When Marriage Cools: Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Squeeze your asshole, baby, make my cock swell up as fat as you can."

She did and my cock swelled until it became painful.

"Oh Les, it feels like a baseball bat in there, but it does feel good. How is for you, honey?"

"Perfect, I'm going to start fucking you now."

I was pushing down on that thin membrane between her rectum and vagina. I could hear her vagina sucking and blowing with every stroke. I knew it wouldn't be long before she had an orgasm.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good, I never dreamed it could be so good. I'm going to come, pound me harder..."

She screamed as she came, but I just kept pounding, harder now. I could hear her love hole farting as she blew some of her cum out. I made her cum twice more as she bounced her lovely ass cheeks against me. As good as it felt, I really wanted to be back inside her pussy, so I pulled out and stripped the condom off. I pulled her ass up higher and jabbed into her sopping honey pot.

"Yes, my darling, you DO know what I love, you feel so good inside me. It hurts but I can't get enough of you. Fuck me... grind into my hole... I'm coming again..."

She had three more orgasms before I pulsed my load deep inside of her, making sure she didn't hyperventilate this time. I had come for the fifth time in a day and was totally exhausted. The sun had gone down and I fell into a deep sleep.

--

Warm lips were on mine when I awoke Sunday morning.

"Breakfast is ready, darling," she greeted me with a big smile, naked except for an apron. I made a grab for her but she pulled away.

"Later, my dearest fuck machine, our omelet will get cold," she wiggled that lovely ass back to the kitchen. We ate, then made love again, slowly, gently.

I finally got dressed and she took me back across the lake to my canoe. I promised to be back for lunch. I found the stream that fed my lake and pulled my canoe down, then paddled back to my cabin.

I drove back to her place. She answered the door in her robe, but pulled it off when she saw who it was. I stripped too, and we went into the kitchen for lunch. She sat down on my cock, reverse cowgirl position, so we could eat and fuck at the same time. Then I took her to her bedroom and we fucked like a couple of animals for another hour.

When it was time for us to leave, we exchanged cell phone numbers.

"Les, there will be another time, won't there?"

"Of course, why would you even ask?"

"Because you'll be making love to your wife again."

"Not after what she did to me, but I need to go home and spend some time with my daughters. I'll be back next weekend. You don't think I can stay away from your pussy, do you? "

"I hope it's more than that. I don't want to lose you, Les. I think I'm falling in love and couldn't bear it if you never saw me again. I know how deeply you love her, but please... I could live with sharing you..."

--

I was back in my office on Monday morning, a much changed man. I outdid myself, I chatted and kidded with everyone. Later in the morning, I was sitting at my desk, dreaming of Sandy and getting hard. Tammy came in with a dossier on upcoming negotiations. She was almost 30, short and cute, with a slim waist, large breasts, and a generous ass. When I stood up to take the folder from her hand, I think she saw my bulge. I quickly sat back down.

She came around behind me and I felt her hot breath in my ear. "I think someone's been getting a little nookie lately and it's not from his wife... maybe I could get a little too."

"Careful with that kind of talk, you may get that fine ass bounced off your bed."

"Better do it soon lover, or I'll wear out my dildo," she laughed, putting a little extra swing in her ass as she left my office. My bulge got bigger. Damn, just a few weeks ago, I treated every woman as a worthless whore. Now I looked at all of them as fuckmates. My cock was begging for attention so I called Tammy's office.

"Uh... how would you like to have lunch at your place in about an hour?"

"I'll be there at twelve sharp," she giggled. Her apartment was only a few blocks away, so I walked over. She greeted me at her door, naked.

"We have less than an hour, and I don't want to waste any time on preliminaries" she said, dragging me to her bedroom and undressing me, "Not to worry, lover, I'm safe."

She laid down in front of me and spread her legs. I could see her pussy glistening with moisture, she was ready. I knelt down and pushed in. She couldn't take all of it, but she wanted to. She was wild and had a rash of orgasms before I blew into her. I rolled off beside her and started licking and sucking those big breasts.

"How did you like it?" she asked.

"Very pleasurable, you do know how to make a man feel good."

"Enough to do it repeatedly, maybe every day?"

"Whoa, that will start some talk around the office."

"That's not what I had in mind, I have a couple of things to tell you that you may not know. It concerns the members of your negotiating team; Greg, Ron, and Diane. Both Greg and I work for Tony in the Marketing department. He got married a few weeks ago and wants to get off the road. I would like to take his place... Will you give me a try on the next round of negotiations? I can be very useful since I have been in marketing for four years and also have done a lot of research, both for products and companies involved."

She held her breath.

"Promise to fuck me every day while we're on the road?" I joked.

"I could never pass on your cock, I've been fantisizing about it for years now."

"I'll talk to my boss and Tony about it."

"That's all I can ask for," she said, stroking my cock. "Now stick it back in, I need some more. Oh, and one more thing, Ron and Diane are already getting it on, so you'll be hearing wedding bells soon."

Back at the office, there was a pile of stuff to go through and it was late by the time I grabbed a bite at a diner and went home. I left a note on the kitchen table telling my family I would be sleeping late and would see them for dinner the next day.

--

I was on the sun deck when my daughters came home after school. They sat down on either side of me and hugged in close.

"Oh father, it's so good to have you home, we haven't seen a lot of you lately," said Melissa, "It's Cheap Tuesday and we're going to the early movie tonight with some friends, but we would like to talk to you about mom before she gets home...

"We don't know what happened between the two of you. Mom won't talk about it, but it must have been really terrible. She never goes anywhere except school or to shop for groceries. We hear her crying in her bedroom every night and hear her call your name. Lately, she's been crying at breakfast too."

"We are really afraid she is going to break down..." said a concerned Melanie. "Can you please spend some time and talk to her tonight?"

We sat and talked a bit more about their mother. I never mentioned her indiscretion and left them with the impression it was my fault for the rift between us. Casey walked in, dressed in a pair of shorts and a blouse. The girls gave me a kiss on each cheek and made themselves scarce.

"Hello, Les," she gave me a weak smile looking down at my feet, the same way she had greeted me since the beginning of August.

"Hello, Casey," I took her hand and pulled her down into the seat next to me.

She was rigid. "I guess I don't feel like a snake to you today," she laughed nervously, still not looking up at me.

"We need to talk."

"Please, Les, not the divorce again," she buried her face in her hands and turned on the tears.

"Maybe, it will depend on the answers I get today. First of all, have you been with another man since that night?"

"Noooo, I promised there would never be another. I don't want any other man except you."

"I don't know why I should believe a whore, but lying was never one of your vices."

"Les, I will do anything to get you back, I swear, anything. I know it can never be the same, but I promise, I will work as hard as I can to please you and never ask for anything for myself."

"Casey, I've thought long and hard about this. After 15 years of marriage, it's not easy for me to simply walk away. Part of me still loves you, but a larger part cannot get past your callous betrayal...

"I know you have suffered for your indiscretion, but my taking a lover to get even, would only alleviate your suffering, you would treat it as payback... That won't do, I mean to make your suffering worse, much worse. I need you to understand the incredible pain you've caused me, the destruction of all the values I've held so dearly in my life...

"My retribution will be one of denigration and humiliation. You will give me your body anytime I ask for it, and you will do it without any complaint or hesitation. I will treat you like the whore you are, so don't expect any sexual satisfaction for yourself...

"I figure if you had forty men, some of them repeatedly. You owe me at least 50 or 60 fucks, some of which I'm going to unload in your asshole even though you never let me do it before. Since you are going to be cleaning my cock with your mouth, I suggest you get an enema kit. I will NOT be fucking your slut pussy, neither will I kiss of fondle you. If you start to enjoy your ass fucks, I will ram my cock down your throat...

"I may not be here on most weekends and some nights because I'll be out fucking other women... So, what will it be? Sign the divorce papers now, or take the chance we may get together after your penance is over."

"I will do anything you ask, Les, I love you."

And so it went. In my bedroom, I took her doggy style in her asshole and then had her suck me off. She got no pleasure for herself, doing it solely to to please me and perhaps alleviate some of her own guilt.

By the end of the week, I was feeling like shit. This retribution wasn't helping at all, I felt worse, defiling my woman. I knew then, I loved her much more than I realized.

--

On Friday evening, I again went to Sandy's house on the lake. I was surprised to find Sheryl there as well. Sandy grabbed me immediately and took me to her bedroom.

"Take me," she begged, "I've been leaking all day and I'm ready right now."

After an intense fuck, we laid back gasping. I asked her about Sheryl and Sandy told me her story.

"Sheryl is wealthy, she doesn't have to work but keeps her hand in her father's business. She doesn't have a man and has no desire to have one in her life, but she loves Tommy and wants to have another child... She wants you to impregnate her. She has always been my best friend and I really want you to do this for me too."

"What... why me?" I choked.

"You saved her child and you have a very strong healthy body, she thinks you will be the best stud for her baby. Also, you have two girls and she is hoping for a girl this time. You don't have to make love, you can just dump your cum into her."

"Fat chance, if she wants my cum, she is going to have to earn it," I racheted.

"I'm so glad you said that, it's what I want for her too. Maybe after she experiences you, she'll change her mind about getting a man of her own."

"Or maybe I'll have two women to fuck when I come up here."

"I won't mind that either," she giggled, "A threesome with Sheryl might turn me on, but I worry you won't have enough cock for both of us."

We showered and Sandy and Sheryl made dinner. The discussion during dinner was very candid. We drank almost two bottles of wine and the girls talked about me as if I were a commodity.

"I understand you have twins," Sheryl said to me, "Do you think you might be able to arrange a multiple birth for me too?"

"Maybe," I said, "it will depend on how your pussy is constructed and how fertile you are."

"I've taken a fertility drug and my thermometer says I'm ready now."

We all went into the bedroom and stripped. Sheryl was a bit shy and self conscious. She was the same height as Sandy but the resemblance ended there. Her hair was a very dark brown and she had dark brown eyes. Her ass was small and tight, and was almost flat chested. Trembling a bit, she stared down at my big cock, unsure if she would be able to take it into herself. I put my arms around her.

"Relax Sheryl, I promise to make you enjoy this."

I laid her back and got my mouth onto her pink shaved pussy, using the same technique I used on Sandy. I parted her inner labia and licked up and down her slit. I poked my tongue into her very tight vagina. She had no sensitivity in her urethra but had a larger and longer clit than Sandy's. I flicked and gently sucked on it and was surprised at how fast she came. I had the feeling she masturbated a lot.

"Oh, my, that feels so good, lick me faster, suck me harder, I want to come again," she keened.

She did and I pushed some of her fluid into her vaginal opening with my tongue. She was ready so I ran my cockhead up and down her slit and pushed in. It took several strokes before reaching the bottom of her tight cunt. She wasn't very deep and I still had a couple of inches left. I withdrew a bit and tried to probe for a deeper spot alongside her cervix but there didn't seem to be one. Strangely, her soft, spongy cervix seemed to be the deepest spot.

I was determined to push deeper, so holding my PC muscle firm, I grabbed her asscheeks with both hands and pulled her into me... Slowly, my cock managed to gain another inch.

"Oh my God, my God, I've never felt anything like this," Sheryl grunted as she held onto my ass, helping me to penetrate further, "So thick," she moaned, "It hurts a little but it feels so good."

I flipped over on my back without disengaging and pulled down on her hips and arched my back to drive it further in. She mewled louder but didn't try to pull off. Sweat started to roll down her body, from both her exertion and her arousal. Finally, I was all the way in, my pubis tight against hers.

"Oh, God, this is incredible. I wouldn't have thought it was possible. My cunt's swallowed your whole cock... Yes, Les, fuck me, I'm gonna cum again." More of her cum ejected out of her pussy.

She didn't stop bouncing. "Uh... uh... uh..." she grunted, "I'm going... to lose... control..." I signaled Sandy to get me a couple of towels. At first, Sandy was extremely turned on by the sight, masterbating her twat with a couple of fingers while she sat on a chair beside the bed.

Sheryl was losing it, pumping up and down, trying to force me in deeper. She was no longer coherent, just grunting and making gutteral noises. Suddenly her bladder let go and she pissed all over me, but I was ready with the towels. I don't think she even realized she had urinated, just kept on bouncing as she had another huge vaginal orgasm. She was oblivious to all of this, she could only feel my cock bashing her cervix, reaching for her womb. She was crying crocodile tears, grunting like an animal as she pounded down on me, her vaginal muscles gripping ever more tightly on my shaft. She came again, gasping and screaming, almost choking on her own spittle. It leaked out of her mouth and ran down her chest, but still she wouldn't stop, didn't want to stop. Sandy was in a panic when she saw Sheryl was out of control.

"Please shoot, your going to kill her, please Les, don't do this."

Sheryl looked at her with glazed eyes of pure lust, telling Sandy without a word, that she didn't want it to end. Her sinuses started to drain too. She used her hands to spread her drool and snot over her chest and engorged nipples as she now screamed louder and longer.

"Les, for God's sake, give her release, she can't take any more," Sandy cried for her friend.

I didn't want it to end either, I never had this experience before in my life and couldn't stop. My cock was like a steel rod as I hammered into her depths. Sheryl was oblivious to everything except my cock moving in her cunt, she blubbered and bawled and screamed. I thrusted even harder into her.

"Please, Les, please," Sandy was shrieking, "you're hurting her, stop it. STOP IT."

I ignored her, "Yes, Sheryl, yes, fuck me with that tight cunt. Come and get your babies, squeeze them out of my cock."

I kept plunging it in, faster and harder. I felt as though my entire cock was in a pulsating vise, I couldn't hold it any longer and pumped my seed into her womb. Sheryl screamed in pain as she felt her womb expand with my load... She fainted and slumped onto me.

Sandy was so upset, she flapped her arms like a headless chicken, sure I had killed her friend.

"Get some cold water washcloths and we'll revive her," I spoke calmly.

I rolled Sheryl off onto her back and slowly removed my softening cock. Her vaginal entrance was at least an inch in diameter, but I couldn't see any of my cum. I imagined that her cervix was closing, trapping most of my cum inside of her womb. Of course, it would eventually leak out, but not before my swimmers found their mark.

Sandy ran back from the washroom and started wiping Sheryl's face and forehead.

"Goddamn you, Les, goddamn your hide, you hurt her, you hurt her so badly," she was trembling and bawling.

"No, she's going to be all right."

Sheryl opened her eyes after a few minutes. At first, she didn't know where she was or what had happened. Slowly her eyes focussed and a broad grin spread across her face. She was deeply flushed, like a young mother who had just delivered her baby. My cock may have made her feel like she had.

"Oh, Les, that was the most fantastic, incredible fuck I've ever had. I'll bet not one woman in ten thousand has this experience in their lifetimes. I never wanted it to end, I would have fucked you until my heart stopped... Do you think I'll have a multiple birth?"

"At least two, maybe three or four," I said, kidding her.

"Oh, I hope so," she looked over at Sandy, "Thanks for letting me have him and I'm sorry if I scared you. I was a little scared myself, not from the fucking, but by my all consuming lust for this man. If he had pulled out his cock too soon, I might have bitten it off and eaten it."

"Sandy," I asked, "Would you get a basin of warm water and face cloths and towels. We'll give her a sponge bath and then let her get some sleep. She's in no shape to get up and walk."

"Thanks guys," Sheryl said, "I'm so sorry I made such a mess."

Sandy was still crying when I jumped in for a quick shower. When I got back, I helped Sandy get the bedspread from underneath Sheryl and we tucked her under the covers. She was as pliable as a rag doll, moaning as we manipulated her body into a comfortable sleeping position. She was snoring when we left the bedroom.

I made some coffee and sat down with Sandy and tried to console her. She was still pissed at me.

"Was that necessary?" she sniffed.

"I don't know, but I think it was a better way of ensuring a multiple birth, sort of a 'direct deposit'."

"I still think you hurt her, and I will never forgive you if you have."

I pulled her into me and grinned, "I'm still horny and can be persuaded to squirt some cum for you too."

"Please Les, I'm too upset right now. Go into the spare bedroom and I'll join you there after I check on Sheryl."

I waited, but I think she was too concerned for her friend. I fell asleep and didn't wake until 6AM. When I peeked into their bedroom, they were both under the covers, sound asleep. The house had cooled off considerably so I got dressed. Entering the kitchen, I made some scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee.

I took up a couple of trays to the girls. Sheryl was beaming but Sandy was dour. I knew I was in trouble so I went back to the kitchen and ate my breakfast alone, then went back to the bedroom to collect the trays. Sandy was still pissed.

"You bruised her with that horse cock," Sandy accused.

"I fucked her, if that's what you mean," I shot back.