Where's the Turkey Baster?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JT was stilling sitting on the edge of the bed, He had been happily watching the women play. Emma turned to him and asked, "Are you waiting for an engraved invitation to join us?"

"Get your clothes off!" She ordered.

JT stood and shucked off his clothes. His semi-hard dick flopped about. Joan eased herself onto the far side of the bed. The married couple sandwiched the younger woman between them.

Joan and JT casually ran their hands over the woman's fine body touching and examining each delicious part. Her hand lingered on a breast. She pulled and twisted the nipple to its maximum peak. Emma cooed in response and her sex grew wetter. JT fell in love with the tiny freckles that were sprinkled across the bridge of Emma's nose. He examined them and gave her nose a quick kiss.

Joan said, "You are so young, so beautiful."

Emma smiled. She reached out and hefted one of Joan's heavy, sagging breast and said, "You're a fine specimen of womanly beauty." She loving caressed the orb and brought her mouth to the soft flesh. Joan cooed and moaned saying,

"You're making me wet."

"Let me see." Emma got up on her hands and knees. She lowered her head to Joan's vagina and licked. She was wet and tasty. The flavor reminded her of Carrie. Joan lifted her hips deepening the elicit contact. Then she grabbed the smaller woman's hips and brought her cunt to her lips. They ate each other 69-style.

Emma giggled. She thought it was odd, kind of funny, that Joan would eat her son's sperm. She said, "Now who is wasting the sperm I worked so hard to collect."

Joan laughed and said, "I love two things: men's cum and the nectar of ladies. I can't resist their delicious combination. I'll slurp up any freshly fucked pussy. Don't worry your pretty little head about any loss of baby juice, JT will fill you up."

JT got up, walked around the bed and watched the women pleasure each other. He stopped at his wife's head. Before him was the untanned tiny butt of Emma. He caressed her ass cheeks and ran his fingers down her butt crack. He lingered at her crinkled anus. Remembering seeing her with a butt plug, he was confident she would appreciate his next action. He wet a finger and skewered her asshole.

She responded by pressing into him driving his finger in to the hilt. He dribbled spit on her asshole and sawed his finger in and out of her ass as the girls' tongues searched through every fold of soft flesh in front of them. Their mouths sucked on the others swollen clitoris. Muffled moans of pleasure escaped from their busy mouths.

The room grew warm and filled with the scent of aroused females. The women were gasping for air as they neared their climax. Emma came first. The anal stimulation and the older woman's experienced tongue brought on a glorious orgasm. When she went rigid, Joan fucked her frozen face and brought about her own joyous release.

"Oh . . . Oh. OH. OHHHH."

JT sat beside the women. He softly caressed them as pleasure surged throughout their bodies. Slowly they came down from their highs.

"Mmm. That was a good one," Joan moaned.

"Yes, it was," Emma agreed. She kissed Joan and tasted her pungent essence on the woman's lips. Emma turned to JT and shared the salty, metallic blend that his wife had been feasting on. JT liked the taste and her soft lips. He gripped the back of her head a drew her in closer for a hard, hungry kiss.

Joan laughed and said, "JT, you haven't kissed me like that since. . . last night. You're going to like her."

Joan moved to a chair giving them the bed. They kissed and explored each others body. She liked his hardness. He enjoyed her soft, slight curves. JT rolled on top of her and the slender girl disappeared under his bulk. He worried that he might crush her. However, Emma like it. He was big, strong and so manly.

JT said, "Am I too heavy? Should I get off?"

"No, I like it. Keep you weight on your elbows like you're doing. I like the feel of a powerful man on top of me. I can feel your hard rod pressing against my abdomen. Slip it in me. Go ahead, I'm super wet."

JT lifted up and positioned his cock against her ragged lips. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. She smiled as she felt it pulse. He drove hard into her. She cried out not in pain, but with surprise. Her empty space was suddenly being stretched to the max.

She cried out "Oh!" as her vacant space was suddenly not so empty. Her exclamation was quickly followed by a plea. "More. I want all of it."

With a flick of his hips, JT shoved the rest of his manhood into the slight female. He was only able to do it because she was extremely wet. They both could feel her narrow passage being stretch to accommodate his cock. When he has all the way in her, they both were still. They stared into each others eyes. She enjoyed the sensation of fullness. He enjoyed her tightness and pleasure he derived from bedding yet another beautiful woman.

She grounded her clit against his body with a wiggle of her hips. JT responded with long, slow thrusts. Their sexual pleasure began to build. They took their time.

Emma could feel her orgasm building. She demanded he drive her over the edge.

"Harder! Faster!"

JT obliged. They fucked passionately, desperately. They drove each on going faster, harder, deeper. Their breathing was noisy and ragged. Sweat poured off them. Their hearts were beating fast as they pounded one another.

"Oh God," she cried out simply announcing her climaxed.

JT lost it when he felt her pussy clench his cock. He exploded inside her. When she felt the warm and wetness inside her, she came a second time. She saw stars and pleasure registered in every nerve in her body.

Another climax followed. This time it was Joan. She had been masturbating as she watched the two of them go at it. The sounds, smells and look of pure bliss on Emma's face drove her over the edge and her screams heralded her orgasm.

"Ohh . . .Oh. OH! OHHH!"

^^^

The clan gathered for the Thanksgiving meal. Everyone including the kids were there. It was awkward. The adults were quiet and uncomfortable remembering how the earlier part of the day was spent with the men having sex with Emma.

Emma stood, "Today is a day to count our blessings and give thanks. I count myself blessed to be a part of this family. I give thanks to all of you for helping, supporting and loving Carrie and me."

Cheers followed her speech. JT stood and said, "I hope next year we have to bring another chair to this table."