When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian, Paul, and I worked hard and figured out a way to be together. Instead of a couple, we're a threesome. Instead of the white picket fence, we have a line of trees that surrounds our land and maintains some privacy. Instead of the two point four children, we have two dogs and a few deer and rabbits that feed off our garden in the back.

I never bought or wore the white wedding dress or had the big party. Instead, I found two charming men, who at times, are far from princely, but who I fell in love with and who fell in love with me. I wore a simple champagne colored strapless dress and they both wore black jeans and white dress shirts. The three of us made promises to each other and shared a small intimate dinner in our flower garden.

We need to remember a few things and to keep a few promises to each other. In order to be strong, to work as one unit, and to make this relationship work for each of us, for all three of us, we need to keep those promises we made to each other.

We promised to work together every day to make each other feel happy, satisfied, wanted, and loved. We promised to cherish each other and to protect one another. We promised to be a team and to not allow anyone or anything to come between us. We promised to love and respect each other.

In the end, isn't that what it's all about? Doesn't everyone want to be cherished, protected, loved, and respected by their partner? In our case, we have partners. To me, that simply means twice as much of everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian travels into the city to teach. Paul works in his studio that we relocated to the large barn on the back of our property and I am doing a lot more freelance work. I travel about six times a year for a week or two each time. The goodbyes and the homecomings are spectacular. I'm thinking of taking on more travel assignments so I can have more of the goodbyes and welcome homes.

As I said in the beginning of my story, the main problem with life is it never goes quite the way you expect it to and it absolutely never goes the way you plan it to. The best things about that are, sometimes, it's the unexpected twists and turns that prove to be some of the best times in your life and absolutely, some of the most memorable events.

So here I am. Waking up between two sexy, beautiful, loving men. I've just lived the best year of my life...thus far. I couldn't have had a better year if I had planned it. It's because of that single moment, when I made a decision that changed my life forever.

The moment when I said "Yes!"

...and we continue to live, happily ever after!

1...456789