When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stepped closer and placed his hand on my cheek, leaned in and kissed me, more assertively this time. His tongue slid across my lips as he parted them, warm and wet as he entered my mouth, and I soon felt the same. I could hear Brian's breathing increase as my hand stroked over his hard shaft. He reached around from behind me and started to play with my breasts.

He had one soft mound in each hand and he was squeezing and releasing over and over, rubbing his thumbs across my nipples until they were erect and hard. Paul kissed down my neck and over my chest. Brian, guessing his intention, took my right tit, lifted it up and out, and offered it to Paul.

Slowly, Paul brought his mouth down upon the soft tissue. His eyes occasionally peeking up at me as he kissed and licked me. He encircled my areola and began to suckle and tease my nipple with the tip of his tongue. They were both teasing with me, exciting me. Brian cupped one side of me, while Paul played with and suckled the opposite one.

The way they were double-playing me only added fuel to my response, and wetness started seeping from me. Brian lifted and slightly pulled on the breast he had claimed. Paul was now moving between the two, first one, then the other. He'd pull them into his mouth and suck and tongue each nipple until I moaned out loud, repeating this over and over until he got the response he was waiting for.

"Fuck! You two are killing me," I gasped.

I leaned my head back against Brian's chest and my torso arched toward Paul's mouth. Parts of my fantasy were being played out right in front of me and I was having a difficult time believing it was really happening.

Paul made his way from my breasts down to my upper abdomen. Brian gently moved me so that I was standing against the bed, and then murmured for me to sit on the edge. I looked at him, seeking reassurance, and he nodded with a smile. As Paul went to his knees in front of me, Brian's eyes went from brown to black as he moved to sit beside me.

"Lay back and relax baby."

Brian guided me down to a reclined position, and then followed me to the mattress, laying beside me, and we began to kiss slowly and passionately. He was taking my mouth as expertly as ever and tracing my teeth and tongue with his. I was returning his kiss when I felt Paul's hands on my knees, slowly separating my legs.

My moan was quieted by Brian's kiss. His hands were all over my torso, caressing my breasts, my rib cage, and my abdomen. At the same time, Paul had kissed his way up my inner thigh and was now kissing my lady lips. Light, short kisses were placed over my entire sex. Having two men kiss two different places on my body felt totally unreal... Holy Fuck!

Paul's lips were kissing along my wet slit, soft and slow kisses, like little warm raindrops landing on a wet path in the summer heat. His mouth made little kiss noises as he left a trail along my pussy, and when he reached the base, deep between my legs, he started to lick me.

I could feel the flat firm surface of his tongue as he spread me open and licked my inner labia. It was a completely different from the way Brian would do it, using the tip of his tongue in more aggressive movements. Instead, Paul was taking his time as he slowly licked me from back to front with his flattened tongue. He savored the taste and the experience. The sensation was new and unique, and every bit as good as Brian's tried-and-true technique.

Brian's voice sounded quietly, speaking to Paul over my head.

"Don't make her come yet. I want her to come with us both inside of her." He kissed my ear and continued, "That's what you want, isn't it Liv? You want to be teased and tormented a little, but you want to come with us both in you, right?"

My head was foggy, I couldn't find the words, so I simply nodded. Paul stopped licking me and I whined a little as he came up on the bed beside me. The three of us lay side by side.

Turning my head to my right, Brian was there, next to my face. We kissed. Our mouths knew one another; we'd kissed intimately a thousand times. His tongue moved over mine as we teased each other, and I let him lead the way. I loved the way Brian kissed me as if he owned me. It was exciting to feel that control by my man.

Then Paul's warm breath caressed along the side of my neck as he moved closer.

Breaking my kiss from Brian, I turned my head and was met with Paul's mouth waiting for me. His kiss was softer, and he waited for my hesitant tongue to touch his lips before opening his mouth and meeting it with his. Sensing my momentary reservation he slowed the kiss and then withdrew, whispering softly in my ear instead.

"It's okay Liv. There's no rush."

He took my earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it, and then traced my ear folds with his tongue. He blew his warm breath over the wetness in my ear, and I felt a warm wet gush between my legs. Shivers went through me, and goosebumps formed over my skin. Paul chuckled. "You like that, Liv? Good, so we'll keep doing that for a while..."

Allowing myself to get lost in what these two men were doing to me, I sighed and relaxed, at once excited and comforted by their presence and touch.

"Paul's right baby, this is for you." Brian said, as he caressed his hand down the side of my body and rested it on my hip. "Any special requests, Liv baby?"

"I'm not sure..." I said, as I looked from one to the other. Their matching easy smiles reassured me. "I...I think...I'd like to just take things really slowly and maybe just take the time to touch and explore if that's okay."

I felt a little silly saying it. It wasn't like I was a teenager or I hadn't been with Brian a hundred times, but everything felt new again. It felt different. I wanted to savor the feeling. I looked from one set of big brown eyes to the other.

Brian kissed my forehead. "Of course, baby."

"Same here Liv," Paul said quietly, as he played with my hair and moved some tresses away from my face and neck. "Exploring sounds good..."

I smiled, the last of the nervousness leaving me to be replaced with a strong urge to touch them both. I kissed Brian on the cheek, and then turned and kissed Paul on his neck, before turning to a semi-kneeling position between the two so that I could reach both of them. I think they guessed what I was about to do, because they both moved closer to me and turned flat on their backs.

I looked into Brian's eyes and he smiled. Gliding my left hand along his face, down his neck, and across his smooth, almost-hairless chest, I traced his nipples until they peaked into little hard nubs. I pinched them and he sucked in a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds. I could see the pulse in his neck become more visible. Resting my hand over his chest, I could feel his heartbeat- much faster than usual-belying his outward calm. I grinned.

Turning my attention to Paul, I placed my right hand on his forehead and traced along his profile with the tip of my finger. When I drew it over his lips, he playfully bit at my finger and held it between his teeth, winked, and then released it. I caressed his cheek and felt the slightly prickly stubble from the day's growth of beard. I slid my hand over his neck and felt the tight muscles, much more muscular than Brian's, as were his shoulders and arms. Moving to his larger, more sensitive nipples, I played with them, too.

With both of my hands resting over their hearts, I felt their thunderous beat for a minute or so before moving my hands further down their bodies, while my two men kept lying still, heads pillowed on their arms wearing nothing but big, matching grins.

Both abdomens were flat and firm, though Paul's was a little more taut and muscular. I traced their belly buttons and Paul inhaled loudly. Brian's skin flared with goosebumps as my hand caressed further south.

My hands finally reached their goal and I held both of my guy's manhoods in my palms. I slowed my caresses. If it was to be my fantasy, I was going to take advantage of every minute of it. I vividly flashed back to a dream sequence in which I was doing this very thing, and remembered how enjoyable it was to touch and tease both men in my dream world. Reality was so much better. The power in simply holding two cocks in my hands and watching the men's response was intense.

I started to re-enact my fantasy, sliding my hands over their pubic areas. Brian's was virtually free of hair while Paul was all natural. I took in the different sensations in my palms and fingertips.

Stroking and caressing their cocks now, I tried not to be obvious of my internal comparison, but by the knowing grins on their faces I wasn't fooling anyone. I returned their smiles as I took my mental inventory.

Brian's cock was thick and firm. I always thought of it as beautiful, but he hated it when I said that, so I definitely had to remember not to say that with Paul present. Holding him in my hand, my fingers didn't quite meet around him as I started to slowly stroke up and down. His cock grew even harder and I could feel the large vein distend under my caress.

Slowing my strokes on Brian, I started to focus more on Paul. He was fully erect and thick, and I was enjoying the effect I had on him and my view. A shiver of excitement ran down my back as I started to stroke both men more assertively. Their penises pulsated against my palms. Brian's was dark pink, almost purple at his deepest color, and Paul's was a brownish color with a purple head.

I forced my gaze to leave their cocks and return to their faces. Brian watched me intently, but there was strain on his face and he was holding his mouth and jaw in a stiff, tense position. Paul's eyes were closed, as he concentrated on gaining control of his body and his breathing.

Looking into Brian's eyes, I bent and kissed the head of his cock. He gasped as his body tensed.

I placed the same kiss on the head of Paul's shaft. Paul's eyes opened and he watched intently as I kissed him. I heard him gasp, then clear his throat as his cock jumped in my grasp as my lips touched it a second time.

"Sorry Liv, it has a mind of its own sometimes," he whispered lustfully, and stretched his legs to gain a little more control.

I giggled, not minding one bit. Looking from one man's face to the other, debating what to do next, I released Paul's cock from my hold and returned my body and my attention to Brian. I smiled at him and watched as he stuffed a pillow behind his head in order to lift his head a little and improve his view of the activities. He knew exactly what I was planning.

I leaned down and took him in my mouth. I licked him and sucked the tip of his erection, circled the head of his cock with my tongue, and kissed it. I continued to kiss, lick, and suck on him for a minute or two, and then turned my attention and my mouth to Paul.

When I repositioned myself, I saw that Paul was intently watching what I had just done to Brian. He licked his lips and his body tensed as if he were preparing for battle. Instead of going for his penis, though I lifted his balls and began to massage them. His head arched back and his pelvis tilted upward. A-ha! I had found an erogenous zone on him.

Holding one ball in each hand, I took my time massaging each, rolling them between my fingers and caressing them with each hand. With one hand, I pushed him back further as I leaned down and kissed his right ball before taking it into my mouth. Paul moaned as his body tensed, and I repeated the motion with his left testicle, smiling as a drop of pre-cum formed on his cock head.

I lifted my head and looked up at his face, hesitating until he met my eyes, and then licked the pre-cum over his crown. Mmm... I liked his taste a little more than Brian's heavily salted taste. His penis jerked in my hand, but this time I ignored it. I took him into my mouth and slid up and down his shaft until he was in the back of my throat, and swallowed a few times. His voice sounded distressed when he spoke.

"Oh Fuck! Liv, please...don't do that again." He took a deep breath, "I can't hold back on that again." His voice was raspy and full of need. I granted his request and let him slide from my mouth.

Before I had a chance to do anything else, Brian's arms were around me and he pulled me down to the mattress with my back to him and my torso facing Paul. While Paul took a minute to regain his control, Brian was taking advantage of his one-on-one time.

He held my back tightly against his chest and started to move his body in an up and down motion. His erection was level with my ass and kept caressing along my crack. He slid one hand over my tummy and down to my sex, and his fingertips lightly stroked over my pussy and traced my swollen, soft lips.

I practically purred at his touch, wanton and full of need. At the same time I was high on the power of control over these two men. I was completely mind blown.

"Oh Brian, please baby," I whispered, as he kept stroking me with his fingers in front and his cock along my ass.

Paul, now fully recovered, decided he liked the idea of tease play and started to entice me with delicious oral breast torture. He licked, suckled, and nipped at my breasts, his hands caressed them and his fingers pinched at my nipples when he didn't have them in his mouth.

Brian and Paul said something to each other, but I wasn't paying attention to words at the time and missed the exchange. It wasn't long before I figured it out though: my time had come and my men were strategizing on technique.

Paul nodded to whatever Brian had said to him,then moved to the center of the bed and laid on his back. Brian kissed my neck and whispered, "Straddle Paul's waist baby and take him in when you're ready."

Peering over my shoulder at Brian, I caught his soft smile as he nudged me up and toward Paul. Following his touch, I climbed up further on the bed and straddled myself over Paul's upper thighs. Taking a minute to look at him, I drew my hands down his chest, over his abdomen, and stopped when I had his erection in my hands, feeling the heat of his blood as it pulsed through his cock. Looking up to his face, I was amazed by the combination of lust, admiration, and desire there.

I questioned myself for a second, Is this what I want? Do I want to be with these two men? Do I really want to be in a menage? That was the last time I did anything like that. My answer to all of the questions, remained a resounding, Yes. I wanted this. I wanted these two men. I wanted my fantasy to come true.

Sliding up until I was kneeling right above Paul's pelvis, I kept my eyes locked with his as I kept hold of his cock firmly in my hand, loving the feeling of life in it. The warmth, the pulse, the movement it seemed to have even at my slightest touch. I held his gaze for several seconds, suspended above him.

Lifting myself a little higher, I used my left hand to spread my lips open as I slid his penis along my pussy. We both moaned aloud. I was so wet and sensitive, I could see my juices glisten on the tip of his cock. His eyes followed mine to where our bodies were about to meet.

Holding the head of his cock against my opening I slowly lowered myself, inch by inch, onto him. I stretched open to accommodate his girth, feeling my vaginal walls encompass him as he entered me. My vagina molded to his form, holding him tightly inside of me. It was as if Paul was a long lost lover and I was welcoming him home.

Looking into his eyes, I held his cock firmly inside of me. His eyes were deep brown and very clear, as if he could see into my head and knew exactly what I was thinking. I wanted more of a bond with Paul, more than the physical connection of having sex with him. There was a deeper emotional need to know that he was more than my friend. If he truly cared for me, I needed to know it in order to be fully comfortable with what we were about to do. Thankfully, as he moved his hands to hold me and looked into my gaze, he told me everything I needed to know.

When he was fully inside me, I looked at him again. He held his hand, palm open and fingers spread, toward me. Knowing what he was offering, I placed my palm against his and wrapped my fingers between his. His hands were big and his fingers grasped mine. We were connecting physically and emotionally through this simple, but beautiful offering he gave me. I was touched by his sweet, caring gesture.

The fact that he thought to do this for me made me care for him even more. That he wanted to give me that emotional support, as if to say, it was ok, we were ok and nothing was wrong with what we were sharing. Taking his hand, in that moment, was as intimate to me as taking him into my body.

Taking a deep breath, I started to move up and down. Slowly at first, but soon I was overcome with the urge to move faster. Paul must have sensed it because he gently pulled me to him with our linked hands.

His other hand stroked up and down my back. "Let's not hurry this, Liv. Let's take our time to enjoy..."

I slowed my movements to match the caress of his hand on my back, and then felt Brian move behind me, massaging my ass cheeks in the same slow rhythm. As I pushed down on Paul, Brian spread my buttocks open. He placed a kiss on my ass as his tongue started to circle my anus. I gasped and Paul kissed my open mouth and quickly silenced the last part of my moan as my fingers tightened around his grasp.

My body started to tremble as Brian's tongue danced around my dark pink bud like a Whirling Dervish. He knew how that turned me on when he tongued my ass. I was so wet I was leaking around Paul. Then a fleeting thought gave me pause: Christ, he's licking my anus...he knows it excites me more than anything. Does he realize how close his tongue is to his best friends cock?

Fuck. The mental picture of what we looked like from behind was overwhelming. Paul laying on the bed. Me straddling him and taking him inside of me. Brian's face kissing my ass and licking my tight rosebud with his tongue as he held my ass cheeks spread open, darting across my skin so close to his friend's dick...

My muscles tensed, my fingers laced tightly through Paul's. My butt tilted up and back to meet Brian's tongue more fully. I felt my heartbeat race in my chest, my breathing halted for a few seconds, my body shook, and I cried out in the neediest sounding voice I'd ever heard come from me.

"Don't stop. Whatever you two do, don't stop." I gasped.

Brian molded his body against my back, his hands massaging down and over my ass. He continued to caress and tease me while Paul and I started a rhythm of our own.

I felt Brian's hands leave my bottom. I heard the distinct sound of lube being squeezed from a tube. Brian's hands returned, he spread my buttocks and I felt the soft slide of his finger over my anal opening. He drew several small circles over it before I felt his finger enter me slowly. He gently massaged his finger in and out, continuously adding more lube to it as he entered me again.

I wanted to cry out again, wanted to yell, Just fuck me already. It was so easy to give myself to these two men. The sensations that came over me were sheer pleasure. Wonderful, blissful pleasure that crashed over me like a wave.

Even in my wildest fantasy I never imagined how good this would feel. I could see the want on both men and it was the best aphrodisiac ever. I wanted to please them as much as they wanted to please me.

I relaxed my body as Brian's finger entered me deeper and deeper. The pressure was somewhat painful at times, but the erotic sensations it caused were enough to overcome the slight pain and pressure I felt.

I wondered, Is this what it feels like to be the naughty girl, to be a little slutty? Is this what I've been missing all of these years?

1...34567...9