Where do I Begin?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could this mean that her power, ever present, ever increasing, is actually killing her? If this was right... She could be dead in a matter of years.

On another note, my memories of the situation are slowly becoming crisper; as though with every day I add a new colour or texture to them. Today I remember what it felt like to be inside her; to occupy her body in the way all sexual intercourse demands. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. And with it came another realisation, one even I aren't totally comfortable with.

I think I love her.

After our second fuck session, she retired to her bedroom. She said little more to me, though, I did not feel as though it was my fault. Simply, she was tired and in need of rest. She'd put out a lot of effort today, manipulating two minds at once, and going through two massively long erotic sessions. She did explain to me, however, before she left, that while she occupied me, my mind went into a sort of sleep, a resting similar to a coma but with must more activity. It, and the fact that she'd been channelling refreshing thoughts to me, meant that I felt totally refreshed and rested up.

After she went to bed, I sat down at the table to think about my day. As with her, clothes weren't really important inside. The air was heated and warm, and nobody cared what you wore since it was only her and I. I sat in my large shirt, rested my head on my hands and thought. For the first time that day, I felt alone. Not in a bad sense, but left to my own thoughts. I recapped the day in my head. I got up, fucked around, drained a can of MindLess, went to work, found her waiting for me, fucked in the car, came here, talked, fucked some more, and now I was sitting in this place with nothing but a large shirt covering me and thinking.

For the first time, I took in my surroundings. I was in a spacious living room, modern in its décor, with a quality bench top and pup stool get-up, a large living room table, couch, TV, and other various furniture. There was an incredible view of wide, untainted land - untainted by the hand of man, that is - stretching as far as the eye could see. Green grass, trees. It was late afternoon and the sun cast a beautiful gold over the land, and for the very first time in more years than I could count on my hands, I felt happy. Peaceful. Content - content with myself, content with what was around me, content with the world. I was content to be me, and to be with her. She was magical.

I had absolutely no idea how she came to be a part of my life, or more to the point, why, but I was incredibly glad that she did. She'd already changed me so much that I felt invigorated, refreshed, ready to tackle any shit that you'd care to throw at me. And I truly did. Had she asked me to, without any mental shit, I'd have run a marathon for her, cooked a five course meal and cleaned the entire house, anything. You name it, and for her, I'd do it. Even for the sheer beauty she possessed alone, mental powers aside.

Something was troubling me though. Her tiredness seemed more pronounced than even the extreme fatigue I'd seen before. She almost looked... Older. As if she had put on a few years since she first appeared in that store.

I dismissed the thought with a wave though, as though I was talking to someone about it. No, I theorised out loud. No, she'd just been working hard, doing more than any human possibly can. Surely that'd take it out of a girl? She'd be fine after a sleep. I figured that was a good idea myself, looking back out the window, seeing the sun had gone down and darkness was spreading across the lands. I'll rest too, I thought, and be ready for whatever tomorrow may bring. I went into the first bedroom I'd seen, the spare one, where the bed was made. This was where I'd gone before when I first arrived, after my shower, and found a made bed and a set of clothes. Obviously, she wanted me to sleep in here. No problem. I tucked myself down, turned over, and was asleep in minutes.

Part 5

I woke up the next morning to a soft set of lips around my penis, and smiled instinctively. No take-a-moment-to-remember-where-I-am like in the movies. I knew where I was and I knew what was happening. Thanks, no doubt, to her. Sure enough, I opened my eyes slowly, looked down and saw her head bobbing up and down over my crotch. Her lips were soft, slippery, and her tongue cleaned whatever was inside that mouth. I laid back and closed my eyes, content with the sensations she was providing me. I knew, instinctively - or rather she told me, mentally, that her right hand was down below the bed, two fingers sliding in and out of her vagina. I felt her around my fingers too, felt her as though she were me, and I her.

Again I smiled at this. Why don't you bring it up here for me to clean? I calmly thought. Obviously a good idea, I was rewarded with a fast tracked orgasm, which she sucked up totally. Then, she climbed up onto the bed and over my body properly, and I saw her beautiful nude body. There were no signs of fatigue or weariness here; she was as springy as a teen and as beautiful as... Well, a goddess.

She climbed up over me, positioned her hips over my waiting face and lowered herself. I met her, ready, and began to eat the fuck out of her vagina before she had even gotten comfortable. I sent shockwaves of energy pulsing from between her legs and she squeezed her thighs around my head, but I kept on going with everything I had, and soon enough she came and I lapped it all up. When she'd finally stopped flowing, she repositioned, climbed down so she was over me, and looked down on me.

'Morning, sexy hunk.'

'Morning Mistress.' She gave me a playful slap on the face, and I returned it with a slightly rougher slap on the breast dangling over me. She giggled and lowered herself down onto me.

'What's planned for today?'

'Well,' She paused to kiss me, 'I was thinking we could eat, chat, you know, chill out for a few hours, maybe play a game or something, have a few fucks, and while we're at it, I'll help you with your application to that high-end IT joint. Then, a few more fucks, maybe go out for dinner, fuck some more, and go to sleep. That sound alright to you, babe?'

I paused my gently rubbing of her back to look up at her. 'That sounds fucking perfect, how the fuck did you think of that?'

She giggled and flicked some of my hair back lovingly. 'I didn't,' she whispered, 'You did.'

'Oohh, that explains the amount of fucks we have then...' I said, laughing. She giggled too, her chest bouncing on mine. We both laughed, kissed, and lay with each other. Never had I felt so damn happy in anybody's presence. She was my world.

'I'll never forget you for this,' I said. 'I'll always remember what you did for me.'

Her smile faded, and I asked her what was wrong.

'It's...' she stammered, 'You won't be able to remember me... I have to replace your memories, remember?' she said, and once again, I saw the intense sorrow in her eyes.

'No, I don't remember that!' I said, in mock anger, 'You think you told me and then replaced it?' I said, cracking a smile. She appreciated the effort I'd made to lighten up her mood and smiled back.

'You know, once there was a time when a joke would be the absolute last thing you'd think to say to a girl.' She said to me.

'Yes, and once there was a time when I hadn't met you.' She awed suitably. 'Wait,' I said, 'even a shitty joke like that?'

'Especially a shitty one like that!' she laughed, kissing me playfully. She jumped up, gave my cock an affectionate kiss and asked what I felt like for breakfast.

'My dear, you're the one with the incredible mental abilities,' I said in a posh voice, 'So you must already know the answer to that question.'

'Not yet I don't,' she said, and she placed a finger on her temple and pretended to try incredibly hard to read my mind. 'You want... Bacon and eggs on toast!' She said, giggling.

'Wrong!' I shouted, jumping up out of bed and crossing to her quickly. I gave her a rough kiss. 'Punishment for every incorrect guess is a kiss.'

'And if I get three wrong guesses?'

'You fuck me.'

'Well, my next guess is a plate of rocks and a side serve of grass.'

'Now you're just being silly!' I said, taking a playful swipe at her. She dodged away, giggling, covering her breasts with her hands. Saying something about covering body parts needing a tougher punishment and laughing, I chased her, aiming my hands at her ass. We ran around the house like this, naked, variously dodging and playfully whacking each other's genitalia. It ended up on the kitchen bench with said genitalia locked together, but hey, that's the punishment you get for running away.

She was right. I was a changed man. Hell, I was a brand new man. Gone was the me that desired only a can of MindLess, the guy who's life was one bland grey, totally uninteresting, fit for nothing. Now, my life was full of colour and fun, everywhere I went was a brand new exciting unexplored interest, everything was fun. She'd literally changed my life, and for as long as possible, I'd never forget her.

When I was chasing her around, I almost forgot her mental powers over me. It was almost as though we were out own couple. Just a normal couple, lovers doing lover things, fucking, laughing, playing, being naked, stuff like that. I lost any cares I still had, and I found myself never wanting the moment to end.

The moment was to end, though, but not that day. In fact that day would be the best of my life. The next day, however, would involve the worst bit. The goodbye.

That day, we did exactly what she'd planned - we ate and chatted, during which she told me about how she "changed" herself to fit her chosen ones, fucked, chatted more and fucked again.

'How do you, what's the word, change yourself to each guy or gal you pull in?' I asked her over a coffee and a mug of hot chocolate (with extra chocolate.) She idly massaged her boob while I asked. My dick was sore already after another multiple-orgasm fuck session.

'That's a good question,' she said, dropping the boob and turning to me. 'And an interesting one. Believe it or not, I can change my physical appearance a little to suit different things.'

I did a double take. 'You can change your looks?' I asked loudly.

'No no no, not the way you're thinking,' she said, 'I can't just shape shift. But I can use a similar method to how I made you produce ten times the semen. Hormones in the mind are told where to go, and as I have control over my mind, and more specifically, its subconscious processes, I have total control over my body. Hence, I just send massive amounts of a hormone to a part of my body, say, my vagina, hormones that tell the cells there to expand. With enough concentration and time, I can almost double my size.' She winked. 'Luckily, you knew your size, so I didn't have to guess and force it when we met.' I grinned a little sheepishly. 'But, I can also restrict the hormone flow, slowing the process, or, for a rapid response, send a totally different hormone telling the cells to shrink. In this way, I can alter the way I look slightly.' She looked at me sideways. 'You want me to have bigger breasts?' I was secretly happy with them, but for the sake of the conversation, I nodded. 'This time tomorrow, I'll have put on eight and a half centimetres.'

My jaw dropped. 'That far?'

'Absolutely!' she said confidently. 'Measure me now, and I promise you, they'll look twice as big tomorrow.'

'Fucking amazing...' I whispered.

'And before you ask, I can do a similar thing for you.' Again I looked at her in shock. 'If you ever wanted a bigger cock, I'm your gal.' She winked again. 'But I think you're big enough for me, baby.' She grinned, and so did I, leaned across the bench and gave me a kiss. 'I'm going to shower, hun. Believe it or not, I am still human, and I get sore too, so, no sneaky shower-fucking right now, ok?' She grinned again. 'Not right now, anyway.'

I agreed. 'Of course. Take your time, babe. I'll be here.'

She looked at me, and in that moment I was well aware that I wasn't going anywhere without her command. 'Of course you will be.'

She turned and sauntered sexily to the bathroom, her shirt "accidentally" falling off her shoulders as she went. I stared at her swinging ass until it disappeared into the bathroom, with her only pausing to send me a sly wink in the doorway.

'What a fucking amazing gal...' I said softly after her.

I just realised that I never described her hair. Believe it or not, I never even noticed it until that second day at her house. It was long and bright, a golden blonde. It was practically a bright yellow, it was so bright, and incredibly smooth and clean. Usually, I was a guy who preferred dark-haired lasses, but hers was a very pleasant exception to that rule.

The rest of the morning was whiled away variously lazing around and relaxing with her. We spend those hours lounging around on the couch, chatting about whatever came to mind, watching TV, being all cute together. After several hours of simply being content in each other's presence, she brought out her laptop and plugged a USB into it. I came and sat next to her - giving her cheek a gentle peck, making her smile - while she brought up a document. I had a look and to my surprise saw that it was my unfinished resume, the one I was writing to that high-end IT Company.

'I thought we could get on and do this now,' she started, 'so that, when you're done here, you can pop down and apply. With my help, I guarantee you'll get it!' She said, looking at me and winking. For a second, and only for a second, I wondered if she meant her help writing the resume, or her help doing some mental tricks on whoever I applied to. She began highlighting big chunks of text and deleting them. I started to protest but her mind shushed me and I sat back.

'I know you put some effort into this but this whole section here is totally irrelevant,' she said, 'you don't even need to say how old you are on here. Working age, which you obviously are because you have a job, is plenty.' By the time she was done, there were only three lines of my own text on the page. But she wasn't done there. She took a deep breath, straightened her back, and began to type. I felt her grabbing relevant pieces of information from my head and they appeared on the page. Before long, the whole page was full of well organised, bullet-pointed facts. I merely sat and watched as she worked. Each section was obviously titled, its details laid out below. Everything was relevant, too - none of the space-filling I had done in my old version.

Ten minutes later and she'd produced a professional document. She printed several off, went to fetch them from her printer, and on returning, handed one to me. I read it over. It felt like I was holding the application for a 40-odd very successful businessman, not a mid-twenties guy living in the shittiest apartment block of the city.

'There you go! Now, how hard was that?' She asked me, kissing my forehead. 'Now, go and put those in your room and then come back.' I did as I was told, taking them to the desk in my room. While I was in there, I opened the blinds to let the light in and folded back the bed neatly.

It was still in the mess I'd left it in after I finished eating her out on it. I straightened everything up a little. Then, I realised exactly what I was doing. I never straighten things up. My apartment was a mess of un-straightened, un-organised crap. And here I was, making my bed look good and arranging things. Jesus, she must have really worked some magic on me.

I plodded back down the corridor to the kitchen to see what was next on the list and found her spread-eagled on the kitchen bench with her hand between her legs.

'Oh, there you are!' She exclaimed, out of breath, 'Just the person. Could you possibly help me with this little problem I have between my legs?' She said.

I helped her 'itch' by fucking it hard. I climbed the bench, threw off my shirt and without further ado plunged my suddenly-rock-hard cock into her. It went in without even a hint of uncomfortableness, and I rutted her long and hard. With all the sex, I was surprised her - or for that matter, I - weren't red raw and bleeding by now, but we weren't, so I continued with gusto. Five minutes and the bench was developing a pool of cum dripping from above. I filled her vagina and then flipped her on her front and widened her asshole. I put in two fingers and stretched it wide, making her let out a long and loud moan.

She kept moaning as I pushed my meat into her, and only stopped when I was balls deep. Then, I began to pull myself out. She began to moan again as I slowly, slowly withdrew my length from her ass hole, until I was right out of her. My head hovered an inch away from her ass hole, a string of cum connecting the two still. Then, I leaned forward again and pressed into her. I repeated this, getting a little faster each time. Each time, she let out a moan that would only stop when I stopped pushing.

Eventually, I was thrusting quite fast and she squeezed her ass around my length, increasing the sensations and bringing me to orgasm. She put her hand down to her crutch and fingered herself, and together with my butt-fucking, she orgasmed too. Both our orgasms lasted quite a while, and when it was done she brought her soaked fingers back to her mouth and sucked them clean. Meanwhile, I removed myself, stepped off the bench and stretched my back. I began to walk over to the couch to sit down, but I froze. No. I was frozen.

By... Her.

She had turned herself again and was sitting, legs up in front of her but still spread, staring at me with an intensity that would have shattered stone.

My mind went blank. I turned to face her while below my cock returned to a fully-hardened state.

'I'm not done with you, Mister...' Her voice echoed through my head. It was mesmerising, beautiful, entrancing...

By the time I'd finished with what her voice was, I was already back on the bench. I crawled up to her, leaning against the wall. Her still-dripping vagina came into view and my first thought was to suck it's sweetness, but she directed me to turn and lay on her. I did, getting my head comfortable in between her legs. I could feel her juice through my hair, and it was hot as fuck.

My hand began to stroke my penis slowly, while at the same time, her hand lifted my head a little and her fingers entered her.

We stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes, relaxing and stroking, my mind as blank as a fresh canvas. I was simply content to be where I was. Then, I sat up and she lay down a little more on the bench behind me. I lay back down, and this time I was in her arms. She held me with one arm, gently tracing my chest, while her other began to stroke my cock. My hand found and entered her vagina. She held me there like that for a while longer, until she became bored and sped up. I responded with my fingers. She pulled me off and I splattered my belly. Not long after, I felt my fingers get soaked in warm juice. She exhaled a long breath, and I closed my eyes. For a while, there was just stillness. I lay in her arms, content as a baby, and she caught her breath.

A while later - for all I knew, I'd fallen asleep with my head on her breasts - I woke. She was there straight away, gently instructing me to sit up. I did, and she climbed down. She came around my front and slowly cleaned all the cum from my body. Then, she sat and I returned the favour. Afterwards, she eloped to her bedroom for a while and I took a shower.

The (Temporary) end.

ADDITIONAL: The Breaking of the Mind Discovery, extract from 2015 science insider:

The mind is and always has been one of the focal points of scientific curiosity. Beyond all else, the very thing that enables us to think and wonder as we do has been the one thing that has been out of our investigative grasp. But this year, that changed.