When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, at least for tonight, I could do anything I wanted to. I had no one to answer to but myself, my enjoyment, experiencing things with these two men that I never thought possible. I was out of my comfort zone and it was amazing.

Then I felt Brian withdraw his finger, his chest close and warm against my back.

"I'm going to really get you lubed baby. You're going to feel more pressure when I insert two fingers. I need you to relax and bear down when I tell you to. Do you understand what I want you to do?"

I nodded and Brian kissed the side of my head as Paul kissed my neck. I heard the lube being squeezed once more, then the pressure of Brian's fingers on me again. I tried to pull forward, but Paul was holding me firmly against his pelvis. His hands were on my ass and he was spreading my cheeks open for Brian. I looked at him and he tried to calm me.

"Breathe Liv, take a few deep breaths and relax your muscle sphincter." He watched me as I did what he told me to. "Good, now bear down like you're going to go to the bathroom when Brian's fingers push into you." He continued to calmly talk to me as Brian entered me with his middle and forefinger.

The pain increased and I cried out, "Oh God!" Immediately, Brian held still and Paul continued to coax me through the pain. They were both talking to me.

"Relax Liv. It won't hurt as much if your relax your muscle tone," Paul said.

"Nice easy breaths baby, in and out. I'll take it slow. I promise," Brian whispered in my ear as I felt his fingers slowly rotate inside of me. I took a few more breaths before I said anything to either of them.

"It hurts more than I thought it would," I said, holding my eyes tightly closed.

"A little more pressure Liv. I'm going to push in a little more so I know you're well lubricated."

My asshole stretched as the widest part of Brian's fingers entered my tiny hole. The pressure and burn was much more than I ever expected. As I relaxed my tightened muscles, the pressure lessened. The warm lubricant was coating me inside and out as Brian rotated his fingers. My sex gave a little rush of fluid and then heat started to spread through my body.

The warmth from my anus seemed to move towards my sex, then radiated outward and consumed my body. My vagina tightened. I squeezed my ass to hold Brian's fingers in place. Every sensation in my body felt magnified. Reflexively, I started to rock back and forth to take each man into me as much as possible.

Paul felt me tighten around him as my pussy begged to be stimulated. I was never so on fire, so turned on, so fucking needy as I was in that moment. Paul started to thrust forward to meet me. Brian's fingers did the same. My heart pounded in my chest and I wasn't even sure if I was breathing anymore.

Brian's chest rubbed against my back and his thighs were rubbing up against the outside of mine. I knew he was positioned over me as I felt him kiss my ear and whisper to me.

"Are you ready baby? I'm going to take my fingers out." Paul slowed his rhythm as he heard Brian.

I didn't want that. I was finally liking the feeling they were causing in me. "No, don't," I cried out, as my body kept moving back and forth.

"No worries baby, I'm going to give you something else in their place," he laughed lightly before adding, "I'm going to put my cock in you. You want that, don't you?"

"Yes, Oh god, yes!" I cried out quietly. The strain and desire mixed in my voice as I spoke. "Yes, please Brian."

I could feel most of the weight of his body on my back and then I felt the tip of his hard cock rub up against my anal bud. He gently added more pressure and I heard and felt him take in a deep breath.

Wordlessly I answered with a deep sigh and gently pushed back against him. Paul held still, my vagina wrapped tightly around him. The added pressure of Brian's cock preparing to enter my ass was exquisitely torturous. I couldn't stand not having them both inside of me any longer.

My mind was blank. I was in a fog of pure, intense feeling, free of thoughts and words. I was simply sensing our touch, our bodies, absorbing the sense of being connected and soon to be filled by two men. Nothing mattered other than the pure pleasure that was ripping through my body and my mind.

"Do it Brian. Fuck my ass," I moaned between breaths. "I want you both in me. I need to feel you both inside of me."

At first, I felt the pressure of his cock at my opening. Then I slowly felt him push into me. When the crown of his penis was in me, I thought I'd cry out, but I didn't. I breathed through it and made myself aware of every feeling it caused within me. When he stroked my back and entered me a little more, I lost it. I felt the pain, the stretch, the little burn that came with this taboo entry.

"Stop," I cried.

Immediately, both men held still. I took a few deep breaths before I could speak again. "I need a few seconds. It hurts."

"Fuck. Hold steady, Liv" Brian muttered, as he attempted to pull out of me.

I shook my head no, surprised to hear myself say, "No Brian, don't withdraw. Just give me a few seconds to adjust to it." Then I added, "Can you add more lube?"

"Yes. Of course," he said, his voice ridged with need. He applied the warm gel to my opening and around his cock.

He gently pushed in me a little more. As if to distract me, Paul started his rhythmic thrusts as he suckled my breast. I rolled my head from side to side, trying to focus on the sensations Paul was causing me and less on the burning feeling in my butt. Then the pressure increased as Brian entered me further.

Sensing my tension, Paul slid his fingers to my clit and started to stroke it gently. The added stimulation, of friction, heat, and pleasure was exactly what I needed. Brian entered me fully and I moaned, part in pleasure and part in pain.

At first, their movements were in juxtaposition to each other. Then they started to move in cadence, thrusting their pelvises until they collided with my body. The pressure, the fullness, it was all too much to bear. I started to tremble and shake all over.

Paul slid his hand behind my neck and pulled my mouth to his. His kiss was deep and forceful. He held my head to him with one hand, while his other stroked up and down the side of my body. His tongue was warm and soft as he caressed the inside of my mouth. He licked around my tongue and then licked over my lips with the tip of his tongue. I pulled it back into my mouth and sucked on it.

I heard his muffled groan as I held him tight in my mouth and sucked in a pulsing rhythm on his tongue. I matched his thrusting motions with my sucking action.

Brian growled, "Give it to us-give yourself to us." He pushed into me a little harder, I felt on fire and cried out. "Just let go baby. Enjoy it." he said.

He held my hips in his hands and increased the pace and depth of his thrusts, and soon Paul did, too. His cock slid easily in and out of my sex, the warm, smooth glide of him along my walls in sharp contrast to the hard pressure and overly tight sensation of Brian's thrusts into my backside.

Both were bringing me pleasure. One familiar and the other foreign, forbidden, taboo. It increased my wantonness, pushed me further to the edge.

I was overwhelmed with excitement and pleasure, as if my body was electrified. My senses felt heightened, more alert, making everything seem magnified, intensified. Every nerve and synapse in my body was firing, and I felt more alive than ever before.

Paul's fingers were stroking my clit and then pinched my pink little bud. I bit down on his lip and heard him moan in a combination of pain, lust, and surprise. He pinched tighter and I bucked forward towards him.

Brian's thrusts increased. Paul was meeting him move for move and neither man appeared to be losing stride. I swear they were both banging into each other inside of me. The sensation was so intense, so fucking over the top, that I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I have to come. I have to come now," I gasped into Paul's neck. I buried my face there and held tightly to his arms for support as my body started to shake.

"Let go baby. Let go. Come for us," Brian said from behind me, never breaking his rhythm as he spoke.

Paul reached down and lifted my breast to his mouth. He sucked my nipple and then held it. His suction held such tight pressure that I cried out again, he drew his teeth across my hard nub. Heat shot from my nipple to my pussy; a feeling I had never before experienced to such a heightened degree.

Paul pinched my clit again at that exact moment and I came, releasing hot fluids. My muscles stiffened, my breathing stopped, and my head and back arched. Brian moaned into the back of my neck as my ass tightened around his cock.

"Fuck," he said as he grunted and continued to thrust into my tight ass. "You're so fucking tight around me."

It was too much sensory overload; my system was overwhelmed. I couldn't process anything. So I let go of every thought in my head and allowed my body to feel and to react as it tensed over and over again.

I tighten around Paul as he groaned and came hard deep in my pussy. Spurting warm streams of cum, Paul filled me. Brian continued to thrust a few more times as my anus clenched him tight. A few seconds later he growled again, lightly biting my shoulder as he came.

For an unknown period, it seemed as if time stood still, all three of us were encircled in complete silence, no one moved. Paul bore the brunt of our weight until Brian realized he needed relief.

"Hold on to her and turn Paul," Brian said, indicating Paul's left.

He wrapped his arms around my chest as Paul held my hips and we turned as one, me sandwiched between them, still connected intimately. We lay together on our sides as both men held me securely in their arms.

It was a minute or two before I felt Paul move and withdraw from me, while Brian was still buried deep, so that I could feel his penis move inside every time he adjusted his position. I turned forward a little and I heard him sigh as he pulled back slightly and his cock finally slid out of my anus.

Although they had left my body, I was still surrounded by Paul and Brian, entwined between these two men, and instead of feeling nervous or self-conscious, I felt wanted, safe and protected. Somehow, for some reason, I knew that I belonged there, in the arms of these two men who I knew first as friends, and now as my lovers.

I never felt more happy, more desired, more sated, or more right in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I woke up. It was late-morning judging by the amount of sunlight coming through my bedroom windows. Free of the limbs that were wrapped around me most of last night, I felt more naked, more than unclothed. I missed their skin against mine. I missed their touch, their smell.

Brian was on his side, his arm was across his eyes, as if to block the light from disturbing his sleep. I loved watching him when he slept.

Paul was on his stomach with both hands crossed under the pillow and hugging it to his face and chest. It was sweet. I pictured he must have held a stuffed animal like that when he was a little boy. Although, I'm almost sure he would have slept in the nude back then. Tempted to slide my hand over his bottom, I resisted, not wanting to take the chance of waking him.

If either of them woke before I snuck out of bed, I doubted I would get very far. I could see Brian's morning erection. I'm sure it would not have taken Paul long to be up to the tasks at hand if he awoke anytime soon. So, I quietly slid to the bottom of the bed and crawled off the end.

Once in the bathroom, I closed the door, and sat on the toilet to pee. The soreness between my legs was a reminder of the previous night. After a long hot shower, I emerged feeling refreshed and clean, but still sore. Tossing on one of my long t-shirts, I pulled my damp hair up into a ponytail and wondered what I'd make for breakfast.

I put the coffee on and started breakfast. Before long I heard noises coming from my bedroom. The two of them were talking and I wasn't sure I liked not knowing what was being said.

Walking to the bedroom, I could hear them through the door. Brian was lying on the bed and Paul was sitting on the side, pulling on his jeans. When I pushed the door open, they looked at me.

"I didn't like waking up without you next to us," Brian said in a tired voice.

I looked at Paul as he gave me a 'me neither' look that made me bite my lip to keep from smiling. I looked back at Brian and winked.

"Well, I had to go pee and make myself pretty for you two." I teased. "I have fresh fruit and bagels for brunch. Hungry?"

"Ravenous," Brian said.

"Then I suggest you get out of bed." I turned and sashayed my hips as I walked back to the kitchen.

"Swing that ass a little more and I'm going to drag you back here woman."

I couldn't help my exaggerate my hip movements a little more and laugh. "Then you will starve." I called back and continued on my way.

"I guess that means, she's not coming back to bed," Paul said.

"I guess not," Brian answered.

"I can hear you," I called back and laughed, "and you're both right."

"So then, that's a definite no." Brian teased, "There's nothing we can do to entice you?"

"You can come to breakfast. That's what you can do." I shook my head as I had the fleeting thought of running back and jumping into bed with them.

A few minutes later, they walked into the kitchen. Both looked so fucking handsome, I couldn't stop myself from staring.

Paul walked over, kissed me good morning, and slid his hand up, cupping my breast. He stroked over my nipple as he pulled me toward him. He winked. The twinkle in his eye said he enjoyed the feel of my breast through the thin material of my t-shirt as much as I enjoyed his touch.

Brian pulled me from Paul's arms, kissed me, then grabbed a handful of ass. His smile told me he liked the fact I wasn't wearing panties. He tried to slide his hand under my t-shirt, but I slapped at it and he stopped.

"Can't blame a guy for trying." He stepped back and kissed my cheek.

We had a nice brunch and relaxed conversation. When we were done eating, they both helped me clean up. Brian asked what my plans were and I answered with the first things that came to my mind.

"I have some shopping to do, laundry, and maybe I'll get some stuff packed today."

I needed time alone to sort through some of the things in my head. I couldn't play with these two all day, even if I really wanted to and, believe me, I did.

"Then I guess we should go now," Brian said, as he started to walk with Paul to the door. "I'll call you later."

"Ok, we'll talk later." I was nervous and had no clue what to say or how to behave when you say goodbye to the two men you just had the best sex of your life with the night before. In a threesome nonetheless.

Hell, I was impressed I made it through brunch without asking a dozen questions. I needed them gone before I said something I wasn't ready to or worse, blurted out something stupid.

Paul wrapped me in his arms, gave me a very nice kiss and said goodbye. Brian waited until Paul opened the door and was half out before he pulled me to him. He kissed me with more passion than his usual goodbye kiss and I wondered if it was because of last night or because of my leaving. Then he gave me a very sneaky looking smile, kissed the tip of my nose, and as he walked out the door he started laughing as he spoke.

"Liv, you should take a look at your camera. I set it up for you yesterday. I'm sure it caught some interesting photos last evening. I had the timer set to take a picture every minute for ninety minutes."

"Brian you did not," I said as he was laughing and walked down the hall.

"Sorry Liv, I didn't know until this morning. I didn't let him look at them." Paul smiled and blew me a kiss. "I thought you should be the first to see them."

"You are so in trouble Brian," I called down the hall as they got into the elevator.

"Love you baby. Enjoy!" he called back and waved.

I couldn't shut the door fast enough. Running into the bedroom, I grabbed my camera from the bedside table, and started scanning the photos. My first thought was, Oh my god! I can't believe this. The more I scanned, the more turned on I became. Not only by the pictures that were captured, but by the memories of everything we did together. I wasn't sure if I should be upset or happy that Brian did this.

I tossed the pillows up against the headboard, lay back, and scanned the pictures a second time. I was thankful the lighting wasn't great, but I have to say, the pics were very interesting and sexy as fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I lay in bed, I thought about the previous evening. Something had changed last night. Something in me had definitely altered. I could feel it. It was more than a physical or sexual change, it ran deeper. I wondered if they felt any different. Was it only something a woman would feel after such an experience? Was it because I had never done anything so wild? Was it because the sex was so different, so exciting?

I mean the sex was good. No, the sex was fantastic. But it wasn't just the sex, or the orgasms. It was the feeling of power I got from having these two strong, handsome, sexy men desire me. It was a powerful, daunting feeling. Surrendering that power to Paul and Brian to do as they wished with me was intoxicating.

What had happened wasn't clear, but I knew it was important. It felt like a life altering moment had occurred. At least for me it had, for them, I wasn't sure.

I felt lighter. My mind didn't feel as closed or as full of meaningless thoughts. It was like a weight was lifted from me. I actually felt like I was relieved of some physical and mental burden. My heart was lighter. My breathing was easier. For weeks now, really months, I had felt like my life wasn't what I wanted it to be. After our night together, I felt like I'd found the answer to most of the questions that had been disturbing me for months.

All the questions I had been asking myself for the last few weeks, didn't seem so unclear now. All of my why's appeared to be less open ended. I couldn't count the number of times I asked myself, Why are you so unsatisfied? What do you want?

I closed my eyes and let these questions run through my head. They didn't seem as unanswerable as they did the last time I asked them.

Had I found something out about myself? Had I found something bigger than me? Was this what I was hoping for, looking for, longing for? Did I need to be part of something bigger than what others had? I shook my head to clear my thoughts and prayed that whatever it was, it would be for the best. I prayed that whatever "it" was, it would come out on the positive side of things for all of us.

The next day, Brian called to see how I was doing. We talked for an hour or two and everything seemed normal between us. It wasn't until a few days later, all of the questions started to come in rapid fire through my brain again.

It had been almost a week since we had been together. Not a day passed that I didn't think about it, see their faces, hear their voices, or feel their touch. It was like my mind was working against my ability to put it all behind us.

I knew it was a one-time thing. It was a fantasy fulfilled. It was a birthday present, a going away present, nothing more. I would almost convince myself of it and then I would talk to one of them or look at the pictures on the camera and my mind was transported right back to that night. I had to do something about this.

The calls from Brian, and then from Paul, weren't helping me to put things in perspective either. I swear they were tag teaming me on the phone. Sometimes one would call, which made me think of the other, and a few minutes later, my phone would ring and it would be the other.

1...456789