What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish was still videoing them all on her phone when Katie just smiled and passed the card first to Donna then to her. She wasn't surprised to see it though because whether Katie knew it or not everyone in the boutique was staring at Donna and her. It was fairly obvious that they all wished they were in place of Donna or Katie.

"Wow you guys just keep lining up the dates huh? I could see it in her eyes when she spoke to you. I think the two of you just might have to hire a personal assistant to keep a schedule of all your potential playmates!" Trish teased.

"Well if we do sweetie I want whoever it is to make sure to put you and Joanna at the top of the list, that is if you're interested!" Donna teased right back.

Trish actually blushed at that comment, "You both know I'm interested it's just that you're helping to create something very special for me. I already told you that I will eagerly be a toy for both of you after my first time with my mom."

Katie smiled wickedly, "I hope you realize how much we are going to love playing with our own little girl. We might have to make sure that your mom is there to watch us use you till our hearts content."

Even though the three of them were beyond all definition of horny they decided it would be fun to walk back to the apartment. It was a beautiful spring day and Donna was loving being on the arm of her daughter. She knew that there would be plenty of fucking going on in the bed she woke up in this morning but she wanted this too.

She wanted the softer moments of just being with someone you loved, enjoying the day being around them. She realized now that all those hours every night that she shared with Katie had built a very special bond with her little girl. That bond was at the heart of why they both felt comfortable with taking their otherwise normal relationship into the realm of incest.

She thought of the word as the three of them walked along, it was such a dirty and illicit word. It filled most people with loathing and disgust but she realized that it was because they couldn't understand it. She would be the first to agree that it wasn't a normal thing to have sex with a relative but it does happen. She wondered about how people perceived the idea of incest initially in their minds. She was willing to bet that they probably thought of forced sex with minors when they did. What she and Katie were sharing was so far from that situation that she wished she could share it with more people. She thought that if they could just see the two of them right now they might even see how beautiful their feelings were for each other.

After Katie mentioned her film project to her and had her agree to be the main focus of it she had explained that it was the story of a woman who finds herself feeling empty after her child goes to college. She wanted this issue to be explored and in doing so also explore the new found relationship that both mother and daughter find with each other.

She wondered if her project might do more good as an attempt to take the dirtiness and disgust away from the concept of incest. To show how deep she felt for Katie and vice versa, to show how it was a mutual interest. There was no difference between their relationship and any other couple walking down the street other than their blood relations. Then she thought how it was probably the case at least with her and Katie that they stood a better chance at having a successful relationship than two strangers who meet and get involved.

Wouldn't the knowledge they shared about each other already eliminate so many pitfalls that sunk other couples. Wouldn't the lack of secrets about past relationships eliminate any skeletons coming out from their closet? The more she thought as she walked with Katie's arm around her shoulder the more natural and comfortable she was coming to feel about what she was sharing with her daughter, her new lover.

They were definitely deep thoughts that were running through Donnas' head as the three of them walked back to the girl's apartment. However they were reflective of how seriously she was taking this change in her life. She wasn't the type to involve herself in a cheap affair with some stranger; she needed the emotional bond that went along with great sex.

She would allow Katie to guide her into enjoying other people in their new relationship but her daughter would always be there so the emotional need would still be fulfilled. She was overjoyed with how the weekend was playing out so far and again had to wonder if she would just wake up soon and realize it was just one wild erotic dream.

Even though Katie was carrying the bulk of the conversation on the return trip with telling Donna the details about all her classes and pointing out favorite spots of hers and Trish her mind wasn't idle either.

She was an ambitious young woman and had been raised to believe that the world was hers for the taking. What had started with her mother yesterday had her scoping out what it would mean for her future. Because of the tight bond they had built over the years she wasn't surprised that once things had crossed over into a physical involvement with Donna she was now thinking of her as a partner. For the first time since she had dated the guy who had crushed her spirit after taking her virginity she was involved with someone she wanted a relationship with.

She thought she made that clear to her mom a little while back when she took the bull by the horns and arranged for them to have every weekend together for the next six months. During that time she intended to strengthen the emotional bond she shared with her mom and to make their new physical bond something that Donna couldn't live without. She had no desire to break up her parents' marriage but she wasn't foolish either and new that it would have to change to accommodate Donnas' new relationship with her.

Ideally in her mind the whole concept of cuckolding would be perfect. It was a new idea to her and she was still a little shocked that Trish's parents lived like that and she had never known. She thought that Trish and she shared everything but then she remembered that before last week her attraction to Donna had been a closely guarded secret too. No, she couldn't find fault in her friend for not sharing her parent's kinky lifestyle but she now wanted her own father to mimic it with Donna.

It was something she would have to do a lot of planning around over the upcoming weeks. She would make a point of having some long talks with Joanna once she was brought into the fold. That was another thing that she found pleasantly shocking, Joanna's secret lifestyle. For want of a better phrase Donna had pretty much outed Joanna as someone who got paid to play. She didn't have all the information because her mom wouldn't share it all but it was obvious that sex played a major part in Joanna's career.

She had expected Trish to be shocked by Donnas' partial revelation but instead it just seemed to fuel the desire and lust her friend felt emerging for her own mother. She reflected momentarily on how quickly life can change, both for her and her best friend. She could see the raging fire Trish had behind her eyes when Joanna's name was mentioned and couldn't wait to see them together.

Then she thought of her immediate plans for playing with her new lover, immediate meaning in the next month or so. They had gotten a very good start on her film, she was still doubtful that she could get her advisors to accept her theme and what it would involve. The idea of a woman living through an empty nest syndrome being the subject was not even controversial. It was how she and her daughter were going about eliminating that feeling of emptiness that was the rub.

Her film would be the first ever on camera to deal with and examine a real life incestuous relationship. In fact she even wondered if that should be the focus of the film and not the empty nest idea. Yes the feeling of being left behind that her mother suffered through was the catalyst that pushed them together but a real emphasis on the new relationship between the two of them would push the controversial aspect to the limits of acceptance.

She had dreamed of making movies that would have impact on the world and be remembered and this could easily be the one that starts it all. She could present a case that while maybe not making the idea of incest accepted to the mainstream world it might humanize it more. If she could show on film that her relationship with her mother was a natural evolution of how close they had always been it might take some of the disgust out of people's minds.

She of course was an adult that was past the age of consent and so was her mother, why should any love they found with each other be vilified and looked down upon. Just then as they were passing the landmark Stonewall Tavern where gay rights had burst onto the scene so many years ago she thought of her relationship with her mother as being just as groundbreaking.

She would try through the medium of film to show that incest when it involved two consenting adults was not disgusting and unnatural in fact it was the complete opposite. Fifty years ago gays were bashed regularly throughout the country now people's attitudes had evolved to realize that love is love no matter who the two sharing it were. In that idea it was no different than her love for her mother.

As she thought these things she would have patted herself on the back and thought of the old cliché, 'great minds think alike' if she could see Donnas' similar ideas. Instead she just hugged her lover tighter to her side and guided them down Bleeker Street and across sixth avenue back towards their beloved lower east side.

It was Trish that broke her out of her thoughts when she asked a question about another idea that had been mentioned yesterday.

"So guys were you serious yesterday when you asked me to setup a live streaming site for the two of you? Are you both going to play for an audience?" she asked while still recording on her phone.

Donna answered first, "I don't know why I'm so eager to agree Trish but I find the idea of numerous faceless people watching me have sex with my daughter to be a huge turn on. That's why the idea of this film that you're recording for Katie doesn't bother me it just makes me hotter. I told my lover here yesterday that I would never use the word no with her in our relationship, that gives her the last choice on any matter like this. If she's comfortable commercializing our play time then I'm fine with it too!"

"Geezuz mom, you make it all sound so clinical. Why don't you just say that the idea of fucking in front of people gets you hot the same as me! I think us fucking while people we don't know or will never meet pay us to watch is a huge turn on! So yeah Trish I would have to say we're both pretty serious about it! How long do you think it would take to set it up?" Katie grinned at her lover.

"The setup will be easy; I guess we can use your bedroom as the setting. The thing that will take more time will be getting some clientele, do you have any ideas on how to get the word out?" she asked.

"I think that we just might be able to get the ball rolling with Naomi, Michelle and Scott. All I have to do is mention to them what we have planned and they can help get the word out too! Mom, how would you feel if we had our internet debut next Saturday night?" Katie asked letting her hand drop down to Donnas' ass as they walked.

"Mmmmmm it will just give me one more thing to fantasize about while I keep your father happy this week. Baby, you are truly determined to pull my inner slut out of me no matter what aren't you?" she moaned as she felt Katie's finger run up and down the crack of her ass through her shorts.

"You betcha baby, the best part of it is that you're going to be my slut aren't you mommy? You'll fuck and suck anyone I tell you to wont you lover?" she teased while sliding her hand into the back of Donnas' shorts.

"Yes baby but only if you're there with me, that's my only thing. I need my lover there with me all the time okay?" she said softly as Katie was making her squirm again.

"Always mommy, you're my girlfriend and I will always be by your side. Speaking of which I'm getting pretty damn hungry for sure!" she said heavily.

"We just ate a little while sis, how the hell can you be..." Trish stopped short.

"Oh okay...yeah I get it, well I guess we should all walk a little faster so we can get home and get you a snack...of your mom's pussy!" Trish added.

They all laughed at Trish's enlightened reply and did as she suggested. They picked up the pace because the truth was they all were so turned on that they needed to get naked and get the edge off. Katie had plans to take them to a gay club tonight and she wanted to show Donna off as her new love interest. She knew though that none of them would be able to sit still if they didn't have some fun when they got home. She could almost taste her mother's juice running down her chin again.

When they got to the apartment they each raced up the stairs to get to the door. Katie unlocked the door and once inside immediately took Donna in her arms and shoved her tongue down the other woman's throat. She couldn't ever remember being so hungry and horny for anyone in her life as she was for her mother right now.

Ever since they left the apartment to go for brunch everything about the afternoon had been charged with sexual tension. It was now at the bursting point in her and she needed release right away. She let out a huge sigh of frustration as Donna [pushed herself away from their embrace.

"Cool down for 30 seconds sweetie, I need it as much as you do but let me make it special for you. Let me show you how a girlfriend should greet a lover when they come through the door. Just you wait here for two minutes sweetie then come into our bedroom." Donna said seductively.

The 'our bedroom' wasn't lost at all on both Katie and Trish and they just stood grinning at each other.

"Katie you got it girl, you have everything you wanted. Your own mother is in that room getting ready for you to fuck her again. It's what she used to do for your father but now she's doing it for you!" Trish said excitedly.

"Ohhhhh god yes! Trish I can't even thank you enough for helping me. I don't think I would have had the courage enough to see this through on my own! I only hope that we can make the same thing happen for you too! You do know the same deal holds true for you as it did for me don't you?" Katie teased.

"Huh what deal was that?" Trish asked.

"Well since my mom is the one who's going to be brokering this change in your life I think it only just that me and her get to watch your first time too. The same as I promised you that you would watch me and Donnas' first time I want the same promise from you!" Katie requested firmly.

Trish thought to herself how much she would love to give her roommate that promise but she wasn't sure how her mother would react to it. She knew it in her heart that if something was to happen for her and Joanna that she would be the submissive one in that relationship. She had no desire to be dominating her mother the way Katie was doing gently with Donna. She wanted to keep the natural subservience of being the daughter who would love to worship her mother.

"Katie, I promise I'll try I think that's the best I can do. I mean if I'm even lucky enough to get to talk with my mom about this I think she would probably like to lead the way forward, especially if she's as experienced as Donna hinted at. I will promise that I will tell her I would like it to happen though. I mean I'm not you and don't necessarily have the exhibitionist streak in me you do but I think it would be hot to have you and Donna watch us, it would be the first time anyone has watched me have sex!" she said shyly.

"Ummm no that's not exactly true sis, I mean...well I spied on you and your last boyfriend a few times. Let me tell you that it was so fucking hot watching you with him! Don't be mad I just thought it was fair because of all the times you came into my room and sat in your chair while I was fucking someone!" Katie said sheepishly.

Trish tried to pretend to get angry but couldn't pull it off. She was in fact flattered that Katie had felt the desire to see her fucking. She also wondered if it would have made her nervous if she had known she had an audience of one sometimes. Well if her mom agreed to Katie's request, if she agreed to let them explore each other physically she might find out if it would make her nervous.

"You sneaky little bitch, I hope you enjoyed the show!" she told her trying to keep the smirk off her face.

Katie knew she was okay with it and just jabbed back at her, "Damn straight I did, and I only had one fucking complaint!"

"Oh and what was that, didn't my boyfriend have a long enough cock to turn you on?"

"No sweetie in fact I actually spent more time focused on your gorgeous body than him. Your face looks so hot when you cum and you make the cutest little squeeks and squeals as you do it!"

"Oh really so then what was your one complaint," Trish answered trying desperately not to blush at Katie's compliment and observation.

"I just wish there had been more shows!" she teased her best friend.

"Katie sweetie, I'm ready for you any time you are!" Donna said loudly from what had now been christened their bedroom.

Trish had Katie wait one minute while she retrieved the main camera that had been charging in the house. She had lots of stuff on her smart phone from today but the real stuff was being shot on the handheld video camera that Katie had gotten from campus.

She signaled to Katie she was ready and she followed her best friend into the bedroom where Donna was waiting.

The sight that greeted the both of them almost made her drop the camera. Lying there on the bed was the same woman she had grown up around all her life. She always thought of Donna as a second mother. Now that same second mother was on Katie's bed with her pussy on full display and her arms outstretched reaching towards her daughter.

Katie felt like all of her dreams had come true when she walked into what used to just be her bedroom. When she saw her mother lying there offering herself freely and boldly to her she secretly acknowledged the idea that it was now officially their bedroom. She thought briefly on how lucky a man her father must have been all those years ago when he came home to this body every day.

She quickly dismissed all thoughts of Jack though from her mind because she needed to focus on the parent in front of her, her naked mother.

She looked down at the amazing sight of Donna laying there offering herself up to her so willingly and wantonly. She took a mental picture that she would carry in her head until the day she passed away.

Her mother's shorter black hair was framing her gorgeous face on the pillow. She had purposely taken one side of it and covered one eye creating a perfect image of a slut hungrily waiting for her lover. Her mother had a gorgeous face too with high cheekbones and full kissable lips. She felt the hunger inside of her to kiss those lips that looked so inviting to her.

She let her eyes wander down to her mother's tits and her mouth openly watered. She had sucked them last night and it had helped her have one of if not in fact greatest orgasm of her life. She loved how they spread themselves on her mother's chest in a way that only perfect natural tits would do. They just looked so delicious and full, she just wished they could be full of milk. She knew that Donna at age 42 could still have a baby but that idea was a whole nother train of thought maybe for their future.

It wasn't unusual for same sex couples to have children together nowadays and she wondered how far Donnas' vow to never say no would go. She shook off the thought even though it was probably as wicked as she could ever get and instead focused on the gorgeous woman offering herself up to be ravished.

1...45678...10