Where's the Turkey Baster?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice. Looks so smooth."

Wayne slid into the bed. He pressed his engorged prick against her creamy thigh and copped a feel brushing his hand over her bra-less tits. She noticed his caddish behavior, but chose to ignore it. He lay beside her his face inches from her. For a moment she was afraid he was going to kiss her. "Ugh," she cringed.

Emma drew back and said, "I'm sure you are finding this as awkward and uncomfortable as I am. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend and yet we are about to have sex. Could we do this simply? Please just slip it in me. I'm wet and ready."

He was not finding this awkward or embarrassing in the least. He was enjoying it immensely. He had his wife's permission to bang a hot chick. No way was he going to rush it and do a quick sperm dump. No, this was something to savor. He was going to make a memory that he could call up time after time.

Wayne brazenly rubbed her bare sex and stuck a finger in her cunt. "Mmm . . . I see you're wet. Carrie do you good?" He leaned in and smelled her face. "I don't smell pussy on your lips. So was it a one way event?"

Emma pulled back. "I'm not discussing my sex life with you." She slapped his hand away from her nether regions. "Maybe you should leave. I guess this was a bad idea."

Ah oh this wasn't going the way Wayne had imagined. In his horny warped mind, he had thought that they were going to have wild sex. Now he was flirting with walk out of here with blue balls and he risked having everyone learn he had acted like a tool. He changed course quickly saying,

"I'm sorry. You're right this is a strange, awkward situation. I've never done anything like this before. I'm being an ass. Maybe the best course is just to do it."

He paused and looked her in the eye to see if she accepted his apology. When she gave him a slight nod, he climbed over her and knelt between her legs. Her pretty waxed cunt glistened with moisture from her recently orgasm. Wayne grasped his cock and gently parted her pink lips.

He looked at her face as he entered her slowly. She was as tantalizingly tight as he had expected. She wasn't a virgin, but her snatch didn't have a lot of miles on it. It was very cherry.

Emma was embarrassed. She had promised Carrie that the sex would be purely perfunctory, unemotionally and certainly not orgasmic. But it had been a long time since she had been skewered by a man. It felt good to be filled up with a real dick, not the poor imitation a plastic dildo provides.

She suppressed the feeling to loudly moan "Oh my God" as he filled her up. She told herself, "Oh. It's been too long". Her hips move on their own accord driving him deeper into her vagina.

"Mmmm. Nice." Wayne did groan out loud. Her pussy was wet. Her pussy was warm. He did not have a giant dick; however, her tight pussy made him seem huge to both of them. It took a full minute for him to travel six inches into her rarely used tunnel. The pleasure was exquisite for the both of them.

By the end Emma could not contain herself. "Oohh . . . emmm," she sighed.

Her face flushed red from sexual pleasure and from the embarrassment that she was enjoying sex with Wayne. He noticed. She knew he knew so she said,

"I owe you an apology. I guess there isn't any reason we can't enjoy this. It was just that Carrie was worried that I might enjoy it too much. You know, since she can't do this for me."

Wayne smiled. "This will be our secret."

He boned her good. He was a skilled, talented lover. He fuck her long and slow and then fast and hard. He drew more groans of pleasure from her before he let fly an enormous load into her. She was clawing at his back as she furiously rubbed her clitty against him seeking and finding her release.

They savored their orgasms lying side-by-side on the bed. Wayne was proud he had gotten her off. When he saw a cream-pie appear at her opening, he said,

"Hold on. We can't let all our good work be for naught."

He slid a pillow under her ass so his cum would stay inside her. She cupped her pussy to hold back the flow. She said, "Thanks Wayne." She meant it for so many reasons.

Wayne put on his robe and left. Fifteen minutes later there was a shy knock on the door.

"Come in."

Jack cautiously opened the door and step inside. He had on jeans and a tee shirt. Emma was sitting up in the bed. Again the sheets concealed the fact that she was bottomless. She wore a soft pink shirt. Her hard nipples were covered, but they could not be concealed. They made pointy dents in the cloth.

Jack said, "Awkward huh?"

"Totally."

"Yea. We barely know each other. "

He was uncomfortable. He fidgeted and he walked about to burn off his nervous energy. He said,

"When I was a teenager, I had a fair amount of meaningless, sometimes even anonymous sex. I found it exciting in the moment, but totally unsatisfying upon reflection. When I turned twenty I promised that I would not do that kind of thing anymore. I ended up having less sex, but I liked myself more. I discovered that the sex was better too."

Emma listened and nodded having also made that discovery.

Jack continued, "What we are about to do is not meaningless. Nothing could be more meaningful than creating life. I'm glad to help you and Carrie have a child. But I would like to know you better before we . . ."

Embarrassed he stopped speaking. He made a slight punching gesture with his right hand to get his point across.

Emma understood and appreciated his sensibility. She gave props for idea. Jack ambled about the room as he said, "Let's share a bit about ourselves."

Emma smiled. "Good idea," she said. She could feel some of the tension leave her body.

"What's your middle name?" Jack asked.

Emma hesitated. She hated her middle name. Jack noticed and said,"It can't be any worse than mine, Nutter."

Emma guffawed. She quickly covered her mouth and apologized, "I'm sorry for laughing." But she couldn't stop herself from laughing some more.

"That's okay. As the eldest son, our family tradition decreed that my mother's maiden name become my middle name. You can imagine how much fun my schoolmates had once they discovered my second name."

"Yes. I bet you were teased a lot for that. My name is something not a lot of people know. It's so old-fashioned. I am Emma Prudence," she said.

He gave her a queer look. She explained.

"My family has it's conventions too. I am descended from Puritans. They bestow virtuous middle names on their children like Charity, Joy or Mercy. The hope is that it will help one live a godly life. My sister's middle name is Hope. I was saddled with Prudence," Emma said with a shy smile.

Jack responded in a deadpan manner. "I wouldn't have taken you as someone from Massachusetts."

The both laughed. Emma was feeling more at ease with Jack.

"One more, question," Jack said. "What's your most embarrassing moment? I'll go first. In college, I joined a coed intramural volleyball team. Yes, to meet girls. So one lovely spring day we are playing outside. Everyone was having a great time. I had made the mistake of eating corn beef and cabbage for lunch and I was gassy."

Jack made a face and then continued. "I was holding it in. My plan was when I rotated out of the game, I'd find a secluded spot and no one would be the wiser. Did I mention I have hay fever?"

Emma shook her head "no".

"Well, before I could leave the game, tree pollen made me sneeze. It was a tremendous, forceful sneeze. The only thing louder than this sneeze was the fart that erupted from my bowels. The game stopped. Everyone stared at me. Oh my God I was embarrassed! All the pretty girls I had imagined I would date and have sex with looked at me and burst out laughing. Worst day of my life."

Emma laughed. "I'm sorry, but I can't help myself." She let loose a rich belly laugh. When she stopped she had to wipe her eyes. She had laughed so hard tears poured down her face. She said,

"Okay, this is just between us. This is my most embarrassing moment. I was sixteen, the new kid at school and I had been invited to my first boy/girl party. It was a pool party. My mother was strict and would only allow me to wear a one piece bathing suit since there were going to be boys at the party."

"Mom and I went shopping and after much searching we finally found a suit we both could agree on. It was white with nice flourishes and pretty details. I was amazed at the amount of attention I got from all the guys at the party despite the fact I wasn't wearing a bikini. It wasn't until I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror that I realized that the bathing suit was completely transparent when wet. I was mortified. Especially since no one, not even one of the girls, had told me that all my private parts were on display."

"You poor thing!" Jack sat beside her and gave her a hug. They lingered in each others arms enjoying the closeness, the contact. Sexual interest and tension was beginning to build between them,

When they broke the embrace, Emma said "Thanks. Your questions were a good way to break the ice."

They were so close Jack could feel her breath on his face. He asked, "Shall we get to it?"

Emma nodded. Jack stood and removed his clothes. Emma felt very comfortable with him. She hadn't planned on getting completely naked, but now she wanted to. She pulled her cotton top over her head. Her little round orbs bounced into view. Her nipples were dark and erect. She pulled the sheet aside and exposed the rest of her body to him. He saw her toned stomach, shapely legs and her bare crotch.

Jack was naked now. His dick swelled and hardened as he studied her body. He said, "You are beautiful."

"Thanks. You look good too." She crooked her finger, inviting him to come to her. She swung her legs over the side and sat on the edge of the bed. He stepped in front of her. She reached out for his cock and brought it to her lips. Her warm mouth enveloped his hardness.

She hadn't planned on anything more than a quick poke, but Jack's opening gambit had caused her to changed her mind. She was happy to discover that Jack was considerate and funny. She thought "This encounter could be fun". It prompted her to try and make this pleasurable for both of them.

Emma responded positively to his cock. It helped that his cock was a good size. Big enough that she knew it could satisfy her and it was not so big that she'd have trouble taking him in her mouth and pussy. She also was pleased to see that he had trimmed his pubic hair. Emma didn't demand or expect a man to shave his genitals, but she always appreciated it when they made an effort to tidy up for a woman. All these things persuaded Emma be an active participant in the cumfest.

"Mmmm. You don't have to," he said as she bobbed up and down on his prick.

Emma groaned in response letting him know she didn't feel pressured or put upon to suck his dick. She was one of those women who liked doing it. It made her feel sexy and powerful. She was in control.

Emma hummed and began stroking his turgid rod. Jack felt the vibration throughout his shaft. His hands went to her head. He ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair. She grabbed his butt and brought him deeper into her mouth and then into her throat.

"Oh my God! What did you do?" He asked as for the first time in his life a woman deep-throated him.

She giggled, pulled off him to take a breath and answered, "Surprised a lesbian knows how to swallow a cock?"

"Well yes. That was fantastic."

"When I was younger I too engaged in some reckless activities. I guess I was rebelling against my Puritan up bringing."

She quickly downed his cock and swallowed several times. Jack cried out, "Oh that's amazing, but you'd better stop that or I will be depositing my sperm in the wrong place."

She released him and gave him a few quick strokes. "You're right. Maybe we can do that another time," she said to his amazement. She absolutely blew his mind when she added, "Bring the wife. I am even better at eating pussy."

Emma pulled him into bed. She rolled on top of him and kissed him.

"I like you."

Jack's mind was reeling. Minutes ago this was an extremely awkward situation. Now each was comfortable with the other and enjoying themselves immensely. He grabbed her and rolled until he was on top.

"I like you too," Jack said before he kissed her. He drove his tongue into her mouth.

They kissed like horny teenagers. She ran her fingers through his hair. His hands found her soft mounds. Soon his mouth was sucking on her erect nipples. She moaned and felt herself getting wet down there.

Suddenly she pushed him off her. Jack was worried that maybe he had gone too far, but then she said,

"We definitely have to see each other again, but I need you in me NOW. I want to be on top."

Jack got on his back and the slender blonde straddled him. She grabbed him firmly as she lined his penis up with her gash. She slowly sank on his manhood. They both moaned as he entered her soft warm place.

"Mmm. I knew you'd fill me up good."

"And you are a special treat. God, you're tight."

Emma lurched forward rubbing her clit against his body. . She loved this position, It allowed her to control the angle, speed and pressure of penetration. It also gave her the leverage to stimulate her clitoris. She rubbed herself on his pubic bone and moaned loudly.

"Emmm. Yea."

She let out a satisfying sigh and set a steady pace bouncing up and down on Jack. She was enjoying having sex with Jack. He stared up at her in amazement. She was beautiful and her pert boobs were a perfect handful. She saw his gaze of adoration and said, "You like my tits? You can touch them. Play with my nipples."

Jack smiled. He reached up and twisted a pointy nip. She squealed in pleasure so he pinched her other nipple.

"You bastard," she said with a smile.

"You love it."

"Yes. Yes I do. I also like a hard cock stretching my little pussy. You seem to be good at that too."

The pair fucked. She controlled the action and made sure all her hot buttons were pressed. Jack enjoyed her animalistic manner of copulation. She was hot, sexy and uninhibited. She knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it.

The two exploded simultaneously and loudly. Jack pumped her pussy full of baby making juice. Sweaty and exhausted the pair flopped apart on the bed.

When she could speak, Emma said, "Mmm. You're good."

"Am I still alive?" He teasingly asked. Then added, "I came so hard, I was afraid you fucked me to death." The pair laughed.

After Jack left, Carrie entered the bedroom. She saw her lover lying naked on the bed. Her eyes were closed. Her legs were not. They were splayed wide open. She looked well fucked and thoroughly sated. A creamy substance oozed out of her sloppy vagina.

"Emma?"

"Oh . . . Hi Carrie." Emma was suddenly shy and embarrassed. She quickly closed her legs and pulled the sheet up covering her breasts.

Carrie noticed. She moved to the bed and sat beside her partner. She placed a hand on her brow brushing a clump of sweaty hair out of her mate's eyes. She said

"Are you doing okay?"

What she wanted to say was "Boy, you spent a long time with my brother Jack. I heard both of you laughing and then screaming in pleasure. Are you going to break up with me because I don't have a penis?"

Emma knew her girl, She responded to the unasked questions, "Babe, I know I was with Jack a while. He was kind and very considerate. We took some time to get comfortable with one another. He understood the gravity of what we are trying to accomplish. It didn't seem right to just have a quick, meaningless fuck.

Carrie nodded. She could understand that. Emma continued,

"We got along better than I expected. I like him. I did orgasm with him. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings. He is a skillful and considerate lover who made this less scary and awkward. "

Carrie stared at her trying to read her. Emma stayed quiet. She had been open and honest. Carrie accepted her explanation even though it wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"Carrie, honestly I think this is harder on you than me. Let's pray this works and we get our baby." Emma hugged her distraught girlfriend. She melted into her arms.

As she stood to leave, Carrie said bravely, "Two down, one to go." She smiled weakly to her lover.

Her parents entered the room passing Carrie as she exited. Emma's mind was so preoccupied with her anxious thoughts and worries that she didn't notice or question why both her parents were entering the bedroom. Emma watched her lover leave and then focused on the couple headed her way.

Joan and JT made themselves at home sitting on opposite sides of the bed beside Emma. Joan spoke first.

"It seems like you are holding up okay . . . making the best of the situation."

Emma looked at her warily. She wondered why both of them were in here. Was Joan's comment a dig at her referring to her recent screaming orgasm?

JT reached over Emma's body and held hands with his wife. He said, "We are so glad you are apart of Carrie's life. You make her happy. Having a child will only make you two closer. I have been blessed to have this lady in my life for over 30 years. I like to think that we are closer and more in love than the day we married."

Joan beamed and said to her husband, "We are dear." She turned her attention to Emma and said, "One reason is we have never cheated. This is not to say we have been monogamous all these years. When we play, we play together."

"Ohhhh," Emma said knowingly. Her eyes widen.

Joan laughed seeing the girl's surprised reaction. "Yes, JT and I were swingers back in the day. Like you I too enjoy the occasional strange dick."

JT said, "Joan and I have many shared passions - music, theater and we both appreciate beautiful women." He reached out and caressed Emma's porcelain cheek.

Emma replied, "Oh, so your daughter gets her love of women from both of you."

Everyone laughed. The tension in the room dissipated. Joan smiled and said, "This is your call Emma. There will be no hard feelings however this turns out. Do I watch my husband have sex with a beautiful woman or do I get to play too?"

When she finished her question, Joan opened her shirt to shown off her womanly bosom.

Emma raised her eyebrows and took a good long look at Joan's tanned breasts. They had longish pink nipples. She said, "Nice. No tan lines. Do you have a full body tan?"

Joan stood and said, "Well since you asked nicely."

Joan striped off her shirt and slacks. Since she didn't have any underwear on she quickly revealed that yes indeed she was tan all over her body. She stood nude and confidently. Emma paused. She always enjoyed the first time another woman revealed her naked body. Once again she was not disappointed.

Joan was well groomed. Her vaginal lips were hairless. She did have a wide partial gray rectangle of pubic hair above her slit. Her breast were heavy. They sagged as one would expect due to their size and her age. However, they looked soft and enticing. Her body had full hips and a nice round ass. One glance told you she worked hard to maintain her figure. She was fighting a good fight to keep off the pounds that people put on as they age.

Emma crawled out of bed and stood in front of Joan. She was a couple of inches shorter than Joan. That put her head at the perfect level to suckle her tits so she did just that. Joan wrapped her arms around Emma and she moaned appreciating the younger woman's tender efforts.

Emma sucked and fondled the hard nipples in front of her. When she attempted to switch to the other breast, Joan pulled her head upwards into a kiss. The ladies traded spit and pawed at each others body. Joan pushed the smaller woman backwards causing her to tumble onto the bed.

"Sweetheart, I think you should stay horizontal. We wouldn't want all that sperm you worked so hard for to dribble out of you.