When Marriage Cools: Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her release from hospital, Casey was bedridden until the end of July. I only saw her occasionally. One night, near the end of July, she asked me to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Touch me," she pleaded, "just touch my arm with your fingertips... What do you feel?"

"I feel as if I've just touched a snake," I recoiled and wasn't kidding either. I didn't want to be near her or any other woman. Even our girls noticed I didn't hug them anymore. I was dead inside, no love, no hate, no compassion, no nothing. It wasn't because I was feeling sorry for myself, just totally uncaring of anyone, completely apathetic.

"Oh, God," she wailed, "I've so completely destroyed you, you are not even a person anymore."

She was right. Now, even my employer used me sparingly, only when they needed a bastard for negotiations.

By the beginning of August, Casey was mobile again and concentrated on getting her body back into shape. I spent very little time at home, and never bothered to tell my family about my retreat. She may have thought I had another woman but I didn't give a shit what she thought. I was only there because of my obligation to our girls.

Even though I sat on the deck during our infrequent weekend barbeques, my mind wasn't really there. I was back at my cabin, listening to the pines roaring in the wind, the loons calling at night... I could empathize with those men who chose to become hermits...

Our girls and Casey started high school in September and I spent most of my time at my cabin. It was peaceful, I felt as though some of my inner self was starting to heal and dwelled a lot less on Casey and her betrayal. There was always something to do; hiking, swimming, canoeing, or even simple chores like fetching water and cutting firewood.

--

It was a very beautiful Saturday in mid September. In the hope of finding better fishing, I decided to portage to a much larger lake about a half mile away.

I was in my canoe a couple of hundred yards offshore when I heard a motorboat. It was bearing down on me. Jumping up, I waved my arms frantically, but it still kept coming. I was contemplating going into the water when it veered away with only seconds to spare. The centifugal force flipped a young boy over the gunwale. He wasn't wearing a life jacket.

I quickly pulled off my jeans and dove into the spot where I could see his rising bubbles. His foot was caught in the fork of a waterlogged tree. I tried to pull him free, but his shoe was firmly stuck. I pulled the velcro straps and yanked his foot out, then towed him to the surface and swam for their boat.

Pushing him over the side, I clambered in after him. He was not moving. Holding him upside down against my chest, I squeezed the water out of his lungs and then began CPR.

By that time, two women in their mid twenties climbed into the boat, they would never have found him where they were looking. The kid started to cough and I knew he was going to be OK. When one of the two women reached out for him, I started barking orders.

"With all that cold water in his lungs, he still has a good chance of suffering from hypothermia. Wrap him in some dry towels and hug into him so he can get your body warmth. Get him back to where you came from and feed him some hot liquids, then get him to a hospital."

I was completely naked, I guess my undershorts came off with my jeans. The two women were staring at my crotch. The adrenaline rush had lengthened and thickened my dick a bit. Scowling at them, I slid over the side into the water. They started the boat and were gone.

My canoe was awash from the wake of their boat, everything was soaked. I pushed it a couple of hundred yards into a sandy beach, wrung out my clothes and towels and hung them on tree branches to dry. I laid down on a wet beach towel and soaked up some of the late morning sun, then drifted off...

I awoke to the sound of the same motorboat. A lone woman beached the craft, grabbed a beach blanket, some towels, and a picnic basket. I was sitting up naked when she came ashore.

"And the others?" I asked.

"Sheryl took Tommy to the hospital, they won't be back," she stood looking down at me, "I'm really sorry for what happened. Sheryl was driving my boat and she has very little experience, I think she panicked... I see you're still dressed the same. Do you want to get dressed or should I get undressed?"

My mouth hung open, my brain not in gear.

"Well, OK," she giggled as she pulled her Tshirt and shorts off, there was no underclothing. She was beautiful, large perky breasts, slim waist and generous hips and ass, a muscular 5'5".

"You like?" she rotated her body and smiled through her sky blue eyes, her strawberry blond hair shining in the sun. She sat down beside me and ground her hip into mine.

"We were in such a hurry, we didn't even have a chance to thank you for saving Tommy. I had to come back to do that, and..." she paused for a few seconds, "I had to see if that dick was real," she giggled and reached between my legs and grabbed my cock.

"Most men I know would have a raging hard-on by now, are you gay? Do you have a physical problem?"

"Mental..." I said.

"Is that all?" she giggled. "Well, I can get into your head real quick." She pulled me over on my side. "Suck on one of these puppies," she pushed a tit in my mouth.

I did and her nipple was almost half an inch long before she pulled it out and gave me the other one. She was moaning and stroking me cock... and I was getting hard. I'd never known a woman like this, she had no shame, no inhibitions.

"Oh shit, I've got sand in my pussy, let's go in for a quick dip."

She was a powerful swimmer. I was behind her, marveling at the sight of her pussy opening and closing with each frog kick on her back. As we were wading back to shore, she kissed me hard and gave my cock a couple of jerks. It certainly was raging hard now. We laid down on her beach blanket, she rolled me over on my back and hovered over me.

"I've got to have this thing right now," she lowered herself down and grunted as she took the first few inches into her love hole. Slowly she began to move up and down taking more of me with each stroke. That love tunnel seemed to go on forever. I bottomed out when I met her pubis.

"Oh, God, you've split my cunt wide open, your dick is right at the end. Get busy, I'm going to fuck your cock off."

"I can't last long" I said, "I haven't been with a woman in months."

"Good, that means you'll get hard again real quick."

She moved faster, almost jumping on my cock. After only a couple of minutes, she clamped her pussy muscles and had a huge orgasm, shuddering and squealing and pouring her love juice down my cock onto my balls.

"Oh God, oh God, I've never, never..." she moaned.

After a moment's rest she started humping again. "More, more, I need more." I was holding off as best I could, waiting for her next orgasm. When I felt her getting close, I thrust upwards and let go.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fill me, do it, DO ITTTTTTT..." she screamed as my pulsing cock drove her over the edge again. She stopped breathing as she clenched my cock with her pussy. Ever so slowly, she came down from her climax and leaned over to kiss me.

"You weren't kidding when you said you hadn't fucked for awhile. My pussy is totally filled with cum." She pulled off and wiped the cum flowing down the inside of her thighs.

"Do you realize I fucked you and I don't even know your name?" she asked.

"Les," I said.

"Sandy," she smiled.

She laid down on her back and spread her legs. "It'll go in easier this time, I'm stretched wide open. Put it in again before it gets too soft, let me work on it with my pussy."

I obliged and she had me hard again in only a few minutes.

"Now fuck the ass off me."

I did. She was a wildcat, screaming her way through her many orgasms, each one seemingly more intense than the previous. After 15 minutes, she was openly bawling, thrusting up against me with every stroke, writhing and flailing. Another five minutes later, I told her I had to come.

She held nothing back and wrapped her body around me, screaming her last orgasm as I pumped another substantial load into her spasming love hole. I held her ass into me until I started to soften, then reached for a towel to sop up the river of cum flowing out of her.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Oh God, no, I was enjoying the best fuck I've ever had. I've been in heaven, your cock has stretched me beyond belief, you fucked me so deeply. I never wanted this to end."

I rolled over on my back and she was burrowed into my side, her tears running down my chest, her post orgasmic twitches shaking her body.

"Was I good for you?" she asked.

"The second best fuck I've ever had. My wife was the best, but that's over now..."

"You want to tell me about her?"

I did, including the sordid details of that terrible night.

"That explains the anger I felt when you first entered me... I'm so sorry, it sounds like the two of you were very deeply in love... Now I have to tell you about myself. Here, suck on this puppy and don't interrupt." She stuck a tit in my mouth.

"I'm 26 now, I married my high school sweetheart seven years ago. At first, we were great together... Then he started lying and cheating. The first time I caught him, he promised it would never happen again, but it was a joke. It got to be that I couldn't trust him. I didn't know where his dick had been and I lived in fear of getting an STD. I lied and told him the birth control pills were having an adverse effect on me and he would have to start wearing a condom...

"Although we still copulated, our marriage was loveless so in search of some kind of meaningful relationship, I started fucking other men. I never found the right guy and after awhile, I became a slut, concentrating only on my own pleasure. We decided to end our marriage four months ago, our divorce will become final in a few weeks...

"Sheryl is my best friend. After I signed the divorce papers, she confessed to me that my husband had fucked her before we were engaged, and that Tommy was his son.

I popped her tit out. "How many men have you had since you've been married?"

"More than you have fingers and toes, but you are only the second man who has ever ridden me bareback, all the rest wore condoms."

"Why me?"

"I was sure about you. It's very difficult for me to understand. Even though I only saw you for a few minutes, something deep inside of me wanted you as my soul mate. It wasn't just passion, though I had to find out about that part too... how do you feel about me?"

"I think you're a slut, possibly even worse than my wife."

"Yes, I can understand your moral code, you had an idyllic marriage," she sighed, trembling a bit, "I did not, but make no mistake, I would have fucked another 200 men to find you. I think the relationship we are embarking on is extremely rare. I have so many married friends who are living a lie..."

"What makes you think I have the any feelings for you, other than being a good piece of ass?"

"I don't think you do... yet. I'm too fast for you," she said, "but I did manage to seduce you, even though you had so much pent up hate and anger. That look is gone now, I only see want and lust. That's a very good first step."

We ate her lunch naked and chatted a lot more about ourselves. She was right, from this brief encounter, I felt something I never thought I would feel except with Casey.

"Will you come across the lake with me?" she asked, "Since Sheryl's gone back home, I have some steaks and a couple of bottles of good red wine."

"Yes, just let me get my stuff." I loaded my wet clothes into her boat and pulled my canoe and fishing gear into the bushes.

We arrived at her place, still naked. After hanging my stuff on the clothes line she turned and gave me a deep kiss. As we approached her rear patio doors, she hesitated and slowly turned back to me.

"Les, you're the first man to enter this house since my father died two years ago. I promised myself it would only happen with the man I loved... I know this will sound silly, but please carry me across the threshold." I did and stood her up inside the door.

"Thank you," she said, "I'll cherish this moment for the rest of my life."

At that moment, I realized how vulnerable she was, almost like a child living in a fairy tale, not the passionate sensuous woman I'd made love to less than an hour ago. I reached out and gave her a heartfelt kiss.

"Do your damndest, Sandy, make me love you."

I watched that beautiful bare ass wiggle its way to the kitchen. I felt myself stir again and by the time she got back with a couple of flutes of bubbly, I was fully erect.

"Ooooo, is that for me?" she knelt down and took my cock in her mouth.

I laid back on the floor and pulled her around into a 69 position and started working on her clit. I made her come a couple of times before before I exploded.

"Time for the chaser," she giggled as she grabbed the bubbly. Our juices certainly added some flavor.

"That was only the second cock I've ever had in my mouth and the first time anyone has ever licked my pussy. I think it must be a lost art among young men nowadays," she said as she cuddled into me, "I'm suddenly very tired, Les, let's have a little nap before dinner."

I awoke several hours later in the bedroom with her warm body cuddled into me. Was I dreaming or had I really made love to this free spirited woman? Everything that happened today seemed so strange, I felt as if my cock had been reattached to my body after a long hiatus. It showed me how it could become hard again, how it could seek forbidden fruits, wanting to pleasure and become pleasured. My mind had no control over it, my body's animal instincts had taken over... Those layers repressing my old self began to dissipate; the anger, mistrust, hurt, resentment, all were fading in the presence of this wild free soul.

She awoke and lifted her head from my chest. "Hi lover, I slept so hard, my body went completely limp, you're the greatest lover I've ever had."

We were still naked when I cooked the steaks and baked potatoes on a small Hibachi behind the house. She set the table and uncorked a bottle of red wine, then made a green salad and chopped some green onions and spices into a bowl of sour cream. I sat down next to her so I could fondle her breasts and pussy while she squeezed my cock. By the time we were finished eating, we were again fully aroused.

"How's your singing voice?" I asked, picking her up, "Better tune up, you're going to need it in a few minutes." I carried her into her bedroom and laid her back with her feet dangling over the edge of the bed.

"I want you to use your fingers and masturbate for me."

"No, please, I want you inside me."

"Please Sandy, do it for me, touch yourself in all those places you like to be touched, not just your clit." It was important to me. I had learned long before I was married, that every woman's pussy was different, and they liked some areas of stimulation more than others.

"That's enough" I pulled her wet hand away, "I get the general idea."

Kneeling on the floor, I pulled her ass closer to the edge of the bed and pushed her knees up. Blowing a hot breath into her slit, I went to work, licking from her puckered asshole to her clit hood. My tongue drove as deep as possible into her vagina and swirled around, repeatedly stabbing and rimming her.

I moved up to her urethra and poked the tip of my tongue into that tiny piss hole. She moaned louder. Then I surrounded her already prominent clit with my mouth, gently sucking and flicking it with my tongue. I used both my hands to pinch and squeeze her outer labia until they became pink and swollen. My mouth moved down to her inner labia and I nibbled and licked until they swelled too.

I again went back to working on her clit and stuck two fingers into her love hole, curling them upwards behind her pubis until I was massaging her g-spot.

"Oh, Les, you're going to make me pee..."

I ignored her, knowing this would soon pass. I stuck my wet ring finger into her anus, and soon had it joined by my little finger, rubbing that thin membrane between her rectum and her vagina. I used my thumb to massage her urethra, while sucking harder on her clit.

She had a small orgasm first, soaking my mouth and fingers. I pushed my fingers in deeper, vigorously massaging the soft flesh covering her g-spot. She ejaculated, spraying my chest, instinctively trying to pull herself away from me, but I held her ass tightly with my other arm.

"Oh God, Les, that felt so good, but I've pissed all over you..."

"Naah, that was your g-spot ejaculation..."

"Please stop," she sobbed, "you're killing me, I can't take anymore..."

I ignored her and continued to suck harder on her clit. She came again, pulling my head into her pussy, clamping me with her thighs, squealing, shaking.

"Please, Les, no more, put your wonderful cock into me, I promise I'll wash it right away."

I pulled my hand away and drove my cock deep onto her love hole, she came on the fifth stroke, yelling at the top of her lungs, her creamy juices spraying out of her beautiful love slot, washing my cock and balls. Even though she was clamping my cock with her pussy muscles, I was so hard, I kept pumping into her. It wasn't long before she came for the second time, screaming again.

"Fine voice" I chuckled.

"Oh Les, this is so wonderful, I'll never get enough of you, please, fuck me harder..."

"Doggy style," I said and flipped her over. I slammed it back in again, deeper now, my balls slapping against her clit. I pulled her knees together and straddled her calves. Her swollen labia helped grip my cock. She slapped her ass back at me with every stroke, grunting like an animal, coming almost continuously. She was hyperventilating when I blew my load deep inside of her. She fainted but her involuntary contractions continued to milk my cock.

I laid down on the bedspread and pulled her up beside me. She awoke in a minute, breathing normally again.

"Did I pass out?" she asked.

"Yes, you were hyperventilating, we'll have to watch that next time."

"I don't care, that was the most glorious fuck I've ever had in my life. You have no idea what you do to me. Those other men were just dildos, they didn't know how to fuck worth a shit."

"There's a lot missing from your sex education, isn't there?"

"Yes, but I know you're going to teach me everything. By the time we're done this weekend, I'm going to be your fuck toy."

I picked her up and took her into the shower. Grimacing, she again swabbed out her love hole, and we soaped each other up. Again, she knelt and pulled my cock into her mouth. This was one thing she really knew how to do, I was erect in no time. We dried off and returned to her bed.

"I want to do it again Les, but I'm so tender and I don't think I have any juice left. I have some lube in my purse on the kitchen counter, would you get it please? I don't think I can walk that far."

I found it and some condoms too. I guess she kept them for her other lovers. I decided it was the right time to take her poop chute. I put on a condom and lubed up.

"This is a good time for me to take your ass. Roll over and lift your beautiful butt, please."

She did and I stuck the tube into her ass and squeezed some lube into her rectum, then spread a liberal amount around her sphincter. I held my cock tightly against her asshole, waiting for her to relax, then slowly slipped into her.

She was breathing heavily but didn't cry out. Though I knew this was a new experience for her, she trusted me not to cause her pain. I slowly stroked into her, increasing the depth with every stroke until finally, I was all the way in.