What Truth May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers

"Not at all sweetheart." Lisa said sarcastically getting laughs from us.

"Making out with your friend while she plays with your tits doesn't either," I added getting more smiles all around.

Carrie turned her attention back to the other woman taking a moment before reaching out and putting hands on the plump cheeks as pale as I think flesh could get. Lisa's ass was there before my eyes about big and round as an ass could get while still being a thing of beauty. Smooth flowing curves that seemed to go on and on with no sign of cellulite across the entire ass and down the thick thighs and calves. The parted cheeks revealed a pretty pink asshole sitting above a tiny chubby little pussy. My mouth watered it looked so incredible. The asshole was a little darker color than the folds of the twat almost a red color actually instead of pink. The vagina couldn't have been more than two inches from top to bottom, clit literally sitting right above the entrance. Thankfully Lisa hadn't shaved her red hair completely off. There was a few wisps centered about her asshole and a thick patch hinted at above her slit.

"Nope I changed my mind. Quick get those clothes off I need those pussies in my face ten minutes ago." I hammed it up a little, maybe, but Carrie got that look in her face again and Lisa smiled happy from the compliment and the shared feeling.

"Hurry up he says," Carrie ordered then gave Lisa's butt cheek a slap, not too hard of one, but the contact left a lovely pink hand mark on the pale white flesh.

"Ooh I like it a little rough," Lisa stood but she didn't turn around she gave Carrie a look who nodded her head and stepped in front of her. Lisa gave me a teasing look but I knew this for what it was. She couldn't get the shirt off without first removing the vest and she didn't want to be totally exposed. "I'm a little modest."

"Huh what?" I asked pretending to be lost in staring at her ass and she smiled cutely back at me as Carrie undid the many buttons of the vest.

When the move happened it was quick (Psychic timing?) like they had practiced the move over the course of the last month. Carrie held the vest as she undid the last button and didn't let it fall away. Lisa grabbed the white shirt tugging it up over her head and tossing it back at me, to distract me. The vest was back and both women were buttoning it, Carrie working up and Lisa working down. Lisa turned as she was doing the last button but being taller than Carrie they couldn't reenact the same scene as earlier, kissing over shoulder and tit fondling. But I didn't notice for a long while as I stared at the biggest tits I'd ever seen in my life and wanted to jump between them. They were E-cups which I'd known for a while from Lisa's bragging. The vest sort of supported them in a very nice way pushing them out from her chest. The pink nipples the same color as bubble gum, areolas as thick as soda cans. The nubbins were about the same size as Carrie's but not as long. The vest did a lot to shape her body making her hips flare out a little more and completely hiding any sign of a gut.

"Breasts first then pussy or pussy then breasts." Whimpering, I really couldn't decide which I wanted looking down at the two then back up again, down and up.

"Pussy first." Lisa reached down and I took her hands allowing her to pull me from the couch, watching her and Carrie sit side by side.

Since it seemed my targets were already decided I centered my attention on them for a moment. Sara shaved her twat every once and a while but usually she just kept it trim and proper. Here before me was bare labia and looking damn good for it. Lisa's red hair, as I had glimpsed, started right above her gash. It was shaped in an upside down triangle the point aimed right at her lips. Her pussy just as small from this angle as it had been the other. Those pink lips sitting on top of a white pubic mound and I thought I could suck the entire length of it in my mouth. The other vagina was completely bare undeniably appealing with no hair from top to bottom. I remembered a while back David saying something about having not seen pubic hair in years. Carrie's pussy looked as if she had many years of practice and skill shaving herself, not a wisp or a bit of stubble. Those dark labia glistened with her moisture protruding from her mound and I wondered if her pussy might not be exceptional sensitive as her raspberries were reported to be.

"Pussy first!" Carrie nodded and looked so eager I had to ask the question.

"How long has it been?" I dropped my voice into a whisper for just the three of us, not that I thought the other three might be listening.

"Probably a year." She knew what I was talking about and I shook my head. I think I was a rarity, most men I thought were willing to giving their wives some head, but me I might be happy if I ate some pussy everyday. I was very happy just to eat and not get anything myself if it came to that. "So less talk and more lick."

"Whose the master now?" I asked but dropped to my knees and even if I wouldn't have already decided to lick Carrie first Lisa signaled me to do so with her eyes. "I'm going to need a little sample of both for a minute then the full platter if you sexy women don't mind."

"Sounds good to me," Carrie agreed and Lisa nodded as well throwing an arm around Carrie's shoulder and then pulling a leg over hers.

They were intertwined and both pushed their outside leg as far away as was comfortable and scooted forward to the edge of the couch until I stopped curling my fingers at them. Teasing them and myself I let my face touch down on Carrie's soft inner thigh just at her knee. It was untouched by the sun but there was a little color to it and I thought I remembered a Spanish grandmother at our graduation (I didn't want to think how many years ago that was now.) that might explain the slight color. Reaching up I took the skirt and pushed it up tucking it into the waistline so it would be out of my way. Then my hand reached out to touch the opposite thigh traveling up the smooth skin and squeezing the soft flesh. Pushing my lips into the leg I kissed and followed my hand up and in towards Carrie's pussy. My kisses becoming more longing and sloppy as I closed in on her pussy. The smell nearly caused me to abandon my plans of teasing and go right for the treat. It was a lighter almost sweet sort of fragrance that caused my mouth to water even more and my kisses to become a little sloppier. I'd become used to Sara's flavor, a middle of the road quality to it that I liked, as it was good all the time and never too rich in some way or another.

Before making contact, with my mouth hovering a hairsbreadth away from the treat I yearned for, I pulled completely away flicking my tongue out as I went the very tip only touching the clit hood in the most marginal of ways. Carrie whimpered and shoved her hips up at me but I was a seasoned carpet muncher and compensated easily for that. My hand resting in the spot between thigh and leg held her down. Before Carrie could recover or Lisa could truly take in what I had done I was kissing that woman's bigger, creamier, and softer flesh. Same deal here my free hand reaching out to touch the outside leg while I kissed my way up the inside. Lisa's breathing became instantly heavier and she kept lifting herself up trying to get me there all that much more sooner. The eager nymph never even realized that I was going to do the same thing to her. She was practically gasping as I let my face hover before her pussy, tiniest of licks then pulling away.

"Fucker!" She growled actually angry with me I saw, but I was already moving on.

I returned where I had left off with Carrie the tip of my tongue just making contact with the hood of her clit and then moving down the soft light brown folds of her labia that were revealed by her blossomed and awaiting flower. It was so hard to not just dive right in but I felt I had to make this memorable for them think fondly of it forever. Call me a perfectionist or arrogant but I wanted to be their best lover not just best looking lover. Carrie's whimpers were back soft and low, with just the teasing I was doing, but I already thought I was on the path to having her screaming. Hopefully so loud that David heard and remembered what really giving it to his wife made her do.

My pressure increased momentarily a the spot of wrinkled flesh just under Carrie's vaginal opening, not quite her bifkin. Her whimper faltered a little bit worried I was going to go south but I knew better than to push that. (Just yet at least!) Then in the same bare contact manner worked back up to her clit again looking up into her eyes, so big and full of blue lust. Slashing across her clit with a good amount of pressure her eyes snapped shut and a ragged cry that cut short as I switched away again.

Lisa gave me an menacing look but I spent a few more seconds barely flicking my tongue across her clit and she was putty again. Her green eyes softening and her ass rising up off the couch in that needing way. Breath kicked back to heavy as I made my way down again. Both of us wanting more contact as I was just barely getting hints of her flavor, but sticking to the pattern. Except of course with Lisa I went lower all the way down her bifkin and to her sweet red asshole. Maybe I gave this a little bit heavier lick (or licks) than my teasing pattern should allow for but I moved on relishing in the thick flavor her backdoor had provided. Up and to her clit and once more giving her a little bit more than I'd given Carrie's, but not by much, before pulling away.

"Prick!" Lisa was certainly angry at my teasing and I smiled at her happily before repeating my process on Carrie as before just with slightly more pressure and maybe just a little closer to her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Carrie spoke as I pulled away from her not angry and the blue lust burning brighter in her eyes, appreciating the teasing completely.

"You better..." Lisa said as I went her way then cutting off as I administrated to her sensitive bump, heavy breathing and eyes rolling.

For sure I spent a little extra time on her asshole this round looking over at Carrie as I did so hoping that my expression would be readable. That if she wanted the extra attention she had to be willing to allow me to lick her sphincter too. Carrie stared into my eyes and stared at what I was doing and then I had to swat her hand away from trying to touch her own pussy. Lisa tried the same move and I just grabbed her wrist in time to stop her, the fingers only able to touch her red pubes before I pulled them away. Pulling away from her pussy I bit her inner thigh, really only just pushing my teeth in. She raised an eyebrow at me and sighing slapped her hand down into the arm of the couch and clung to it. I nodded and returned gave her clit a few good licks then went over to Carrie.

This time at the lowest point of my teasing circuit I looked up at her and she looked away from me. I moved on but saw the disappointment of the quick run on her face as I jumped back over to Lisa. The red head seemed to realize what was going on and really played up when my tongue started licking her asshole. I stayed a good long while this time and soon enough I didn't think that Lisa was hamming up her moans. Her eyes were large the green pools staring down at me as I lashed my tongue across and then pushed it into her asshole actually getting the tip in before the seal was to much. I Licked some more then traveled up to her clit and pulled away and caught Lisa's hand as she moved to grab the back of my head. I did bite her inner thigh and although she grabbed hold of the arm rest again, her eyes had a bit of enjoyment in them. She had been serious about liking a little pain.

After the bite I returned to Carrie and this time when I reached her bifkin and looked up at her she hesitated then nodded her head. That face was so cute again as she looked worried that I might not find it as tasty as Sara or Lisa's ass. Then again maybe she was worried that she either wouldn't like it at all or would like it a lot. I wanted to see myself traveling down and letting my tongue go wide I dragged it up across the dark flesh around the puckered asshole. Her eyes bulged a little more but the same concerned look was still there. I licked down and then back up again and getting a full sense of her butthole's flavor let out an appreciating moan. The fear vanished from her face and after a couple of more movements she let out a whimper then another proving she did have a fondness for the act.

"He's... licking it! Licking my rump!" Carrie let out her asshole relaxing a little and I drilled my tongue into it getting just as far as I had into Lisa's a moment before, enjoying the flavor. "It feels... GOOD!"

"Oh sweetheart! You are about the sexiest thing!" Lisa spoke near enough my thoughts and I growled up at them then moved into speed round. "Oh yes!"

"Good!" David's horny wife cried out sucking her clit into my mouth and bashing at it with my tongue right after doing the same to Lisa.

Two and then three times I did this focusing just on their clits before switching back to Carrie and drilling my tongue into one hole and then trying for the other. This wasn't really war it was more gorilla tactics. In and out before they knew what was hitting them. Yet it did the trick for me washing my mouth in the flavor of their cunts and making me roll my eyes as the tastes, smells, and feels filled my senses. Lisa's pussy was definitely a thickly flavored cunt. Like her body she walked the tightrope of being amazingly to much. It was even a little bit foamy as it pooled at the bottom of her tiny cave. Carrie's was just as sweet as it smelled and I drilled my tongue in with relish and couldn't understand how David would not dive into this snack box everyday. Heavy breathing ramped up and so did whimpering almost to the point of cries.

"Oh fuck yes!" Lisa's heavy tone was pretty close to her angry one as my fingers, two for each, slipped inside them as easily as could be asked for with their cunts so wet. Lisa thrashed throwing her head back into the couch and shoving her hips up into my fingers. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Good! Better!" David's brunette got out grabbing her thighs to keep herself from grabbing me in some manner.

I moved up though and she sensed me opening her eyes wide as I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. She cried out into my mouth before sucking my tongue in. Our lips and tongues clashed loudly with her whimpering out her pleasure as much as she could. My fingers wiggled inside them and I pressed my palms just above their clits. For Lisa that was an easy task but it was just accomplished with Carrie. The only stimulation they were getting was vaginal and I knew it wasn't as intense as clitoral. Carrie kissed me with all the passion and lust she'd had for me for the last fifteen plus years. Her hand coming up from her thigh and grabbing me by the back of the head, as she had Lisa, fingers curling in my black hair. With my nose I managed to pushed her head to the side and then make my way down her cheek to her chin, up to her ear and then down her shoulder. Across that to Lisa's and then up her neck and to her awaiting lips.

The kiss wasn't so passionate but soon enough I had a hand from both of them in my hair. I kissed Lisa a good little bit before I was guided down and soon found my mouth moving across the big white melons. Porcelain flesh stretched out for ages until I reached her nipple and sucked the tip of the sweet and massive fruit into my mouth. Lisa's breath ground out heavily my fingers naturally doing their thing without much thought from me. I moved one breast in and sucked on this nubbin and licked around it pulling the thick but short buds into my mouth, much as I had her clitoris. Then I moved over one more finding Carrie's breast a little lower. She was both shorter and didn't have the lifting factor of the vest that Lisa did. With delight I sucked these bigger and darker nipples and Carrie told me how much she liked it with loud cries of pleasure. My left finger was soon sloshing loudly and it felt like I was pushing my digits into a swamp. She got so wet she had to be telling the truth about having such sensitive nipples. I bounced over to the next one and then kissed my way up to her lips again. Their hands were less guiding me and more pulling me in for more pressure.

I made sure to draw Carrie closer to her friend by leaning slightly right and then a little more. When I skipped over to Lisa's lips it was just a mere few inches between. Blue eyes watched from the closer vantage point and didn't move back and so I spent a little time thoroughly kissing Lisa again. Then I gripped her bottom lip, mindful of her slight pain liking, in my teeth and pulled her towards Carrie. They got the hint and soon enough we were all kissing each other sometimes one of us pulling back to watch the other two go at it. I couldn't say how long this kissed lasted only feeling both cunts grow wetter by the second and I couldn't take missing out on the taste any longer. I tugged both hands free of their wet traps and pulled away from the two women. I licked the backside of the two fingers relishing in the flavor again and then smiled and held them out to them. Lisa acted instantly leaning forward and sucking the fingers that had been inside her as Sara never had. Carrie glanced that way then sniffed and finally licked and then sucked, soon with the same fervor as Lisa.

I dropped my hands into their laps again fingers once again easily slipping inside them, three this time. Then nuzzled them together again and kissed them both. They both hesitated and then shared each flavors with each other by kissing. I relished in the naughty kiss as well as the mixed flavors. The sloshing sound was even louder now coming in sync from both of them. Neither hesitated when I brought my fingers up again even seeming me as I crossed them. They tasted each other and moaned enjoying the treat and I joined Carrie sampling Lisa's juices before getting the last of Carrie's from Lisa's lips. My hands went back to work once more, leaving it at three because they both were about as stretched as seemed comfortable, and dropping to their big tits while they kissed each other.

"Oh yes," Carrie's lips still touched Lisa's but the kiss stopped as she watched me go lower dropping my hand down and shoving fingers directly up into her then going hardcore on her clit. She screamed and burst right into an orgasm, "OH FUCKING YES! FUCKING YES! FUCKING GOOD!"

"Cum baby cum!" Lisa commanded then kissed quickly down Carrie's body to those large tits sucking the nubbin of the breast closest to her and I thought Carrie would loose her voice the scream spiked up so loud. "Cum sweetheart! Cum so hard for us!"

For me, I wanted to correct but was busy attacking all out with everything I had on her clitoris. When she started into spasms I slowed my tongue just holding it there for the most part. Then when she moved her hand to push me away I pulled back and curled my fingers inside her a few times. Quickly as her legs were snapping shut I pulled my hand away and immediately pushed pushed my fingers at her mouth, she opened it and then screamed out happily sucking the digits and gripping my wrist as she sucked. Her body rising up off the couch and clinging to my arm rubbing one tit into my forearm as she had one the best looking orgasms I'd ever seen.

I watched but only as I dropped down and went to work on Lisa. Her pussy met my face halfway and her clit instantly was feeling the full brunt of my years of skill and devotion to the oral arts. Risking an awkward moment I did something I'd never done before. Pulling the three fingers out from Lisa's entrance I then aimed the middle one lower, before shoving all three fingers in. Her asshole ate my middle finger right up without any of the slow stretching maneuvers that Sara's butt needed. Lisa's eyes went wide her pretty green circles sitting in pools of white. Her mouth let out a low ragged breath that was near a growl and then she tried to wrap her legs around my head with her ass still a foot off the couch. I wasn't prepared for this so suddenly she dropped away from me but it seemed I attained my goal anyway. As I looked down at her she was shuddering on the couch. Her cute little bottom lip quivering like she was in the arctic and random muscles seemed to fire. Arm, leg, shoulder, or neck jerking to her or away from her for a second then something else was jerking.

Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers