When Marriage Cools: Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't need to be that brutal," Sandy rebutted.

Sheryl came to my defense, "Whoa... Don't you two get into a fight because of me... Sandy, I don't care if I'm a little sore, I wouldn't trade that experience for anything... Les, please get undressed and get into bed beside Sandy."

I did, putting my arms around this beautiful woman, my erection pressing against her leg.

"Please make love to each other" Sheryl pleaded, "You are so beautiful together. This was a one time thing for me and I never want to come between you."

I rolled on top of Sandy and she spread her legs to receive my cock. I pushed gently into her as she stared at the ceiling, mouth agape. Regardless how she felt about my lovemaking session with Sheryl, I knew she would completely surrender her body to me. She mewled as her first orgasm hit and her pussy muscles grasped me.

Sheryl was leaning over toward us, tears and lust in her eyes. "Yes, Les, fuck her, she wants you so badly, she needs you, you bring her so much joy."

Sandy came again, bucking and writhing under me, her lust building with each orgasm.

"He's almost ready again. Let's make sure," Sandy rolled me onto my back and Sheryl impaled herself again, gasping as I again plumbed deeply into her sore, spasming cunt.

"Yes," Sheryl whimpered, "give me a fresh load of cum... make sure I'm fertilized," her love hole tightened, "But please, I can't do another one like last night, it'll kill me. Please squirt." I did and she grunted as I filled her womb. She rolled over on her back and almost immediately fell asleep.

Sandy led me to the spare bedroom and sucked me up hard again. We made love for almost an hour.

"Les, I'm going to have to leave soon and take Sheryl home. Can we meet again next weekend?"

"Of course, but no more surprises. Just you and me, OK?"

--

Monday evening after school, Casey again came to me in my bedroom. She knew the routine, she stripped and waited for me to stick my cock into her mouth. I looked down at this submissive woman and felt deeply ashamed.

"I'm not sure this is what I want," I said.

"Wh... what do you mean?... what do you want?"

"I want to make love to you, Casey. I want to see if there's any of the magic we once had."

"Don't wake me up," she sobbed, "this is just another one of my crazy dreams."

I pinched one of her nipples, hard, then picked her up and laid her gently on my bed. I stripped myself, then started working on her body with my mouth. She was in awe.

"Is this really happening, is my husband going to make love to his whore?"

"Quit saying that, you're my wife, not a whore."

I poised myself above her, my hard cock just touching the entrance to the vagina I had made love to for fifteen years. She stopped breathing, just staring up into my eyes. I slowly entered her snug quim.

"Please relax Casey, I'm going to make love to you, not punish you, that's over," I continued to push deeper into her warm sheath.

"I can't help it, I can't believe this is happening, I love you, oh Les, I love you so much, I want to feel you throb inside of me," she bucked up at me with every stroke. I couldn't hold it...

I laid down beside her. "You didn't come, Casey"

"I'm sorry, I was too tense, I wanted it to be the best I could give you. I still can't believe you were inside of me. I promise, I'll go crazy on the next one. Please come into the shower with me, I don't want to let you out of my sight. I'm so afraid you might not be here when I come out."

We got into the shower and she made a corkscrew out of a wash cloth and pulled my cum out of herself. We soaped each other and I sucked her nipples. She sucked my cock until I was erect again. I picked her up and lowered her down on my cock as she wrapped her beautiful legs around my hips. I pushed her against the shower wall and humped into her.

"Oh, yes, Les, give me your wonderful hard cock, I'm going to come for you, I need you so badly, darling... harder... deeper... oh jeeezzz..."

I felt her warm fluid gush down my cock. I kept stroking, unable to get enough of her pussy, that wonderful love hole I had stroked a million times. She came again, keening, clenching, humping... Yes, this was my Casey. After she came the third time, I blew into her, pushing her over the edge for her fourth body wracking orgasm.

I pulled out and stood her up on her rubbery legs. She went down on her knees and pulled my softening cock into her mouth, trying to suck the last drops of juice out. She cleaned herself out again, then dried each other off. When we got back into bed, she pulled into me so hard, I had trouble breathing.

"Was it just sex, Les? Or do you still have some feelings left for me?"

"I love you, Casey, I've always loved you... but now, there's someone else too. She's a wild thing, she made me realize I could still make love. She told me a week ago I would make love to you... I told her it was nonsense but she was right."

"It's OK, Les, I forfeited my right to your monogamy with my infidelity... If you can sleep with me when you are home, I will never ask for more. I will never interfere with your other lover, or lovers for that matter. I promised I would never be with another man and I will keep my promise too. Besides, why would I, when I have the best? I've had the very best for fifteen wonderful years of my life...

"Oh Les, if I could take back that one horrific night. I would give anything..." she was crying into my shoulder when she fell asleep.

I was laying on my back, staring at the ceiling, thinking back to the fateful day of her confession. In those previous years, I should have been paying a lot more attention to her feelings. I had never given her any explanations of the signs I had on my body and clothes. I took her trust for granted and when her trust broke, I threw her aside, never once considering her feelings, only my own self centered emotions.

She needed me desperately and I only punished her. Her suffering fueled my hate and resentment. I was a coward, running away from the problem, rather than trying to understand it and heal it. I knew that now, and now I only wanted to make up for it. I hugged her relaxed body and drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke, she was smiling up at me.

"I've been awake for some time" she said, "just watching you sleep."

"Casey, we have to get dressed and go upstairs, I want the girls to see us together when they get home."

I laid down on the couch in the living room while she fetched a couple of glasses of white wine. We toasted our love for each other and drank deeply. She laid down on top of me, nestling her face in my neck while I reached around her ass and stroked her inner thigh. She pulled her body forward and bared one of her breasts for my mouth.

That's the way our girls found us. I felt soft kisses and warm tears on my cheek.

"Our prayers have been answered," Melissa sobbed. They were both bawling. I felt a little embarrassed as I pulled my mouth off of Casey's hard nipple.

"We're going to bed," Casey smiled, "If you hear noises from our bedroom, they will be the screams of your mother's pleasure, I hope we don't keep you awake all night."

Melanie blurted out, "I hope we can watch you some day..." she immediately blushed.

"Maybe," I said, "when you graduate from high school and before you go on to university, your mother and I will demonstrate our love for each other."

Casey and I went to our bedroom and stripped.

"Our lives have changed, Casey, but I still do love you and I know you love me. I'll do my best to put that beautiful smile back on your face. Now, let's make love again, I can't get enough..."

"Nor I, of that big thick cock. God, I love to feel it inside me."

Casey was a very athletic woman and could contort her body into unbelievable positions during our lovemaking. But her favorite position was on top, where she had complete control. Pillows prop me up in a reclining position, while I suck and nibble her nipples. She can aim my cock to exactly where she wants it to hit her sweet spots. By controlling the pace, she can tease herself to produce orgasms that are truly explosive.

My favorite position is a modified missionary style. She props her head and shoulders up with pillows and uses her arms to pull her knees up to her shoulders, such that her ass is curled upwards off the bed. My stroke first hit her g-spot then continues down her love tunnel until it bottoms out. If we're really lucky, we come at the same time and it brings tears of joy to her eyes.

...When there is love and great sex, it's the most incredible feeling in the world...

--

When I got back to the office the next morning, my boss George, asked me to lead the team of Diane, Greg, Ron, and myself for more negotiations again in the Orient. I agreed, but told him we needed to make a small change.

"We have a bit of a problem. Greg has recently married and wants to spend more time with his bride. He has approached me and asked if he could switch with someone else. I recommend Tammy, she wants to travel, and is easily as competent as Greg."

George said it was OK with him as long as I thought the team could remain effective.

I related everything to Casey that night and told her that Tammy and I would likely be copulating during our absence, that I could no longer do without a woman for that length of time.

"Yes," she said, "I know Tammy, give her a good porking while you're gone, but please remember who's waiting for you at home."

Casey and I again made intense love that night, I think she wanted to prove that she was always going to be a better lover than any other woman. I believed it too.

--

Friday night, I was again back at Sandy's place on the lake. She greeted me with a one hour fuck but the magic was no longer there. After we were done, she started the discussion.

"Preliminary tests show that Sheryl is pregnant, I'm extremely happy for her... I also know that you and Casey are back together, a woman can tell about such things."

She sucked in a breath, "I so much wanted it to be you and me, but I realize that will never happen... Les, I want to have children too, not out of wedlock, but with a lifelong mate, a man who I can love and one who will love me. I don't know if I will ever find him but I must try... You may have thought that you were the emotional cripple in our relationship but you were wrong, it was me. You have shown me how much love I can give a man, and I will always be deeply indebted to you."

After that, she treated every orgasm she as if it would be her last. When we parted on Sunday, I told her I would not be able to see her for another three weekends, since I would be on the other side of the Pacific.

...We kissed and hugged and shed a few tears. We both knew it was over...

--

The next Tuesday, my team left for a two week trip to the Pac Rim. On our way over, we discussed sleeping arrangements. Rather than getting four separate rooms, we decided to opt for a two bedroom suite with a hot tub, a huge balcony, and other amenities.

Tammy handled herself very well in the negotiations but not so good in bed. She insisted on driving my pole into herself as far as she could. By the end of the second night she was too sore to fuck anymore.

Our first set of negotiations was expected to take six days but we managed to finish in four. We celebrated by lolling around in the hot tub, drinking bubbly. As the evening progressed, the girls got frisky. Diane started the discussion on sex.

"As you know, Ron and I are planning on getting married, but we have one stumbling block. I think I'd like to swing but he's not happy with the idea. Now might be the perfect time to find out what it's all about. What do you two think?"

Everyone fell silent. Ron was pissed, looking like a man whose marriage engagement had just ended. Tammy was agape, her eyes darting back and forth between Ron and myself. I think she was worried about my reaction more than anything.

Diane just smiled, keeping her eyes fixed on mine. She was a 28 year old tall blonde, almost six feet with a very nicely proportioned body. She didn't have Tammy's large tits but they looked to be a very nice handful.

I stood up, my semi erect cock pushing against my trunks. "Let's give it a try. We'll meet back here in the hot tub in an hour."

Diane and I got out of the hot tub, peeled out of our swimsuits and toweled off. All the way to our room, she never took her eyes off my equipment. When I looked back, Ron had moved next to Tammy and pulled her top off, giving him access to her nipples. He immediately took one into his mouth and his hand disappeared under the water between her legs.

I laid Diane down and ate her bare pussy. She was a lot more animated than Tammy. After she came a second time, she offered to suck my cock, but I was more interested in exploring her depths. I was hoping she would be deeper than Tammy and wasn't disappointed. I was all the way in, pushing my cock into the end of her hole.

"Les, that's such a wonderful cock. Ron is as thick but he could never reach the end of my cunny. Let's hump, I'm going to come often."

She did. She was so horny, I had the feeling she could have continued for hours. After I came the second time, I told her the hour was up and we had to get back to the hot tub. Ron and Tammy were still in the other bedroom, grunting and moaning. While we waited in the hot tub, Diane sucked my cock. She was good at it.

...The partner switch became permanent for the rest of the trip. Diane and I kept each other well drained...

--

Over the next year, negotiation methods changed. With the advent of video cams and high speed satellite communications, we now did most of our long distance negotiations by video conferencing. We could put up a collage of each team on the same screen. It did have some advantage in that we could archive the proceedings and review them before resumption the next day.

My travel time fell to almost zero. Ron and Diane split up and Ron married Tammy after her belly rose. Tony and Diane quit and joined different companies. I never heard from them again.

I never found out who set me up with that lap dancer. I suspected it was the group of negotiators, though I never knew if it was meant to be malicious or as a gratuity.

The police never found Frank and Bart, the two men who had repeatedly raped Casey. I could only hope that they also got infected and that their dicks fell off as a consequence.

I never heard from Sandy or Sheryl again, though I learned through the grapevine they were living together. Sheryl gave birth to twin boys.

I was back in Casey's saddle again. It seemed almost like old times, like it was before that horrific night. But things were never quite the same. During our first fifteen years, we gave our bodies solely to one another. I loved to do a very thorough job of oral on her, she truly had the most beautiful pussy of any woman I'd ever known.

But it was different now. When I tried to tongue or rim her vagina, it didn't taste the same. Maybe it had something to do with the STDs she'd had. Or maybe it was a subconscious mental block, remembering there had been fortysome stinking, disease ridden cocks in there. Casey also suffered from the experience. She wasn't as enthusiastic about doing oral on me either, no doubt remembering all the cocks she had in her mouth.

That missing part of our lovemaking probably contributed to my later bizzare behaviour. After Sandy and the other young women I'd had, I began chasing younger pussy. Even though I tried to convince myself I still loved only Casey, I kept after the fluff.

Casey tried very hard to hold things together and at times, so did I, staying away from those bimbos for months at a time. But every time I fell, she knew, and it hurt her badly. Finally, after two years, she couldn't take anymore and petitioned for a divorce. At first, I begged and pleaded, but we both knew I wasn't going to change.

The twins blamed me for the breakup. I never knew if Casey told them about that fateful night.

I moved out and a year later, the girls graduated from high school and went on to university in another city. Casey sold the house and moved with them, buying a three bedroom bungalow for the twins and herself. She went back to teaching.

Even though I had many other women, the absence of Casey and the girls left a huge void in my life. Somehow, I always believed that time would heal our wounds and we would get back together. That hope ended after the twin's sophomore college year when I got an engraved invitation to Casey's wedding.

Three days afterwards, I received a letter from Melanie, asking me not to attend. She said her mother still cared for me and that my appearance would make things very awkward. She also promised to write once in awhile, but that she and Melissa never wanted to see me again. I cried that night, cried for the loss of my family.

A few months later, Melanie sent a large framed picture of Casey, Melissa, and herself. Casey sat between them while the two girls stood beside her. She wore the same wedding dress as the one we were married in. The girls were gorgeous but none as beautiful as Casey, she took my breath away.

--

During the ensuing years, the twins graduated and married. Melanie sent a note and family pictures about once a year. That was as close as I would ever come to seeing any of them again...

EPILOGUE

I awoke from my dream, the same dream I'd been having for many years. Casey and I were in our happy home when the twins were small. I held her beautiful body close to mine as we danced around our living room floor, smiling at each other, whispering little love words.

My eyes snapped open, aching arms empty. Yes, Casey and the twins were there, smiling down at me... but it was only the faded picture of the three of them, hanging on the wall beside my bed. I desperately wanted to go back to sleep, to relive more of that happy dream.

But as always, it didn't happen. My one room hovel closed in on me, sink full of dirty dishes, unwashed clothes piled in a corner, a half bottle of cheap wine still on the kitchen table.

Opening my only window to the late afternoon sun, I tried to air out the incredible stench.

There was no letter from Melanie in the mailbox, hadn't been one for almost a year, another low point to start my day.

Stumbling to the washroom, I paused to study myself in the mirror, red puffy eyes rimmed by thinning grey hair and a grizzled beard, those haunting eyes staring back at me, taunting me, daring me to ask if Casey and I could have made it... A stupid musing. Of course we could have, I loved her... I only had to try a little harder...

Far too late now, they were all gone; Casey, my girls, my unknown grandchildren.

Shaving in front of my reflection, I wondered what they were doing at that very moment. Were they all at some family gathering? Enjoying their loved ones, laughing, hugging each other? Did they ever think of me?

With a sound somewhere between a sigh and a sob, I climbed into my cleanest dirty shirt and cinched up the belt under my overhanging gut, getting ready for my date with the fat cook from the greasy spoon down the street. Well, at least she would spring for my dinner.

...I sure hope she's a better fuck than that sloppy old cunt I had last Friday...

THE END