Where do I Begin?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my lips around the fingers and sucked, using my tongue to lick it out of the gap between fingers.

She liked my new effort better, and gave me a moan of approval for my sucking. Again the fingers went into her hole, and again I waited. They came out and I cleaned them.

This time, the semi-wet fingers went somewhere else rather than back in between her legs. Running quickly down my front, they reached my groin and felt what was hiding there.

Well, her hand sent my nerves spinning, electrifying my body. As if she could read my mind, the fingers wormed their way over my waistline and down into my underwear.

They wrapped themselves around my manhood and gripped.

I practically came on the spot. I actually don't know why I didn't, I felt exactly the way I should when I cum, except, I didn't. The sensations of her hand around my meat sent sparks shooting through my body. My hands, having a mind of their own, rose and undid the belt and fly on my pants, letting the pressure below spring upwards. She flicked the underwear off my cock and took it naked in her hand. First, she used her forefinger to rub my tip, making me arch my back and push my hips upwards into her hand. If I got too excited, however, she would dig a fingernail into some part of my manhood, and I'd settle again. This went on for almost ten minutes, her finger flicking and rubbing all around the head of my penis.

Ten minutes after she began this, she changed position and rubbed her hand up and down my length. Most exciting of all was that she used my own pre-cum as lube, rubbing her hand all over my tip and wiping it on my shaft. By the time she was wanking me fully I was well covered in my own lubricant and throbbing like crazy. This also went on for a surprising amount of time, much longer than I ever would have lasted on my own. Again, throughout the whole thing I felt as though I was coming, hard, but I wasn't. It was the most incredibly but also the most odd sensation I'd ever felt.

After what must have been twenty minutes of this, her cum-covered hand left my cock - throbbing, red and totally turned on - and she licked it clean. For my part, I just sat back, panting, sweating, my pants now fully down and my shirt unbuttoned, my cock sticking up from between my legs. She took her time, cleaning her hand so well that she'd have made a cat shamed. I took the opportunity to look out through the windscreen, and what I saw surprised me.

The landscape around was much more barren to what I was used to - nothing but dirt and hills for miles. Ahead of us was a large hill, looming closer and closer, a tunnel entrance bored into the side facing us. I also noticed, for the first time, that her speed had risen. Probably around 110, if I guessed correctly. I had little idea where we might have been going, as I rarely left the city and the outer landscape was alien to me. However, I was vaguely aware of another small town about forty kilometres out of the edge of the city. I wondered if we were going there.

It was as I was wondering where we were heading that her hand returned to me and my mind no longer had time to think about locations. My next adventure was ready, it seemed.

As far as I am concerned, it was at this point that my mind truly was no longer mine. Looking back, the whole situation was incredibly suspicious. The mysterious beauty, the person I didn't know a jot about, is my partner and wants to take me home. Then she's literally fucking in the car, while driving. Plus, for some reason, my whole being - mind and body - were responding to her perfectly. Not coming when I usually would, my mind clearing so totally when I began to think about where we were, my automatic trust of the babe that had in truth practically kidnapped me. But, again, at the time I just went with it. By now I wasn't even needing to think things like, I must be having the best luck any man has ever had, or, I must be off my face in my MindLess, or something. No, my head was thinking one thing at a time, and that thing was her.

Her hand came back out, resting on my chest. I looked down at it, as it felt its way around my body. It went down my front, then up, over my shoulder, and behind my head. As strange as this was I let it do its thing, and pretty soon I was rewarded. It pulled my head across and down towards her crotch, where I saw a big wet patch soaking through her pants. I automatically brought my hands to help and began to search around her waistline for a purchase, to pull her tight clothes down. But a sudden thought in my head, clear and strong as a hammer, suggested that she wouldn't like me to pull her pants off just yet. Maybe, she'd like me to rub her slit through her pants, give her wet patch a lick and arouse her more. So I did. I began to rub her hole through her pants, and I gotta say, for someone with so little experience, I did a pretty proud job. I had her legs spreading wide and her lips parting for me. I swear, I felt that wet patch get twice as wet as i inhaled her heady musk and lapped up the warm patch.

I was doing so well that she rewarded me. All of a sudden, as though it was any bright idea, I thought she might like it if I pulled her pants down and pleasured her with my tongue. So, again, I did. I found it surprisingly easy to slip the tight pants over her impressive booty, but with a little worming and some hip-shaking from her, they were around her ankles. She spread her legs as widely as she could in the driver's seat and I dived in. My mouth contacted her slit and I tasted her sweet juice at once. It filled my mouth with the most pleasing sensations I've ever tasted, and my tongue has never felt anything as soft and pleasing to lick as her vagina lips. I tasted every corner of her, sucking her clit until it was red raw, throbbing and as exposed as possible. Then, I gently squeezed it between my fingers while my attention returned to her hole itself. I went as deep as my tongue could and licked everywhere it was possible, which was an impressive feat for a man squashed into a smaller space than an employee office.

I suppose I must have been pretty good, because I felt the car pulling over, and before I knew it, she was turning off the car. I never stopped, not wanting to and not wanting to displease her by doing so. Somehow, and don't ask me how, she managed to turn herself 90 degrees so that she was facing me. Her legs went wider, one hanging over the passenger seat, and I had full access to her labia.

I licked, tasted, tonguefucked and fingered that gorgeous woman's cunt until it was throbbing and dripping and until my mouth could physically take no more. She must have cum at least three times, but it was the last one that was the best. My fingers were a blur in her hole and she was openly moaning, almost screaming out, and her ecstatic moans filled my ears and fuelled my fingers. I didn't slow down and I even blew on her clit, stimulating her to the edge. When, finally, she came, she came like a nuke. Her hips shot forwards into my face, and her vagina forcefully contracted around my tongue instantaneously, and at the same time her hole overflowed with cum. It was so forceful that it shot out onto my face and I licked it all up and sucked it out of her.

But that wasn't all. At the exact moment this happened, as her most powerful orgasm hit her, my penis responded. It was stimulated instantly, as though it was in a vagina, being wanked, sucked, titfucked and stroked all at once. It simply blew, receiving so much sudden stimuli that it ejected. I felt my own hips pulsing but my focus was on her body. Indeed, I only noticed my own cum when I sat back hard, panting, jaw aching, licking my lips, and realised that there were thick wads of cum over the chair in the area where my cock had been floating. I looked down at it in surprise, and then dismissed it. My Mistress could do whatever she wanted to me, and whatever it was, I would like it.

Wait. My Mistress? Whatever she wanted?

The thought was quelled almost before it came.

She spoke for the first time since the store.

'Yes, you are mine now. You belong to me, and you serve my every need.' She said in her mesmerising voice. Despite my own thoughts, I was transfixed. I knew she was right.

'You have been mine since the moment I saw you, but I decided to give you a lengthy conditioning and have some fun on the way.' Her words were filling my head. 'You have reached one of the most climatic physical and mental points that anybody can experience, which is the perfect way to drain one's doubts and inhibitions away.' No matter what she said, it was perfect, like micro orgasms induced by voice alone. She sat there, legs flopped over the steering wheel and the chair, semi-naked, dripping vagina in full view. I sat there too, kneeling on the chair, cock dangling in front of me, staring deep into her eyes, mesmerised by her whole being.

'Sometimes, I choose subjects because they attract me. Sometimes, I choose subjects because I attract them. Sometimes they need me more than I need them. Sometimes...' She toyed lightly with her vagina, lightly running a finger around the sensitive wet skin. 'Sometimes, I play the good girl, and sometimes the bad.' She smiled. 'But enough of that for now. Why don't we go inside? Get cleaned up, maybe have a bite to eat? You and I have much to do together, and I only planned for a few days.' She turned herself back into the seat proper, removed the keys and opened the door, not seemingly in the least bit worried about the pool of juice in which she sat.

I, for one, just stared lovingly at her hips, at the supple ass running over the slippery cum-covered seat and by her beautiful face. She opened the door and stepped out, not bothering to pull up her pants. In fact, once she was standing, she flicked them off altogether. I realised I should follow her lead and I got out too, also not bothering to dress. She turned, and began to stride towards a house that I'd not seen until she began to walk towards it. For a good five seconds, my eyes were absolutely glued to the perfect ass under that dangling shirt, and those soft, soft legs. Then I realised I should be following my mistress and I ran after her, my only item of clothing, my shirt, flapping loosely from my shoulders.

So... That's a pretty damn big revelation, isn't it? I thought so too, once I remembered it. She was incredible, still is. I can't help but feel myself drawn, wishing to be under her control even now. But there's more to come, trust me, and I don't just mean sex. Plenty more.

PART 4

She directed me to the shower, were I cleaned myself up in relative normality. Surprisingly, she didn't come in, though I expected her to. Perhaps I wanted her to, but if she knew it, she didn't show it. When I was done she brought me in a towel - dressed only in shorts. I gazed at my Mistress's breasts lovingly as she handed me the towel, but she merely smiled her flawless smile at me and closed the door behind her. I sat in there for a while, wondering what was happening and when my Mistress was going to let me serve her again. After a while, I got bored and left the bathroom. She was sitting at the table in the kitchen, a large shirt loosely hanging around her shoulders. As I looked at her down the hallway, sitting there peacefully, the mug held in her hands, I thought about just how wonderful she was. She never looked at me, in fact, I'm not sure she even noticed I was there, but I got the idea to check the room opposite the bathroom. I did and found the bed made up and a clean change of clothes waiting for me.

This time when I emerged, she turned straight away and smiled to me. 'Hey, hun!' She said pleasantly, 'Come right on over! I've made you your favourite.' I followed her suggestion and came into the kitchen where a steaming mug was on the table. I picked it up and looked, sniffed and eventually tasted the contents and found it to be an extremely nice cup of hot chocolate. Extra chocolate and extra sugar, plus a dribble of extra strong brandy. just how I always had it. But how did she know?

'I bet you're wondering how I know all the things I know about you, right?' She said conversationally, as if she had read my mind. I nodded, not really knowing what to say, but luckily for me, she didn't need me to speak.

'This is going to be hard for you to grasp, but I'll help you along with... Well, you'll understand as I tell you.' And with that, she began to talk.

'Let me start from the beginning. When I was 19, I signed up for a test program put on by what was then Coke. They needed one hundred people of various sexes, ages and races to server as their test subjects for a brand new revolutionary drink. All we were told before the day was that we would not come under any harm and that every patient would receive five hundred dollars as a reward. Now, I needed the money badly, having just moved out of home, and so I took the chance and signed up. Three days later I was standing in a giant warehouse with a guy wearing a Coke shirt ticking us off on a clipboard.

Once he knew we were all present he grouped similar people together and sent them off with a scientist each. I was in a group of six other girls, all in their late teens. God, there was one sixteen-year-old girl there, looking as scared as is physically possible. And with good reason. For every scientist or Coke-shirt, there was a massive, and I mean massive bodyguard. They were all least six foot. We were taken into another room where there were six chairs with hospital like equipment around them - IV drips, syringes, scissors, that sort of thing. I also noticed that every chair had thick straps.

We were instructed to lay down on the chairs, and one by one, the scientist guy did up the straps. Then, with the big dark-faced man staring at us, he injected an odd brown liquid into us, one after the other. I was last. I heard one girl let out a quiet little scream, presumably the sixteen-year old, as she was injected. The poor girl was sobbing. I couldn't see her, as my head was strapped in place in the chair along with my hands and feet. The girls all took their injections, and then it was my turn. I heard him shuffle over, saw from the corner of my eye the syringe with its load of brown stuff, and, a second later, felt the sting of it going into my arm.

Within a few seconds I felt my nerves slipping away, my apprehensions leaving me. My vision seemed to become clearer and yet at the same time lose focus. A strange, massive calm washed over me and I felt content to be right where I was. I vaguely remember someone screaming - probably that poor sixteen-year-old. I think she was removed, because I remember hearing her screaming fade. Then, the scientist appeared in my watery vision.

"Oh my god, I think we have one!" He'd exclaimed. He beckoned the big bodyguard over, and he came to look. He lifted one of my eyelids, felt my pulse and unstrapped my right arm and lifted it up, letting it fall limply back to the armrest. The scientist was doing something at the desk excitedly. When he was done he came over to me and began to undo the straps holding me down. The big man moved fast, grabbing his arm, but the scientist told him not to work, that he was sure this one was under. The big guy relented and he undid the rest. "Get up, please!" he said, and I did without question. He instructed me to stand, repeat words, raise my arms and touch my toes, things like that. I obeyed his commands instantly, my mind and body responding not to me but to him. As for me, I was just so pleased to follow his instructions. Then the big guy told him to instruct me that I would not respond to his touch. The scientist, after a glance, did so. I accepted the command.

Then I felt the big guy's hand on my arm, lightly running up my arm and over my shoulder. I felt it but I did nothing to stop him. He came closer, ran his fingers around my neck, arms, over my back and chest. He paused to rub each of my tits as he did this, and did the same when he reached my legs, running his hands several times over my inner thighs. He knew his fingers were on my slit, and he knew I could feel it. But I stood there happily, not even blinking at his practical molestation. His hand slowly changed from open to his index finger and this time his big hand made no cheap avoidances. The finger went right over my clothed slit several times, and I felt it getting faster. Still to this day I hate myself for getting wet, but I did, and he surely felt it. I bet his ugly face was smiling at that. I just stared affectionately at the scientist, the one who I'd been... Tied to, I guess. Finally, he had had enough and commanded the big man to stop.

In response he got up violently, going over to the little guy. He bore down over him, but the wily man held his ground and threatened to tell the "director". That seemed to do the trick and he relented, pausing only to throw me a coy wink.

Once he was gone, the scientist came over to me. "I know you can't hear me, or at least you won't remember hearing me, but let me just apologise for that guy. He's a paid watcher, and they answer to the head of this development. Personally, I hate it." He was saying. "Please, lay back down on the bed there. I would ask you if you're ok, after that asshole touched you, but of course you are because I told you to be. Sometimes I hate my job," he went on without pausing, whilst strapping me back in, "but I really can't afford to lose it." He turned, picked up another syringe of clear liquid, and came back to me. "You really are beautiful though... Oh, this world's such a terrible place." He injected it into me, and in moments I began to feel heavy and the corners of my vision blurred. "Such a shame that the world's come to using mind altering chemicals to sell its products..." His words were echoing to me down a long tunnel, and then they stopped altogether and I blacked out.'

She paused to take a sip of her coffee, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. I merely looked at her awkwardly, partially in adoration, partially in curiosity, partially in arousal - after all, her shirt was open, dangling loosely around her large breasts. But she didn't seem to mind, and after another deep breath, she continued.

'Afterwards I woke up lying on my bed, in my apartment. I had no idea how I'd gotten there, the last thing I remembered being the factory, but then I found a cotton patch on my arm, a cheque for $500 and a note lying on my desk.

The cheque was authentic, and the note was typed. It read:

"Dear Subject 12, thank you very much for your volunteering in our project. Thanks to you our scientific progress has been fast-forwarded and we are making vast improvements. You will find yourself in good health. Please, return to normal life. We will contact you if we find anything we need your assistance with further."

Weird as it was, that wasn't all. There was a hand written note at the bottom, only a few words. It had been written hastily. It said; "Be well my friend, scntst" I could only assume someone wrote a note on it without realising what it meant. Days later, as I was cashing in the cheque, It came back to me. "Scntst" was Scientist. The scientist. The guy who I'd obeyed while under the effects of what must have been a "Mind altering chemical". I got home as fast as I could and read up about it. The most readily available mind altering chemical known was Hydroxide 0-1. And it was forecast to be in Coke's new drink, known only as "MindLess."

I made it my business to learn all I could about these mind chemicals and even attended several classes on the matter. As I learned, the memories came flooding back. I'd already remembered the scientist, but the volunteering, the others, of all ages and races, and the emotions. I pursued the subject intensely, but it wasn't until a few months later that I realised I had something new. Every guy I tried to get with suddenly wanted to get with me too, whereas I used to have the worse luck imaginable with men. My boss agreed to give me a rise, and my best friend suddenly started liking movies and music she'd hated as long as I remember. People were acting weirdly towards me, until I got a thought. It was crazy, but I tested it. At work, I concentrated on a girl I really fancied and sent all the most erotic thoughts I could right towards her. Within seconds, her hand was between her legs, and she was biting her lip, breathing hard. I kept pushing, sending her different thoughts. Then, finally, I filled my mind with a very vivid picture of her throwing her head back, screaming out and orgasming right there on the spot.