What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her it thought you were kind of hot in a punk sort of way. There's only one thing though I don't play without Katie would that be a problem, oh and I'm only in the city on weekends!" Donna teased.

"Well since I've already enjoyed the fruits of Katie's loins and wouldn't mind another taste I don't see that being an issue," Michelle said as she scribbled something on a guest check and handed it to Donna.

"That's my number; if you are serious you need to call me not Katie. By the way Katie I have to commend you, I've never seen a picture of your mom but you sure picked one who could pass for her. It seems those mommy issues are still running strong in that gorgeous little head of yours, enjoy your food!"

After she left both Trish who had been silent while devouring her French toast just looked up wide eyed at both mother and daughter. She was wondering how wild things could or would get just by being in their proximity.

"Katie, was I hearing things, did you really get Jack to agree to me spending all my weekends here for six months?" Donna asked excitedly.

"Mine for six months mom, my film is going to be very important and it will be a huge help to you and others! I never even lied about what it was going to be about, I told him that you would be exposing yourself in ways he couldn't imagine. It's not my fault if he can't imagine you with your face plastered to my pretty pussy!"

Donna felt jubilant inside, this weekend would be followed by so many more to be spent in an erotic wonderland orchestrated by her oversexed daughter. Of course there was the other thing she heard, that might not be so easily pulled off.

"But you told him I would basically screw him like we were twenty one again during the week. I was able to do that this week because my head was filled with fantasies about you. How on earth will I be able to keep that level of intensity all the time?" she worried.

"Geezus mom, trust me when you go home on Monday's your mind is going to be chock full of new memories, not fantasies. The memories we make should be able to keep you hot every week until you come back to make more the following week." Katie told her with confidence.

Donna thought about it for a while as she ate her eggs, savoring each delicious bite. It would seem that both Trish and Katie had developed a sense of taste when it came to eating out; it was just one more thing that made Donna feel at home.

"Well we have at least six months of freedom, maybe in that time I can get Joanna to give some advice on how to get Jack into a chair like Steve," Donna joked with a wink at both Trish and Katie.

She had let Katie plant the seed of Jack's cuckolding now, she knew it would sprout and grow. It would fill her mind with the desire to make it real just like her becoming Katie's lover was now real. She replayed the scene Katie had put in her head and it once again caused her pussy to drip. There was one difference though, in her scene Jack was actually made to share the man's semen with Katie. Joanna had once described how hot it made her to have Steve suck her lover's cum from her pussy and a small part of Donna was now curious about that too.

"Ooooo mom would you really do that, would you get daddy to give his acceptance by watching? I have to tell you that just the possibility fills my already perverted mind with even more dirty thoughts. I hope Joanna can coach you in the right direction!" Katie said excitedly.

Donna noticed that at every mention of her mother's name Trish would look at her with a hopeful gaze. Since Katie had been able to establish a slight miracle by already getting Jack to agree to giving up his weekends with her she was in a very generous mood too.

She leaned over and whispered something to Katie and her daughter looked at her best friend. She looked happy but sad at the same time. She smiled and nodded yes at her mother's suggestion then she picked up her mother's phone.

Donna leaned over and pulled Trish's ear close enough so she could whisper to her, "Remember what we did on the dance floor last night when I told you to close your eyes and think of Joanna?"

Trish smiled and nodded her head yes.

"Do the same thing right now sweetie!" she whispered again.

Trish closed her eyes and pictured her mother's face and then she felt lips press against her own. She instinctively knew it was Donna kissing her again but she was able to fall into the fantasy. She responded as if she was starved for her mother's touch and attention throwing herself entirely into the kiss.

Donna was swept away by the intensity of Trish's kiss in return. The girl was a ticking time bomb right now but she was going to do something right now to help her out.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry Donna I didn't mean to lose it like that," Trish said while blushing as much as possible.

"Honey don't you dare ever apologize for giving someone a kiss like that! I will tell you one thing and I think I can speak for Katie too, if you weren't determined to let your mom be your first woman we would be ripping your clothes off you and sharing you between us tonight!" Donna said softly enough so no one but the three of them could hear.

Trish blushed even brighter, "Really you guys would share me if I let you?"

"You better count on that happening someday sis, you've wanted me for months and I know it! Now that I've brought out the latent girl lover in my mom I can see how she looks at you too!" Katie told her sincerely.

"So you know I've wanted to ...well ...be with you too?" Trish asked shyly.

"You were easy to read as a book girlfriend, all it would have taken is one move on your part. I'm kind of glad it hasn't happened yet because I find it both romantic and filthy that you want to save yourself for your mom!"

"Mmmmm yeah I really do, I think it will help build a certain closeness that's been missing from our relationship while I grew up!"

"You know what since she seems to be the topic of discussion I think we should get her involved right now, did you get what I wanted Katie?" Donna asked taking her phone back.

"Both video and pictures mom, you guys looked hot!"

"What are you talking about Katie, what did you do?" Trish asked.

"Don't worry about it honey, it's only something to help get you what you want the most in the world right now. I'm going to get you into your mother's bed just as naked as you want to be!" Donna told her.

She dialed a number and sat and smiled at Trish and Katie, after a few seconds someone on the other end picked up.

"Jo! How good to hear your voice. Yeah I know it's been a while I kind if was under the weather for some time. Listen I need a favor from you this week; I would love to have lunch with you maybe on Tuesday if you can take the day. Yeah it's kind of important, it has to do with where I am right now and something you said you are afraid of happening! Listen; hold on, I want you to guess where I am right now? Nope not even close, I'm sitting in Alphabet City having brunch with two beautiful young women both of whom you know. Yep both of them, and I have so much to fill you in on why I'm here. Check your messages in a minute or two because I think you will be interested in what you get! Oh and before you want to kill me don't worry what you are going to see is all that happened, well at least with one of them. Listen too much to tell now just meet me Tuesday you won't be sorry!" Donna finished before putting the phone down.

"Oh Lord Donna, what did you send my mom!" Trish asked anxiously.

"Well honey I just outed you to the woman you want get naked with. She just got video and picture of you making out with me! I hope you are ready because I am willing to bet that your life will be even more interesting after Tuesday. You need to do me a favor though, as hard as it will be you have to avoid any calls from your mom till Tuesday afternoon. Let me set the stage for her please!"

Trish just sat there in shock; in one phone call Donna had just changed her life. She was going to have to put up or shut up now and she knew which one she wanted to do! She was more than ready to put up and out for her mom, if Donna was telling her the truth about her mom's secrets.

"Donna, I don't even know what to say right now, I've been thinking about nothing but my mom since I watched you and Katie. I just hope if it happens I can be good for her, I mean ...well I just hope it happens!" Trish said with a tear falling down her cheek.

"Oh don't cry sweetie and trust me after that phone call and what I sent her...it will happen. I hope you're going to be ready for her because your mom's sexual appetite makes my horny little daughter look like a beginner. If you guys click and I have no doubt you will don't be surprised if you ...Well I'm not going to say anymore. Oh look my phone is ringing I can't guess who that will be!" Donna told her.

She picked up her phone and sure enough it was Joanna calling her back. She didn't answer it but instead sent her friend a text.

"Hey sis looks like someone wants you! Mom what did you text her?" Katie asked.

"I just asked her the same thing I asked Trish to be patient till Tuesday. I asked her not to call you either till then. I told her that I'm going to make her dirtiest fantasy come true but she had to trust me. So again Trish, I hope you are gonna be happy as I am in getting what you want!" Donna said.

"Thank you Donna, I can't begin to thank you enough. I promise you this though for both you and Katie, if me and my mom happen you will both get what you wanted before. I will give myself to the both of you for twenty fours to do anything you want with, I'll be your toy to play with for one whole day!" Trish gushed happily. She could feel her fantasy getting closer to being reality and her pussy reflected it by dripping freely.

"Ooooooo you hear that mommy a Trish toy to play with, do you think we can figure out something to do with her?" Katie teased.

"I know we can baby but speaking of toys, I think it's time to pay the check here and go shopping don't you!" she said seductively.

"Ooooo yeah baby, I already know just what I want to buy for us!" Katie said with a filthy smile.

"Honey remember, we have your dad's black card, we should but lots of things! Oh and don't worry about him seeing the bill who do you think pays them for him?" Donna said while whipping out the very same card to pay for brunch.

As she was putting the tip on the check she included another piece of paper for Michelle.

When she returned with the card Michelle leaned into Donnas' ear and whispered something to her. As she did she discretely placed her hand on Donnas' braless breast and played with her nipple. As she did it she stared right into Katie's eyes invitingly.

After she left Katie couldn't wait, "What the hell was that all about mom? She just felt you up right here!"

"Ooooooo yes she did sweetie and it was so deliciously wicked too. I had told her in the check that you said her pussy tastes like fresh strawberries. When she came back she told me that I would have to taste it for myself and she reminded me to call her!" Donna said mischievously.

"I see lots of sluttiness in our future together mom; you're fitting right in right away!" Katie said while hugging her lover.

"Let's go now girls I can't wait to see all the dirty things we can get! Oh my god I just realized that the last time I went toy shopping with you honey was for Barbie dolls!" Donna said laughing.

"You won't find any Barbies where I'm taking us mommy; we're heading to the Pink Pussycat boutique on the west side! Maybe we should let Trish use daddy's card to get some presents for her mom too!" Katie volunteered.

"Hmmm would you like that honey, would you like to buy some presents for you and Joanna?" Donna asked as they hailed a cab.

"Wow yeah, definitely! I have to share this with you guys though, my pussy is soaked and I need to cum something fierce!" Trish said softly as they settled into the back of the cab with Donna in the middle.

Both Katie and Donna laughed and said at the same time, "Join the club sweetie, join the club!"

While the three women laughed and chattered away in the back of a cab on the short ride to the Pink Pussycat there was different scene being played out in Connecticut.

In the Edwards house Joanna was sitting on the bed in the master bedroom contemplating everything that had just occurred in the last few minutes. She had just received an extremely unusual phone call from her friend Donna Calloway the mother of her daughter's best friend Katie.

The phone call had left her confused and shaking but it had been the attachments to the text she received that had her fingers jammed in her pussy. In them it clearly showed Donna making out with Trish, her daughter. The very same daughter that last year Joanna had confessed to Donna she was afraid to be around. The very same daughter she had masturbated about numerous times in the last year.

Joanna was a very highly sexed woman and was very confident and aggressive in that part of her life. She had been that way right after taking a job with the company she currently worked for. They were one of the top negotiating firms in the country; they were the ones you brought in to finalize a deal if your own people seemed unable to do it. Joanna was at this point in her career one of the top people in her company.

Early on in her career she had learned that being willing to do anything it took to get a deal done was the key to success in this field. It was only two months into her job that she used the warm place between her legs to sweeten the pot in what was an especially harrowing negotiation. After it was done and she had realized that she had cheated on her husband she felt slightly guilty but it wasn't enough to wash away the feeling of success at having gotten the deal done. A light went off in her head then; she realized she could get fucked and use her pussy to get to the top of her firm.

At first she struggled with the moral dilemma of getting paid for sex, she briefly thought of herself as a prostitute. Then she realized that while they may have shared the same basic nature of their jobs Joanna was at the elite level of people who got paid to fuck. A prostitute generally had no pick of her clients and spent day after day on her back for hours, Joanna only serviced some of the top level clients in her company and only if she chose to.

She didn't spend hours on her back day after day, in reality it was only one or two times a month that she was called upon to put a negotiation over the top with her outstanding bedroom skills. It wasn't however a big leap from committing adultery for money to committing adultery just for the sheer pleasure of the sex for her either. In doing what she was doing for the company Joanna had discovered something about herself that she immediately grasped enthusiastically, she loved sex and needed lots of it. So much more than her husband Steve could ever provide. She also found out that she loved having a variety of lovers with their different shaped cocks and different sizes. While some women might consider themselves size queens Joanna was what she considered an angle queen. She would gladly take a 6 inch cock that had a great curve to it over a twelve inch cock that just filled her up.

After doing what she wanted for five years she started to get sloppy in her caution. Now looking back she wondered if she was purposely setting up the confrontation that was to come. At first she had always made sure she showered and cleaned her lover's deposits out of her pussy before returning home to Steve. Then she had gotten careless, not bothering to shower till she got home each time. She was even allowing some of her lovers to leave little marks on her body which she always explained as bruises from bumping into something.

Well Steve was not a stupid man and he started to wonder, he let his suspicions build up till one day while Trish was staying overnight at Katie's house he confronted her. She walked in the house after ten at night and started to head to the bathroom, just briefly stopping to kiss him on the cheek. Unlike other times though he followed her upstairs and waited till she started undressing. She saw him watching and without any care casually continued to remove her clothes.

Of course there was no mistaking the stream of cum that ran down her legs as she removed her panties. She looked at Steve smirked arrogantly and just shrugged her shoulders. She waited for the explosion to come but it never did. Instead her husband just walked over to her and fell to his knees in front of her and did something that shocked her to her core. It was a single act that redefined their entire sexual relationship and led it down the path to where it was today. He leaned forward and licked her lover's cum form his own wife's adulterous legs. He licked it all off then moved his head to her pussy and eagerly cleaned her out with his tongue.

After he was done and Joanna had one of the largest orgasms of her life they sat on the bed together and talked. She told him the whole story of how everything had led to this day. As she was telling him she couldn't help but notice the tent in his underwear. Joanna loved Steve's cock; it was one of those with just the right curve to it that always made her cum. She reassured him that it had nothing to do with his cock or the size of it. She just was honest with him and told him she needed so much more than he could provide.

As they lay there and Joanna was reliving the lovers she had enjoyed in the last years she watched Steve grasp himself and start stroking. When he did she asked his if the idea of her fucking other people excited him. He couldn't very well lie because of the evidence in his own hands. Then she asked him if she should continue doing what she was doing, should she keep fucking outside their marriage. Once again Steve just kept stroking his cock enthusiastically answering her question without using words. Then she asked him the question that had started them down the road to his being where he was today. She asked him if he wanted to watch her get pleased by someone else. She asked him if he would like to hear her scream in orgasm because of another man's cock. It was those last two questions that sent Steve over the edge and as he was shooting cum all over his stomach and hand he shouted, "Yes, Yes, Yes" to all of her questions.

That had led to them exploring and researching what a cuckold lifestyle was like. Joanna had led the way in pushing Steve further and further into his new adopted role in their marriage. It had been pretty tame while their daughter lived at home because of obvious reasons but since she had moved in with Katie it had exploded in kinkiness.

In the last months it had gotten pretty wild in the Edwards household to the point where right now Joanna was laying on her bed with her fingers in her pussy while her current lover was sucking her nipples. While he was doing that Steve was sitting in the chair by the side of the bed that had his name engraved on it. He wanted desperately to jerk his cock but he couldn't because of the new introduction into their cuckold life, his cock cage.

As he looked at Joanna's face that was a study in lust her lover George looked down at the phone that had dropped out of her hand. He instantly recognized the young woman in the photo as Joanna's daughter. Other people might have found it odd that she was sitting there fingering herself after seeing a picture of her daughter making out with another woman. Not George, he knew how kinky and wild Joanna could get. He wouldn't put it past this hot cougar he was fucking to have slutty thoughts towards her own little girl.

"Does that turn you on my pretty little slut? I see the picture, hey Steve you should see what someone just sent my slut. It's a hot picture of your sweet little daughter; she has her tongue down the throat of an older woman!" George gloated, "Answer me slut, does it turn you on? I bet you wish it was your mouth kissing her!"