to kiss her gently as his hand crept up her thigh. The closer it got to her pussy, the more nervous she became. Just before he reached her panties, she pulled back.

Noah was shocked. He too pulled back.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned.

"No, no, it's just, I... um... I um." she stuttered.

"It's ok, you can tell me anything Izzy." He gazed down at her.

"Well it's just, I don't. I've never really... I've never really done this before." She said.

He pulled back slightly, his eyes going cold again "What, had sex with a guy that actually cares about you?" he asked. "Yeah, I didn't think so." He said dryly.

"What? No! I can't believe you still think I sleep around. I mean, I've never none THIS. I've never had sex before idiot, I'm a virgin." Izzy said.

Noah recoiled like someone had hit him in the face. He was standing up now, looking at her as she lay on the couch "What!? What do you mean you're a virgin? Fuck, no way. There's no way" He shook his head in disbelief. "Really?"

She nodded, biting her lip nervously as she sat up and looked at him.

"Fuck, wow. Oh wow, fuck. I can't do this. I'm sorry Izzy. I.. I can't take your virginity. I just can't. Fuck, I thought you had done it like hundreds of times. Wow. I have been a real jerk, shit, I'm so sorry." He paced up and now the room, head in his hands.

"Look, Mr.Mur- Noah, I want you to do it. I am ready. I don't want to have my virginity taken by some meaningless jerk. You are seriously the only guy I have ever had... real feelings for and the only guy I have ever wanted to sleep with. I want my virginity to be taken by someone who cares about me." She said.

Noah stopped pacing and looked at her. He shook his head. "Izzy, I.. I can't I just can't. Like it was huge violation of every single rule when I thought you had done it a lot. But now that I know you have never ever done it? I can't! I just, I can't do that." He said.

She stood up and touched his arm. He brushed her off. "I want you to." She said, peering into his eyes.

Slowly, he looked up. He knew she meant it and suddenly, it didn't matter so much anymore. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted anyone. He grabbed her and pulled her close. He was ready now.

He pulled her head towards his and kissed her deeply, passionately, fighting for possession over her mouth. He shrugged his white shirt off and pulled his hoodie over her arms. She stood almost naked in his living room.

He took a moment to admire her perfect body, standing in nothing but a lacy thong. Her breasts were big, round and perky. He leaned down and sucked them gently. She knotted her fingers in his hair and moaned slightly. He was going to give this girl all the kinds of pleasure she deserved. He showered her with kisses and sucked and nibbled at her beautiful tits. They slowly hand their way towards the bedroom. They were almost there when she stopped.

She dropped to her knees and she looked up at him grinning. He knew that she had done at least this before. She unbuckled his belt and his slacks dropped to the ground. He kicked them off. His cock was huge and throbbing through the thin material of his boxers. She tugged down his boxers and he swore she nearly gasped at the size of him. His cock was almost 8 inches long with a thick shaft. She took the thick shaft in her hands and swirled her tongue around the tip before licking all the way along the shaft a few times. After repeating this a few times while massaging his balls with her hand, she took him in her mouth. Slowly, she took a good 6 inches down, barely gagging. Then she began working him like a pro. His eyes widened in surprise by how good she was. He groaned and grunted in pleasure, already feeling the need to explode in her mouth. He held it back. She sucked his cock long and hard with the mouth of a professional until just minutes later he exploded with one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had.

He gasped for air as he shot his hot load down her throat. He then removed his still semi-stiff cock from her mouth and pulled her too her feet.

He led her into the bedroom where he lay her carefully on the bed. He lay on top of her, kissing her gently while his cock hardened once again. Slowly he worked his way down her body. Kissing every part of her. Along her neck and collar bones, down her sides, nibbling, biting and sucking at her tits. He kissed her stomach and all the way around her thighs, sending chills up her spine. Finally, her spiralled in to her pussy. Slowly, while he continued to shower her with kisses, he pulled her panties down. She had a beautiful pussy, completely hairless and wet from arousal. He worked the kisses closer and closer until finally he reached the end destination.

He licked her slit, ending at the clit which he nibbled and bit at. Isabelle was no stranger to this but Noah was better than most and he sent chills up her spine with ever delicate stroke of his tongue. She knotted her hands in his short hair as she arched her back, pushing her pussy closer to his mouth. She groaned in pleasure as he licked her slit and slowly fucked her pussy with his mouth. She was tight. Very tight. Possibly the tightest he had ever experienced. Noah knew in the back of the mind that what he was doing was wrong. Wrong on so many levels, but he also knew that even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to stop so long as she wanted him to keep going. And so keep going he did. He worked her until she arched her back in a final parade of pleasure. She groaned loudly as the pleasure of the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced raked her body. She pushed her puss further into Noahs face and he licked harder and faster, milking her for ever drop, tasting her sweet pussy juices.

After her climax, he worked his way back up her body, showering her body with kisses yet again as she recovered from the best orgasm of her short life. Quickly however, Isabelle wanted more. So much more. The kisses became more feverish, hungry and more desperate. Their naked bodies pressed together as Noah held himself over Izzy's beautiful, delicate frame. She ran her hands up his biceps, and all the way up his chest, feeling the muscle rippling under his skin.

"Are you ready Iz?" he asked tenderly.

She looked worried but she bit her lip in that sexy way of hers and nodded.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"More than I will ever be," She replied.

He nodded and lowered himself onto her. His cock probing the outside of her pussy. He reached down with one hand and ran the head of his dick up and down her slit. Lubricating it slightly. His eyes were clouded over with a mixture of lust and tenderness. He lined himself up and slowly moved in. He maintained eye contact with her the whole time. She squeezed her eyes shut slightly with pain when he moved the first inch in. She gripped his back and tensed around his cock. He closed his eyes. She was impossibly tight. He slowly lowered another inch in. There was pain in her eyes and he almost couldn't take it, but she said nothing and so he lowered in more until his cock was resting against her hymen. He could feel it, so close. She looked up at him, their eyes connecting with an intensity he had never felt before. Slowly he moved in and he felt the hymen break. He slowly moved the rest of his cock in until he was completely inside of her. He allowed her pussy to adjust around his huge cock and she slowly started to relax, the pain in her eyes, subsiding.

He began to move in and out, slowly at first. So so slowly. The pain was evident but he could also tell she was enjoying it too. He began to move faster and faster, pumping harder and harder until before long he was going full pace in and out. She moaned and the bed squeaked. He grunted with effort and pleasure until finally it was too much and he came, his eyes practically rolling back in his head with pleasure as he shot his load deep inside of her. This was enough to send Izzy over the edge into the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. He rolled off her and they lay side by side, fingers just touching. After just moments Isabelle was fast asleep. Noah smiled to himself, this felt right. This girl. She just felt right. He wrapped his arm around her sleeping body and soon enough drifted off into the first dreamless sleep he had had in nights.

The next morning Izzy awoke. The first thing she noticed was Noahs arm, draped carelessly across her naked body. Carefully, as not to wake him, she lifted his arm and headed to the shower.

When she emerged he was still asleep so she chose some clothes out of his cupboard, not bothering with her underwear and made a quick cup of coffee. She liked Noah. The only problem was; he was still her teacher. After she finished her coffee she tip-toed into the bedroom.

"Hey" she whispered. He didn't wake. She smiled, good. "See you around I guess." She kissed his sleeping lips and walked out of his apartment into the crisp morning air. She called and cab and headed home with only one thought. "Wow, what a man."

Noah awoke and Izzy was gone. He was slightly surprised. But then he remembered a vague kiss goodbye after what was possibly the best night of his life. She had said "See you around I guess." Then she had kissed him and left. He sat up, smiling. "Wow. What a fucking girl."