What Truth May Bring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it look at you! I'm fucking sitting on the face of Peter Fort. Peter Fort is about to give me a second orgasm with his mouth! Eat that gina Pete! Yes your mouth feels so good! Ooh you want some of my asshole too Peter Fort? You want to eat my asshole too?" She wasn't being very quiet about this and when I got a momentary glance at the hallway I thought for sure her husband would be standing there but it was empty. Her dirty talk wasn't to make him jealous like I suspected but it certainly made me feel good. Pulling her tasty backdoor from my oral digit's attack zone she rammed her clitoris down onto it. Once and then twice she was nearly full forced sitting on my face before letting up dropping back for a third time and her orgasm hit her. "YES SO GOOD!"

"Fuck Peter look what you keep doing to us," Lisa said again slamming down into me and her fingers gripped by hips yanking me up while she wiggled down taking every inch of cock I had and some I didn't think I had. Lisa was cumming to I sensed by her words and their tone. But mostly by how her vagina clenched tightly on my dick. I could really feel her slight spasms and quivering like this every moment of her body translating down into my pole. "That's five Peter! My record in six counting the big one. I want you to break that record."

I wanted to shatter that record but once again the pleasure of the moment was distracted by the fact that I couldn't breath. My hands lifted ready to push Carrie away when she fell aside. Half sitting on ribs and half onto the couch before pulling all the way off me and laying beside me. I gasped for breath for a few moments and then groaned out in pleasure as both women started to kiss me. Brown to my right and red to my left my eyes cleared enough to see their sex thrilled faces, Carrie was already humping against Lisa's knee. They licked my face more than they kissed it. Cleaning off what was a majority of Carrie's pussy juice with some left over creaminess from Lisa. I started kissing them back in turn and loving the fact that Lisa's lower body never stopped working up and down my dick, it was a like a separate entity. Sara was easily distracted when she was in charge of the motion yet Lisa's instincts seemed the opposite to keep moving instead of stopping.

Lisa sat back up and for the first time (Really) I got to enjoy the sight of her riding cock. The plump girl was covered in sweat, now but looked just as sexy as most women do when sweating. Loose locks of red hair clung to her face and her green eyes couldn't decide if they wanted to stare down at us unblinkingly or roll up in her head and snap shut. Her thick legs and hips flexed and relaxed but there was little sight of the muscle movement. Reaching down with one hand I grabbed hold of her big ass, gave it a little slap then grabbed hold, savoring in the soft feel. It was almost like my fingers could sink in and I quickly found myself pushing her up and her looking grateful for the little extra help I could give. Mostly my eyes were on her gigantic tits which where only allowed to drop so far with the material of the vest still somewhat supporting them. Doing this I didn't even think one of Carrie's bras could have held these huge melons for long. They bounced up almost looking like they were going to slap her in the face and then dropped like stones, right down. The pink nipples as hard as they could get and when she saw me watching them she took hold of them pinching them as sharply as she liked and then sexily pulling one and then other other into her mouth.

Sara could do this trick too being more limber rather than having boobs big enough to accomplish the task. It was a treat but not something I was unused to. Lisa though seemed to like what she did to herself where Sara did it as part of foreplay, to get me horny and not much more. Then Carrie was there and while Lisa sucked one breast Carrie did her best to suck on the other. Carrie had kissed her way down from my lips, spending a bit of time on my nipples, (Which David had acknowledged to like but wasn't such a big deal with me.) down to my stomach. Here she felt at my abs from a long time kissing them, licking them, and generally soaking in the sight of them. (David had a beer gut if you remember) While watching the slap and spear of Lisa riding my penis. She almost moved in when Lisa did one of her gyration maneuvers then pulled back thinking better of it an instant before Lisa was bobbing up and down again. From my stomach she decided a better target was Lisa's other pink nubbin and grabbing the milky white monster she moved up and down following the red heads motion as best she could while suckling the teat.

"Six," It was a gasp and this time she sunk down and pulled me up and wrapped an arm around Carrie. The brunette gave a gasp and I smiled knowing she didn't get a good breath before being enveloped by that giant tit. "Six! One more then I want the big one. Carrie rub my clit and asshole please. Peter can take my other tit."

"Picky! Picky!" I laughed getting a bashful look from Lisa but only in the slightest of ways.

I rose up glancing towards Carrie as she sat back and blinked. Looked towards the empty hallway then shrugged and reached back at Lisa's asshole. A moment later she withdrew her hand and turning almost as red as Lisa's hair spat, rather girlishly and looking eighteen again, and then keeping her eyes away from mine or Lisa's slipped her fingers back. Lisa let out a gasp and I felt David's wife do a lot more than rub at her friends backdoor. The finger (Maybe two?) could be easily felt through the thin membrane and did wonders to constrict Lisa's already tight pink flower. The gasp turned into an delighted growl and she leaned over and kissed Carrie and kissed the tip of her large nose as well. Carrie still avoided eye contact working the fingers (Yes it was two.) in and out while she reached in front and started rubbing the clit as well. Lisa slowly started to go up and down and by Carrie's flexing arms she was helping out slightly as well. Putting both hands to her ass cheeks I helped even more pulling my face to her lips and kissing her before dropping down to her free tit and sucking it as Carrie had.

"Oh fuck seven!" She said as she sunk back down and stalled, I couldn't fucking believe it, grimacing she stayed just a moment before getting back to speed.

"Oh yes!" I groaned Carrie could barely keep her fingers inside so she stopped fingering Lisa's backdoor and the same for the pink clit as well, just holding them there.

"Fuck yes!" Lisa agreed her pussy must have felt just as full of my dick with the added extra of Carrie's fingers in her asshole as my dick felt constricted.

Carrie nuzzled her face in and John's wife looked at her and then threw the arm back around her shoulders. Her mound pressed heavily into Lisa's leg, Carrie's skirt had moved up on her, the waistline high above her waist and the bottom of the skirt looking like a mini now. The brunette took a good portion of the upwards momentum and both of them dropped down Lisa's weight and Carrie's palms digging in and pushing down. I bit down on Lisa's nipple accidentally on that first slam it felt so good and I thought for sure my cock AND balls were buried up inside Lisa's sweet pussy, the impact had been so big. Lisa cried out in pleasure at both the teeth and depth of penetration. Carrie pressed her face into the side of Lisa's tit and moaned as well grinding her clit into Lisa's thigh must have felt good, maybe it was just the sight. I'd been on the brink of sweat before but working Lisa as I was put me over the edge. A good three strokes and Carrie was adding her own musk to the air and I sucked all in threw my nose, unable to think it anything but the epitome of good sex smells. Pussy and sweat mixing into the air rising up, seemingly, on the moans and wet sloshing sounds the grew loader than the speakers of the radio could hope to get.

"Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes! Here... it... OH FUCK YES... IS!" True to her word I knew when Lisa's big orgasm had hit.

The shaking and quivering before had been only the gentlest of hints as to what would come. She sat all the way down on my dick sucking in a loud breath before crying out her pleasure to all the world that could hear. (It was a reasonably big part to. She was loud and I wondered what kind of attention it would bring. I wondered what Carrie would let out when I got her off.) This had brought me damn close to orgasm myself and I could almost see in Lisa's eyes that she wanted that. Her lips quivered but if they made the pattern of begging for my cum it wasn't completely obvious, but near enough. I thought for sure I'd be hard right on through it. At the most only taking a few seconds for one or both of them to suck me back to hardness. Yet Carrie's ass fingering hand was pulled right down and she slipped forward a little more than she had before. It was like somebody had flicked my balls and any pleasure or sense that they were about to empty left. It felt worse because I had been so near and my cries were mostly of pain and lost in Lisa's.

Carrie recovered and ground her bare light brown cunt into Lisa's creamy white thigh watching her friend have a huge orgasm. One hand rose up and out her ass holding her from falling back and soon Carrie's pleasure giving was done as she wrapped her arms around Lisa. Keeping her from spilling off the couch and into the occasional table. Lisa's eyes were rolled up and it seemed if there was a cloud nine she had reached it, if not went over it. My pain was quick and while a bit of that hollow echo wormed it's way up my stomach it was somehow deadened by how my dick was being gripped in Lisa's vagina. The pain still rolling across me, I watched as Lisa blinked her eyes and got a hold of herself, it was like somebody had hit the reset button on my dick. It felt good but at the same time there was no longer any build towards the ultimate end.

"You do have good stamina," Carrie said as Lisa lifted up and they both looked down and my still hard dick or maybe at what they thought would be a cum dripping vagina.

"I still got a lot of fun stuff ahead of me." I smiled and we all three stopped hearing the shower kick on down at the other end of the house.

I took the moment to consider how I thought I had a lot of stamina. How arrogant I'd been that I would be able to easily pleasure these two women. When it had been three days since Sara and I had last made love. While I had done pretty good for myself if not for the two nut crunches I would have surely came and ended the fun. For next time I thought about John's trick of multiple condoms (Next time! Odd I was already planning for this to happen again?) but pushed that off. Next time I'd give each of their cunts a good fill of cum knowing with two women my dick would take four or five orgasms before giving up. It probably wouldn't feel good if I pushed it that many times and may be broken for a week but what a lovely time it would be.

No sounds but the shower running came from down the hall and no people either. I knew if they were showering time was short. Whether it be taking turns or altogether there couldn't be much time left till they were coming out to see what we were doing. I didn't know how well Carrie could let herself enjoy my dick, and maybe even Lisa's mouth, if he was out here watching.

"I know you wanted me to sit on your face sweetheart but I don't think I have any strength left in my legs. Maybe that's a treat we can save for next time?" Well I wasn't the only one thinking about next time. Carrie looked a little saddened and then glanced down at the hall, then shrugged. Lisa glanced as well and so did I but there was still nobody. "Doggy style though you can still eat me out if you want to?"

"Okay, sounds good enough." Carrie smiled and Lisa did as well surprised her friend would agree to it and I was pretty much assured that no matter what Lisa would be ready, fairly quickly too, for another orgasm until she collapsed into an exhausted sleep. I sort of felt sorry for John in that moment as I liked the idea of pleasuring my wife to such a degree that she couldn't take anymore. "Next time, right in the beginning, I want to try licking your asshole too. But not right now. Okay?"

"Sweetheart, that sounds like a date. When do you think the next time will be?" There was hope and worry in her voice at the same time, hope it would happen and would be soon and worry that this might be a one time thing.

"Wasting time," I grumbled rolling off the couch and stretching a moment before taking Carrie's hand and leading her off the couch.

Lisa got comfortable on it and I bent Carrie over flipped up her skirt and then wasted a little time of my own, to lick her asshole and pussy. Carrie reached back grabbing my hair to make sure I licked her asshole again before pulling away then replaced my tongue with cock. Giving the gentlest of pushes at the brown asshole of David's wife and then aimed it down, teasing her not meaning to actually do it. Carrie's whimper went loud as soon as my dick was knocking at her front door. It ramped right up to a cry as I pushed my way in. Lisa reached down between Carrie's legs and spread the bald pussy open giving me easier access. It was still a painfully long time but about halfway in Lisa stopped spreading and started fingering. Once I was in all the way Carrie cried out happily looking up between her legs at the accomplishment and then over her shoulder at me.

"That's about as big as one as I ever want to take." If my ego was really hot air I am sure I would have floated right off. "Now give it to me like you promised. Give it to me like I never had before."

Nodding my head and pulling back out I was about to drive my way back inside her using her skirt as reigns, when a thought occurred to me. How she had said all David did was ram his way to a finish. She wanted it to be like she never had before. I couldn't know her complete history but I could give it to her different that she usually (Rarely was more accurate with how she'd complained about the frequency between her and her husband.) got it. So I let my hands slip a little closer thumbs reaching out to touch her nether lips and sort of spread them from this angle. Then instead of ramming my way back in I slide in halfway, paused, then sunk the rest of the way. Pulling out I did it in a nice slow manner, bending my knees and angling my hips, making sure my penis was running across flesh she wasn't used to getting dicked.

"Fuck yes! This is what I'm talking about! This is what I dream of!" Carrie cried out only after I repeated the motion twice more angling different ways on the slow recoil; twelve o' clock, to one o'clock, to two o'clock planning on making my way all around.

She looked back at me and smiled happily looking as pretty as she could before Lisa grabbed her head and pulled her between those thick thighs. Carrie bent a little more and started to eat that pink vagina like she had said she would. I leaned a little more to the right but the panties had come loose from Carrie's brown hair and the long locks covered everything I might want to see. Lisa had her eyes shut with the enjoyment of the mouth down there. I looked down at Carrie's tolerable ass and stopped a sigh from coming to my lips. While I was doing the slow fucking thing the pain of my balls was still around and there didn't seem to be much, beyond Lisa's far away tits and grinning face, to look at.

Just to spice things up for Carrie, I tried to tell myself, I pulled my dick out of her pussy and ran the shaft up and down her crack for a moment. When I sensed her about to turn her head back and look at me I dropped licking the wet crack all the way down to her sphincter and giving that a good once over before dropping down to her vagina. I could barely get at her clit from this angle shoving my tongue out as far as it would go with my nose pressed tightly into her tightest hole. That seemed to do the trick for me looking down and seeing more seeping pre-cum out of the tip of my dick. Giving her ass another licking and rubbing my chin into her vagina I rose and easily sank myself into her.

"Fuck yes!" She cried out and with the same style but a little more speed as before I fucked her.

In, pause, the rest of the way in and then slowly out to noon again were I had left off. I went back around the clock again hitting eleven and then pulling my dick out and holding it by the base ran it up and down over everything, crack or slit, that I could. I paid special attention to her clit and asshole not trying to penetrate that virgin hole but just tease it. She liked it though relaxing after she knew I wasn't going to try anything. She was even wetter when I dipped back into her again and despite her ass not being much to look at I was enjoying myself. Around the clock again and then I was on my knees licking and sucking pink and brown as eager as ever.

She broke her lip lock with Lisa and let out a pleasure cry but the red head quickly had her lips and tongue doing else but screaming. Carrie moaned into Lisa's cunt which the redhead seemed to like moaning out herself. I made a note of that (Yes, for next time.) seeing it through Carrie's spread legs as I was licking with my head to the side, I could get at my tongue deeper into her vagina that way. Then rose aiming and moving in halfway before dropping the rest inside her tight snatch.

"A little faster," She said breaking just long enough to get the words out and diving back at Lisa before she could be pulled back.

Her ass and hips were already telling me the same thing though. Wiggling and pushing back at me when I had continued the same pace. I went a little faster going twice around the clock, clockwise and then counter, this time before rubbing my point up and down her glistening intimate area. I grinned a little but knew better than to try when she actually pushed herself back at me as my penis prodded her backdoor. I wiggled my prick head around her clit for a little longer too and then sunk myself back inside her again. A little quicker around the clock twice more than the two times before it and then pulled out. I did ram my tongue at her asshole, at her pussy, and then at her clit. Attacking with all my speed and skill before popping back up and sinking back inside her.

"Oooh! This is it! Good! Oooh, this is IT!" Carrie was the one forcing Lisa now slapping the pale hands away from her head.

Standing up a little more she took a step, I barely followed, forward and then put a leg up onto the couch. This felt a lot better angle to me as well ramming up inside her instead of straight into her. Carrie fingers full of red hair pulled Lisa up into her pussy. Lisa didn't hesitate as I instantly felt her tongue working down there. I relished in the fact that Lisa made special trips to lick my balls and how good it felt, cock inside a vagina and balls being lapped at. (Something to explore more next time, again.) Because it was only a few laps my balls got and more attention on Carrie before the brunette let out a rapturous scream of pleasure. Then another one. Then another before she stiffened and I stopped a second before Lisa did. Carrie cried out her voice ragged sucking in a few quick breaths and started whimpering. It felt good. Not just her clenching twat but the certainty that she had thoroughly enjoyed herself. As a good woman should she had had enough and she knew it, shaking herself loose of Lisa and I.

"The best ever?" Lisa asked her on the floor now from Carrie having pulled her.

"No doubt," Carrie smiled and looked ready to close her eyes and fall asleep.

Luckily for me Lisa had no such compulsions. She took me by the dick and led me around to the side of the couch. It was almost ideal for this purpose. The arm of the couch high enough that Lisa could drape herself across it and her asshole was perfectly exposed for me. The armrest supporting her, Lisa's hands were free, and she used them to peel open her ample ass cheeks. This view was a lot better. Wonderful round butt cheeks instead of Carrie's sort of shapeless caboose. I slapped one side then the other smiling happily down at the sight as one of Lisa's hands left her butt. She spat heavily into her hand and held it up to me and it took me a moment to realize she didn't want me to lick it or something. I spat as well and then she deposited it onto her asshole spat into her hand once more deposited that, then went back to spreading. My cock dripped pre-cum resembling some guy's ejaculations. The balls that the stuff was coming from felt like eight pounds each.