What Truth May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers

Whether it was the spit or just a well fucked (weekly) asshole I slipped in. A lot easier than anytime I had ever tried this on Sara and even easier then when I had fucked Lisa's pussy. The red head sort of sagged under the pressure letting out a deep breath she didn't take back in until I was almost worried she'd passed out. Then she started grinding her small chubby pussy into the armrest of the couch and I took it as my cue to start pumping her. I thrust a dozen or so times then stopped to feel how close my orgasm was. When I got a sense of it I nodded and looking down at what I was doing went at that ass for all I was worth. Lisa let out a cry of pleasure not needing to try and hump the armrest for some clitoral stimulation because I slammed down on her so hard that the couch moved.

"I'm fucking your ass Lisa. What a tight fucking ass it is too." I told her feeling that anal needed a little dirty talk to go with it.

"Tight because there is such a big dick in it!" She hissed back at me and I wondered if the rough enjoying thing was coming into play here. I almost shook my head at the thought that I might not stop even if it was hurting her. "Spit on my asshole! Spit right on it!"

Instead of doing exactly as she asked I pulled my dick out suddenly getting a spike of worry at what I might see, but it was clean. So I leaned over spat as much as I could into her gaping asshole and when it closed up brought some more to the tip of my tongue and let it drool out as I licked around her ring. She really liked this and I straightened and shoved my way back inside her again. Enjoying the tightness of her asshole and the softness of the full rump around it I watched her red asshole get a little more red. The couch, complete with Lisa and Carrie, finished it's path to the wall hitting it with a loud thunk that repeated every time I continued to slam myself into Lisa's asshole.

"Spit or lick or whatever the fuck you want!" She told me again there was pleasure but it must have been getting too near to too much pain. I yanked out and she deposited some spit of her own moaning happily as I licked her butthole despite the fact that it was covered in her spit now. I tongue fucked it savoring the fact that my entire taster dipped all the way in and she let out a cry of pleasure and I felt her bouncy ass cheeks quivering on both sides of my face. "Nine! You wonderful sick bastard! Nine!"

I wanted to laugh and pound my chest or something. Instead I rammed my dick inside her awaiting asshole knowing I was nearing my end. Especially when Carrie, curious or just not wanting to be forgotten, crawled up almost on top of Lisa and help spread her ass cheeks. I let out a delighted moan as the brunette let a good sized wad of spit exit her mouth and drop perfectly just above Lisa's stretched pooper. I yanked out my dick giving Carrie the full effect of Lisa's backdoor gaping wide and hearing the brunette gasp then shoving my way back in. I recognized Lisa's change from heavy breathing to hissing breath that had happened before, telling she needed lube. Carrie leaned down angling her head to the side and letting her tongue (it was a long one) touch down. Half on my dick and half on Lisa's butthole and completely loaded with spit. Lisa shoved her ass up, going on tiptoes, and Carrie licked her way up realizing she was slowing my rampant fucking. I didn't let her get far though, joysticking the clump of wet and sticky hair that was left in the pantie tied pony tail, I pulled her to the asshole as I pulled out.

"Fuck yes!" Another one (Ten was it?) Lisa quivered as Carrie didn't even hesitate to let her tongue go into Lisa's open backdoor, I joined her a moment later. "Fuck yes! TEN YOU LOVELY MOTHER FUCKERS! TEN"

"My turn," I told them and Carrie glanced up at me uncomprehending. "I'm close and your mouths are how we are going to finish this remember?"

"Finishing? You aren't done yet?" John came out with the hugest grin that could fit on his face, throwing his shirt over his shoulder, dusty blond hair looking brown fresh from the shower as he was. "Guess I came out just in time for the show then."

"You missed the really good parts of the show." Lisa said to her husband boldly going down to her knees before me, staring at him, while she wrapped her lips around my dick.

"Lisa! Holy fuck!" The chubby redhead easily swallowed my dick fresh from her asshole and finished the trinity of penetration all the fuckable holes had been fucked.

"Come on over here Carrie," The brunette was looking as if she was trying to figure out how to get her clothes and hide more behind the armrest at the same time. "This won't be complete until I cover both your beautiful faces in sperm."

"Okay," She was weary of John as she left the cover of the couch and got down on her knees beside Lisa.

"Damn those are huge!" John whispered behind me having the same reaction to Carrie's big ones as I had, complete surprise.

I shook thoughts of John out of my head and concentrated more on the two women knelt before me. Lisa waggled her head from side to side. Mouth wide as her ass had been earlier around my dick and her nose pressed into my short trimmed pubes. I stroked her cheek and groaned as she coughed and then pulled away leaving my dick thickly coated. Carrie seemed to want to divert her attention from John or no longer cared where my dick had been recently. She took it when Lisa offered it sucking just a little past the tip before she reached her limit, even Sara got more than that, while Lisa held my dick and dipped to lick at my balls. Groaning I stroked Carrie's face as well, her blue eyes flickering up to me and she pulled off my dick smiling a moment, before kissing it then bobbing her head on it once again.

Lisa acquired my shaft again and Carrie dipped licking and then sucking the ball on her side. She had never done it or had only done it a few times before. Of that I was sure but still it felt good. I'd always fantasized about a two female blow-job. While most of those fantasies had been celebrities or Sara and her sister (Sara's sister was like a younger clone of her) this was still to much for me to hold back from. I struggled against the sensation for as long as I could with Lisa bobbing her head like I'd never felt before. Going all the way down to her pointer finger and thumb, before rocking back. She coughed a couple of times and her eyes watered a little bit but she kept on for another good thirty bobs before pulling away and panting offered it to Carrie.

"Come on Peter. Give us that cum already! We worked so hard to get it! Now give it to us! Fuck Pete how does Sara do this by herself! Cum sweetheart! Cum for Carrie and I!" Lisa leaned over and kissed Carrie full on the lips with John grunting his approval behind me.

"Oh fuck that's good!" I let out as with a simple tug or push my dick slipped into one mouth and then the other. Lisa guiding it skillfully as if she'd done this before. Even when I missed a mouth running between their cheeks felt almost as good, with their faces pressed together. "Okay! Okay! You want it here it comes!"

"Ow!" Carrie got the first load and snapped her eyes shut as Lisa tugged me back making sure I delivered it where I wanted it.

Then she aimed it at her own face licking the underside and causing me to moan out in pleasure again. The second load took forever to come up, so long I was worried it might not come. Then out it came just as large as the thick rope that stretched across Carrie's eyebrow all the way down to her bottom lip, some had even gone into her mouth. This one landed onto Lisa's forehead between her eyebrows down the right side of her nose across her cheek and back to the corner of her mouth. Grunting once again the third load laboriously worked it's slow way out of me and covered the line pretty closely where the two sexy sluts had their faces pressed together. Lisa had my dick moving when the fourth shot finally decided to come out not one bit diminished from the previous three and those green eyes shut as sperm covered over both of them then. Down Carrie's cheek and across her lips and chin. The fifth load nearly had me crying in pleasure as Lisa rubbed my cock across her lips and Carrie's TWICE in the time it took to come out. Carrie's covered eye got covered even more and Lisa blew a temporary sperm bubble out her nose as she tried to exhale.

"Wait! Oh fuck here IT comes!" Maybe wanting to make a point of how glad it was for each hole it had been in today I couldn't say. All of a sudden my sperm was rushing out like it usually did. Unblocked by the thicker loads or what it was equal to what had come before if not a little more liquidy. "Fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!"

"Shit! Mother fucker!" Lisa let out laughing as she jerked my cock as rapidly as she could the sperm spraying out back and forth over them, no longer aiming just letting it go everywhere. "How big are your balls?"

"More!" Carrie hissed almost a whisper and luckily there was a little bit more left and Lisa heard, no way she couldn't being so close, aimed my dick right into Carrie's wanton mouth. She sucked the head and sucked it vigorously making sure she got all of it. "Mmmmmm!"

"Peter fucking North would retire in shame if he saw that! Holy fuck dude! You just gave them the facial of a lifetime!" I wanted to laugh even more, hopefully I'd given them lots 'of a lifetime' stuff to forever remember. "Their faces are covered with double what David and I dumped on Sara's face and that was two dicks and one face and you were only one dick with two faces."

I grimaced a little at the idea, the sudden image, of Sara on her knees and John and David whacking their dicks and covering her in cum. Despite what John had said there was a thousand times more cum in this daydream/nightmare covering Sara from head to toe. I shook the thought off making sure to look back and forth at Carrie and Lisa and they posed a moment more before rising. The stuff was dripping down onto their big tits as well as onto the carpet. John was shaking his head, fully dressed now, and smirking just as widely as he had earlier. Whether or not David would take it that good (I didn't how I would take seeing Sara's face covered like this.) John didn't seem to care at all that his wife was covered in my cum. In fact he reached out and tweaked her nipple, one that wasn't sloppy with my sperm, and smiled at her shaking his head.

"What the fuck!" David said a moment later coming out of the hallway and seeing his wife and Lisa. "Holy cow! Lisa you've got the biggest tits in the world!"

"Thanks Dave but if you don't mind I want to wash this jizz off my face so I can actually see." David watched her tits until she went and then glanced at his wife. He frowned and then grimaced and I could see he was doing all he could NOT to look at me.

"Damn Pete was that just you?" Sara's voice was a touch unbelieving as she came out of the hall and then glanced at Carrie too and her jaw dropped even wider. "Peter? You've been saving that up somewhere?"

"Two sexy women like that? I'm surprised there wasn't more." I lied but Carrie shot me a look, as best she could, and a smile before following Lisa down the hall her fear broken. Or now that everyone was out here she wanted to be down there. "I think I'll go join them. I feel like I've run a marathon."

"From all the screaming and moaning coming from in here you did run a fucking marathon." John again and if there was any jealousy or anger towards him for fucking my wife I realized he was totally forgiven. I went further down the hall wondering how I would feel towards Sara and David or how Sara and David would feel towards us. John was still talking, "Damn David you never told us Carrie's tits were so huge. They are damn near as big as Lisa's and I've told you NOVELS about them."

"Not much hot water left better make it quick," Lisa told me the ponytail gone and her hair wet and slicked back, she smelled like Sara's soap and my cock gave a twitch of appreciation at her newly washed completely bare body. My eyes saw the stomach, even with her arms wrapped around it trying to cover it, but I didn't care at all. Lisa saw that twitch and shook her head, "You know exactly how to make a girl feel so pretty."

"You got a lot of what pretty looks like," I smiled at her and she and I both glanced down the hall, movement but nobody watching, and kissed for a long moment.

"I hope that even if they don't allow a next time we'll have one. John won't tell as long as we let him watch." So Sara was her only worry? I shrugged my shoulders not committing to anything just yet and kissed her again. "Think about it."

"Okay," I answered and hurried into the shower when Carrie gave a cry and quickly (wo)manned the dials. "Hey sexy room for one more?"

"We'll have to make it quick." She said and must have just stepped inside because she was just getting her face fully rinsed off and hair all the way wet. I nodded grabbing one of the many, but most gender neutral, soaps and spraying it across her body and then my own. I started washing her and she got the idea and started washing me. Unsurprisingly or surprisingly my dick hardened a little bit and there was none of the usually oversensitivity. "I can't do this again unless David's okay with it. We may not be the perfect couple but I love him so much. I sometimes do stupid stuff but I love him so much I couldn't do anything to hurt him again. I just want you to know that. Because if you really want me again I'll give in every time and feel bad about it afterward."

"I understand and I will try to be good," This was not a lie and I meant it even when her face twisted in pain as if part of her wanted me to take her despite her wanting to remain faithful. To make up for it I kissed her hard on the lips and then down her rinsed body. "Just let me have one more sampling. Okay?"

"Okay! Yes!" It was only a sampling because just as she let out a pleasured whimper the water turned cold. "Ooh shit!"

"Wait," I said before she could leap out and turned her around and licked her asshole she slapped a hand into the tiled wall. "Okay I guess that will do. Thanks for some of the best sex of my life."

"Thank you," She shivered and I kissed her once more before allowing her to get out.

"He can't be much longer hot water doesn't last so long here." Sara was saying as I arrived the boner that had tried to rise up gone because of that cold water. "Oops here he is. Hey baby we were just waiting for you to get here before we decide on whether or not we want to do this again. All I know is I had A LOT of fun and I'm okay for repeats if the rest of you are. If not then it was fun just this once."

"It was more than fun for me," John announced with a nod and took it seriously a moment. "I had fun but I don't think I am at all jealous or betrayed or whatever. When Lisa cheated on me there was all that and more, this is different, more like when she slept with Megan or when I catch her masturbating. Nothing to worry about. How about you Lisa? Knowing I fucked Sara?"

"Maybe I'm a little jealous that you fucked her and I didn't." Lisa shrugged dressed in everything but her vest which had soaked up a good amount of cum. She looked around the room taking some time with me and Carrie. "I had a lot of fun too. With Carrie and Pete. I guess seriously though that this was like clinical or something. Like I don't think I'll even fantasize about other guys for the longest time, like I got it out of my system. Not that it was in my system but if it was it's worked out. I don't know. Does that sound crazy?"

"No!" Sara answered immediately then saw all the attention on her and shrugged. "I almost cheated on Pete because I sort of figured that I could fuck my co-worker and his brother. I wasn't even attracted to him. I just kept thinking about how good two cocks had been and how I'd never get a chance like that. Then I was there and I wanted it so bad. Then Pete called and it was like cold water in my face. Now I feel like I could go another decade without wanting that again."

"See like that. That's how I feel. David and Carrie don't be so silent over there." Lisa put the spot light on them and David gave me a long look finally and then sighed and looked at his wife.

"I love you," He told her and Carrie had that look again like he'd just ask her to marry him again and her eyes filled with tears. I remembered what John had said about Lisa cheating only making him think about loosing her. Had seeing Carrie drenched in my dick drippings put the same thoughts in his head? "I know it's been a while since I said that. Hell maybe it's been a while since I felt it. But Peter making you scream and doing things to you. Shit! I was so jealous and I am still so jealous! I don't ever want to fuck another woman again, Carrie. I don't care that you cheated or that you were pleasured by Pete. If you'll forgive me I promise I'll worship the ground you walk on for the rest of our lives."

"I love you too David! Oh thank you baby! Oh thank you so much! All I need is you! I just need you to love me. To make me feel loved." I nodded my head somehow feeling that this was the right thing, for them.

"I still want to be friends," I said cutting Lisa off who looked like she was going to try and change their minds. I remembered how intimate and passionate she'd kissed Carrie and knew nothing more would likely come of that. "We promise we'll never talk to you guys about or do anything inappropriate in front of you two if we do decide to continue doing this kind of thing."

"Thanks Peter," Carrie looked at me both happily and regretfully and David nodded as well.

"Thanks if it wasn't for this I might have lost her. We better go. We've got a lot to catch up on and there are some things I need to do to her to show her how serious I am." David said looking at his wife in complete adoration much as he had years ago and only now did I remember how loving he had been with Carrie. Everyone quickly said their goodbyes and before the door closed behind them David was saying, "Do you think we should join a gym?"

"So then there were four," John seemed to take the departure gracefully enough giving Sara a look as if next time he would have her all to himself.

"Four," Lisa said that angry tone in her voice that she had used when I had been teasing her.

"That's okay though. It was best for them right?" Sara asked looking towards me worried that I might decide the same for us. So it wasn't so out of her system as she claimed.

"Yes, we'll have to talk later too Sara." I said sighed and paused to collect my thoughts and shrugged looking at her and still seeing the woman I loved and cared for above all others.

She was still just as beautiful as the day I'd fallen in love with her and if anything I wanted to fuck her even more now Nail her so hard that she'd be sure to know who could give it to her like she really wanted. My dick gave another twitch under the towel and I think that decided me. If I still wanted to fuck her and kiss her and be with her than it was real. I pulled her to me and kissed her and she instantly was wrapping her arms around me. The same fire, no a newer burning and hotter fire, was there and my dick pushed slowly up at her.

"I forgive you already though." Whether I did yet or not I spoke the next words, confident sooner or later it would be true.

"Thank you," She smiled and nodded a tear blinked out of one of her gorgeous brown eyes. I kissed her full lips again then brushed a piece of black hair from her face and kept her close at my side.

"So does this mean we are swingers?" John asked with a laugh and the rest of us looked at each, I shrugged thinking it probably did.

Defluer
Defluer
1,222 Followers