Where do I Begin?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a leading scientific biological research facility, the world recognised neutral organisation spearheading the campaign into the unknown about our very selves, a discovery was made this year that shattered the egg-shell on the mental unknown.

This year, a new chemical branch was discovered - something only found in living multi-cellular organisms - more so, it is only found in incredibly small quantities in living cells. More than that, it's a chemical so small, but yet so dense, that it should occupy both the atomic numbers '2' and '129'. Hence, it, and the five other chemicals discovered not long after it, were grouped into their own chemical table. They were examined, tested, extracted. And they wasted no time in applying the chemical prefix set aside years before - 0-1. 0-1 would be applied to all chemicals that affect biological progress - moreover, mental ones. And that's the thing with these chemicals. They affect mental processes specifically. From now on, anything with 0-1 on it would be known and recognised as a mind altering product by law.

An important thing to note on mind altering agents bearing the 0-1 prefix is that they cannot be traced. The fact that the whole process that alters the mind actually has to happen in a living brain means that it's nigh on impossible to even detect it happening, let alone trace it afterwards or mimic it happening. It's an incredibly small, organic reaction that has no side effects, by products or waste traces.

. . . . .