Where's the Turkey Baster?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow direct his penis towards her sister's butt and yanked it. She paused for a moment to spit on her hand and then spanked his monkey. Wayne was in a state of total confusion. He recognized the angry in her voice and realized none of it was directed at him. He was relieved to learn that he wasn't going to jail.

As she masturbated him she screamed,

"Do you have any idea how terrible it is to grow up with someone who is effortlessly better than you in some many ways? And the real blow is she is so nice. If she lorded her superiority over me or teased me for my short coming, I could hate her, but she's cheerful and kind. Damn her!"

Her strokes soon had his balls churning. With a loud cry, he came and shot his load all over the cute little butt in front of him. She milked him getting every last drop to fall on her twin's perfect derriere. His cock was sore from her rough treatment. He removed her hand worried she just might rip his dick from his body.

There was silence and stillness. They were each frozen staring at Whitney's cum covered ass. Each was embarrassed. Wayne broke the silence saying,

"I know how you feel. I know exactly how you feel. In my case, everything I am or do pales in comparison to my father. He is bigger, stronger, better looking, more athletic, smarter . . . you name it, he trumps me in every category. And just like your sister, he is loving and humble."

"I act arrogant and cocky because I am insecure. I see all of my faults and shortcoming."

Willow was surprised by his candid admission. She studied him for a moment and determined that it was a genuine disclosure. She smiled in an understanding manner.

He added, "I have never admitted that to anyone before."

"I haven't told anyone what I told you. As you can see I am petty and jealous and a real bitch sometimes."

"Are we horrible people?" he asked in a kidding manner, but not completely.

"Probably," she responded. They shared a laugh. She added, "A minster at church once said that the word "human" is just another way to say 'flawed creatures'."

Wayne took a look at this girl with different eyes. She wasn't beautiful like her sister, but she wasn't ugly either. She was real. She had soulful eyes. Most appealing to him was that he felt that he wouldn't have to pretend with her. She understood him. They had shared the same shameful feelings of disappointment in themselves and jealousy of others. It was a big relief.

"I'd like to get to know you," he said in a soft voice.

She was going to make a joke about him just wanting another hand job. That was her standard response to the rare boy who expressed an interest in getting to know her. Put up a wall, humor was always a good defense. She stopped herself and instead said,

"Okay. I'd like that. Maybe we can start now. Will you help me get my sister back to our apartment?"

Together they managed to get the drunk girl into her own bed. They left his dried cum on her butt. She could wonder about that when she woke up.

They stayed up drinking coffee and talking, honestly talking. They actually let their guards down. They fell asleep on the couch. Wayne woke first. She was nestled in his arms. She was warm and soft. It felt right. He went back to sleep.

Willow awoke to find herself snuggling against his chest. She felt safe in his embrace. His hand was on her boob and his hard-on pressed against her ass. She began rocking her ass back against his dick. She guided his hand inside her shirt and rubbed her breasts. She had decided it was time. Time for her to have a win, some pleasure, maybe even love. She crawled on top of him.

Wayne woke. He was sleepy and confused. His groggy state was aggravated by the numerous sounds and sensations his mind was registering. He was overwhelmed with stimuli: her breast felt so soft in his hand, his dick was so hard and his ears heard Willow sighing and cooing as she used his body to give her pleasure. She was dry humping him.

He gave into his desire and pressed his jean clad erection into her. They kissed and groped one another as they rutted. He felt her body shudder as she moaned, "Oh. Oh. Yea!" Her exploding orgasm was followed by a spasm. She became rigid. He was even more excited. He drove into her and splattered his sperm in his pants.

She was still and silence. Wayne was too. A sense of wonderfulness spread thorough their bodies. She opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Morning. I hope you don't mind that I got off using your body to masturbate."

A bewildered Wayne stuttered answering, "No no . . . Not at all."

She kissed him and said, "I like you. I feel safe with you."

"I like you too."

"I haven't done this before," she grew flustered. "I mean cum with a guy. I liked it."

"Wow. She's a virgin too," Wayne told himself incredulously. He said, "I liked it too. Umm . . . I talk a big game, but I've never, you know, done it either." His words re-assured her.

"Cool. We'll be each others first," she said before she snuggled up against him. They lay in each others arms. Neither moving or speaking for fear of breaking the spell.

More conversations and dates followed resulting in marriage. Willow is still a quiet person and Wayne is still a bit of a smart aleck, but they get each other. They revel in the fact that they have found someone who accepts them as they are, flaws and all.

They have a second thing in common that increases their bond. Turns out Willow is a very sensuous, multi-orgasmic woman and Wayne is skillful lover. They fuck like rabbits.

^^Back to the present^^

After hearing Wayne and Willow's brief explanation as to how they became a couple, Emma asked Jill. "So Jill, how did you and Jack meet?"

Jill giggled, "At a Habitat for Humanity project. I was doing the finish carpentry . . ."

Carrie and Emma gave her a surprised look. Jill paused to explain, "When you grow up on a farm, you learn many useful skills - carpentry, plumbing, how to birth a calf. My dad always said "A farmer needs to be handy with tools and self-sufficient". So I was putting up the moldings and this good-looking guy kept stopping by asking if I need help. I think he just wanted to get out of the sun."

Everyone laughed. Jack blushed.

"I let him help me. We spent the day together. His church was having a pot-luck supper that evening. He invited me. I accepted. I found out the good-looking guy was also a pretty nice guy."

Jack interjected. "I found out this beautiful women was just as beautiful on the inside. I fell head over heels for the sweet, brown-eyed girl with the home-made leather tool belt."

"Ah," Emma said and smiled. Jack and Jill were a perfect match and great people. They were open and honest, kind and generous. A boon to anyone that came in contact with them.

Carrie took advantage of the break in conversation to announce,

"Emma and I want a baby. We are mulling over our options. We'd like to have one of our own."

Love, best wishes and congratulations rained down on the couple from everyone present. Jack asked, "Which of you will carry the baby?"

Wayne who had had a few too many drinks blurted out, "Who is going to be the daddy?" Then he snickered.

His chubby wife, Willow, snacked him on the arm and reprimanded him. "Wayne! Behave. It's none of our business." She added, "Carrie, Emma, This is great news. If you need anything I will be glad to help. Our littlest one is almost ready to move to a bed, you can have her crib."

"Thanks," Carrie responded. She hesitated and then said, "Ah . . . Ah . . . We do have a big favor to ask of all of you." She looked around the room nervously before continuing,

"Emma and I want a child. We'd be happy to adopt. However, the wait for a baby is really long. And well, we were hoping to have our own child . . . one with bits of both of us. Emma is ready to carry the child and . . . I was hoping . . . that . . ."

Willow understood where she was going. She completed her sentence, "You want some Tyler genes in the child."

Emma and Carrie nodded. Jill said, "Were you thinking about a sperm swirl delivered by a turkey baster? It worked for a friend of mine."

Emma answered softly, "Yes. Willow, Jane, Joan, would you share your husband's sperm with us? I should be ovulating tomorrow."

"Absolutely," Jill said. "Children are such a blessing. You two will be great mothers."

"I now how deep the yearning to have a child can be. I was scared Wayne and I might not have kids. God, I was so thrilled and relieved when I finally got pregnant," Willow said. She shuddered remembering those anxious days.

"How does this work?" Joan asked.

Carrie said "If you could collect a sample for us tomorrow morning, I will mix them and use a turkey baster to put the sperm into Emma."

The women all nodded. The men all had happy thoughts as they envisioned the collection process.

^^Back to the present - 9:05 am Thanksgiving morning^^

Joan said, "All is not necessarily lost just because the turkey baster is ruined." The others looked her way.

"We just need a different delivery system. The men can do it the old-fashion way," she said matter-of-factly.

The group processed her words and were surprised by her suggestion. Carrie said with trepidation, "You mean the guys will have sex with Emma?"

"Yes. That method has produced seven children for our family so far," Joan said.

She turned to her daughter-in-laws. "Willow, Jill, I'm okay with it. Are you? Its not like like our men will be cheating on us. It can be as simple as a quick poke. A one time thing that will make Carrie and Emma's dream come true."

JT marveled at his wife. She was going for it and it looked like she might pull it off. It was going down just as they had discussed last night when Joan had said,

"Hey old man, remember back in the seventies when we were young, hot and the most popular swinging couple in town? I think I have a plan that will allow both of us to have sex with Emma. She's gorgeous. I bet she tastes as good as she looks. If we play our cards right, you will be balls deep in that girl and I will have her eating out of my gray haired snatch."

JT was intrigued. Sure fucking a hot twenty-four year old was appealing, but this was his daughter's lover. He did not want to risk his relationship with his daughter by making a ham-handed pass at the love of her life.

He had said, "Joan, let's not do anything stupid."

His wife re-assured him. "I'm going to make the turkey baster unusable and suggest we make their baby the old-fashion way. If it looks like my plan is going down in flames, we can ditch it. But I think we have a good chance to pull this off. Those girls really want a child. My offer will be their only option.

^^ back to the present ^^

Joan did not address the guys. She was certain they would be more than happy to slip a hard one into pretty Emma. She knew she needed to convince the women.

Jill weighed what Joan had said. She was uncomfortable with the idea that her husband would have sex with another woman, but she adored being a mother and did not want to deny that happiness to Carrie and Emma. She wonder, "If not here with these good guys, would the lesbians take a chance with a stranger in a possible dangerous situation?"

She responded to Joan, "Yes. It's a smart, safe way to get Emma pregnant."

Willow had been on board to help the girls out with the original plan. She had collected her husband's sperm this morning by giving him a blow-job. Her brain knew that what Joan had said was correct. Her husband wasn't cheating on her. However, her insecurities and the anxieties she had about her body reared up. She couldn't help it. There was a big difference between using sperm she had gathered and having Wayne deposit it himself in the beautiful, young woman.

Even after all the years she had been married, Willow wasn't comfortable in her own skin. She knew she was not beautiful. Cute was the nicest adjective anyone had ever directed her way. Her body was also more chunky than usual. She had only lost half of the 30 pounds she had gained from her second pregnancy.

She knew that her husband would compare her dumpy body to Emma's slim, fit body and find her wanting. But she didn't want to be the one to deny Carrie and Emma a Tyler child. Willow thought it over. Maybe she didn't have to be the bad guy. Emma was a lesbian after all. Maybe she would reject the idea of having actual sex with the men. Willow asked with pretended concern,

"Emma, would you be comfortable having sex with a man?"

Carrie really wanted a child. She blurted out, "Emma is bi." Carrie was the true lesbian.

Emma was char-grinned. She said, "Thanks Carrie. I hadn't planned to totally expose my personal sexual history, but yes unlike Carrie I enjoy the occasional hard cock."

Jack asked, "Does that mean you're willing to go through with this?"

Emma responded. "Yes, I guess I am. If you guys are."

The guys tried not to look too excited over the prospect of banging a hot piece of strange pussy so they all just nodded and looked at the floor.

Carrie interjected. "I am thankful you all are willing to impregnate my girlfriend." Her deepest fears caused her to add, "Be gently and be quick. Okay?"

Jill tried to break the tension by teasingly adding, "And leave a big load!"

They men muttered that they understood. They were all thrilled with the idea of having sex with Emma. Willow swallowed her objections and went along with the crowd like she always did.

^^^

Carrie and Emma retired to her old bedroom. They stretched out on the double bed. Carrie asked with genuine concern, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. It's what we want. Thank goodness your family is on board with the idea and willing to help us. It isn't happening exactly as we planned, but that's okay."

"I meant actually having sex."

Emma knew Carrie had misgivings about her having sex with men. Even though she allowed her to do a guy a couple of times a year, she knew it made her nervous. She knew Carrie's greatest fear was that Emma would fall in love with a guy and leave her for the fairy tale straight life of a cock, kids and the proverbial house with a picket fence. To re-assure her lover, Emma said,

"I know what you meant. I will be thinking of you and our child when I am with them. I like cock, but I love you. Will you get me ready?"

The two women quickly removed their clothes. Emma was slender, a conventional beauty, Carrie, on the other hand, was a more full figured woman. Her dark hair, dark eyes and sharp facial features made her more striking than beautiful.

Carrie had inherited her mother's ample breasts and round ass which made her happy. She had her father's athletic build. She like that she had some of his height, but she could have done without his muscular thighs. She was dismayed that her boobs sagged. They were slung low on her broad chest. She was also annoyed that her large brown nipples never had the upwards tilt so prevalent among her fellow female classmates.

Emma leaned in and they kissed. Carrie returned the kiss with passion. Their tongues intertwined. Their hands caressed each others face. Carrie rolled over on top. She was determined to mark her territory. She pressed into her partner's soft body.

Carrie wrapped her finger's in Emma's lovely blonde locks, kissed her hard and pressed her tear-drop shaped breasts into the other girl's pert, petite boobs. Their hard nipples rubbed together. When Carrie broke the kiss, she licked and latched on to Emma's right tit. Emma moaned. Both pussies moistened.

Carrie kissed and licked her partner's nipples, switching rapidly from one to the other. She rubbed and gently squeezed her lover's diminutive breasts. Carrie began to slowly kiss her way down Emma's belly to her pussy. Emma welcomed her advance and parted her legs.

Carrie wasn't going to give in to her girlfriend's desire just yet. She licked the inside of Emma's thigh and blew cold air over the wetness. She watched goosebumps rise over her skin. Carrie gently tickled and rubbed the insides of her partner's thighs, occasionally getting within an inch or two of her dripping pussy, but never touching it. Emma's skin, from head to toe, was flushed and her muscles trembled. Carrie's plan was working, she wanted her lover to be super sensitive and begging for satisfaction.

Carrie resumed teasing her girl. She lightly brushed Emma's swollen pussy lips with just the tips of her fingers. Emma moaned sharply and breathed noisily through gritted teeth. Carrie could smell her desire and sensed her agony.

"Please, Carrie . . . please touch me," Emma begged between gasps and moans.

Carrie grinned up at her, "I want you to remember me when those big dicks are pummeling you."

"Carrie!" Emma whined. "Please! Do me!"

Emma was so horny she grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples trying unsuccessfully to ease her distress.

Carrie slowly pressed her mouth against the weeping hot slit in front of her. Her tongue reached out and slowly explored the whole length of Emma's sex. Emma shuddered experiencing a small orgasm. She ran her hand through Carrie's hair, gripped it tightly and forced her face into her aching place. Emma's mouth was open, but no sound came out as finally Carrie's tongue flicked Emma's clit.

Carrie massaged her girlfriend's wetness and spread it all over the soft, sensitive flesh down there. Then Carrie eased a finger inside of her. She added a second and twisted them about inside the smoldering passageway feeling every inch of her partner's incredibly tight vagina. All the while she licked and sucked gently on Emma's swollen clit, enjoying the taste and driving her significant other towards a earthshaking climax.

"Oh, God . . . yes, Carrie, yes . . . that's good. Keep doing that."

Emma moaned and twitched. Her hands were braced on Carrie's head not allowing her to move. Her legs began to shake and her moans rapidly turned to gasps and screams.

"I'm cumming! Oh God!"

Her talented lover pressed her face even harder into Emma's heated cunt. She licked her sweet clit while thrusting slick fingers in and out of her aching pussy. Emma yelled and shook with a tremendous orgasm. She thrust against Carrie with every wave, leaving her lover's face completely drenched.

Emma lay panting for several minutes. After she recovered, she pulled Carrie in tight, gently laughed and said, "Ah . . . Rest assured I will not forget an orgasm like that."

"You better not!" Carrie got more serious and said, "I love you dearly . . . completely."

"I love you too. You are the the one I want."

The girls lay together comfortable with their nakedness. Carrie felt better. She was re-assured that her girl loved her and no one was going to take her place.

^^^

A little while after Carrie returned to the living room, Wayne entered his sister's old bedroom. He was naked under his robe. He was thinking,

"This will be fun. God, I bet she's as tight as a gnat's ass".

Emma was sitting up in bed. She was bra-less under a soft cotton tee shirt. The bed sheet hid the fact that she was not wearing any panties. He was excited over the prospect of banging this cute young thing and he had a firm erection to prove it. Emma was excited about becoming pregnant, but a little apprehensive over having sex with the three Tyler males.

Wayne dropped his robe eager to show her his cock. He was proud of it not because it was exceptional, but because it was his. He asked, "I guess you don't get to play with these a lot. Do you want a taste?"

Emma conscious of her partner's concerns said, "Ah . . . No thanks."

Wayne swiveled his hips causing his prick to wave about. "Are you sure? I won't tell Carrie if you don't tell Willow."

"We better stick with the original plan." Emma lifted the bed sheet slightly inviting him to join her in bed. He grabbed the sheet and lifted it higher than she had planned. He spied her bald pussy and smiled. He had been begging his wife unsuccessfully for years to wax or shave. He was pleased that he was finally going to get to experience a bald beaver.