What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god honey, you look so deliciously naughty. I'm scared I might get arrested if I touch you in public! You are so wicked honey I wish I could have been like you when I was younger." Donna gushed.

"It's okay mom you're going to be wicked now with me, I couldn't think of anything hotter than us together. Just look at us in the mirror, you the hottest soccer mom in the school and me your naughty little nymphette. The people in the club won't be able to take their eyes off us I promise you that!"

Katie had of course put her vibrator in place also and she had both remotes in her bag. As they came out of the bedroom Trish was waiting for them and almost fell down at the sight of the two of them. She had just put jeans and a pullover shirt on not really knowing how to dress for a lesbian bar. She didn't mind being underdressed anyway because she was going to continue her filming with the two of them.

Katie looked at her roommate and frowned and shook her head no.

"No way sister of mine, you are not going out to one of the hottest clubs in the area dressed like that. Get that sweet ass of yours back in your bedroom and put something more appropriate on, key words are sexy and slutty."

"But Katie, I don't need to be dressed like I'm trying to pick....."

"Uh uh uh, you need to start letting yourself out more. I want you to be confident tonight and I want people hitting on you all night. You don't have to let anyone pick you up Trish but you really need to lighten up!"

"But I'm just going to be filming....."

"No there's no filming tonight, we're gonna skip that because I don't know how it would go over. Some people there might not be out yet and we wouldn't want to be the ones to out them even accidently."

"Ummm honey where exactly are we going tonight?" Donna asked nervously.

Katie just smiled and it was a dirty mischievous smile.

"I'm taking my new girlfriend to the hottest lesbian club in this part of the city. Why do you have any objections mommy?" she asked confidently.

This of course should not have surprised her but Donna was just a little nervous. She had just been exposed to her own lesbian desires and now Katie was going to bring her to a club filled with women seeking other women. She was starting to realize how attracted she really was to other women, first her daughter, then Naomi yesterday and even thoughts of Trish and Joanna. After a moment she lost her nervousness and found herself getting excited at the idea of dancing and partying with Katie in a gay setting. She now understood Katie's desire to show her off and she felt exactly the same way. She couldn't wait to see the tongues wag when the other women in the club looked at Katie and realized she was with Donna.

"Of course not sweetie, I told you before you lead and I will follow! I just hope I don't have to beat any women off you tonight!" Donna said happily.

"Don't you worry mommy, if anything our vibe together will let everyone know we're together!"

Trish had returned to her room and when she emerged she looked spectacular. She had put on a vibrant purple mini skirt with fuchsia fish net stockings. Her top was probably the sluttiest thing she owned, it was an old fashioned tube top that molded itself to her obviously braless tits perfectly. When she walked her tits bounced freely and invitingly.

Katie and Donna both applauded her when she came back in the room and gave her a few wolf whistles. Donna picked up her phone and took a few shots of Trish dressed to kill. She then smiled wickedly to her and forwarded them to Joanna with the caption 'dressed for a night out on the town".

"Oh my god Donna did you.....holy shit did you really just send those photos to my....."

"Yes sweetie, I guarantee you that someone's fingers are going to be busy very soon and they won't be busy from texting!"

Trish couldn't believe it; Donna had just sent her mother pictures of her dressed like a slut. She smiled wickedly to herself and secretly hoped that her mom enjoyed them. She smiled even wider when she pictured her doing just what Donna just said.

The three of them left the house arm in arm in arm. They headed downstairs and quickly hailed a cab to the club which ironically was right near the pink pussycat boutique. It was on 8 Christopher street in the west village and when they emerged from the cab Donna could feel the music blasting out of the club. Before heading in she took Katie in her arms and planted a huge kiss on her. A few people going inside saw them together and gave them approving looks wishing it could be them in either of their places.

Donna whispered in Katie's ear and Katie nodded enthusiastically. Donna stepped away from Katie and took Trish in her arms and pulled the other young girl in for a kiss. Trish didn't even try and resist falling once again into kissing Katie's mom.

Donna pulled her mouth off of Trish's and whispered to her, "That's me kissing you Trish, not Joanna and I want you to know it. I want to touch you and so does Katie but for now I want your permission to freely kiss you and play with you. I think you're so fucking lovely and I know Katie does too, why don't you give her a kiss too. Show her that you think she's beautiful too." Donna said seductively.

Trish's heart was beating so rapidly because she had no desire to stop Donna or Katie for that matter. She hoped that she could emerge from tonight still a lesbian virgin; she just had to trust her two companions not to take too much advantage.

As she thought that Katie moved closer to her, she reached up to brush hair away from her roommates face and as she leaned in she let her lips make their first contact with Trish's

She pulled back and looking her best friend in the eyes told her, "I'll wait sweetie, I want our first real kiss to be your doing. I want you to take my face in your hands and shove your tongue down my throat. I'll wait till you experience your time with Joanna but all bets are off after that!"

"All bets off I promise, I promise the both of you!" Trish smiled and let herself be led into her first lesbian club. She and Donna shared this distinction and it almost seemed as if she and Donna would both be sharing lots of first together too.

Since Katie wasn't a stranger to the club she had no problem securing them a corner booth with a rounded back to it. It was perfect for her plans for the night. She led her mother and Trish to their table and Trish slid in first so that Donna was sandwiched between the two young women. She was definitely feeling the vibe from the club too because she noticed how many heads had turned as they made their way to the table.

Just then she felt something amazing and shocking at the same time and she couldn't help but yelp loudly. After she did she realized that the toy that was pressed against her pussy had just turned itself on. She slumped down in her seat because of the intense feelings it was sending to her clit.

"Ooooo god Katie, what.......oh my god!!!" Donna moaned loudly.

"No mommy, not oh my god, OhMiBod......it's such a fun toy. Naomi told me about it while we were at her store yesterday. She said that she makes her lover Trina where it wherever they go together. She likes to keep it on a low rumble like this....." Katie said adjusting the level of the vibrations.

Donna felt the immediate change but her pussy was still purring. It was a pleasant warm feeling that was sending tingles to her nerve endings nonstop.

"Oh god baby, can I have your remote.....I want to play with your pussy too!" Donna asked breathlessly.

"Well we could do that or we could play with each other blindly all night. Trish put your remote on the table," she said as she turned Donnas' vibe off momentarily.

She then had the two women close their eyes and she did the same mixing up the remotes. As she did she heard a familiar voice at their table.

"Well, well ,well, looks like you took my advice sweetie! Hello again soccer mommy you're looking tasty enough to eat tonight but I suspect some dirty little girl has already been snacking at that lovely box of yours!"

All three women opened their eyes at the same time to be greeted by Naomi standing there with her young lover Trina. Trina had a tiny little diamond studded Collar on and was being led by a velvet leash by her older lover.

Before they could say hello Katie noticed that Trina whispered excitedly into Naomi's ear. The older woman just nodded yes and Trina's eyes blazed as they took in Katie and Donna.

"Hey you old slut you, hey Trina baby, I didn't expect to see the two of you here tonight! What brings you out clubbing tonight?" Katie asked casually leaning back into the cushions of the booth.

"Well it would seem that my encounter with you and your hot mom there got me all fired up. I felt like taking my own 'daughter' out for some play time tonight! We were just on our way out though in case you wanted to join us. So Donna are you proud of your little girl, is she teaching her mommy all sorts of new dirty things?" she said while staring at her counterpart at the table.

She had enjoyed Katie's pussy a few times and was one of the first cougars that the young woman had seduced. She had never enjoyed the pleasure of another woman and then she met Katie. She had reluctantly accepted their parting of the ways because it was made easier by the gift Katie gave her, she had introduced her to Trina.

Trina could almost be a physical double of Katie body wise but she was so much more pliable personality wise. She loved being owned and dominated by Naomi and was always at her beck and call. She had submitted herself to the older woman unquestioningly and now owned a number of different collars that she always proudly wore.

"Oh my god Naomi, I can only say I wish we had found each other sooner. She's everything my husband isn't anymore and she gave me the most amazing.....OOOOOOO FUCCCKKKKK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! "Donna moaned as she felt her hips jerk.

Katie evidently had marked her mother's control so she always knew which one it was. She was making to vibrator build up and run down sending waved of pleasure throughout Donnas' cunt.

Trina whispered to Naomi licking her lips furiously, Naomi just nodded again but held her back.

"Sweetie my own little girl wondered if she could crawl down there and help your mommy cum. Would you let her please; it will make her night to eat an actual mommy's pussy especially since I told her about the two of you!" Naomi said wickedly.

"Hmmm I don't know, what do you think mom? Should I let Trina taste your sweet pussy; would you like this hot young woman to eat your cunt right here in the club?" Katie teased still playing with the controller.

"Katie, I know we said no filming but this is too hot let me get it on my phone!" she said while staring at Donnas' prone form right next to her. She wanted to see the girl crawl under the table and lick her pussy and she wanted to capture it too.

"Trish what convinced you to join these two wanton sluts out here tonight, have you decided to try the other team on for size?" Naomi asked. She knew Trish from her time with Katie and had always believed the girl to be totally straight.

"It's kinda complicated, I'm documenting Katie and Donnas' affair for a movie Katie wants to make. Would you mind if I videoed Trina if Katie lets...."

"Do it Trina get under there and make my mother cum....if you do a good enough job I'll set up a double date with your own mommy for the four of us!"

With the music blaring in the background and Donna visibly shaking from the effects of the vibrator the young buxom brunette crawled on her knees to the edge of the table.

"Why don't you girls each take one of her legs and spread her wide for Trina, she likes to really bury her face in a pussy when she sucks it!" Naomi told them.

Katie smiled and did just that, Trish hesitated but also grabbed one of Donnas' legs and helped spread her wide.

"Is she really your mom Katie, this isn't some role playing?" Trina asked before going under the table.

"Oh yeah sweetie, she's my mom but now she's my lover and girlfriend too!" Katie said right before turning the vibrator up to full blast.

When she did both her and Trish felt Donnas' legs spasm in orgasm, she had just cum. It of course didn't stop Trina from crawling under the table and feasting on the hairless pussy of her friend's mother. She pulled the panties aside and removed the vibrator and then buried her face in the sopping wet mess of her pussy.

She was so into sucking Donnas' cunt that her slurping could actually be heard above the music playing. Of course the shrieking coming from Donna was also evidence of how intensely the new mouth attached to her pussy was making her feel.

"YYYYEESSSSS......OH FUCK YES!!!!! OH FUCKING SUCK IT!!!!!! SUCK MY PUSSY BABY!!!!! THANK YOU NAOMI.....THANK YOU KATIE.......THANK YOU TRINA.....SUCK ME OH GOD SUCK ME......CUMMING AGAIN....CUMMING AGAIN......." She screamed and then released her juice. She flooded Trina's mouth with her pussy juice and cum. She heard the young woman slurping even louder and heard her yelp in surprise as she exploded.

Trina finished her feast keeping some of Donnas' juice in her mouth to share with Naomi. She backed out from under the table only to be greeted with the sound of applause coming from around the room. It was obvious that the show they had all just put on had been observed by most of the other patrons and they were showing their approval. Of course they had no idea of the real relationships going on at the table but that didn't matter. They were applauding for how hot the whole thing had appeared and for the unabashed display that had just occurred.

Trina stood up and Naomi and everyone else could see just how wet her face was. Trina put her mouth on Naomi's and passed some of Donnas' squirt over to her. Naomi's eyes got wide when she realized what it was that was being shared with her too!

After swallowing she just stared at Katie and Donna knowing that she had to have them both over to her apartment at some point. She would have her pseudo daughter Trina service them all including Trish if she was finally coming to appreciate the joys of women.

"Oh my god Donna you're a fucking squirter, you are one lucky little bitch Katie. You taste soooooo delicious too; I can't wait for our date that you promised yesterday!"

Donna who was momentarily exhausted and just slightly embarrassed said softly, "I never knew I could do that till I was with Katie. She brings so much out in me that I never realized, I mean I can't believe I just had sex in public like this for the first time! Sweetie thank you, you have a wonderful mouth and I promise to return the favor someday soon!"

"You're so very welcome; after Naomi told me about you and Katie she must have fucked me five times last night. The idea of the two of you together is so fucking hot and we both agreed that I would be her daughter now too!" Trina said shyly.

Donna knew that she was looking at a true submissive still it was hard to equate this timid demure young woman with the cunt hungry slut who had just sucked her pussy so well.

"Well Trina I think you should make sure your mommy is well taken care of when you get home since she was so nice to share you with me!" Donna said firmly.

A joyous look overtook Trina's face as she was given a command that she would absolutely love carrying out. She just nodded her head vigorously while gazing over at Naomi with love and lust in her eyes.

Naomi came over to the table and leaned into Donna, "You know you're just like her right, I can easily see Katie having a sexy collar made for you. When you're ready for that come see me, I make them as a side business from the store. Oh by the way why are you the only one wearing the vibrator, it's so much more fun if everyone has one?"

Katie smiled after hearing what Naomi said and wondered if she would ever take her command of her mother to that level. Maybe for some play time but she couldn't envision a full time sub role for Donna.

"We are all wearing one even Trish, we just decided to play with hers first!" Katie said happily, "I know you're happy we did!"

"Oh you foolish, foolish girl, you don't know do you?" Naomi said giggling.

"Know what? What kind of secret are you keeping from me you old slut?" Katie laughed.

"Give me all three of your remotes," Naomi said holding her hands out.

She looked at them and nodded her head then made and adjustment on the remote. Then she pressed three buttons one on each remote and all of a sudden all three women's eyes opened wide.

"I guess you didn't realize why it's called the OhMiBod Club, it has a second function that you are all enjoying right now. It synchs the vibration to outside sounds like the music in the club. I set the mic on its least sensitive position but if I do this......"she picked one of the three wondering who would get the benefit.

All of a sudden Trish yelped and dropped her phone which had still been recording. They all laughed as the young woman's hips started humping in time to the beat of the music.

"Oh.....Oh.....Oh....goddamn that feels soooooo fucking good!" Trish moaned not even caring who noticed.

"It would seem the caterpillar is starting to emerge from her little cocoon Katie," Naomi motioned over to Trish.

"I knew she would someday, she's waiting for Mrs. Right before taking the final plunge over to our dark side though!"

"Oh really, I wouldn't mind being that Mrs. Right if she needs a maternal role model." Naomi said still keeping the vibe up to its maximum.

Donna leaned into Trish and slid her tongue inside Trish's ear causing even more spasms in her body. She whispered encouraging words telling Trish to let go and let it happen, to let herself cum in front of all of them.

"Sorry Nay, but they don't get more maternal than her Mrs. Right! She wants to be like me and my mom and we're helping her get there too." Katie said enjoying the view of Trish approaching her impending climax.

"Oh my god you little slut, you mean she wants to be with her mom too? Are you openly trying to advocate lesbian incest for everyone?" Naomi joked not knowing about Trish's movie.

After thinking about it for a few seconds Katie just smiled at her and Trina, "Well why not, it seems it has a true taboo appeal to it. As long as the two people are into it and they are adults it doesn't hurt anyone. In fact I think me and my mom will forever be even closer because of it!"

Naomi nodded her head seeing the logic in Katie's words on some level feeling a twinge of regret that she didn't have a flesh and blood daughter. Then she looked down at Trina who was still looking up at her with nothing but adoration in her eyes and she realized she didn't need one, Trina would gladly take that role and keep it.

Just then they heard a small shriek and all eyes turned back towards Trish who was now yipping like a little puppy dog excitedly. Katie remembered the first time she heard her roommate make that sound and immediately though how adorable it was.

Trish's hips were pushing into the air seeking out an invisible cock, fingers or tongue but there was nothing there. Donna was however helping out a little, she had revealed one of Trish's tits and was alternately sucking and twisting the nipple.

"Why doesn't she shove her fingers into her pussy and help the poor girl out?" Naomi asked.

"Because she's saving her pussy for her mom, she wants her to be the first woman in there!"

Trina overheard her, "Oh my god that's so hot, mommy will you please take me home and fuck me. My pussy is so wet for you and I need my mommy to cool it down!"

"Very soon my angel, mommy is going to make her little girl soooo happy tonight but remember Donnas' instructions. You have to make me purr before I take care of that pretty kitty of yours!"