What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOO .....YIP......YIP....YIP........OOOOO...MORE.....YIP...YIP.......YIP.....C...C...CU....CUMMING......YIP YIP YIP YIP!" Trish moaned. She wasn't as loud as Donna had been because a tiny part of her was still holding back but today was a milestone for as well as for Donna. It was also her first time having sex in public even if it didn't include any vaginal touching.

Trish's unique sounds once again attracted the attention of a large portion of the club and once again the result was the same, hearty applause for her public orgasm. Never having done anything like this before Trish couldn't help but blush at all the attention she saw focused on her. She meekly lowered her eyes and smiled bashfully at her appreciative audience.

Even Naomi was applauding and went as far as walking over to the table and giving her a huge hug making sure to press herself tightly into Trish's nubile body.

"I would love for you and your mom to join Katie and Donna on our double date if you get your wish sweetie! I've always thought you were a serious diamond in the rough just waiting to come out of your shell," Naomi whispered in her ear.

After she broke the hug she took up Trina's leash once again and said goodbye to everyone. She even made Trina get on her knees like a puppy and bark for Trish which brought on a second round of blushing from the neophyte nympho.

Trish was actually starting to regret having been so guarded sexually during all the time she lived with Katie. Besides her voyeuristic excursions into Katie's room she had only had two guys that had she had let get lucky with her. They had both been boyfriend material in her eyes and that was usually the only way a guy would get into her pants. There had been a few exceptions to that rule before she and Katie had been roommates but it didn't happen often.

Now after being so openly exposed to Katie completely letting loose with Donna and the sexual vortex that was surrounding them she wished she had more experiences. She wasn't sorry that she hadn't been with a woman yet because she was hoping that Joanna would realize the significance of her waiting.

She was saving herself for her mom for two separate reasons; one was the significance of letting her own mother teach her how to make love to a woman. The second was hopefully going to be a result of the first and that was she was desperate to have a closer personal relationship with her mom. She wanted to have the same type of closeness that Katie and Donna were now sharing.

So after Naomi and Trina had left the three women all sat down on the couch and were immediately approached by a waitress for a drink order. Donna never considered herself a drinker really but had enjoyed letting loose last night a bit. It just seemed to mellow her out enough to take any nervous edge away.

"Honey, can you order for me please? I just don't know any special yummy drinks that you might know about?" Donna said sweetly while snuggling up to her young daughter.

"Don't you worry mom, I'll make sure that's another area of your new education," Katie said seductively.

The music was loud enough that the waitress couldn't hear Katie calling Donna mom but her eyes were taking in the erotic exchange between this young woman and her cougar lover. That they were lovers was never in doubt the way the older one had molded herself to the younger one's side. Evidently the younger one was a regular and that's why her boss had instructed her that all drinks were on the house for this table.

"What about you Trishie, do you want me to order for you too?" Katie teased.

"That would be great; I don't feel like making any decisions tonight because I'm scared they might get me....." Trish offered.

"Now, now, now, is that how our little puppy asks for something?" Katie teased again with a big smile.

Trish knew that she would never live down what had just happened a few minutes ago and then decided she didn't want to either. She was proud that she had allowed herself to be that open here in the club.

So with a smile just as big as Katie's she answered, " YIP! YIP! YIP!"

To embellish her puppy act she also wiggled her ass for Katie, Donna and the waitress.

"You guys are just so freaking amazing! I wasn't supposed to have a shift tonight but I wouldn't have missed your table for the world. You all make me wish I wasn't working right now!" the young woman told them.

"Well even though you're working maybe you could get a break, I know for a fact that our little pet here would love to dance with someone! Oh and by the way, I'm Katie our puppy is Trish and this is my mom Donna!" Katie boldly told her once again putting her special relationship with Donna fully on display.

"Your....did you just say.....she's your mom? You're shitting me right, I mean I can see some resemblance but really....your mom is your....." the waitress stammered. She was floored by Katie's revelation and found herself immediately turned on. She looked at the two of them and nasty wicked thoughts immediately ran through her head and made her panties flood.

She wasn't a lesbian but was definitely bi-sexual and working in this place had expanded her same sex horizons tremendously. She thought she had seen a lot of things in her time working here but she had never run across a mother and daughter that were lovers; if she had they had kept it quiet.

"Don't be rude now sweetie, yes she's my mom and her name is Donna, it would be great to know your name now too!" Katie pushed. She was in her environment now and was doing what she always did so well, she was making things happen. She just seemed to flirt so easily that sometimes she didn't even know she was doing it.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry, it's just that well....I've never met.....oh heck my name is Stacie!" I think I might be able to get a few breaks and a few dances in, is she right little puppy would you like to dance with me for a while?" she asked playfully.

Trish was nervous, she had never been asked to dance by another woman. She decided to just let go once again and continued her playful puppy routine. She nodded her head and yipped at Stacie while wagging her ass once again.

"Well okay then, I promise I'll come find you when I get a break!" Stacie said while patting Trish playfully on her head. She then was about to turn and leave and remembered, "Oh damn almost forgot your drinks, it's gonna be hard to focus after what you guys just told me because it's so off the charts hot!"

Katie openly let her hand go down and play with Donnas' obviously hard nipple while holding Stacie's look. She twisted and caressed it and made Donna coo and sigh as she did causing the waitress to run her tongue over her lips, a sure sign of arousal.

"Well Stacie I think we will all have a Caramel Apple, and get one for yourself too we will keep it here for when you get that break!" as she said it she had pushed Donna back and opened her legs to put her on display for the waitress.

"She has the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever eaten Stacie, no one tastes like my mommy!" Katie teased.

Stacie gulped and moved off to make the drinks and Katie reached in her small bag. She pulled out a little vial and handed her mother and Trish a small pill.

Trish immediately knew what it was and got nervous but continued with her go with the flow mentality. So she just opened wide and with Donna looking on popped it and swallowed.

"Your turn mommy dearest, don't be scared. Remember I'm the leader and you have to trust me right?" Katie asked.

"What is it honey, it's not that I don't want to try it but I've never done any kind of drugs like this before?" Donna said nervously.

"Its a little ecstasy, it's not very potent so you won't even get the full effect as if it was full strength. I promise you it will make tonight even more special, especially later when your little girl fucks that beautiful pussy of yours!" Katie said softly and seductively.

Donna once again was faced with the difference between being Katie's 'mom' or her lover. In mom mode she would probably show concern over the fact that Katie openly was using a drug that she had only heard wild things about. As her lover she wanted to trust that Katie was doing everything in her power to give Donna what she wanted and needed sexually. Of course the lover won out because as she had agreed to yesterday, her mom hat was off and would never return again with her daughter.

Putting all hesitation aside Donna giggled like a schoolgirl and shrugged her shoulders. Then as she popped the tiny pill into her mouth she said happily, "In for a penny in for a pound!"

Katie was ecstatic and not from any ecstasy, tonight was turning out to be the most amazing night of her life sexually. Not only had she watched her mother get her pussy eaten by her friend Trina, she was witnessing the blossoming of Trish's potential sexually. She had wanted Trish to let go for so long and now she was seeing the beginnings of what she hoped would be a fully liberated woman sexually.

She was smiling to herself also at being able to get them both to try the ecstasy because she herself loved how it enhanced everything around you. It just seemed to make everything seem better than it normally was and that's why she always loved fucking on it. She wasn't lying though about the strength of what she gave them, she had purposely scored some lesser dose pills this week just for this occasion.

"Hey sis what the hell is a caramel apple?" Trish yelled over to her. The music was getting louder it seemed and they all were wearing their vibrators that synched to the beat. Of course they all had them on the lowest setting but it still provided nonstop stimulation to their pussies.

"Simple my dear, it's an appletini with a touch of caramel syrup and brown sugar around the rim!" she said proudly. She had actually been the one to give the recipe to the head bartender here and was flattered when she added it to their mixed drink menu.

"Oh my god honey that sounds delicious! Maybe you should order a follow up round as soon as Stacie comes back! Speaking of Stacie I think she has a little crush on our sexy little Chihuahua here, are you going to dance with her?" Donna asked while petting Trish's head in the same way Stacie had done.

They all just seemed to adopt Trish's puppy persona and were all having fun with it. It was totally for fun and Trish for once found herself the center of attention in a nightclub and she loved it.

"I guess I might as well, I mean I can still have a good time even if I am saving myself for...." She started to say just as Stacie returned.

"Hey ladies I'm back and I did as you told me and got myself one of these too. It just looked to awesome to turn down," she said as she placed the drinks in front of them.

Then she leaned in till her face was only a couple of inches from Trish's and told her, "I have good news pretty thing, I finagled my way into an hour break. It starts in fifteen minutes so I'm gonna go talk with the DJ and give him some requests for songs. I'll be back ready to make you sweat and bark for me then!"

After she said that she shocked Trish by leaning in and planting her lips right on Trish's and jamming her tongue sensuously into her surprised mouth. At first she was too shocked to respond but after second or two she let herself go once again and found herself responding hungrily. She was swapping tongues with Stacie as if they had know each other forever and it felt amazing, and the ecstasy hadn't even kicked in yet.

"Wow, that looks so hot doesn't it mom!" Katie said watching her best friend let herself go like she had never seen before.

Stacie broke the kiss briefly leaving Trish panting just like a puppy and turned to Katie, "Why don't the two of you kiss too. I want to see a mother and daughter use their tongues to fuck each other's mouths!"

"Ooooo baby I think our waitress just might be as horny a little slut as you are," Donna said while giggling softly. She too thought that the sight of Trish making out with a stranger was scalding hot and she had zero problems with Stacie's request.

She let Katie lead the way but soon they weren't just making out but their hands were freely roaming all over each other's bodies. Stacie's attention was torn between the gorgeous babe she was kissing and the sight of a mother and daughter freely exploring each other's bodies with their hands and mouth.

She forced herself to break the kiss and pulled back panting right along with Trish at that moment. Katie pulled back from Donna and they both smiled wickedly at the young cocktail waitress.

"Was that hot enough for you Stacie, I mean on a scale of 1-10 it's probably around a 1 ½ for what we usually get into with each other!" Katie teased.

"Oh my fucking god was that hot, and you sweet little puppy girl can kiss with the best of them. Let me get back to work but I'll be right here in fifteen minutes!" she smiled and left.

"Katie oh my god you have to help me!" Trish asked her frantically once Stacie had left.

For a second Katie got concerned by the tone of Trish's voice, "What's wrong sis, you seem upset?"

"Well...it's not that I'm upset....it's just that with the ecstasy and all ....and she kisses really, really well. I mean no boy has ever kissed me that good the only one who ever kissed me better was Donna," she said bashfully.

Donnas' ego swelled hearing the compliment from this twenty year old young woman. She patted herself on the back and smiled happily over at her.

"No I'm not upset...it's just.....I don't know if I'm going to be able to control myself with her....she's so sexy!" Trish sobbed. She truly wanted to stick to her convictions about having Joanna be her first but Stacie had gotten her so worked up that if she were here alone she would have run home out of the fear of what she wanted to happen.

Katie smiled seeing the lust written all over Trish's face, "Don't you worry honey, I've got your back. You should let yourself go and have as much fun as you can with her thought tonight. There's no rule that because you make out with her you have to fuck her on the first night!"

Katie felt slightly hypocritical with that last statement because if it had been her making out with Stacie they would be in the ladies room right now.

"So please will the two of you help watch out for me, don't let me go anywhere alone with her please! You know what I mean Katie, especially the ladies room!" she smiled mischievously acknowledging Katie's free spirit when it came to sex.

"Oh my god baby, do you mean to tell me you meet people and have sex with them right in the ladies room!" Donna said trying her best to sound shocked and outraged.

"Ummm well yeah, I seem to remember a certain mom who had her legs spread wide for one of my young friends here a little while ago!" Katie said playfully.

"Hmmph.... I have no idea what you are talking about, I simply had an itch on my inner leg and that sweet young girl offered to scratch it for me!" she said while shyly sipping her drink.

They all laughed loudly at Donnas' attempt at being demure and conservative. The two girls had seen enough of her in one night to know that Donna was game for anything Katie suggested.

"Soooo.....sweetie, when do you plan on showing your old mom where the ladies room is!" she came back.

Once again they all laughed this time at Donnas' complete acceptance of anything thrown her way and her eagerness to embrace it all.

"I promise before we leave mommy that your legs will be high in the air in one of the stalls here with my tongue firmly embedded in your juicy, juicy pussy! Let's wait till Trish finishes her one hour date with her new admirer though, this way we can be her wingmen." Katie said while leaning in for another kiss.

After sitting for a few minutes Katie grabbed both Donna and Trish by the hand and led them out to the dance floor. The three women proceeded to put on a display of dirty dancing that made the temperature rise in the packed room. It was clear that word had gotten around about them so all eyes were on them to see if any other wild activities would take place. They unfortunately were somewhat disappointed because beyond the grinding and making out between the three of them there want anything else.

It seemed that a huge barrier had come down with Trish and she was now openly making out with both Donna and Katie. She didn't feel that doing that jeopardized her position but it surely did ratchet up the level of arousal she was feeling.

Of course she could start to feel the ecstasy taking effect too and it just made her feel warm and euphoric. It made all the tingles in her pussy from the vibrator feel so much more intense, not in the same way as if she turned up the controller but in a more natural way.

She could see that Donna was starting to feel it too because her hands were everywhere on Katie's body as they danced. She was molded up against her daughter and had a wild crazed look in her eye as if she wanted to just pull her down on the floor right there.

Trish moved along with both Katie and Donna to the music and watched as Donna got more and more into her daughter. Katie had put one of her lollipops in her mouth and the effect was filthy sexy. Katie of course had on her legal schoolgirl outfit with her tits falling out of the top with no bra on and a skirt that if it were any shorter wouldn't even be necessary.

So as Donna was grinding on her daughter she would flip the back of the skirt up and openly caress and fondle the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. Then she would wrap her arms around her and fondle her I the front but the vibrator kept her from being able to actually play with Katie's pussy. After a few minutes of all of this she took it to the next level, pulling one of her daughter's tits right out from under the shirt and suckling it hungrily. She was pulling and feasting on the whole tit too, trying to squeeze as much of it as she could into her mouth.

Katie was more than ready to burst; it didn't escape her attention that of the three of them she was the only one who hadn't cum yet in the club. She would fix that for sure very soon but they had to wait for Stacie to come and hang with Trish first. Katie took the protector/wingman responsibility very seriously and didn't anticipate having to really step in because Stacie seemed nice enough on first impressions.

"Oh my god baby, I feel so warm and wonderful. This must be the ecstasy doing this right?" Donna whispered into her ear.

"Oh yeah mom, it takes every sensation you feel and heightens them. When we get home later you are going to cum so hard and so many times because you've never experienced anything like getting fucked on ecstasy," Katie smiled wickedly.

"Oh god I can't wait, my pussy won't stop tingling and I want to cum so badly! Are you really going to fuck me tonight baby? Are you going to put one of those big old cocks on and fuck me like the dirty mommy slut I've become for you?" Donna said sensuously.

"Oh god yes mom, by the time I'm done with your pussy tonight you will truly learn the meaning of getting fucked. Trust me what I'm going to do to that married pussy of yours is something that daddy could never even dream of doing, remember who was the first person to make you squirt?" she asked boldly.

Donnas' mind went back to the night before when she first experienced the taste and feel of her daughter's pussy lips in her mouth. She was thinking about how warm and inviting her pussy felt as she sank her tongue deep inside searching for her lover's cum and was rewarded with a blend of his cum and Katie's natural juices.

Donna was in heaven with her thoughts of the night before and what she was anticipating tonight. She wanted to avoid all thoughts of Jack from entering her mind but it wants possible. She just briefly wondered what he was doing at this very moment and determined that whatever it was it had to be boring as all fuck compared to her new experiences. Then she just thought that it was sad that he wouldn't try to embrace new things sexually because things could have been different, but then again she didn't want them to be.

1...34567...11