What a Fucking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he got out of the shower, he cursed himself. He was angry that this girl had such a hold over him. She was the only thing that could ease his libido. She was his student and he was angry at himself for thinking of her that way. He didn't cook tonight. He ordered Thai takeout and sat up watching television until the early hours of the morning. He knew if he slept, he would dream. He got laid last night, why was he still being driven crazy by this girl. He fell asleep on the couch at about 2am, the television still on.

Isabelle woke up before her alarm. She turned it off before it could deafen her. She had more dreams last night. She had felt sure that it was a one off. But now she wondered if it were more. She reached between her legs, she was wet. She got up, ignoring the tingling between her legs. She had a quick shower and put on a black lingerie. She did her hair up in a messy bun and pulled on a tank top and a pair of tight jeans. She put on a bright blue hoodie and her leather ankle high boots before heading down stairs for breakfast. Her dad was still asleep and she found a note on the counter from her brother.

Gone to breakfast with Hayley, Sara, Jane and Rick. I'll be home after football practice this afternoon. Xoxo -Max

She smiled to herself as she dropped the note back on the counter. Max and all of his girlfriends. She shook her head and made herself a cup of coffee. She was still slightly annoyed that she was crushing on her teacher. She had decided that was what it was. A crush, like she used to get in primary school when she liked a cute boy she saw on the playground. She had to go to school today. As much as she hated to admit it, she was behind in her class work. She didn't like school, in fact she hated it, but she didn't want to fail either. She texted Ryan, asking him to pick her up on his way to work. He didn't have to go to college today, lucky him. Her phone buzzed a few minutes later, be there soon sweetheart.

"Good, I need a distraction" Izzy muttered to herself. She couldn't keep thinking about this stupid crush she had on Mr. Murphey. Sure he was hot, but he was also an ass.

Noah Murphey woke to yet another raging hard on. He cursed himself, he had been dreaming about her again. Fuck, this was taking over his mind and his life, having to jerk off every morning and night. He had a quick shower, masturbating to the only thing that could ease his desire. Isabelle. He knew he shouldn't, especially when he promised himself last night after he did it that he wouldn't do it again. But he couldn't go to school with a hard on and she was the only thing he could get off on. He didn't understand why he was having all these thoughts about her. Sure she was a damn pretty girl, one of the finest he had ever seen, but she was a student and most women he could push out of his mind without much effort whatsoever. Even his ex-wife Melissa had not been this hard to get out of his mind.

He quickly got dressed and had breakfast, he wanted to get into school fast so that he could avoid Isabelle. He hoped she was wearing something conservative, but then again, the damn girl looked hot as hell in anything. The biggest problem was that he had her history class every single day this week. Though he had not approved of her skipping class yesterday, he figured it was probably actually good as he was becoming increasingly attracted to her. He tried to be cold and push her away but her being angry with him only made him want her more.

As he pulled up to school he saw her get out of a silver Porsche. He stayed in his car. After she got out she didn't shut the door, rather leaned back into the car and appeared to be saying something to the driver. Or kissing him. Mr. Murphey frowned. She had a lot of boyfriends, and most of them older too. She leaned back out of the car and closed the door. She walked through the school gates and up the steps into the school, her ass swaying enticingly as she walked. He felt his cock hardening and he cursed a quickly diverted his eyes. After she had disappeared through the doors, he got out of his car and hurried to his classroom.

After Izzy got to school she went straight to Mia's locker. Mia was standing there talking to Yohai, her Japanese boyfriend. When she saw Izzy she kissed him goodbye and walked over.

"Hey Izzy, where were you yesterday? Hanging with Carter again?" Mia inquired.

"Yeah" Izzy didn't elaborate and Mia didn't ask. That's why she liked Mia, she was caring but not intruding.

"So, how was your detention the other day?" Mia asked "I forgot to ask you about it the other day when we got pizza."

Izzy shrugged "Long, boring, he just made me finish my essay and wait until 5.00. You know, you were right, he is hot. In fact, that's kind of like, why I came to talk to you." Izzy said, she stopped walking.

Mia stopped walking too, she looked at her questioningly but said nothing.

"Well, I decided to you know, check him out in detention because I was bored and well you were right he is hot. Anyway, then I started having these like, sex dreams about him. I thought it was just a one off but I had another one last night. I don't know what to do, it's stupid isn't it? Having like, a silly little crush on a teacher like that." Izzy explained.

"Especially when he is such a jerk." Mia added with a laugh. Izzy nodded.

"I can't believe you had a sex dream about him! Was it hot?" Mia asked.

"I am not talking about this with you! But yeah... kind" Izzy smiled and started walking again.

"So what are you going to do? I reckon you should get laid. That would probably fix it." Mia suggested.

"Mia... you know I won't do that." Izzy said.

Mia rolled her eyes "Well, I don't know then, that's what I would do. If it is just a little fantasy thing you will get past it soon enough. Look, don't worry too much about it."

The bell rang and Mia winked before turning and skipping off to class.

Mr. Murphey had just finished teaching his third period class, he looked at his time table. He had no more classes until the end of the day. Isabelle's class. Fuck. He wondered if he should try and get laid before class, if that would make it easier. He had two hours. He considered it, but then decided he had a lot of work to catch up on and the last time he got laid, it really didn't help. He shook his head and rubbed his tired eyes. Not enough sleep and too much coffee. He was dreading last period, a small part of him hoped she didn't come. It wasn't that he didn't want to see her, it's that he didn't trust himself. He had never been turned on by someone like that before, especially seeing that they had never even done anything. Just seeing her was enough to make him go crazy and he hated it.

Two hours had passed, the bell rang and students trickled in. The second bell rang and still no Isabelle. He sighed a slight breath of relief, hoping it meant she was coming. He started the class. He was half an hour into class and feeling somewhat more relaxed when there was a knock at the door. He tensed up.

"Come in." He said.

Isabelle Clark opened the door, her hair was done in a messy bun and she was wearing tight jeans again. He cursed her silently. Her lipstick was smudged and she was slightly breathless, her clothes slightly disarrayed... as if she had just had sex. Mr. Murphey was shocked to feel yet another huge stab of jealousy. He really did want to fuck this girl. Not just that, he wanted to fuck her again and again and again. He was shocked. He quickly turned his attention back to the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late" She smiled and licked her lips.

Mr. Murphey could feel his dick stirring in his pants. He moved quickly behind his desk. He knew he should give her a detention, but he couldn't get himself alone in a room with her. Instead he needed to push her away.

"Half an hour late. What the hell have you been doing Miss Clark? Consistently late, it is not good enough. Take a seat." He yelled.

Izzy looked slightly shocked but took a seat nevertheless. He knew he was being harsh with her, some other students were muttering things like "No detention? Come on." And "I'm going to come to class half an hour late if I don't get a detention." Mr. Murphey ignored them.

"All right class, quieten down. You have work to do." He said, before sitting at his desk and willing himself to calm down. His desire was growing.

Izzy was surprised she didn't get a detention, but she was also shocked that he had yelled at her. She sat down next to Alex.

"No detention, you're lucky. Missed you yesterday." He winked.

Izzy giggled at him, she loved Alex. He didn't ask where she had been. He was just kind and charming about it. She had no idea what the whole class was doing so she just pulled out her phone and started texting. She was so involved in her phone she didn't see him walk up next to her. Nor did she hear him say her name the first time.

"Miss Clark!" Mr. Murphey yelled at her.

She jumped. He was standing right next to her.

"Sorry sir" she mumbled as she put her phone in her hoodie pocket.

"Stay behind after class for detention." Was all he said before he walked back up the front of the room and took a seat behind his desk.

Giving Isabelle Clark a detention was the last thing he had wanted to do. But he had to, kids were already wondering why she was allowed to come into class half an hour late without a detention. If she was caught texting in class and still not given a detention, they would know something was up. He cursed her for doing it to him. He wondered if he could catch another kid doing something wrong so they wouldn't be alone in detention. But after going softly on Isabelle he couldn't then pick on another kid for barely doing a thing wrong. That would be suspicious as well. He sighed. This was not going to be easy. Maybe he should just let her go early. But he knew he couldn't do that either, he had a reputation for long detentions and being very strict, so yet again, letting her out early would be suspicious.

The bell rang and everyone filtered out of the room. Isabelle stayed in her seat. Chewing on the end of her pencil. For the first five minutes he said nothing, he didn't even look up from whatever he was doing.

Then he said "Up the front Miss Clark."

She glared but said nothing as she moved to the front of the room. She looked at him from her new front row seat and wondered why she was suddenly so attracted to him, why would she have sex dreams about such a cold, unfeeling jerk. Her teacher. He showed barely any emotion other than anger and perhaps occasionally curiosity and tiredness. After a moment he spoke again.

"You have been missing a lot of class lately Miss Clark. Why?" he asked coldly.

Izzy shrugged "I've been busy."

He laughed bitterly "What, with your boyfriends?"

Izzy stared at him "It's none of your business, why do you have to be such a jerk?"

Mr. Murhpey looked at her, "You are the one who is always late, if you even bother to show up at all. And when you do show up you pay no attention in class, texting and talking to that Newman boy. And I am the jerk?" he yelled.

"Well yeah! You don't have a right to ask me where I have been, it's not your business and you always yell at me, you don't yell at anyone else! What do you have against me?" Izzy was yelling now too.

"Nothing! I have nothing against you! I don't yell at the other students because unlike you Miss Clark they show up on time and pay attention, they do their work and they go home and study" he stood up, anger rising.

"Bull shit, I always feel like you single me out! You are cold and you yell, all the time like you are right now. So what the fuck do you have against me?" Izzy was standing now too.

"What the fuck do you want me to say? That I push you away and keep you at arm's length because I'm fucking attracted to you? Because you insist to walk around making out with ever second guy you meet and not to mention most of them are a good 5 years older than you! Do you want me to say I'm a jerk because you are fucking gorgeous and I am worried what I might do if I let myself be nice to you? Become closer to you? Is that what you want me to say?" He yelled.

Izzy stared. He paled slightly as if he only just realised what he said. He sat down and put his head in his hands. He said nothing.

"You... you are attracted to me?" She asked.

He looked up, seemingly angry again "Of course I fucking am."

She was shocked beyond belief. He got up and walked out of the door. He left her standing in the classroom, alone, stunned.

Mr. Murphey leaned against the wall outside his classroom and cursed himself.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He asked himself.

It could all be over for him now. Not only had he admitted to being attracted to a student, he had yelled and sworn in front of one. He felt like crying, like a baby. A moment passed and the classroom door opened. Isabelle stepped out. He stood up straight and faced her.

"Isabelle, I am so sorry, that was very inappropriate of me." He looked up at her.

Before he knew what she was doing she had closed the gap between them and was pressing her lips against his. He knew he should pull back. Every cell in his brain told him he had to. But every fibre of his body was straining towards Isabelle. He needed her.

Izzy barely knew what she was doing before she did it. She was slightly surprised when he didn't pull away and even more surprised when he grabbed her head and kissed her deeper. He took a step towards her, pinning her against the wall as his tongue fought its way inside her mouth. He was hungry, possessive. She grinned against his lips and kissed him back harder. Biting his lip and dancing with his tongue. Suddenly he pulled back. He was slightly out of breath.

"Isabelle... I can't, we can't. This is wrong." He said, glancing nervously up the hallway.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the classroom.

"Isabelle. No, I'm sorry, I can't." He said again.

She could see that his cock pressing against his pants. He was turned on. A lot. More than she had ever really seen a guy turned on before. She knew if she kissed him he would not be able to resist. Not when she excited him like this. She leaned in and kissed him again, he kissed her back for the briefest of moments then pulled away, taking a step back.

"Isabelle, this is wrong. You are my student, I just, I can't do this. I am so sorry this ever happened." He quickly picked up his things and left the room. Hurrying down the hall so that he would not rethink his decision. Izzy was slightly disappointed that he had rejected her but she was also very excited that they had kissed. She smiled to herself, feeling very proud as she called Carter. She asked him to pick her up and then walk out of the class room. Izzy was in a great mood, she even made out with a junior that was staring at her while she was on her way to Carters truck. She got in the truck.

"I kissed him," she said as she turned to look at Carter.

His mouth dropped open "That teacher dude?!" he asked.

Izzy bit her lip and nodded excitedly.

"No fucking way!" his eyes shone.

"You are in deep shit" He said as he started the truck.

"What happened anyway?" He asked.

Izzy quickly explained the events to Carter, skipping out on a few unimportant details.

"So are you going to do it again or take it further? Or is that it?" he asked as they pulled up in front of her house.

"I have no idea what the fuck is going to happen. There isn't exactly a book called "What to do after you find out your teacher is super into you and you make out." So I guess I will just make it up as go along, see what happens" Izzy beamed, her eyes sparkling.

"Iz, what if he just completely shuts you off? You did say he was a jerk. I mean, I don't want to see you get hurt." Carter said, concern in his voice.

"Well, at least I've still got you, you will have to do." She winked and leaned over, kissing him quickly on the mouth.

She jumped out of the truck "Thanks for the ride Carter" she smiled then closed the door and walked off up the front steps of her house.

He couldn't get home fast enough. He had just kissed Isabelle. Fuck. This was bad. Really bad. And what's worse, he had yet another stiff cock. He refused to jerk off to Isabelle but after a while it was too much and so he quickly did it anyway. He knew he couldn't do anything about the situation. The best thing was to just cut her off for now. He had to stay away from her. This was as far as it went, he needed to control himself.

Over a week had passed since the kiss. At first Izzy had been excited, tried to get him along again but he always blocked her off, cut her out and brushed her off. After a couple of days, she resorted to pouting. She decided she would pretend she was completely uninterested in him anymore. She had made out with 11 different random guys in the halls, all of which just to make Mr. Murphey jealous. Whenever she saw him in the halls she would lean in to the closest guy and take his breath away, kissing, biting, sucking. Mr. Murphey ignored it. He kept his cold eyes straight ahead and said nothing. It annoyed her. She was trying to get to him but it wouldn't work. Each day she wore her sluttiest clothes, just to tease him. Mini-skirts, spaghetti string tops, tank tops, tight jeans and leggings, lingerie underneath. Nothing worked.

The school's annual fall dance was coming up at the end of the week. She decided that was when she would make her last stand. If it didn't work then, she would give up and drop his class. She planned on wearing the sexiest dress she could find and making out with a lot of different guys. It was compulsory for all teachers to attend as they had to help out with keeping it under control, refilling drinks and food tables, and chaperoning. She had a plan. She had invited Ryan and Carter to come shopping with her, Ryan had politely refused. He had said he had football practice on, which though Izzy didn't doubt this was true, she also suspected he hated shopping. Carter however was more than willing to watch her try on dozens of different sexy dresses. That's why Carter was her best friend. Even though he didn't go to her school and he was a fair bit older than her, he was still the one she loved and trusted the most out of all her friends. They were something of family friends and had known each other a very long time.

It was Thursday, she had to go shopping that night because the fall dance was on Friday night. She needed a date. Carter had suggested she ask Dylan, a guy who she met at the waterhole Carter had taken her to the previous Tuesday. He was devilishly handsome with bright green eyes and jet black hair, short and spiked at the front. He worked out and had a great body, evident when he was swimming. He had light stubble and a strong jaw with a pointed nose. Izzy decided it was a great idea and upon texting Dylan, he agreed.

Mr. Murphey was praising himself for the self-control he had been demonstrating. He had managed to stay away from Isabelle for a whole week. Though he did have to masturbate to her most mornings and nights to be able to sleep and go to school in a calm sexual state, he had barely said a word to her. At first, Isabelle was chirpy, tried to get him alone and talk. But quite quickly she got the idea and turned sour. He could tell she was trying to make him jealous. It was working. He would never let her know but it was working. Every time she saw him at school she would grab whoever was lucky enough to be standing close to her and kiss them fiercely.

Despite his apparent uncaringness, he was raging inside. He wanted her lips for himself. All for himself. He didn't want her to kiss any other guys, he didn't want her to sleep with any other guys and he definitely didn't want her to not be kissing him. But that was what he needed. And no matter what he wanted, it had to stay that way.