What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as her husband had answered her questions years ago she gave the same answer, "Yes, oh god yes, I do wish it was me sucking her tongue. I wish it was me with her right now!"

It was only two years ago that Joanna had finally succumbed to having her first bi-sexual experience. Usually one of the other women negotiators that enjoyed being with women would take that role. It wasn't until one client in particular had insisted on Joanna being the lead negotiator on her account. She understood that Joanna had never done anything like that before and that made her even more determined to have her. Of course being the team player she always was Joanna had eventually agreed.

After it was all over she was kicking herself in her own ass for waiting so long to try it. She and the client had actually enjoyed a three month affair afterwards before she had to return to her home in England. Of course there was one side effect of her affair; she started looking at other women in a sexual way. That of course had led her to seeing her own daughter Trish through different eyes, seeing her for the beautiful young woman she had grown to be.

All of a sudden whenever she was around her she would feel her heartbeat increase and she started getting sweaty. She would feel her nipples harden and her pussy start to juice up, this was wreaking havoc with her head. It had all come to a head about one week before Trish was set to move out when she had accidently walked in on her while she was drying off in the bathroom. She didn't think Trish knew it but she stood outside the bathroom and shoved her hand into her shorts and rubbed herself while watching. She knew then that it wasn't safe for her to be around Trish because she knew she would try seducing her.

That had led to some serious distance between them since Trish had started school and she deeply regretted it. They had never been the bosom buddy type of mother daughter like Donna and Katie but she loved her daughter deeply. She had always known that he job was responsible for some distance between them but she tried to always show she loved her when the opportunities arose.

There were very few people she was close enough to even talk to about what she was feeling. The one she chose was Donna, her daughter's best friend's mom and a good friend to her over the years. Donna was the only one other than Steve who knew about what she did for a living. She had forever earned Joanna's trust when she had seen her bringing a client home into her own bed one night while Steve was out.

Donna had discretely spoken to her and for some reason Joanna told her everything including Steve's growing fetish. So it was only natural that she turned to Donna with this new found desire and obsession. While she was telling her she had even thought about seducing Donna but had backed off in her mind. She had no doubt that the gorgeous olive skinned friend of hers would be a great bed partner but she didn't want to complicate their friendship.

She had gone on to confess her attraction to her own daughter and wasn't surprised to find that Donna had not judged her at all. In fact when she was talking about Trish she mentioned how having a beautiful daughter was tough for someone as highly sexed as her. She mentioned Katie and Donnas' closeness and Donna had gotten a strange dreamy look on her face.

Now after her phone call and the shock it had sent into her system she kept replaying one of the things Donna had said to her in her mind.

She had said, "Oh and before you want to kill me don't worry what you are going to see is all that happened, well at least with one of them."

It was clear she was telling her that all she had done with Trish was kiss her; it was the other half of that statement that was playing with her head. Did it mean that Donna was playing with Katie? Could that be possible and if so was she responsible for putting the idea in her head after talking to her about her and Trish. It didn't really matter though because it sounded like Donna was getting ready to serve Trish up to her on a silver platter.

She thought briefly on the subject and wondered if she would take advantage of the situation if it was truly placed in her lap. She didn't hesitate a second to decide that not only would she take advantage of it but she would become her daughter's tutor and mentor in the art of sexual adventuring. She would make her not only her lover but her protégé and she would enjoy that sweet young body over and over again.

Joanna finished herself off with her fingers bringing herself to an even larger climax than even George had given her since he arrived the night before. Of course his mouth on her tits did help some except she was imagining it was her sweet daughter's mouth nursing at her breast.

All of a sudden she wanted George gone and just wanted to focus on her thoughts about Trish. She broke the bad news to him and waited while he dressed and left. When she returned to the bedroom she looked at Steven who had sat there silently through everything that had just happened. He had learned his place as cuckold well and part of that was to never say anything in the bedroom if she had a lover over unless he was addressed first.

She looked at him after escorting George out and wondered how he would react to the news she had for him. She wasn't one to beat around the bush so she told him he could speak freely now.

"Honey I'm a little confused I thought you were going to keep George for the whole weekend?" he asked trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

As much as he tried it still showed on his face. Joanna noticed it and felt just a touch of her respect for her husband die in seeing that.

"Oh are you sad honey, did I make the real man leave only to keep my little wimp here?" she asked making no effort of hiding the scorn she felt at that moment for him.

"No it's not that, not at all...what was he talking about before he left honey? Why was he saying those things about Trish?"

"Why honey, would you like to know why he was saying those things? I'll tell you why, because it was true, someone we know sent me a picture and video of our sweet daughter making out with a woman my age. Do you want to know something else my sweet little cuckold, something that might shock even you?" Joanna teased. As she did she played with his caged cock lifting it and moving it around.

"Uhhh...what...please Jo...unlock me so I can cum please!" he begged.

"I'm sorry my darling but you aren't scheduled for release until tomorrow night! It wouldn't be right for me to make a habit of unlocking you just because you asked," she said cruelly.

"But that was because George was going to be here till then, remember our agreement. I agreed to the cage but only when you had a lover over. So please unlock me and tell me what you were going to say a minute ago," he pleaded.

"Honey I don't know if you can handle what I'm going to tell you but I will unlock you. You are right our agreement is to only keep you caged while I have a lover here. Well let me tell you what is on my mind right now," she said pulling the key from around her neck and freeing his cock.

Looking at it she had to admit that Steve's cock was still one of her favorites even if it was attached to a man who loved to see his wife get fucked by others.

"It's been awhile since I took on a regular lover Steve and I think I'm way overdue. So I think I've decided in who it's going to be. Just remember before I tell you who it is going to be that my lovers are totally my choice. It doesn't matter if you agree or not I take whomever I want into my body because it is my body right cucky?"

"Yes honey, it's your body. I'm just lucky enough to enjoy it sometimes."

"Well baby that phone call was definitely about our little girl Trish who it would seem isn't such a little girl anymore," she casually said.

She could immediately see the horror on his face, the look of denial that she knew would come.

"Please honey you can't be saying...please no...she's our little girl..." he whined.

"No Steve she's not a little girl anymore, she's a grown woman with great tits and an amazing ass. She even shaves her pussy, do you know how I know all that. It's because I walked in on her in the shower one day. Since then she's always been in the back of my mind, I can't stop thinking and wondering how sweet her pussy would be. So yes, now I'm going to find out, I am almost sure that Trish will be my next full time lover!" she said with a laugh.

It was then that her cuckold husband let loose a low moan and his now released cock just erupted on its own without even being touched. He had shot a huge load of cum all over himself and the bed sheets two feet away.

Joanna giggled and told her husband playfully, "Well it sure seems like a certain part of you thinks me and Trish belong together!"

It hadn't been a very long cab ride from the restaurant to the Pink Pussycat and each of the women emerging from the cab were grateful. If it had been a longer ride the cab driver would have been treated to an exhibition that would have been permanently implanted in his head.

Donna and the two young women with her were all riding a sexual high that was threatening to explode at any moment. As it was Katie had planted herself on her mother's lap facing her. She had spent the entire ride making out with Donna and feeling her tits through her shirt. She had even grabbed Trish's hand and made her best friend feel her up while Katie was lost in the passion of her kiss.

Katie had just slipped her hand into Donnas' shorts when they heard the sound of a throat clearing from the driver. When Katie looked up she noticed they were at their destination. She turned and paid the driver attempting to also tip him but he refused the money. He was leering at all three of them and said the ride was worth the price of the free show. He had then sheepishly asked if any of them were porn stars.

Donna had looked him in the eye and giggled when she told him, "Not yet but maybe soon"

With that all three of them piled out of the cab and into an adults version of the candy store.

Donna of course was familiar with some degree of sex toys because she had two vibrators at home and it was she who had bought Katie her first toy. The very same egg that they had played with the night before. Even with her prior experience with buying toys she wasn't fully ready for the smorgasbord of product that was in front of her face right now.

Katie on the other hand had been here numerous times in recent months and was well known by the staff. Strangely enough she had never hooked up with any of them but had come close on a couple of occasions. She loved coming here and she definitely had the feeling of being a kid in a candy store.

Katie just seemed to love sex and anything to do with it; she approached it with a different set of morals then most people. She believed fully that anything that two adults did to give each other pleasure could never be wrong. She had exhibited a hunger for sexual experience that seemed to be insatiable and relished in having new lovers. Last night however something had changed in her and she hadn't even mentioned it to either Trish or Donna. For the first time in all her experiences she had sex with someone she had true feelings for. All the others before last night were wonderful and fun but being naked with her mother and enjoying her body had blown every experience she ever had out of the water. For the first time she realized how much better sex is with love how much deeper the experience felt.

Even with that new found knowledge it didn't diminish her desire to keep exploring her sexuality to the utmost, the only difference now was she wanted her lover along for the ride. She had found it refreshing to refer to Donna as her girlfriend to Michelle earlier and Donna hadn't seemed to have a problem with it. She even smiled warmly at Katie when Michelle had mentioned it. As she thought of it her heart exploded with warmth at the thought of Donna actually being her first real girlfriend or relationship since she had moved here.

It was such a deliciously perverse feeling she got from knowing that her mother wanted her just as bad as she wanted Donna. The idea that she was the first person in her life since she married her father to have sex with her heightened the feeling too. Then when she realized that she was also only the second person ever to have sex with Donna she was bursting with an erotic need to let the whole world know their closeness. She wanted to fuck Donna over and over again, she wanted Donna to take every hole she had to offer and hammer her own daughter's pussy with any and all of the wickedly delightful toys in front of them.

It was with this frame of mind that Katie stood there with her hand firmly planted on Donnas' ass proudly letting everyone who was watching that she owned that butt. Donna helped the image along by molding herself to Katie's side and laying her head on her daughter's shoulder clearly adding to the signal that they were together.

All eyes were on them as they floated around the store and also on the other young woman with them. Trish thinking on her feet decided to take out her phone and start getting some more footage as Katie led Donna from display cast to display case. As they stopped at each case Katie would softly ask her mother if she wanted anything from inside.

The roles were now completely reversed in their lives with Katie taking total charge of her mother. It wasn't even anything forceful but it was as Donna had told her on Friday, she needed to be led sometimes. Her adopting the quiet girlfriend posture had signaled to Katie that this was one of those times.

Katie was just a little surprised with how easily they each slid into this role but in her mind she felt proud to have been correct about her mom. For a while she had suspected that Donna had a slight submissive side and it was totally on display while they selected their new toys from the wealth of options in front of them.

For her part Katie picked out a medium sized double headed dildo, an assortment of different sized butt plugs, and a couple of different sized dildoes. That was the conventional items out of the way she then introduced her mother to some of the more modern devices, first and foremost was the OhMiBod, a remote controlled vibrator that could be controlled through an app from your smart phone, the next was the Jimmyjane Hello Touch X, it was an electro stimulator with a finger pad delivery. It could deliver tiny electric stimuli to pinpoint areas of a lover's body.

Then Katie got a little extravagant and bought three Crave Vespers, thin line ultra vibrators disguised as necklaces. She went the extra step for them too and got each of them in the 24k gold option. Then to finish off her purchases she bought two other things that had grabbed her attention the last time she had visited, the Womanizer and the Sqweel Go each designed for direct clitoral play.

When her turn to pick came up Katie directed Donnas' attention to the large selection of harnesses and strap-ons.

"I want you to pick out all the different sized cocks you want me to fuck you with mom," she whispered seductively in Donnas' ear.

Donna just moaned at the suggestion and what it made her see in her head. She picked out three different sizes each one larger than Jack's cock. A seven inch that was fairly normal in girth, a 9 incher that was half as wide as a soda can, and the one thing that had grabbed all three of their attention, the Dick Rambone a fifteen inch long five inch wide monster that made them all giggle when Donna asked for it.

The salesgirl that was waiting on the three of them stood there rubbing her thighs together as they chatted. She was dripping wet down her legs as she pictured these three women in front of her playing with all these toys together. There was no doubt that they were going to be playing with each other because she could plainly see that the older one was all over one of the younger women. They were both beautiful as was the redhead who seemed to be filming the whole experience. There was however something that stood out about seeing the older woman with her obvious lover; it was their resemblance to each other.

As she handed the Rambone over to Donna she jokingly told her to make sure they didn't all hurt themselves. They all shared a laugh over that comment and then they asked her for the special harness for it too.

Donna also picked out two really pretty looking harnesses for the other dildoes and then she pointed into the case next door to the strap-ons. She asked the salesgirl what she was looking at and it was a Hitachi Wand, after hearing the salesgirl's pitch she added that to her growing pile also.

After Donna was done both her and Katie pushed Trish into picking out five toys to use for when she possibly hooked up with Joanna. They said possibly but Trish was hoping with all her heart that it would be definitely especially after hearing what Donna had told her mom and the pictures she had sent.

Trish picked out a more modern version of the Rabbit, the classic vibrator that played with the pussy and the clit at the same time. Then she went for duplicates on the Womanizer the OhMIBod and the Hitachi. She added one thing that neither of the other two had noticed a beautiful set of glass anal beads. Her choice on that brought a smirk from Katie because Trish had always shaken her head when she would tell her how great anal sex was.

Then at the last minute Donna added another OhMiBod to her selections so that each of them would have a remote controlled vibrator. While she might look submissive in her demeanor it didn't mean she was shy in her imagination as evidenced by who she was in the store with. It occurred to her that the three of them could have lots of fun if Katie dragged them out again tonight if they each had a vibrator and a controller. Of course they would swap controllers as the night went along to make it even more interesting.

After all was said and done the bill for their toy shopping expedition was well over fifteen hundred dollars and not one of them cared that it was Jack's money that was going to making their pussies so happy. Katie was about to suggest a side trip to Victoria's Secrets, but remembered the two bags Naomi had given Donna and her yesterday. She had given them to the two of them hoping it would just add a little sexiness to their first shared night as lovers. Katie smiled at the memory of their trip to Naomi's boutique yesterday and to what it was bound to lead to for Donna and her.

There was already a growing list of people in her head that she planned on sharing her mother with and it just seemed to be growing. Trish was of course at the very top of the list closely followed now by Joanna, Trish's mom, then Naomi and her young lover Trina. Of course after last night it was a given that they would be sharing Scott at a future date and then running into Michelle at the café ...it just seemed to expanding so fast. Then of course as she looked in her hand at the card she was holding there was another new addition.

As they were leaving the store the salesgirl that had helped them handed Katie a card with a hand written note.

The note read, 'I couldn't help but overhear you talking to your older partner. I love mommy role playing and if you ever need an extra 'sibling' give me a call. The three of you were so hot but especially you and your 'mommy'.

It was signed Kaycee and the card was a store business card that she had written her number on. Katie was thinking about how much attention her and Donna were getting and how they seemed to be falling into sexual situations so easily and comfortably. She definitely wouldn't mind wrapping her lips around Kaycee's clit and making her scream while at the same time Donna could be riding her face.

1...34567...10