When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got to the point that when my phone rang, I automatically waited for it to say, "Call from Brian" or "Call from Paul." I couldn't take it anymore. We had to arrange a get-together and discuss things. Not knowing where we were and how we each wanted to go forward was driving me crazy. The unknown was causing too many questions to form in my head.

An hour later my phone rang. "Call from Paul," was all I needed to hear. My mind was made up. I was inviting them both over for dinner and a chat. I couldn't take this constant state of uncertainty any longer. I never knew what to say to them and it was making things too uncomfortable.

I answered and before he had a chance to even say, hello, I stopped him.

"Hi Paul. Don't talk, just listen. I'm making dinner tonight. I don't care what plans you and Brian may have, but I expect you both to be at my place at seven tonight." I took a deep sighing breath and exhaled loudly. "Make sure you are together and be prepared to talk about things. No excuses, I expect you both here tonight. Any questions?"

There was a few seconds of silence. I thought that I may have wasted my breath and been speaking into a missed connection. Finally, I heard him take a breath and say, "No...Wait, Yes. Should we bring wine?"

I bit my lip so that I wouldn't laugh. He was being polite and asking about wine when I had gone off on him like a crazy lady. I held back the merriment in my voice.

"No. I'll have wine. All you have to do is make sure you are together and on time. That's all I ask. Oh yeah, and be prepared to talk about... where... our friendship stands at present."

"Our friendship?" he said, in a curious tone, almost questioning.

"Yes. Remember, seven o'clock sharp." I hesitated a second to see if he had anything else to say. He didn't, so I ended the call. "Ok, bye."

When I hung up, I took several deep breaths. It was the first time all week that I felt I could breathe easily. My burden was lighter, at least, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was about fifteen minutes away from being ready when the doorbell rang. I swear my heart stopped, for a few seconds, before my legs moved and I was able to walk. Peeking through the security view, I saw my guys standing there. They looked sexy and I was already getting excited seeing them together again.

This evening was not going to be easy. I closed my eyes and made myself a promise. You will not get carried away tonight, there will be no sex, only questions and answers!

Opening the door, I steady my voice, sounding more calm than I was. "Hi guys."

God they looked so good. My pulse started palpating just looking at them. They must have put extra effort into their appearance. Not only did they look sexy but they complimented each other's handsomeness. I had never noticed before how two men could make each other look better but Paul and Brian looked great together.

It was a moment of awkwardness, then Paul hugged me tightly and pulled me into his body. He smelled earthy, very manly, and he kissed me passionately on the lips. He released me and Brian grabbed hold of me. His scent was different but equally masculine. He had one arm around my back and his other hand was cupping my ass. He kissed me.

"Nice to see you Liv," he said huskily.

I guess they didn't listen very well to my instructions. Paul brought two bottles of wine and Brian carried a dessert box. "Come in," I told them, "dinner's almost ready."

Paul opened a bottle and poured us each a glass of wine. "Cheers," Paul said. We touched glasses and each man gave me a peck on the cheek. God, I thought, this is going to be harder than I imagined it would be.

Brian lit candles and dimmed the lights. Paul opened another bottle of wine and we sat down to eat. The mood was starting to get to me. There was an unspoken tension between us. I had been wanton all week and resisted the urge to masturbate. After a night with Paul and Brian my fingers, even my toys, seemed inadequate.

Now here I was with these two incredibly sexy men and my mind was spinning with want and desire. If that wasn't enough sexual tension, I was ovulating. Everything seemed to be in overdrive, including my need for sex. It would be a miracle if I made it through tonight without actually jumping both of them one last time.

I had to start the conversation before I lost it completely. "Guys, I asked you over tonight to talk about last week.

"The sex with the two of you was incredible," I said, hesitating before continuing. "I've never felt so satisfied in all my life. All week long I kept going back to Saturday night. I would look at the pictures on the camera and I would find myself getting excited. At the same time I questioned what we did."

Before speaking again, I looked at them. "Was it right? Was it normal? Do girls like me do the things we did together?"

"Liv, before you go any further," Brian interrupted, "what makes you think we haven't been having similar thoughts and questions?" He hesitated before going on, "Personally I've thought, I'll never do that again because nothing could ever live up to our night together. But then I think, what if..."

Now it was Paul's turn. "Olivia, Brian, I was amazed by what we experienced together. I only imagined sex could be that great." He looked directly at me. "Olivia, I've never seen a woman so radiant and so full of bliss during sex as when we spent the night together. Why do we care what society thinks? And what is 'normal'? The three of us, three people who love each other, care about each other, had a night of mind-blowing sex together. Can that be wrong?

"We enjoy being together and why shouldn't we? I think our bonds to each other are strong enough that if we continued with our present relationship, and the sex thing doesn't work out, although I'm hoping it will, we'll continue to love each other and stay friends." Paul looked thoughtfully at Brian and me. "I say let's see where this goes. What do you two think?"

They had basically just answered all of the questions that I had, but I wasn't about to admit that to them. I was too happy, and too excited to say anything. They both wanted to continue our arrangement and that was all I needed to know.

"I think we should relax, eat the wonderful dinner I've made, drink another glass of wine, and then continue this conversation after dinner," I said nervously, hoping they would be in agreement. As much as I wanted to talk about things and get my questions answered, I needed a little time out before I pulled them both into the bedroom.

"I'm all for that Liv," Brian said and I breathed a sigh of relief. "As long as we pick up the conversation in the bedroom." He leaned over and held my chin so looked directly into his eyes. "Olivia, you're not going to try to tell us that you don't want this to continue are you?" He kissed me. "Because, that would be a lie and we don't lie to each other. Do we?"

Barely able to swallow, I shook my head no and closed my eyes. It was too hard to have Brian so close, talking to me in his sexy, controlled voice, and not want to kiss him. I tried to gather my thoughts and get my feelings down to a simmer, but it was a losing battle. I heard Paul's chair scrape the floor as he pushed back from the table. I sensed his presence directly behind me, before I actually felt him.

His hands were on my shoulders and he was massaging them as he spoke. "I think the dinner will keep for awhile. Do you want to move this into the bedroom right now?"

His voice was sexy, deep, and almost hypnotic. I could hear the desire and tension in his words. It was as clear as the sexual hunger I saw in Brian's eyes. I nodded and scarcely heard my answer.

"Yes." My body was shaking and I couldn't wait to be with them again.

Before I knew it, two sets of hands were on me, lifting me from my chair. In seconds, we were down the hall and in the bedroom. This time they both undressed me, making fast work of it. Brian had my shirt pulled over my head and my bra off in seconds. Paul worked quickly to have me out of my jeans and panties. I was standing in front of the them naked, except for my white socks.

I watched as both sets of eyes roamed over my body and hesitated as they noted my socks were on. One knowing look at each other and they lifted me, placing me on the bed. Each man took a foot and disrobed it. Another knowing, silent glance and they had my feet pulled up to their lips.

Initially, they kissed the top of my feet. Then they kissed each toe. Brian started to suck each toe into his mouth and swirl his tongue around them. It tickled, but it was so erotic, I felt myself become warm all over. I peeked from Brian to Paul. Paul held my gaze as he licked the sole of my foot from heel to toe. He made little circles with his tongue on the arch of my foot. I was definitely turned on by this. I could feel my sex getting wetter by the second.

Both men started to place soft little kisses along the inside of my legs. Their heads bumped when they reached my knees. They looked at each other and smiled. My legs were scissored open as they continued with their path of kisses. Paul was kissing the inside of my thigh and Brian was kissing the outside of my opposite thigh and nipping the flesh of my ass cheek. They worked their way to my center and met at my clean shaven pubic mound.

They took turns with their tongues as they made love to me with their mouths. Brian would kiss along my sex, then Paul would lick my outer lips. Brian would blow tiny breaths over me and Paul would nibble my labia. I watched as one man's head was replaced with the other as they took their turn with me.

I was so overwhelmed by what they were doing and the erotic scene that was taking place before me, I started to tremble. Immediately, I felt four large hands on my body. I was being turned to my side and Brian's hands were caressing all over the front of my body. His hands were large, warm and, except for the hardened skin over his thumbs, soft.

He stroked my neck, my chest, and my breasts. He rubbed over my tummy and my hips. Sliding down my body, his mouth was once again kissing my sex.

Paul's hands were also huge. He had long fingers, longer than Brian's. His hands' were strong, the hands of a man who worked with them daily. I could feel the heat rush to the surface of my skin as they massaged along my shoulders, down my back, and finally over my buttocks.

I pushed back into his hands as Brian started to lick the inside of my sex. I heard Brian groan as he sucked along my inner lips and kissed my clit as I pulled away and cried out in excitement. Paul took advantage of my retreating maneuver and placed his tongue over my anal bud. When I pushed back, I was met with the tip of his warm, wet tongue as it entered me.

Two sets of strong hands grasped me. Paul's hands held my hips and Brian's held me slightly lower on the fleshy part of my ass cheeks. I could feel Paul's fingers grasping into my flesh. Brian was pulling on the fatty curve of my butt, separating my ass for Paul.

I knew what I was in for, and I had no intention of fighting it. I reached down and grasped hold of each head of hair. When I had a full handful of thick, dark locks in both hands, I pulled their heads toward me. Brian in the front this time, Paul in the back.

"Do it!" I growled out the words as I pulled their hair. I heard two deep laughs and then two indistinguishable growls returned. Then I was taken to heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they made love to me with their tongues, I took each man one on one. I made love with Brian as Paul watched and whispered in my ear. Occasionally, he would kiss me or stroke me as Brian and I fucked. I no sooner came down from one orgasm with Brian, than Paul was building me into my next one.

When Paul and I were thrusting back and forth, Brian's finger was playing with my ass. Paul plunged into me from the front, and Brian pushed his finger in my backside. The sensation was too much. It was like Brian was trying to touch Paul as he was inside me. The combination of excitement and pleasure as Brian's finger wiggling inside of my ass, Paul's cock slid into my vagina, and the two of them touched inside me was titillating. The thought alone was obscene, yet erotic. I couldn't get the visual out of my mind and I orgasmed hard.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I arched up to met Paul, grabbed his ass and pulled him to me firmly. I bit into his shoulder as I climaxed. I heard him grunt and then I felt his body tense for a few seconds, shake, and collapse on me as he came.

Brian gave a soft chuckle as his hand was trapped under me, and his finger in me, under both of our weight. The last thing I remember was Brian pushing his finger in deeper and Paul's muttered words, as he spoke into the nape of my neck. "Cut it the fuck out Bri. Now."

Brian pulled his finger from me and I laughed quietly as I realized, they could feel each other inside me. It was the last thought I had before my eyes closed. The three of us fell asleep in each other's arms. I don't know how long we napped, but we seemed to awaken within minutes of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay there for a while in complete silence, each in our own thoughts. I didn't move and they didn't seem to either. I could feel their bodies encompassing me. It was like being cocooned by two handsome men. I realized I enjoyed the feeling. No, I loved it.

Brian's right arm was under my neck and his left was draped over my chest. His hand was resting, cupped over my right breast. His thumb stroked over my nipple, another habit he'd formed. Paul was in front of me. His head was resting in the bend of his left arm and he was looking directly into my eyes as his right hand rested on my hip and stroked up and down my thigh. Paul was the first to break the silence.

"Are you ok, Liv?" He kissed my forehead and said, "I've been watching how your eyes keep changing and I'm curious to know what you're thinking."

I smiled at him and answered, "I'm good. I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking. I guess I was having random thoughts and not really thinking about anything specific."

"Really?" he said, as his brow went up and his mouth formed a crooked smile. "If I said, I don't believe that, would you give me a more honest answer?"

I've known Paul for almost as long as I've known Brian. Yet, something in the way he often looked at me, made me feel like he saw through my outer defense. My protective wall wasn't as strong with Paul as it was with others. I always thought it was because I was comfortable with him because he was Brian's best friend.

However, as he stared at me and called me out on my white lie, I thought it was more than that. He wasn't looking at me. Paul was looking into me and he was seeing things I wasn't sure I wanted him to see. I wasn't even sure I wanted to see them, but they were there. There was no denying that there were thoughts going on in my head and feelings occurring in my heart that I didn't want to face.

"That's about as honest as you're going to get from me right now," I said and kissed his lips.

"So, you're not denying that you were having other thoughts, you're simply telling me that you're not ready or willing to share them with us. Is that it?" He held my face close to him as he spoke. I didn't think it possible, but his eyebrow shot up even higher.

"I didn't say any such thing Paul, and you know it. Don't put words in my mouth." I looked at him closely and traced my thumb over his lips. My words may have sounded a little harsher than I wanted them to. I was in a good place-we were in a good place-and I didn't want to ruin it.

"Liv, what's wrong?" Brian asked, kissing the back of my head. I felt his chest rub against my back with every breath he took. He pulled himself up next to me until his entire body was spooning against me. He liked the way his penis rested between my butt cheeks when we lay together like this. He didn't know it because I had never told him, but I enjoyed it too.

"Nothings wrong. We're just talking." I reached down and traced the veins in his hand with my finger tips. I loved Brian's hands. I loved how they felt on me.

"She's holding out on us Bri," Paul said. "She's having thoughts and feelings about what happened between us and she won't share them with us."

"Liv, is that true?" Brian asked softly. He rose up onto his elbow and looked down at me. I didn't know what to do or say. Why were they being so inquisitive? Why couldn't they relax quietly or better yet, fall asleep. Although, Brian was never the guy who rolled over after sex and fell asleep. I loved that about him. He would stay up and talk with me for hours after we made love.

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. I looked to Paul and then up at Brian before answering them both.

"I'm thinking about a lot of things," I said and looked back at Paul. "None of which I'm able to put into words right now and none that I'm willing to discuss with either of you until I think about them and put them in some sense of order and meaning."

"When you do that, will you talk to us about them?" Paul asked.

"Maybe," I answered.

"Why only a 'maybe' Liv? Why not a yes?" Brian questioned. "We've always talked about everything. I don't want that to change."

"Because, if I don't like the answers, or if I don't like the questions, I may not feel comfortable discussing them with you two." I looked from one's eyes to the other's. "That is as truthful as I'm going to get for now."

"Well, then, I guess we'll have to accept that and hope when you figure things out, you also figure out that you can trust both of us with anything you're thinking or feeling," Brian said.

"It's true Liv. I know you trust Brian, but I want you to know that you can trust me too. I'd never do anything to hurt you," Paul said, stroking his hand along the side of my face. I placed my hand over his and held it.

"I know that. I know I can trust you both. If I didn't think that was a given, we wouldn't be in this position right now." I winked at him and looked up into Brian's smiling face.

"I like the position we're in baby. I like it very much," he said as he pushed his pelvis forward and held me tightly against him.

"I like it a lot myself," Paul said and kissed my forehead. Then he pulled his body up against mine until every inch of our bodies touched.

The conversation seemed to calm down and we were able to return to a comfortable place again. I felt Brian's hands start to play with my breasts. He was kissing my ear and biting my earlobe, I turned my head toward him. He shifted his body to have a better position as he looked down on me. His eyes were intense, as was his stare. They turned from brown to black and I recognized the signs of arousal in him.

I knew him too well to miss them. First the darkening of his eye color. Then the subtle sexy look he gets as his eyes roam over my body. His nostrils flare a little as he begins to take deeper breaths. It's a very fight or flight animalistic behavior that takes over when he becomes really aroused.

I returned his stare. I felt the heat between our bodies increase. I was hungry for him and that look of his was not lessening my desire. He pinched my nipple between his fingers and I arched my chest upward. His smile was devious. He was playing a game again. I wanted him too much to stop playing now.

"Do you know what I'm thinking about Liv?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"No, I don't." I said, a little cocky, "However, I'm sure you're going to tell me."

Looking into his eyes, I raised my head to kiss him. When our lips met, he took my mouth and gave me a long, warm, deep kiss. As he pulled back, I heard a humming sound come from behind his back. His smile widened as he noted the look on my face. I was blushing. I knew that sound all too well. A second later, I heard the click as he shut the vibrator off.

1...456789