What a Fucking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The annual fall dance was coming up. He wanted to skip it. He needed to skip it. He knew that Isabelle would be there and he also, would have to be there as it was required for all teachers to attend. He knew this was where she would look her best. If he could make it through this, he could make it through anything. If he made it through the night, it would mean the end to his Isabelle problems. He would have gained full self-control.

After school, and yet another disappointing History class with Mr. Murphey, Isabelle called Carter to come and pick her up so they could go shopping. After a half an hour wait, Carter finally rolled up.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Izzy asked angrily as she climbed into his truck and slammed the door.

She looked him over, his clothes were on haphazardly and his hair was messed up, there was a lip stick smudge on his cheek. She grinned.

"Oh I see" She grinned and waggled her eyebrows at him.

He started the truck.

"So... Who is she?" Izzy asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Just some girl I met at Craigy's over lunch." He said.

"Gonna see her again then?" She asked.

Carter shot her a look.

"Ok, I know. Who am I kidding, when do you ever call a girl back after fucking her brains out." Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Now remember, the sexiest dress we can find, doesn't matter what the price tag says." Izzy briefed him.

"Ok Iz, you got the right guy. I know sexy when I see it." He winked. This was going to be a fun night.

After almost three hours of shopping they found her a dress. And matching shoes. Of course. It was a tight fitting, strapless, black dress that hugged her tight. Showing her model like body and perfectly round ass. The next was low cut V neck, fully exposing her cleavage. Her shoes were a plain black, sued, six-inch-high heel. She loved it. And so did Carter.

Friday rolled around. Mr. Murphey was nervous. He almost wanted to dress up a bit, make Isabelle jealous like she had been doing to him. He decided against it, just going for a plain black suit and white shirt. Black tie, shiny black shoes. It was plain. Class went the same as usual, he for the most part ignored her and she did the same. Though she did have a slight smirk on her face for most of the lesson. He knew it was about tonight. It wasn't going to be easy but he had to ignore her. Completely. If he so much as looked at her it could be over.

Izzy went home after class feeling very excited. Mia came around at about 5.00 and they started getting ready. Mia gushed on about her date and kept asking Izzy who her date was. One of the school rules was that you weren't allowed to bring your boyfriend/girlfriend as your date. Something about getting to know more people and just in case there was a falling out in the relationship before the dance, so no one was left in the lurch. Mia hadn't been able to ask Yohai as her date so she had asked a cute guy called Brandon. Mia liked Yohai, for sure, she loved him, but that didn't stop her from going on about how hot Brandon was.

"He is so nice and sweet and his abs, like fuck, wow." Mia said as she curled Izzy's hair.

"So who are you going with anyway Izzy? Come on please just tell me his name. One of your college boyfriends?" Mia bombarded her with questions.

"No, he is slightly older though, you know, more my type. His name is Dylan, are you happy now?" Izzy responded.

"Oooooh, Dylan, that's a hot name. Is he hot? Who am I kidding, of course he is hot, he is your date, he will probably be the hottest guy there tonight." Mia said.

Not quite, Izzy thought. Mr. Murphey is going to be there. Izzy felt ashamed for crushing so hard on teacher but then, he was so hot.

"The dance starts at 7.00 right?" Mia asked, as she finished curling Mia's hair.

"Yeah, I will text Dylan to pick us up at 6.50pm" Izzy said, as she quickly started on her make up.

She applied just a thin layer as she didn't need much to look her best. She put on a slight blush and contoured her nose and cheekbones. She put on bright pink lipstick and extended her lashes with a good amount of mascara. Mia was doing the same, leaning in close to the mirror next to her. Izzy glanced out the door through into her bedroom at her alarm clock.

"Fuck, its already 6.20 Mia, we better get dressed." Izzy said and quickly stood up, shoving her make up into the cupboard under the sink.

By 6.45 both girls were dressed and waiting down stairs. Izzy was looking stunning in the outfit she and Carter had chosen the night before and Mia was wearing a short red dress with silver six-inch-heels and long dangly ear rings. There was a knock at the door and both girls jumped up.

"Let's get a look at this mystery guy hey Iz." Mia winked and bounced to the door. She flung it open.

Dylan was standing there wearing a plain black suit and tie. He grinned when he saw Izzy standing behind Mia.

"You look great" he said, then he turned to Mia "I'm Dylan."

"Mia" She said.

He offered his arms to them and they all linked up, one girl on either side of Dylan, then they all walked out into the night.

Mr. Murphey was standing in the corner of the room, trying to avoid everyone. Well, more specifically Isabelle but also Miss Howard who was milling around. He had already seen her since their one-night stand, she had said nothing, just ignored him. He didn't mind her being angry at him. He hated Isabelle being angry at him though. He glanced at his watch. Ten past seven. She would be here any minute now, he looked around, desperate to engage in conversation with anyone that might distract him. There was no one. He pulled a small bottle out of his pocket and took a swig. Whiskey. It helped ease the desire and calm him down. He was nervous as hell. Suddenly people turned their heads toward the door way, people whispering things to their friends and a couple of boys whistling. Mr. Murphey turned to look before he realised. Isabelle. She looked absolutely stunning. He froze, staring at her in the sexiest dress he had ever seen. Suddenly all he wanted to do was rip it off and ravish her, he didn't care what anyone thought of him. That's what he wanted. He gaped at her. She was smiling easily, looking completely relaxed as she gazed around the room, accepting compliments from every second person. Suddenly she spotted him, he quickly dropped his gaze to the floor but not quick enough, she grinned and winked at him. Caught.

When Izzy entered, she had been looking for one person only. She spotted him. Mr. Murphey was standing in the corner staring at her. His face a mask of pure lust, animalistic lust. When she caught his eye he quickly dropped his glance and his emotional shield shot back up. His face going cold and blank. She grinned though, he wanted her. She moved through the sea of people, holding Dylan's arm as they made their way to the drinks table. The girls whispered and stared at Dylan and the boys watched Izzy's ass as she waded through the dance floor crowd.

"Hey, Izzy!" It was Matthew.

She turned and smiled at him, glad he was here. "Where is your date hot shot?"

He glanced around and shrugged "Probably snuck out the back and making out with her boyfriend or something. Who's your date?" Matthew asked, gesturing to Dylan.

"Matthew, this is Dylan, Dylan this is Matthew, my friend from school." Izzy said.

They shook hands and nodded. "Well, I am off to find Penny, the dance starts in like ten minutes."

Matthew ducked off, quickly lost in the sea of people.

Dylan handed her a drink and took one for himself. He looked her up and down again.

"You really do look great tonight" he leaned over and whispered in her ear.

She giggled, "You aren't too bad yourself." She leaned back and kissed him gently on the mouth and smiled.

"All right everyone, grab your partner, the fun part of the evening will begin in just a short five minutes." Mrs. Hughes the music teacher had grabbed the microphone.

She set it back down and hurried over to the band that was set up on the stage. She started shouting commands while elderly musicians hurried about, sheet music fluttering everywhere and strings being tightened. While Izzy stood next to Dylan waiting for the dance to start she let her eyes wander. Dylan had fallen into conversation with some hot shot senior jock about football and Izzy lost interest immediately. She scanned the room and soon enough she laid eyes on Mr. Murphey. He was talking to Mr. Owen, the grumpy, old English teacher. He was however watching her, his eyes following her wherever she went. She smiled, he had seen her kiss Dylan. His eyes were cold and unfeeling, just simply latched onto her as he talked to Mr. Owen. She couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked in the plain black suit with his short brown hair tousled and messy as usual.

Music blared, cutting through her thoughts. Dylan turned to her and smiled, putting his hands on her hips he pulled her close and they began to sway with the music.

It had been two hours since the music started. The school gym was filtering out, kids going outside to hook up with girlfriends or get drunk in a field someplace. Mia came bouncing over, dragging Brandon behind her.

"Izzy, Matty said his older brother hooked him up with some vodka, wanna go get drunk on the oval with us?" she asked excitedly.

Izzy quickly scanned the room for Mr. Murphey. He was nowhere to be seen. She looked at Dylan, he grinned and nodded.

Izzy shrugged "Sure, what the hell."

About five shots later Izzy, Dylan, Matthew, Brandon and Mia were sitting around in a circle giggling their heads off about nothing as Matthew poured them all another shot. He raised his shot glass and everyone picked one up.

"To us getting drunk on the school oval" he slurred.

Everyone clinked their glasses and drank.

"Well I should be off now" Izzy said. "Dylan, drive me home?" She asked, slurred.

"I'm drunk, hell, I'm not driving, but I'll walk you home with this" he said as he picked up a half empty bottle of vodka and waved it around in the air.

The pair linked arms and stumbled across the oval in the direction of Izzy's home. They didn't get far before they stopped and sat down, taking turns drinking from the bottle. They were sitting in the school carpark, giggling like little kids. Once they had had enough, Dylan cast the bottle aside and they talked. They talked about nothing important, giggling and joking, slurring their words for what felt like hours. Finally, the conversation died down. Dylan looked at Izzy. His eyes were hungry, lust filled. Izzy smiled, a cheeky, seductive smile. Suddenly he was on top of her, practically fucking her mouth with his tongue. He was dominant, possessive, pushing her down into the concrete of the sidewalk they were sitting on. He stood up, pulling her with him. He grabbed her head and kissed her hard, smashing his mouth against hers. Pushing her backwards so her body was pinned up against the wall behind them. Dylan slid his hand up her thigh, under the tight material of her dress and toward her lacy lingerie. He began to tug down her lingerie as his other hand worked the fly of his pants and he continued to kiss her deeply. Suddenly Izzy realised, he didn't just want to make out, he wanted to fuck her. Right here in a dirty old school carpark while they were both drunk.

She tried to push him off. "What's wrong babe?" he asked. Though he was obviously not going to stop.

"Dylan, I... stop. We aren't having sex in a carpark." She slurred. She tried to push him off but he wouldn't stop coming.

"Dylan, stop!" she yelled.

She pushed him, he stumbled back and she stumbled away from the wall. He grabbed her arm before she could get away.

"You're not going anywhere, whore" he said.

He pressed his body against hers and held her head in place while he kissed her roughly.

"Dylan, stop. Get off me!" Dylan ignored her and started trying to tug her lacy underwear down again while holding her in place.

"Get the fuck away from her!" a voice boomed across the car park. Mr. Murphey.

Dylan stumbled back in surprise. Mr. Murphey covered the distance in no time and grabbed Dylan by the collar. He was taller and bigger than Dylan, Dylan seemed to shrink away from him but Mr. Murphey lifted him almost off his feet by his collar.

"If she says no, you leave her alone." Mr. Murphey's voice was dangerously quiet. Rage practically pulsating off him.

"Don't you dare come near her ever again. You understand?" Mr. Murphey growled.

"Who the fuck are you, to tell me what to do old man?" Dylan glared.

Mr Murphey's eyes narrowed. The rage was bubbling inside of him, even in her drunken state, Izzy could feel his anger. Mr Murphey didn't hesitate, he punched Dylan square in the face and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Mr. Murphey planted a full forced kick in Dylan's side and Izzy was sure she heard a rib crack.

The last thing she remembered was Mr. Murphey walking over. He peered into her eyes.

"Isabelle, are you ok?" he asked, the anger in his eyes still present.

"Isabelle?" he asked again when she didn't reply.

"I'm fineeeeeeeee" she slurred. Then she passed out.

He had not intended for this to happen. But here he was, carrying Isabelle Clark in through the front door of his apartment. He had thought about taking her home, but decided it would be too weird and he didn't want her to get in trouble with her folks. Not to mention he didn't know where she lived. He tried to ring one of her friends, Mia, but she hadn't picked up. She was probably more drunk than Isabelle by this time of night. He set Isabelle down in his bed, she was still in her dress. He slipped her shoes off and pulled the covers up to her chin. He stepped back and looked at her for a moment. In this peaceful state she suddenly didn't look so confident. She looked innocent and vulnerable as she slept soundly in his bed. He smiled and then turned and walked out of his bedroom.

He slowly took his shoes off, unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his tie. He rolled his sleeves up and poured himself a glass of expensive scotch before collapsing onto the couch. He turned the television on and flicked through the channels. There was nothing good on at this time of night and so he settled on a crappy old documentary about ducks which was set to go on all night.

Izzy awoke with a pounding headache and an urge to throw up. She sat up slowly and looked around, she was in someone's bedroom, it was unfamiliar. She tried to remember what had happened after they started drinking but it was hazy. The room smelt of man and the bedspread was grey and black, the walls much the same. Izzy noticed a small alarm clock on her right side. 3.12am. Bit by bit the night started coming back to her as she sat in the unfamiliar room, willing the memories to come back. She remembered the shots, she remembered stumbling off into the night with Dylan. Her head pounded and the urge to vomit surfaced again. She fought it back, she was used to get drunk a fair bit by now. She dove back into her mind, trying to remember what happened next. She vaguely remembered talking with Dylan in an empty old car park. She smiled. Yes, that was a good, good talk. Then she suddenly remembered what happened next. He tried to force himself upon her. To put it lightly. Hell, he probably would have gone the whole way if Mr. Mur-... Isabelle stopped mid thought. The realisation hit her like a tonne of bricks. She stared around the room.

"Oh fuck." She said.

The room had all the qualities of a man with a reputation for one night stands. In other words, it looked a lot like Carters room and Matthew's older brothers room. Not a single touch of a woman. Not homely at all. It was simplistic and manly.

Izzy climbed slowly out of bed, rubbing her bleary eyes. She was still in her dress which was now wrinkled, tight and uncomfortable. She suddenly felt self-conscious, standing in a strange mans bed room and in nothing but this skimpy little dress. She pulled subconsciously at the hem as if she wished it would cover her knees, and then she stepped out into the living room.

Mr. Murphey was sitting on the couch watching something about ducks. The first she noticed was his bare chest. He had unbuttoned his shirt the whole way and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. His chest was bare and tanned, his ab's were as she had always imagined them. Glorious and ripped. He was swirling some scotch around in the bottom of a glass. Suddenly he looked up as if only just noticing her.

"Shit, Isabelle... uh, I mean, Miss Clarke, or um, I guess Isabelle." He stuttered as he stood up, almost dropping his scotch.

He looked down at himself as if only just realising his shirt was buttoned up. He quickly set his scotch down and fumbled with the buttons, but she could see his hands shaking from where she stood.

"Don't worry about, seriously. I've seen plenty more than that in my fair share of men" she said as she waved a hand dismissively. Despite her absent expression and easy going tone, she was nervous.

She plonked down on the couch and picked up his scotch, taking a sip.

"Mm, good stuff" She said as he sat down next to her.

He snatched it off her "You're underage."

She shrugged and sunk into the cushions.

Noah felt awkward and nervous. He downed the last of the scotch and set the glass down.

Isabelle raised an eyebrow "Thirsty." She said.

She looked mostly calm but he could tell by the way she fiddled with her fingers that she was nervous.

She looked across at him "Say, got any clothes I can borrow? This is kind of uncomfortable."

He got up "Uh yeah sure, of course, I'll just um, go get some" he rambled before quickly disappearing into the bedroom.

He quickly dug around for some clothes, he tried to pick something she wouldn't look super attractive in. He was bound for failure. It was impossible. He dug up an aspirin too as he figured she would be coming up with a headache soon enough. He didn't know what he was doing. He had thought she would just sleep in his bed, he might get a few winks on the couch (but who was he kidding) and then in the morning she would wake up and go home. So much for that plan. He had known that was bound for failure too and in a way, he would have been disappointed if the night had gone that way. He emerged with a pile of clothes and handed them too her.

"Got an aspirin too" he said after setting the clothes down and heading for the kitchen.

"I'll grab you a glass of water, then you can have a shower if you want, bathroom is right opposite my bedroom" he called from the kitchen.

He emerged with a glass of water and handed it to her. She said nothing just smiled graciously, took the pill and grabbed the clothes, heading in the direction of the bathroom.

Once she had disappeared into the bathroom, Noah waited skittishly on the couch, not sure what he was going to do. Nothing was going to happen. That he was firm on. He could let absolutely nothing happen tonight and after this they would both go back to their student/teacher routine and never speak of this again. He listened as the shower stopped running. A few minutes later she emerged. She was wearing nothing but the baggy hoodie he had given her. It reached about mid-way down her thighs and sweet Jesus did she look good in it.

She came out of the bathroom, feeling better, more confident, more herself. She was still nervous but the shower had helped a lot.

"The pants were way too big, I figured this was pretty big anyway" She said smiling a little nervously as she passed the pants back to Mr. Murphey and curled up on the couch in his oversized hoodie.

He was staring slightly at her. The lust in his eyes from earlier that evening beginning to resurface. But as quickly as it had come, it was gone. He tossed the pants aside and put his feet up on the small coffee table, leaning back into the couch.