What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two were so amazing thank you both so much for such a wonderful experience!" Trish gushed happily at her gorgeous bookends. She was still sandwiched in between the two of them and she had to admit it felt so sexy and dirty to be laying there with them. She felt safe from anything happening because as happy as she was her orgasm had drained every ounce of strength she had.

"Trish baby, I could see how much you want your mom too! God I can't believe the two of us we're such huge sluts wanting to fuck our mothers! "Katie giggled while reaching over Trish and caressing her mother's breast.

"I guess you might as well include me and Joanna in that list of sluts too honey because if I know my friend at all she wants to fuck her daughter just as much as I want to" she added not realizing the second meaning of what she had said.

"Mmmmm so you're saying you want to fuck me as much as my mother wants to Donna?" Trish teased.

"Wellllll of course baby, but only if it's with all of us together, or at least Katie. You need to have your fun with your mom first but afterwards...well let's just say I'm gonna ask your mom how she would feel about me and Katie enjoying your gorgeous body." Donna laughed.

"You know I bet that if my mom is as big a slut as you've hinted at she might want a taste of Katie too. Just think of it, a complete mother daughter orgy the possibilities are so fucking hot!" Trish cooed.

"Sis, I think you're finally seeing the bigger picture about sex! I'm definitely down for a shot between your mom's legs too. How about it mommy, would you pimp me out to Joanna while you talk to her this week, pretty please?" Katie asked her in her perfect little girl voice.

Donnas' mind was a whirlwind of perverse thoughts once again just from laying here bantering with these two younger women. She had to admit that the concept of pimping Katie out to Joanna was a complete turn on, it was such a forbidden thing for a mother to do.

"If that's what you want darling I'd be more than happy to offer your pussy up on a plate for Trish's mom. You know it's so funny because I might not even be here today if your dad had been willing to do some of the things we're just casually throwing around here!" Donna observed.

"Oh really mom, tell me what you wanted to do with daddy," Katie asked. All of this was so new to her too and she knew that there would be a lot of introspection on her part after Donna left on Monday. She had no doubts about her desire to be her mother's 'girlfriend' but she wanted to get to know her on a complete personal level now too.

"Well I guess it might actually have been after talking with Joanna a few times. I think the seed about sharing or swapping had been planted even though Joanna doesn't actually swap with Steve as you know Trish. So I tried dropping subtle hints about maybe spicing up our sex life by playing with other and Jack just shut me down. He just started throwing out cryptic things about not being like his father and how he wasn't going to end up..." Donna stopped and thought for a second.

"What's up mom why did you stop? What didn't daddy want to wind up as?" Katie asked.

Donna just smiled and told her, "Honey I think your father might have a little predetermined knowledge of exactly what a cuckold is. Thinking about it now your father told me he wasn't going to wind up in a chair by the bed. I had no idea what he was talking about so I just dismissed it. His mother must have cuckolded his father as he was growing up and it never drove the two of them apart. As you know they were together till your grandmother passed away. So...maybe the groundwork is already there to actually get your dad in that chair."

"Oh god that's so fucking hot mom, can you imagine us taking Scott home with us and having daddy watch you take that monster cock in your pussy. Just think how he would react to seeing me eat that entire huge load of cum from inside your inseminated cunt!" Katie said as she started squirming on the bed again.

"Slow down sweetie, I just said the groundwork may be there; remember he did say he didn't want to be that way."

"Oh mom, do I have to point out everything to you. You control the pussy that's why you're here today; it's also why your husband of all these years agreed to let you spend every weekend for the next six months here with me. If you kill him with pussy like I suggested when you are home he would agree to anything, trust me. Then once we get him on board about you and me we gradually guide him into being a happy cuckold for both of us!" Katie said mischievously.

"If you put it like that I could see something happening, and yes the idea of having your dad watching me with you and maybe someone else definitely gets me wet. Actually everything about you gets me wet honey some things just get me even wetter."

It was then they noticed that Trish had passed out and was sleeping soundly with the biggest smile on her face. They looked at her and lay next to her creating a three way hug and soon they had joined Trish in enjoying an early evening nap.

To be continued...

1...5678910