Where do I Begin?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's exactly what she did.

Trust me, I was more shocked than anyone else in the room, despite the fact that they just saw a co-worker spontaneously orgasm, but only I knew why.

From that day forwards, I concentrated on developing my power over minds, until I could openly read and insert thoughts into them. Then, I picked people for whatever reason I liked. It wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be; quite easy in fact. I guess my newfound power over others had also boosted my confidence. No longer was I the shy little girl; I was the master now. I went on the prowl, and so, the first person I pulled in was a really hot guy who works in a café I go to all the time. We were friends, by this time. He's incredibly well built but he told me he's gay. I made him invite me out the back, where he rutted me hard for a full half-hour, bent over a box of cheeses. Not bad for a gay man. He never remembered it. That's how I wanted it to be. It was then that I noticed I even had limited control over their bodies, through sending them physical thoughts.'

She paused for another sip.

'I know what you're thinking, and not because I'm reading your mind. I don't, by the way, just walk around reading everyone else's minds. It takes effort, and I respect privacy. Anyway, your question. So, why did you pick me? Well, that is a good question. Quite simply... You are lonely. You haven't had any company all year.' I was shocked at that. I didn't even say that out loud in my apartment, let alone tell anyone. 'You're getting worse, spending your nights drowning in MindLess and watching TV. You're dying to live, but your life revolves around nothing but working and sleeping.' She looked up and met my gaze. 'So I gave your life back to you.'

I was shocked. How the hell had she gotten these powers? Why was she making people rut her? Why-

'I have no idea how I got these powers, and I make people rut me because I'm a horny ass bitch. I'm addicted to sex and I get it whenever I want it.' As she said this, she looked up at me and winked. 'And yes, this time I did read your mind.'

'But... But what do you do with everyone after you've... Used them? Surely you don't just kiss them on the cheek and leave them to remember it?'

'Please,' She said with slight distain, 'don't say I use them. Use is such a derivative term. I don't use them, I find out what they want, what they crave, and give it to them, just for a while. More often than not, I enrich their life, give them a reason, a strong mind to go out and live. And in answer to your other question,' she went on, 'I don't let people remember what happened. I create new memories for them. It's difficult and by far the hardest part of the job, but I do it to keep my secret safe and to keep the subjects safe. Without the memories, their mind makes up new memories. But they always have a feeling. A residue. A powerful urge, if you like.'

She looked up at me again, and this time I saw sadness in her eyes. 'It's imperative that I remain unknown, or I'll become the talk of the century. I'll be studied by scientists and used as a guinea pig. And,' she looked away, 'In the end, it's better for the people I work with if they don't remember this.' I felt my heart softening, at her obvious upset. Every job has its pain, I thought, and hers is the loneliness she creates in herself every time she lets someone go.

If she read me saying that, she didn't show it.

'I don't normally tell this to my, uh, captives,' she said, not looking up at me, 'but I... I like you. I like your personality. Besides,' she added, another hint of sadness in her voice, 'you won't remember any of this anyway.'

After several seconds of silence, she took a deep breath and looked at me again. Her sadness had gone, and she had the ambitious look about her again.

'So,' she said through a smile, 'ready to go at it again?'

If I hadn't remembered this conversation, I probably wouldn't have believed any of this ever happened. But I remember, as clearly as fucking crystal, her pure emotions as she told me her story. Even a mentally enhanced lady of love can't hide her emotions, and I know, I know with all my heart that she was telling the truth.

I did a little research. According to the Mental Metal, a scientific magazine dedicated to mental research, a naturally occurring chemical in the brain, Strontium III Hydroxylase, reacts in a very specific way with the chemical Hydroxide 0-1 upon contact. Unfortunately this chemical can only be found in human brains and breaks apart when not supplied with living energy. Hence, no one has been able to get any Strontium III Hydroxylase to experiment with.

Here's my theory. When she was injected with the pure liquid form of Hydroxide 0-1, it reacted with the natural Strontium III Hydroxylase in her mind and gave her these abilities. The magazine also says that it rebuilds itself upon reaction with the natural chemical. Hence, the powers not only stay, but they grow. If I'm right, this means that her power isn't just with her for life, it'll continue to grow more and more powerful as she grows older.

I did a prediction based on some magazine facts. Give or take about five years, by the time she's sixty, she should have an overbearing will-power over almost any chemical and material known to man. That pretty much means that anything is within her power. Manipulable, alterable. Only the last three chemicals as per the periodic table have molecular bonds that are too powerful for her will to break... Yet.

She led me into a lush room filled with cushions, bean bags, blankets and other soft things. It looked like an ordinary bedroom except that in place of wardrobes, cupboards, tables and desks, were various soft sitting devices. There was a massive four corner bed in the centre of the room against the wall. It was massive, probably capable of bedding four people comfortably without anyone feeling anyone else's cold feet. She directed me to sit on the bed, and she sat opposite me.

'Before we begin, is there anything you want to ask me?' She said, as she casually flicked her top off her shoulders.

'Well, there is one thing...' I began, trailing off. I looked at her for several seconds, and when I realised she wasn't going to read it for me, I continued. 'These things I feel about you. Are you putting them in my head?'

She smiled lightly, and I knew she was.

'Do you feel that?' She said.

'What?'

'Do you feel that I am capable of putting thoughts and feelings into your mind?'

'I- Yes, I do.'

'There is your answer.'

It took me a moment to work out that she'd actually made me feel that. She'd answered my question exactly the way I'd first thought to ask it.

'Yes, I am capable of sending strong emotional impulses to people,' she clarified, 'for example...' A wave of superiority washed over me, and I suddenly began feeling above her and everything else. Then, it changed, and I felt below her, below everybody, destined only to serve. I realised I recognised this. Firstly from work, and secondly, from the car ride up here.

'I like to use this one a lot,' She whispered, 'I'm a natural dominant.'

Next, I felt incredibly overjoyed, at peace with the world. Then came disappointment, unhappiness. She gave me a few more examples, the last one being extreme arousal. This one didn't wash away.

'I already know exactly what you crave...' She whispered, crawling sexily to me. 'And I will change myself to fit exactly with that. You will have the most fun you can possibly imagine,' her soft voice whispered, drawing me into her control, 'and it will be, in every way,' she paused for effect, 'Perfect.'

She raised her right hand and used it to hook my head gently closer to hers, meeting me with a soft kiss. As we it happened, she slowly got more aroused, sucking on my lips and adding the occasional lick. She kept it going though, only breaking the connection to re-initiate it with a new kiss - to have another soft suck at my lips or flick them lightly with her tongue. As she worked to arouse me, I felt my consciousness slipping away, but unlike in the car, I willed it to happen now, openly wanting her to control my thoughts. She obliged quickly, and a minute later my final independent thought was replaced with erotic imagery.

Her mind openly filled mine, and I actually heard her minds' voice echoing in my own. It spoke softly of the most arousing things; of deep, sensual lovemaking, of violent, loud, animal rutting, of her pleasuring my body in more ways than I'd imagined in my life, of me serving her the same incredible erotic acts. I simply let me body go, knowing one-hundred percent that she'd take control of it too. She did, and with it I surrendered fully to her will. Admittedly, she was brilliant. No part of me was left hanging. Simultaneously, her mind fully occupied my body and hers, moving them together as one. Later, I would have a memory of her exclaiming how totally I let myself go, and how much she was able to take me over. Her mind became a part of my own and the two were one. As such, our bodies were more synchronised than they ever could have been without her mental control.

As for the physical, my hands removed my pants, and hers did likewise, and then we were both naked. Her ample breast rest lightly on my own chest, and her already wet slit lightly tickled my meat, which, no doubt thanks to her, was harder than if I'd taken a bottle and a half of Viagra. She ran her hole over it, full length, from the very bottom of her slit just on my head, right down, slowly, pressingly, until my balls were pressed just above her vagina. She continued this fucking of my cock, without it actually entering her. She supplied the most incredible moans, her breathing coming fast with the activity. She did this until she was leaving my shaft soaked, every stroke up and down wetting it more. Once she was wet enough, she raised her hips and looked down at my cock. As if it knew, it hardened even more, and she sat down on it. It slid in perfectly, popping in between her vagina lips easily with the pre-cum covering both my dick and her hole.

By now of course both were de-sensitised, so she proceeded to bounce herself up and down on me, her tits flopping after her. I just put my hands on her hips and let her lead. Despite her total control over me, I felt myself nearing orgasm all on my own. Obviously one so powerful that even my great Mistress couldn't dictate its arrival, she merely sped up, moaned louder and brought herself to the same climax.

When they hit, they hit together, and they hit hard. Her vagina tightened so hard around me that the cum was literally squeezed out of me, and, both thanks to the intense arousal and her vagina's pressure, caused it to shoot out like a bullet from a gun. I felt it firing out so hard that it hit her back wall, and combined with her pressure around it, made the rubbing - for she was still bouncing up and down on me, riding me hard - twice as intense. I felt the orgasm come and go, and was building another one within minutes. Obviously, she had the power to override the frequency restrictions on men. Just as well, as her slit began to tighten again, and I knew she was ready to go again. I, for one, was more than happy to oblige her.

By the time she deemed we needed a position change, we'd cum three times, and it was beginning to pool below our genitals. To fix this, she made me lick it up. And that I did, cleaning our juices off the bed. Meanwhile, she arranged some pillows and a beanbag on the floor in front of the bed, and laid herself across them, stomach down. Once the bed was suitably clean, she made me come over and kneel behind her. If I'd had any mental will power, I'd have known what she wanted without her needing to tell me, but as I was totally under her control, she directed my head towards her rear. Without hesitation, I dove in and have her dripping vagina and asshole the licking they deserved. I barely stopped to breathe, and when I did, it was as close to her as I could, sniffing in her sweet scent. I dug in like it was the first meal I'd had in a week, and her labia was red and fully exposed by the time I was done. Without a word, she instructed my mind to stand and enter her, and my body responded.

I stood, grasped my rock hard cock, and pressed it into her vagina from behind. She let out a moan from her position over the bags, and I took that as more than all I needed to continue. I gave it to her hard, practically shoving her off the mound of bags and pillows, but she held on, screaming out with every thrust. I filled her totally, and I left nothing to chance, adding a finger to her clit. As if she needed more stimulation, she built an orgasm twice as fast, and I felt her tightening around me in what was by now the signature Mistress is About to Orgasm sign. As if it knew, my cock began to pulse as well, and I knew she was making me orgasm with her. We did, and I cleaned her out for good measure. She rolled off and kissed me hard, sucking her juices into her own mouth from mine, before returning to the bent position.

Again, I knew her wishes, of course, and I grasped my meat again and pressed it into her tight pink asshole. The stretch was enough to make me orgasm, and, one mind, one body, it made her orgasm too. It shot out of her vagina, literally splattering on the backs of her legs kneeling below her groin. I didn't take notice of this one though, as the cum from my cock lubricated up her rear and I plunged forward, fucked the life out of it. I must say that it expanded exponentially, were by the end, I was fitting quite comfortably in her. I was only slightly surprised when I felt her asshole tighten almost stronger than her vagina had, but only slightly, and I forced myself further into her. It brought an orgasm out and as usual we came together.

Again I filled her asshole, and again she splattered her legs. This time, however, I extracted myself, feeling absolutely sore by now despite all her mind's supressing, and bend down, sensually cleaning her legs with my tongue and fingers. She seemed surprised at this, and I must say that I felt as though the idea had come about all on its own. Nevertheless I cleaned them up for her, and she rolled off the mound of soft things, flat onto the floor. I laid over her, to the side, my limp body resting lightly on my Mistress's. We stayed like this, only breaking the stillness for the occasional kiss. No words - or thoughts - needed to be shared. We simply lay, as one.

Half an hour of relaxing later and I felt myself again, and well rested, too. Odd, considering the fucking intense day I'd had, but thanks no doubt to Mistress's mind. I stood slowly, stretching as though I'd just been asleep, which, in a sense, my mind had been. I grabbed my shirt and hers, helped her up, kissed her passionately, and helped her to put the shirt on. By now, she looked visibly tired. I worried about her, and asked about it, but she merely waved me off and told me she'd need to sleep soon. Nevertheless, she sat on the bed coyly, tapping the space next to her in an inclination to sit. I did so, unworried about my almost-nudity.

'So,' she said through a long sigh, 'Any questions now?'

'Well...' I thought, thinking back through our intense fuck session, 'I do have one. How did you make me cum so many times, and so frequently?'

She smiled warily, but not unkindly. 'Firstly, the "inbuilt" restriction on men's ability to orgasm, one that usually dictates a rest time of about twenty minutes, lies in the mind. If I have control over your mind, I have control over your mental restrictions. This one is no different, merely harder to reach. As for being able to produce mass amounts of it time and time again, the answer also lies in the mind. The mind controls the balls with hormones, which, ironically, the testicles produce.

I simply made them produce more of the hormone that tells them to produce the fluid in orgasms, semen. Essentially, I put them on overdrive for an hour or two. You wouldn't have felt it, but they produced nearly eight times the normal amount, which gives you, if you carry the average amount most men do, nine fully juiced orgasms. Most men can make one normal one, and perhaps a slightly drier one. I put you into mass production, and hence, you had enough for nine stored.'

'Oh my god... That's incredible...' was all I could think to say.

'Anything else? Please don't be afraid to ask any questions you have. I won't read them, you may ask freely.' She sounded tired, but her voice was eager and her eyes sparkled.

'Well...' I mused. I knew there was something else. 'Ah! Did you tell me to clean off your legs at the end?'

'No, I didn't.'

'But you had total control over me. I wasn't thinking anything for myself; how could I have had an independent thought?'

She ran a hand fondly over my face as she spoke. 'I slowly gave you back control as we went. Like the frog in the saucepan metaphor, I slowly gave you back your will so you wouldn't notice, and so that you'd continue going ahead one hundred percent without any inhibitions. Believe it or not, at the end, about when you had your last orgasm, you were running totally off your own mind.'

My face said it all; I was shocked, but some part of me knew it. It explained my question perfectly.

'I'd like to add,' she went on, 'that you let me in really damn well.' I listened intently as she spoke. 'And I mean really damn well. You consciously, fuck, voluntarily moved your own consciousness out of the way for me. You made it incredibly easy, to the point where I was able to inhabit you totally. It wasn't the stress it usually is because you let me use your mind. Often it takes concentration to forcefully inhabit someone like that, but with you, it was like...' She paused while she thought of the words, 'it was like you wanted me to think for you. Like you wanted me to be your mind. Quite simply, I've never felt anything like it before. Thank you.' She smiled up at me, and I found myself smiling back.

The latest edition of Mental Metal came out today. I read it eagerly, expecting some new nuggets of information possibly relevant to her. What I found was relevant, but not exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Theoretical research into the side effects of mentally altering chemicals recently performed by the scientists at GMDI revealed several staggering and possibly lethal effects on the fragile human mind. GDMI's scientific consultant for psychological issues states that "there are little known facts about mind altering chemicals, and we are still in the infantile stages of discovery in regards to this field of science.

But make no mistake; this, like any other chemical, has effects on the human body. As far as the human race is concerned, everything has a positive and a negative. There are hundreds, if not thousands of positive effects mental chemistry could have. But, do not be blinded by the fool's gold that is mental chemistry; it is a dangerous and lethal area, and there are equally as many negative effects it will have on the human body and mind as well as positive ones that we simply do not know yet, and quite possibly will not know for many years yet. Our recent studies based on computer generated models show that while there may, and there is a very big if on all of this, be some "positive" effects on the human brain, such as enhanced telepathic power, increased stamina and will power, the negative effects equal or even overpower the positives.

The infinitely small and delicate pathways in the mind on our models degraded tenfold under the stress the enhanced power flowing through them put them through. Within ten years after "initiating" the chemical reaction, some of the pathways had broken down completely. Irreparable damage of the neural pathways can lead to total brain failure. Of course, these pathways break and rebuild every day in our minds, but the chemical reaction and the sheer power thereof simply burns them out like a massive voltage travelling through an earphone cord. The cords, inevitably, burn out, melt, and die. To anyone stupid enough to experiment with the chemicals capable of having this effect, if there were any, I would say this; cease immediately. Though it may be too late, stop whatever reckless experiments you may be making, as, I guarantee you, you will do nothing but kill yourself trying."