When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That predatory look of his was making me hot. If I wasn't getting damp panties in the bar as he stroked along my thigh, I was making up for that now. A few great kisses and some sexy innuendos and I was slipping over my leather car seat in my rather wet panties.

"Get me home James, I think I need to change my undies."

"There will be no panties tonight," he laughed. "Once those are off, you won't be in need of any for the rest of the night."

Reaching over me, he grabbed the seat belt and buckled me into the belt lock. His forearm grazed my breast as he pulled the belt and he kissed me. A kiss that was full of promise as his hand dipped into my blouse and stroked my breast.

Immediately my nipple became erect. Brian slid his thumb over it, stroking my little nub hard while the rest of my breast rested in his hand. He caressed it back and forth and I could feel the callus on the outer edge of his thumb rough against my nipple.

His skin was hard and rough in that one spot and he was rubbing it across my engorged bud over and over. The friction of it was causing my nipple to get warm and tender. The pain was a mixed feeling. One that kind of hurt, but at the same time, felt good. I loved it and his touch was sending little shockwaves through my body. I didn't want him to stop.

When he pulled back from the kiss and lightly bit my lower lip, I purred. The nip he took was firm enough to cause a little whimper to escape between breaths. His touch caused those shocks to be sent through my body, straight to my pussy. He was killing me. My head was back, against the headrest and I couldn't stop repeating the word yes. He looked at me as he took his thumb away and gave my breast a squeeze. Withdrawing his hand from my blouse, he smiled as I quietly cried out to him, "No, don't stop now."

"Liv, if I don't stop now, I'm not going to be able to stop at all. By the look in your eyes and on that beautiful face, I might just give you one of your birthday gifts right here on the front seat." He laughed teasingly.

"Would that be so bad? Besides, it's my birthday and it's my front seat."

"Yeah, Liv, but it's my birthday gift. I'm not giving it to you until we get home. So live with it, baby," he said all stern and domineering.

"Do I have any other choice?" I asked, but it came out sounding more like a pout than anything else.

"Yes, but I don't think you would be willing to do 'that' in your car." He looked at me and laughed again, while he started the engine.

"Don't be too sure about that. Besides, are you sure that I haven't done 'that' in my car already." I stuck my tongue out at him and he tried to grab it.

"No baby, I'm not completely sure about that. But I am sure that you will pay for that little tongue maneuver you just pulled," he said as he cocked his brow at me.

A few minutes later we drove up my street. We got to my apartment building and pulled into the parking garage. Brian came around the car and opened my door. Reaching in, he took my hand to help me out. I wasn't drunk and I could have opened my own door, but he helped me out of the car like he always did. He also opened doors to buildings and let me enter first. I loved that. It was one of those little things he did that set him apart from other men I had dated. Most guys don't open a girl's door anymore.

Getting out, I was guided by his hand on the small of my back. You would think an independent woman like me wouldn't like the car door being opened, or the guy wanting to drive me home, or the hand helping me out, but I did. I may be independent, but there are certain things that just made me feel more of a woman. Unique things he did that made me think of him like more of a man, a chivalrous and sexy man.

We arrived at the garage elevator and he pushed the call button. Seconds later the doors opened. Brian escorted me in and pushed the button for the eighth-floor. His hand was still on my lower back, but inched its way down. He used his arm at my back to half turn me so that we were looking at each other. Positioned in the back corner, his body was blocking me, and the security camera couldn't see what he was doing behind me. He started to rub my ass cheek in a circular motion. On every third circle, he grasped it a little harder than the time before. When he grasped my ass, he'd pull me forward and rub his groin up against me. I could feel his cock hardening in his pants as he whispered against the side of my head.

"Liv, when I get you into the apartment, do you know what I'm going to do?"

"No," I whispered back. "But I'd like to," I said all breathy sounding. He'd had me hot and bothered since we were at Rembrandts'.

I could barely get the stupid words out of my mouth because I was afraid I was going to come right there in the damn elevator. His hand slid so far down my ass, it was between my legs and he was pushing his fingers upward. All I felt was the heat of his hand, the pressure of his fingers, and his warm breath in my ear. God, I wanted him inside me, I needed him to take me, and I was dying for him to make me come.

Desperate for more, I started rocking back on his hand to increase the pressure, the pleasure. My breathing was getting faster. I felt every pulse site in my body and not one was throbbing as badly as my pussy. Each heartbeat was so strong, I felt it pulse throughout my body. The sound it made in my head was deafening. The throbbing beat throughout my body was so loud, I couldn't think straight. The pulsing beat was no longer coming from my heart, but from my sex.

I had such a needy feeling in my pussy that I had to hold my legs tightly together or I thought I would orgasm right in the elevator. I could no longer control the beat between my legs, clenching my muscles tighter, only may it worse. My body was betraying me. My panties were soaked and I could smell my own scent of arousal. Brian just kept whispering dirty, sexy things into my ear. I hadn't heard much of what he'd said after the first few sentences. I realized he stopped with the finger maneuvers and was looking at me like he was waiting for me to do something.

"What? What are you waiting for?" I asked.

Now, he was laughing at me. I was dying to get my hands on him and my man was actually laughing at me. If I wasn't in such a sexually needy state, I would have kicked his ass for laughing at me.

"Liv, you haven't heard a word I've said, have you?" he asked as he swatted my bottom firmly.

"Yes. I heard you say, 'Do you know what I'm going to do to you?' or something like that." I was frustrated and strung a little tight, and it came out louder and a little harsher than I planned.

"Liv, I said a lot more after that!" He was holding the door open button.

"Well, it's your fault I couldn't hear you with your hand practically inside me and that constant tapping of your finger. You're driving me crazy!" I looked at him a little annoyed, a little in question of what he was up to and of what he was waiting for from me. "Now, what are you waiting for?" I kind of yelled at him because he had made me so sexually frustrated with his finger probe.

"Well, baby, I'm waiting for you to get out. I've been holding the doors open for a while now. If we get out, I can let these people go up to their floor." He nodded his head toward the other side of the elevator. In the back corner I saw a young couple that I recognized from a few floors up. I never even realized they'd got on the elevator with us.

Brian's smile was so smug, I wanted to punch him. Instead, I apologized to the couple and walked out of the elevator as steadily as possible given my aroused state. As the doors closed, I heard the young woman laughing as her boyfriend said, "Baby, do you know what I'm going to do to you..." the doors closed.

Brian was still laughing. "Come on Liv, let me get you in that apartment and really celebrate your birthday." Opening the door, he walked me in.

The door closed. He flipped the security lock. Immediately he had me up against the wall, his mouth on mine. The warmth from his body was seeping into me as he was grinding against me. My arms wrapped around his neck and he lifted me off the floor. Grabbing my right leg, he pulled it up to his thigh, and ground his pelvis into me. I felt his cock rub hard over my pubic mound. Grinding and grinding, the pressure never gave up. It just kept building higher and higher, like climbing up a cliff one step at a time, knowing that once you got to the top you would freefall back down.

I couldn't take it anymore, reaching down, I ran my hand over his swollen cock. I gave him a squeeze. He moaned, a soulful moan from deep in his gut. He reached down and slowly pulled my hand away. Holding my wrist, he pushed my arm against the wall and held it over my head.

"Do you really think you deserve to be rewarded after speaking to me like that in the elevator? You know I don't like to be spoken to like that, especially not in front of others, Olivia." He shook his head, "That was not good behavior." He licked my face. "Neither was sticking your tongue out at me." He licked me again. "What happens when you behave badly Olivia?"

"I get a birthday present?" I giggled. I loved the light spiritedness a little tequila gave me.

"No, try again." He was all deep and sexy sounding, but I heard a little laugh in his voice.

"A punishment?" I questioned giddily.

"Yes, a punishment. I won't forget that. Will you?" he asked, and waited for my response.

"No." I answered quietly. I loved when Brian was in this kind of mood. "Do I still get my birthday gifts?" I gave him my best smile.

"Good, I'm glad you won't forget. Yes, you still get your birthday gifts." He shook his head as if he couldn't believe I just asked that. With that, he pushed my body up the wall with the force of his, he held me there.

He had me lifted so far off the floor I could look him directly in the eyes. Sweat had formed across his brow, his eyes gleamed, and his breath was coming in bunches. He wanted sex as much as I did.

"Brian, are you still going to give me what you promised? Are you going to give me everything I've ever asked for from you?" I could only imagine what that entailed, but it excited me for some reason.

"Well because it is your birthday, I will keep my promise. But, I will also punish you." He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. It was something I usually hated, but since it might have been one of the last times he did it, I felt kind of nostalgic about the loving act.

"Thank you Brian." I leaned my head forward and caught his chin with a kiss. I looked at him as contrite as I could before I asked, "Can we please start? What are we waiting for? When are you going to tell me what you got me for my birthday?"

"Olivia, you are so impatient." He laughed and then looked at me rather seriously. "I'm just waiting for you to keep your promise."

I was impatient, we had been all over each other for the last hour. He was driving me crazy and he thought I was impatient. "What promise? What are you talking about?"

"Olivia, you promised to tell me what you wanted. I promised to give it to you. Honey, all I'm waiting for is you. What is it you want?"

"Oh God, Brian you're killing me. Do you really need me to tell you what to do?"

"No Olivia. I didn't say tell me what to do. I said, tell me what you want. Those are two different things." He was going all controlling now. Semantics play a big role in his controlling mode and in his teacher mode.

I was losing my patience. Without thinking about the consequences, I reached up with my free hand and pulled his hair back. He grunted and air exited his lungs forcefully. Now his face wasn't so close and I could look him directly in his eyes. Slowly and with all the authority I could muster, I heard myself say, "I want you... I want you to kiss me... I want you to lick me...Brian, I want you to eat me, fuck me, and roll me over and do it again!" I bit at his chin and continued, "Then I want my birthday presents."

He laughed hard. A deep belly laugh came out, yet it sounded sexy coming from him. "Ok honey, just remember you said that. Also remember you pulled my hair because even though I enjoy your initiative, you WILL pay for that."

I could see in his eyes and facial expression, he meant it.

Bam! He threw me over his shoulder, slapped my ass, and headed to the bedroom. Chivalry be damned, he tossed me in the middle of the bed and only my knees and lower legs hung off the side. He pulled off my heels and tossed them to the side. He reached up to my waist and undid my button and zipper. I lifted my hips to help as he pulled my jeans down to my thighs. Once they were down, Brian grabbed me behind both knees and lifted up until my ankles were in his hands. He grasped the legs of my jeans and pulled them off completely. He let my legs gently fall back to the floor and grabbed both of my hands. Roughly, he pulled me up until I was standing right up against his chest.

"Make a list of what else you want Olivia, while I get the rest of these clothes off." Sliding his fingers over the front of my blouse, he practically tore the buttons from their holes. With every unfastened button, he drew his fingers further down the center of my chest and abdomen. His touch was so light, but I didn't know if it was leaving a trail of fire or ice as it caressed my skin. The sensations were mixing, all I knew was I wanted more.

Now my blouse was unbuttoned, his hands caressed back up the path they'd just traced and his fingers dragged across my collarbone until he was able to push the silk blouse over my shoulders. The cool fabric slid down my arm as Brian's tongue slid across first one breast than the other. The feelings of the silk and his tongue were similar, but his tongue was leaving a warm wet streak across my chest. He pushed me back a little and his intense stare examined me from head to toe.

I could tell by the look of hunger in his eyes, he liked what he saw. Stroking my hair, he reached back to release the clip holding it in a ponytail. He tossed the clip on the dresser and ran his fingers through my dense dark brown hair. He took a thick tress and brought it to his nose, breathing in the scent.

"Magnolia's?" he asked, and I nodded yes.

He pushed me back until my knees were against the bed. Letting go of my hair, he traced both hands down the sides of my face. His touch was soft and gentle, but his facial expression was intense. Stopping to give my lips the lightest of kisses, he hesitated before he spoke.

"You may be a brat at times, but your sweetness makes it worth the trouble."

His hands continued over my shoulders, his fingers tracing soft little circles as he moved down my body. When his thumbs touched the outer sides of my breasts, he left my arms and started to trace the rim of my bra. Drawing his fingertips along the lacy pattern, he rested his hands against my chest between my breasts. I felt the light touch of his fingers as they left lines of heat as he traced back and forth.

A look of deep concentration covered his face as he unhooked the front clasp and pulled the cups of my bra back, exposing the fullness of my breasts. Removing it totally, he bent to kiss each mound, leaving quick little kisses over the tops of each breast. The kisses were so light and so gentle, it was like a butterfly's wings flittering along my soft peaks.

He placed one hand behind my neck. Pushing me back, he guided my body down to the bed as his own followed. His body was heavy, but I was used to his weight on top of me. I enjoyed the feeling of him on me. I sighed as the butterfly was gone from my breast and was replaced by the bumble bee as he began to tease.

Brian had one nipple in his mouth and was sucking on it in hard short bursts. The other nipple had come to attention under his callused thumb. They were so tender, I knew I wouldn't be able to take his teasing for too long. His suckling was like little bee stings when he pulled his mouth from my nipple and it literally made a "pop" sound as he released it.

"Brian please, Brian, I can't take much more of this teasing." He continued until I cried out a little and bucked my pelvis up against him. "Brian please," I was practically begging with him.

He pinched one nipple, while his mouth nipped on the other and I cried out again, "Oh, fuck me!"

"Oh, baby, I will!" he said in a deep sexy voice.

Standing up, he started to remove his clothes, never taking his eyes from mine. My nipples were so hot and tender, they hurt. I went to put my hands over them to cool them off and provide a little comfort, but he yelled at me. Well, not yelled so much as directed me not to.

"No Olivia. Do not touch them, they're mine tonight. You're mine tonight. Do you understand?"

A chill ran through my body at the sound of his voice, his words. My mind was focused on him and I knew when he called me Olivia that things had just changed course. He had gone from being "easy going Brian" to "let's play Brian." Both Brians' were great, but "let's play Brian" didn't like to leave room for interpretation.

"Yes Brian," I moaned more than answered.

He pulled off his shirt and his bare chest was beautiful, no hair, just clean soft skin and a little muscle. He was lean, but he had the body of an athlete. My eyes raked over his well-formed chest, over his abs, and then down to my favorite part. That muscle that only some men have developed. The muscle that extends from the upper portions of a man's hip and goes down and inward to his pelvis. I always thought of them as arrows pointing to his cock.

I loved to trace that muscle with my tongue. It fascinated me and was the biggest turn on for him. He kept his eyes on me, watching me as I focused on him. I had always loved to see him undress. It was like watching a Christmas present being unwrapped. In this case, it was a birthday present. It looked pretty in the wrapping, but it was more fun to play with when unwrapped and out of the box.

Brian slid his thumbs inside the waist of his pants. He took his time gliding them forward to the button of his jeans. I licked my lips and he hesitated. Damn, he was going to tease me, make me wait. He pulled his hands from his jeans and bent to take off his shoes and socks. He took his time before he stood up, damn but this man was sexy. Every move he made while undressing was sexy and turning me on even more.

Brian was tall, he stood about six-four. He was a teacher, but he played basketball and kept in decent shape since college. He was pure lean muscle. His body was like a Ryan Lochte swimmer's body. He even looked a little like Ryan with his wavy dark hair, brown eyes and big smile. Brian was a swimmer and a basketball player in high school, receiving a partial scholarship to play for Temple's basketball team. He still had the body of a college athlete and I enjoyed looking at him, clothed or unclothed.

I pulled him toward me and gave him a long deep kiss. I thought of all the things I would miss, and realized it would be Brian's kisses that I would miss the most. It was as if when our lips meet, all was right in the world. Depending on how we kissed, so many things were communicated. Right at that moment, it was thank you and I'm going to miss you so much. On top of that, it was I want you.

When we broke, he looked into my eyes for a few seconds before his hands stroked my face and moved down my neck, over my arms and continued down my body. He leaned down and placing them on the outside of my knees. He still hadn't stopped looking into my eyes. It was unnerving how long he could hold his stare. It was also damn attractive and sexy.

His hands were big and his fingers were long. They were the strongest looking hands I had ever seen. I loved the way they looked and how they felt on my body. They were not always gentle but they definitely knew what they were doing. He started to stroke up my outer thighs and then down again, alternating pressure as his hands covered the surface of my legs. God, I loved his touch.

123456...9