What Truth May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go Lisa," I put my fingers into her mouth and was surprised when she actually resisted more than Carrie, who was still suckling my digits, got a look of pain on her face and allowed them to enter. It was like her entire body was oversensitive after an orgasm and taking in my fingers caused everything to kick up a notch. "Fuck, no wonder you're a nympho. You look like you're having the best fucking climax."

"Always... good..." She got out dragging my fingers from her mouth and looking so sexy with the wet things smeared across her face. "Rarely... this good!"

"I'll second that," Carrie said finally able to stop suckling her juice from my hand and dragging it down her body till I was holding her breasts. "What other wonders do you have in store for us? All these years I imagined you just as good of a lover as you are good looking. Seems I wasn't mistaken."

"I hate to disappoint," I said truthfully happy to play with her tit while Lisa recovered and then dragged my other hand down to her larger breast. "So I only have one dick but I see two warm wet holes before more. How are we going to decide this?"

"Um, I've got three warm wet holes that would be happy to take your cock in them," The redhead's hand left mine and pointed to her mouth, her vagina, and her asshole. A quick recovery it seemed as her fingers stayed down below the tip on one chubby finger pushing heavily on her clit. "So that means you've got four holes to decide on."

"More than that," Carrie said closing her eyes for a moment and looking as if she was trying to decide something. "I've got two holes ready and willing for you. So that's five."

"Five is a a lot of choices," It was true I looked back and forth unable to decide as Carrie pointed to her mouth and then pussy.

"You could work your way top to bottom," Lisa smiled knowing that I would have to end with her end since she was willing to get ass fucked and Carrie was not.

"I want to save the top for last. Always been a dream of mine to shower two sexy and beautiful women with my cum." Carrie got that look to her again and absently touched her face as if she could feel the cum already. Lisa frowned a little then smiled and shook her head. Either a facial was something she didn't like or just how John usually liked to end things too. (Could be the ATM thing!) "So that leaves us with three holes."

"While I do have to say a big fuck you for that teasing thing. It did make for a good orgasm, a great orgasm, but I was ready to kill you at the same time. So I say you fuck my pussy until I get off. Then you fuck Carrie and IF after you give her an orgasm you can still stick that cock of yours into a hole. Well you can fuck my asshole and fuck it until you're ready to cum. You better pull out when you start to feel the beginnings of your orgasm coming because I don't know if Carrie is willing to suck your dick right after it comes out of my ass. So I'll have to clean it up before we can share it a little." While she hadn't admitted to doing this earlier David had joked (In disgust.) about it and Lisa had smiled at John and raised an eyebrow. Except of course everyone but me had said that was gross so John had shook his head, signaling to keep that bit of truth silent. Lisa had shrugged as if she didn't care if everyone thought it was gross. I had to agree with her at that point they'd already been pretty much at the extreme of everything, why not ATMs too. "Does that sound good Sweetheart?"

"Um, okay." The brunette nodded her head her average features a little less as she tried not to look grossed out by the ending part. "What positions were you thinking?"

"To start out he could just shove his cock right into me now. Then, of course, I'd get on top of him as that feels best for me." Delivered as a matter of fact like she was ordering take out.

"Okay good. I want to sit on his face. David has this fear of being constricted thing and never lets me do it. It was always one of my favorite things, to look down at a guy buried in my gina." More truth that hadn't come out earlier and I guessed that in only three hours not everything could come out or would be thought of to admit too. "I like doggy style myself so I'll take that at the end for sure. And... Okay... Hell I'm just going to say it. I want you to sit on my face too, Lisa."

"I never turned down a pussy licking before and I won't ever turn it down." Lisa grinned but she looked nervous excited about what Carrie had asked for. Also maybe a little ashamed that she hadn't been able to ask for it first. It was weird and maybe it was just my imagination to see this level of affection going on between the two friends. Sort of lamely trying to be the bold one Lisa added, "I just took it for granted we'd be helping Peter get each other off. Now that it's opened though, and this goes to both of you, don't be too gentle. I like it a little rough and I think I'm going to have few small orgasms before I get to my big one. So just work right through those as best you can. Got it? You'll know when I have my big one."

"Okay," I smiled at the two of them loving as they discussed these things and wanting to get on with it. (As I could hear moaning in the other room sounding a lot like Sara was nearing her own orgasm.) "Here we go."

Grabbing hold of my dick I aimed it at Lisa's pink flower, letting go of both their tits, pushing open her legs with one hand and aiming with the other. Carrie repositioned herself on the couch getting onto her knees and leaning over a little bit so she could get an excellent view of the penetration. I felt a thrill run through me at the fact that I was going to be fucking with an audience. Lisa with her hand still right there spread her fingers so that her pink gash was opened up all the way. I could easily see her entrance just a half an inch or so below her clitoris. The tip of my penis touched her boiling hot flesh nearly causing me to pull it away in surprise. My prick was leaking enough pre-cum that if she was as dry as the Sahara I could have still slipped inside her easily. I wondered about pregnancy for a moment then pushed that off knowing there would be no way to distinguish if it was mine or John's unless tests were done.

"Slow," Came from the lipstick smeared lips of the BBW which was sort of a surprise. She looked from me to Carrie and shrugged, "He's thicker and longer than John. It's the thickness though so go slow about it."

"David's longer. But yeah he's definitely thicker than David too. Like double." Ego boost by about a thousand percent I tried to keep myself from smirking arrogantly. "Look at him Lisa. He likes being bigger than our husbands."

"You're bigger," Lisa nodded looking like she wanted to say more but my slow penetration robbed her of it. "Feels better... But you're going to need skill and lasting power before I can say you're better than John."

"As long as he does anything besides ram away at me with his cock till he cums, he'll be better than David." Carrie said then worriedly glanced up at the hall not wanting her husband to hear that bit of truth.

"Come here," I told her, after glancing myself, and pulled her up so we were looking into each others faces. She glanced down seeing my dick slowly slip into Lisa's cunt as I looked into her blue eyes. "I'm going to fuck you," Looking down at Lisa for a second. "Both. Like you've never been fucked before. I'm going to worship your bodies as much as they deserve and as best as I can. I'm not going to hold anything back."

"Oh fuck!" Whether from my words or my dick finishing it's lingering entrance I couldn't say. Carrie glanced down and saw this and I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "OH FUCK!"

Fully prepared or not she'd have to absorb it or bear through it, she said she liked it rough. Kissing one woman while I had my cock nestled sweetly in another pussy felt wonderful. Lisa had been rubbing her clit still making little circular motions, not with her hand but her lower body. That moving so that my cock and her fingers staying still pushed pleasure through her. I found that sometimes a slow, loving, and tender sex was the quickest way to get me off. Don't ask me why as my only answer could be that I sensed and felt more with minimal amounts of movement. Just like you might see more with a chance to study and look at something rather than just running right by it. I started fucking her at a pace just above anything that could be considered loving or tender.

The heightened sensations diminished and ramming my cock inside her I let my eyes close enjoying the velvet cave snuggled up tightly around my shaft. Then she wiggled a little either getting a better position or scratching some odd itch. But it put a little downward angle on my thrust at the bottom of which I felt, just barely, my balls squeezing between couch, her body, and my own. This had an undesired effect as I mentioned I wasn't at all one for pain and any residual heightened pleasure darted off. I felt like I was almost back to square one and the linger soreness kept me there.

"Yes! This is a good start." Carrie and I broke from our kissing grinning into each others faces for a moment before looking down at Lisa, who nodded as if her words had had the desired effect. Putting the attention back on her, "Come here Carrie let me try that. Kissing one person while getting fucked my another."

My eyes arched a little at Lisa's shared thought with myself and a lot more at watching the two women kiss. Cock firmly gripped in Lisa's wet cunt I looked them up and down again. They were both looking so good to me. I knew that neither would be a woman I would go for normally. Maybe it was because they were my friends wives, my wives friends, or giving me my fantasy of a threesome. Maybe it was all of those points that made me find them so sexually appealing while at the same time knowing that neither would turn many heads and most of my football buddies from high school would disown me if I came to them bragging about fucking these two. I knew they had made fun of Carrie more than a few times. I also knew with Lisa's extra weight they would certainly have mocked her. I didn't care though. In fact I think I would kick the shit out of any of them now if they said something bad about these two.

Carrie's one arm gripped the back of the couch as she leaned over Lisa the back of her head covering most of the action. Her other hand reached down and took hold of one of Lisa's massive tits. Taking a moment to travel the distance of it to find the nubbin and take it between her fingers. Lisa's hand came up over the slightly darker hand of Carrie and pushed the two fingers significantly harder together. Lisa let out a growling breath thrashing her head back into the couch and then letting go as Carrie seemed to have gotten the movement and pulled her friends lips to her face again. They were both breathing heavily now and letting out moans of pleasure or whimpers of excitement into each others mouths. Tongues battling came into my view as they angled their heads and lips smacking.

My hands were free now and I let them reach out to take hold of Lisa's other big breasts hefting it up and then finding the pink raspberry and glancing at how Carrie was doing it mimicked the pressure. Lisa moaned again breaking the kiss and Carrie leaned away sitting down onto her heels and flexing the hand that had been holding herself upright. Lisa looked down at her tits with two different hands on them and smiled happily cupping our hands for a moment then moving down her body. She seemed to like touching herself the smooth whiteness of her bulging hips and down to her knees, as far as she could reach in this position. Then they traveled up the inside of her thighs impeding my motion a little as she playfully touched my balls and cock. Pulling it out of her pussy to jerk it off with one hand the other dipping into her now a little bit more stretched out cunt. She guided me back inside her again and thrashed her head back in bliss as I reentered her.

"Lick my fingers Carrie! Quick sweetheart!" Small orgasm? I asked myself and Carrie opened her mouth obediently and grabbed the woman's wrist for some control. She sucked the hand that had just dipped into Lisa's womanhood and Lisa licked at the other, just as well coated, that had wrapped itself around my dick. "Oh! Fuck! YES!"

It was true while I knew she was having some intense pleasure it was not at all to the level as it had been when I'd licked/fingered her to climax. She lifted herself up at me for an instant stopping the motion, let out a long and ragged breath and then it was done. She twitched a few times about the third she smiled and nodded at both of us. As soon as she had dropped back to the couch I'd continued fucking her and neither Carrie nor I had stopped playing with her tits. Carrie didn't seem to notice any of this as she dragged Lisa's spit covered hand down between her legs and then let out a loud whimper as Lisa started to work there. Lisa in turn pulled her friends head down into her lap and while my view of my cock sliding in and out Lisa' was hindered the show got better with Carrie kissing her way to Lisa's clit. Snaking out her tongue and licking the sensitive bump made all three of us let out a pleasured cry. Lisa obviously for the pleasure of getting fucked and licked at the same time. Carrie for licking her first pussy and me for getting to see it happen.

"You two are good!" Lisa let out and then shoved her hips up us again and had another small orgasm, only four minutes at the most from her last one. Holding Carrie's head where it was and wrapping her legs around my back she urged us for more. "One more then I get to ride this cock! Come one get me off once more then I ride the cock!" Carrie licked faster her blue eye flicking up to me and filled with excitement. It didn't look like Lisa could concentrate much on fingering her. Then snapped back down to my dick a mere inch from her face ramming in and out of Lisa's pink flesh. It didn't take long and then Lisa's ass was once again leaving the couch, hindering Carrie and my administrations. "That's it! That's it! FUCK YES!"

"You want to switch?" I asked her with a smile both hands hand gone to the back of Carrie's head keeping her where she was and her legs still trapped me from moving anywhere.

"One more! One more then we switch," Nodding her red hair and looking about as sexy as she could get with the beginnings of sweat beading out on her forehead. She held Carrie's pantie tied pony tail like a joystick maneuvering her friend lower till she was licking the flesh that stretched around my cock as I pulled out and disappeared inside her as I shoved it. Licking the shaft of my dick as well making me only use half my cock or risk boxing Carrie's eardrums between my body and Lisa's. "Fuck you two! FUCK THIS GOOD! SO GOOD!" She pulled the brunette back up, and out of the way, back to her clit again. With an open field I sunk myself fully inside her again angling to hit one wall and then other. I pulled almost all the way out waited for her to notice that I stopped and then shoved myself back in again angling up and hopefully hitting her G spot as best as I could. "You're the best! You're the best!"

She came again as she said this pushing up and dropping down and then rising up again. Her eyes rolled up for a second as well and she had a dozen or so of her orgasm accompanied spasms. She relaxed just a little and then regretfully pulled her hands from Carrie's head and unlocked her legs from me. Gasping for a moment or two she nodded again at both of us and then pushed Carrie and then me away. My cock slipped out of her cunt and I got an excellent view of her creamy lubricants rushing out and down across her asshole. The wet slap of my 110% erect penis filled the room as it escaped and snapped up to hit my stomach. A kinky sound and an erotic little spritz of juices flying loose from it.

I went ungratefully but thought how nice it would be to see her huge tits bouncing as she rode my dick Quickly looking around I surveyed the area. The ground or the other couch was the best options. There was two couches and a love seat crowded into the small TV room. Not to mention the TV and TV stand as well as the occasional table. I liked the couch we'd been using for watching TV or sitting around as it offered more back support. For naps I liked the other couch as it was deeper almost like a small bed. Not wanting to take the time to move the table out of the way I moved to the other couch and lay down on it.

"Let me see that first," I told Lisa as she quickly got up from the couch and despite wobbly legs made a brisk path over to me. My hand reached out to her pussy. She smiled down at me and when her legs touched the couch she lifted one to the armrest above my head and squatted down a little. I lifted my head and shoulders up and licked her from asshole to clitoris. "Fucking delicious."

"You're fucking perfect," She whispered down at me and as Carrie had earlier glancing over her shoulder at where the other three had gone down a while ago. When it proved empty she looked back down at me grabbed the back of my head holding it up so I could lap at her easier. "John's good with his penis but mother fucker you are a fucking master. Carrie licking me felt good but you working that perfect dick of yours made those orgasms happen."

"I'm only..." Letting a couple of words out before wiggling my face into her lips for another few long licks. "As good as... what I'm... working with!"

My face was washed over in her thick creamy substance by the time my cock started to twitch for some attention. Carrie rose from the other couch and I released Lisa who looked a little sad but looked down at my cock and went for it. Before Carrie could cross the room my dick was aimed up at then, sat down on by the BBW. Our pubes coming together and both of us letting out a long moan of pleasure. Lisa didn't go right to fucking me though moving left and right, trying to find the best angle. Carrie came right over glanced down at Lisa and mounted my face. I had to say that while it blocked my view having her just take what she wanted was extremely sexy in my book. Soon enough the sugary light flavor of Carrie was filling my mouth and taste buds. Her bald mound pressed into both sides of my face and my nose just peeked up over her clit allowing me to draw some air.

"My gawd you are incredible," Carrie hissed down at me as I went right to work getting a nice rush of taste that had built up and moaning up into her vagina, loving it. "Incredible!"

Being rode by two women I have to say is one of the best experiences of my life. Almost getting the sensation that I had pussy covering me from head to toe. Lisa found her spot and started bouncing up then sank down with a little more action than Sara could get. Then again this was Lisa's favorite position so she had to be tuned to what it took. Thick thighs and ass rose and plopped back down into me driving me very admirably into the cushions, sinking my dick way up inside her. Her heavy breathing rapidly moved to growling exhales and then to near howls of pleasure. It felt good to me too and she was moving fast enough that I didn't have to worry about the slow fuck thing. Even when she randomly plopped down on me and gyrated her ample hips, stirring my dick around her innards, it wasn't a gentle tender motion.

Then there was Carrie on my face another reason why I didn't feel close to orgasm. Loving the taste of her cunt but the few breaths I was getting seemed to take most of my attention at times. I actually saw black spots for a moment before she shifted back so that my tongue could attack her clitoris. Brown lips leading to lighter colored insides tasted so good and felt good around my face. She even delivered me her asshole without any cue from me. Looking down at me with the pretty and bliss filled blue eyes whimpers rolling from her mouth pretty much as fast as she could draw breath. She looked around a moment then angled her hips up and pushed her asshole down, special delivery, into my tongue which had a moment before been drilling into her vagina. Her whimper immediately jumped up an octave or three and her asshole wanted it so bad I easily got a bit of my taster up inside her.