While John is Away Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before taking Toby's cock into my mouth, I look over my shoulder at James and say, "You need to fuck me while I suck this nice cock but don't cum inside me. I want your cum in my mouth. I told you I'm hungry."

I guide Toby to the chair adjacent to the sofa and gently push him back until he sits down. I urge him to scoot to the edge of the chair. Meanwhile, I hear James behind me moving the coffee table and I get up on all fours and wiggle my ass invitingly.

I lick the underside of Toby's cock and gently fondle his balls which causes his thick cock to twitch like crazy. I have to reach up and hold him still while I slowly guide him into my warm mouth. His cock feels so hot on my lips and tongue.

I feel James scoot up behind me and then rub his cock along my wet slit a few times which causes me to moan around Toby's hard prick. Toby puts his hands gently on the back of my head and pushes further into my mouth. Once he is firmly planted in my throat, I remove my hand and let him slowly fuck my mouth. I go back to gently fondling his balls with one hand and reach down between my legs and stroke my clit with the other as James pushes deeper inside of me with each stroke.

The rhythm isn't quite right at first but before long, they start a smooth motion between them with one pushing in while the other pulls out. They work together for about 5 minutes, driving me crazy and I can feel my orgasm building but I need something extra.

I pull off Toby for just a second and turn my head to James. "Fuck me harder. I want to feel your cock pounding my pussy."

James breaks the rhythm and starts fucking me faster and harder with Toby trying to do the same. I feel Toby grab my hair and pull hard, slamming his stiff cock all the way to the back of my throat and start to pump his cum straight down my throat. I take the first three shots just fine but I need a breath and I pull his cock out, his cum still spurting on my tongue, some on my cheek. I swallow as much as I can but the rest is dripping from my cheek and chin.

James is still pounding me from behind, his balls slapping my fingers which were now furiously rubbing my clit and I start to cum hard. The muscles in my abdomen contract and I can feel my pussy grasping at James' cock which hasn't slowed down at all. I make it through the first and second wave before a whole new orgasm slams through me. I have to pull away from James and his cock slips out of me before he can stop me and I collapse on the floor for just a few seconds.

I turn to James on my knees and tell him to stand up which he does. I barely open my mouth before he pushes his cum covered cock all the way to the back of my throat causing me to gag slightly. I quickly recover and use my mouth to suck his hard cock. I can tell he is close and the second I touch his balls, he explodes in my mouth shooting rope after rope of his creamy cum down my throat. This time I am ready for it and swallow every drop, savoring the taste of our co-mingled cum, making sure to not let any escape.

I hold James in my mouth until I feel him begin to soften and then let him slip out of my mouth. I fall back onto the couch and slowly stand up. I pick up my shirt and just carry it with me as I slowly walk back to my room.

I look back and say, "Thanks for the snack guys, I'll see you at dinner," and I walk back into my room pulling the door closed behind me.

I clean up and then lay down on the bed, completely relaxed. I can feel it isn't going to be long before I am out but I want to send Kate a message before I fall asleep.

"Kate, wish you could be here with me. I could really use a woman's touch (o)(o) and some help with these horny guys! Don't leave without calling me."

I wake up after a really nice hour long nap and hop in the shower again. After I fix my hair and make-up I put on the silver dress I bought. I realize that I haven't even tried this dress on. I check my phone and see that Kate responded.

"Wish I could be there with you as well. It looks like you are going to have your hands full - and probably other parts as well. LOL. I'll call you tomorrow."

I pick up the silver fabric, feeling it's surprisingly soft and thin like silk which I wasn't expecting. It hugs my curves as I slide it up over my hips and it takes some adjusting to get the halter straps right. Looking in the mirror, it is shorter than I expected, coming to only about two inches below my butt and the halter top shows a lot of boob and creates some amazing cleavage. There are only a few cities I could wear this out in comfortably. Fortunately, Las Vegas is one of them.

I find my silver 4" heels which when I put them on, adds a whole new dimension to the look. The guys are going to like this dress. I take a selfie to send to John and then realize, I don't know where we are supposed to meet but it is almost 8:30 so I turn to go to knock on James' door when he beats me to it.

I hear a knock and then James sticks his head through the connecting door. I hadn't locked it so I guess I should have expected he would take advantage of that at some point.

James takes one look at me and gives me a low wolf whistle. I curtsy very ladylike and he comes into the room.

"Tabby, you look amazing. I really like that dress.

"Well, thank you. I wore it just for you... and the other 5 guys"

We both laugh. James tells me that we have a limo that is going to pick us up in a few minutes that will take us to the restaurant and then wherever we want to go from there.

We leave through my door and ride down the elevator to meet the guys. It struck me as a little funny that it was me and six guys at the pool but it really hit me that I was with six guys and we were going out.

The other 5 guys are in the lobby waiting just outside the elevator and there was a brief round of complements and whistles coming from the guys as I give them a little twirl to show off my dress. We walk toward the front of the hotel. Pretty much everyone is looking at us. The guys all looked great. I was expecting jeans and maybe a jacket but they all look like they could have been in Ocean's 13. Every one of these guys is really good looking and they are all mine tonight. I think the guys checking me out are envious of the guys I'm with and the women checking us out are jealous of me going out with these hot guys.

We are standing in the lobby talking and I see James on his cell phone, and then a guy wearing a black suit like a chauffeur comes in and I see James gesturing as he talks to the guy. He seems a little upset.

James comes over and announces to the group that the limo he ordered evidently broke down and they sent us a bus instead. We all kind of look at each other, not knowing what to say. The driver chimes in and says, it's a really nice party bus. It's brand new and we should at least look at it.

We walk outside and there is a shiny black bus; kind of like the bus that takes you from the airport to the rental car place except the windows were dark tinted making the bus actually kind of look cool. The driver opened the door explaining that they just got it yesterday and haven't even had time to paint the company logo on it.

"Holy shit!" is the common term used by all of us as we enter the bus. There is room to stand up and the sides are surrounded by soft black leather seats and two black leather couches. At the back of the bus is a giant screen TV, a fully stocked bar and right in the middle, a stripper pole. This might work out after all.

The driver asks, "What do you think?"

Everyone, including James gives a thumbs-up and the driver smiles. He even tips his hat to me as he climbs through the door separating the front of the bus from the back. Before he closes the door he points to the TV and says the iPad on the bar controls the TV and sound system.

Todd, the tall, thin, runner looking guy picks up the iPad and starts flipping through the menu which shows up on the big screen. He stops on Def Leppard's song, Pour Some Sugar On Me and everyone looks at me. I shake my head no. "That is an after dinner song." I tell them.

Todd finally settles on a 90's mix starting off with Snoop Dog's Gin and Juice. It's a good pick to get the party started and Todd gracefully accepts our applause and then starts pouring drinks and passing them around. This turned out to be a really good alternative to cramming all of us in a stretch limo.

The driver takes us on a quick tour of the strip. Even with the dark tinted windows, the bright lights of the Vegas strip are shining bright. As we pull up to the restaurant we can see there are a lot of people waiting. We have a reservation so I hope we don't have to wait long. I am really hungry despite my afternoon snack.

Fortunately, we are seated almost immediately. It's a big round table and I sit between Jake the groom and Will, the shy one. Right before I got off the bus I downed my drink and it's hitting me pretty hard so I'm really ready to eat. I order a delicious oven braised chicken dish and feel much better. We take our time and the guys tell the funniest stories as they down these crazy giant desserts and drink like fish. I drink a whole bottle of white wine myself and now, I'm ready to party.

James calls our driver and we walk to the front of the restaurant. The guys are all ready to party and when our bus comes we climb in quickly and startup the music with Todd as the DJ again. I know the guys are all thinking the same thing. There's me and there's a stripper pole. I'm in the mood to dance so when in Rome...

I put on my best moves, at least the best moves I can do while in a moving bus. Keeping in mind that I am not wearing panties and my dress is only two inches from everybody on the bus knowing, I try to keep my moves focused up top. I am putting on a pretty good show if I do say so myself until we turn a corner and hit a bump and I go flying. I fall right onto Jake, the groom's lap; my arms and legs flailing.

Jake catches me and holds me but my legs fall on either side of his, pushing my dress up high and everybody on the other side of the bus is getting a good look at my bare pussy. That is unless they are looking at my boobs which also went flying and my left one has nearly fallen out of my dress. Looking down I can see my areola. So can everyone else.

I can't do anything but laugh and join in with the hoots and hollers of the guys as I try and wriggle back into my dress. I think Jake likes my wriggling because I can definitely feel something hard forming in his lap as my butt rubs against him. I turn sideways bringing my legs back together but stay in Jakes lap. I think the guys have seen enough for now. Jake's muscular arms feel good wrapped around me and I definitely like the reaction I am getting from him as I continue to slowly roll my ass in his lap.

We pull up to the club and there looks like another long line outside.

"Don't worry guys, I have VIP passes that will get us right in." James says as he flashes some gold colored tickets.

We actually go through a separate entrance and he is right, we go right in and a hostess leads us upstairs to a VIP section reserved for us. We sit at a table that looks down at the large dance floor on the first floor. It's a little after 11:00 pm and the place is pretty crowded already with a steady line of people flowing in. There is a separate dance floor on our level which isn't nearly as lit up as the one downstairs but the music is just as loud and we pretty much have to shout to talk.

Looking around, there are about fifty other people on this level at tables. It looks like there is at least one other bachelor party on our level and two bachelorette parties as well as a number of smaller groups and some couples. There are probably 20 or 30 people on the dance floor on our level and what looks like a few hundred below us.

They have bottle service on the VIP level and we end up with 2 big bottles of Vodka at our table. We start doing shots and I want to dance. I try to get Donk to dance but he just gives me a look like that is never going to happen. Toby comes to my rescue and grabs my hand to pull me out onto the dance floor. More people have come onto the dance floor and it's a little crowded but it feels good to dance.

We dance for three songs before Todd comes out and pushes Toby away and starts dancing with me. I'm really having fun but it's getting warm. The dancefloor continues to get more crowded and pretty soon Todd and I are dancing pretty much cheek to cheek until I turn around and he grinds his crotch into my butt. It's not long before I feel his arms wrap around me and his hands slide up to my boobs. By the end of the song, his hands are all over me. Everyone is dancing so close; I don't think anyone even noticed.

By the end of the second song, Todd knows for sure I am not wearing any panties since his hands have been all over my bare ass and my pussy, not to mention inside my dress, all over my boobs. My bare ass has been pretty much exposed to the whole crowd but again, it is so crowded, I don't think anyone even notices. I am feeling really good but I need to rest so I push Todd's hands away and motion for us to go sit down.

I have another shot, well, two, and get to rest for about five minutes before Jake pulls me onto the dance floor. Two songs in and Jake is feeling me up and I am getting incredibly horny with these good looking guys feeling me up and I want to take one or more of them out to the bus and fuck their brains out. Actually, I want them to fuck my brains out.

Forty-five minutes later five of the six guys have taken me out to the dance floor and felt me up. James even finger fucked me while we were on the dance floor while at least two other couples watched.

The only one I haven't danced with was Donk and I wanted to see how big that cock really was. Some of the guys had been branching out when they weren't dancing with me and danced with some of the other women on our level. I think that I wasn't the only getting felt up on the dancefloor because I saw Toby whispering to Will and pointing to a drunk blonde a few tables down. He was making a motion like he had squeezed her boobs. I was fascinated by everything that was happening to me and all that was going on around us.

I finally coax Donk onto the floor. He isn't much of a dancer but it is so crowded, nobody is throwing out any kind of John Travolta moves. I dance really close to him and touch his chest as we move to the music. He is so cute. He has no idea what to do with his hands so I decide to help him and put them on my hips. I didn't really notice before but he has really big hands.

Donk is starting to relax a little and I get a little more aggressive with my hands, running my nails down his chest, all the way to his belt buckle. Then I stand on my toes and lean into him and tell him to put his arms around me.

Donk puts his arms around me and I push his hands down onto my ass as I push my boobs into his chest and my pelvis into his crotch. I expect to feel his cock grow but I can't feel anything. I can't feel anything until I sway my hips to the left and my leg rubs against his leg. His third leg.

Donk's cock is hard and is trapped down his pant leg. I look down and can clearly see the outline of his cock inside his pant leg, reaching half way down his thigh. He must be at least ten or eleven inches long and I am obviously driving him crazy. I reach down and run my hand along the length. I can feel the heat and the hardness. It must be very uncomfortable having a hard-on trapped in his pants like that.

I take Donk by the hand and lead him off the dance floor and into the darkest corner I can find. It is a section of the balcony near the restrooms and it isn't totally private but I pull him close and unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper before he can even react to try to stop me. I reach into his pants and pull his huge cock up out of his pant leg and stroke it a few times. It is incredible but this isn't the time.

"Donk, sweetie, I can't wait to feel this beautiful cock but I don't think we can do that right here so I am going to buckle you back up but I promise I will make it up to you. Okay?"

"Thank you, that was really uncomfortable and ... I can't wait for you to make it up to me." Donk smiles.

We walk back to the table. Our bottles are empty and the guys look like they are ready to go. Donk gets a few strange looks but he just smiles. James calls our driver and we head back down the stairs to the bus. Climbing aboard everyone is strangely quiet. My feet are killing me and I sit down on one of the couches and take off my heels and bend down to rub my feet.

Toby puts on some smooth R&B and everyone seems to melt into the soft leather of the seating. Surprisingly, Will, the shy one, offers to rub my feet and I plop them into his lap. He picks up one and starts rubbing. I close my eyes and relax. A few minutes later Will starts on my other foot and I look at him.

"You're looking at my pussy aren't you?" I ask Will accusingly. Even in the dark I can see that Will has turned beet red.

I lean toward Will and whisper, "It's okay, I have a very pretty pussy." Then I lay back again, spread my legs a little more, and close my eyes while I gently circle my nipple with my finger.

The driver opened the panel from the front of the bus and asked, "Where to?"

Although everyone seemed ready to leave the club, nobody seems ready to call it a night. James looks to Jake and asks, "Well?"

Jake smiles and says, "Titty bar."

James orders, "Driver, take us to a titty bar."

Our driver smiles and off we go. Five minutes later he pulls our bus in front of a neon lit club just off the strip. I reluctantly slip my shoes back on and we all head into the strip club.

I have only ever been in one other strip club and it wasn't anything like this. I don't know if it is just because it's Las Vegas or not but this place is really nice. It's clean and there are a lot of people, men and women. Obviously more men than women, I mean women that don't work there. The music is thumping and there are girls dancing on different stages. We are shown to a table off the side of the main stage. It's a large, half-round table and all of the seats face the stage. The guys shuffle me around to the middle seat with three guys on either side. I am between Jake and Todd.

Drink orders are taken by a very cute waitress in a skimpy uniform and the guys even order some food. There is a very pretty blonde with large fake boobs dancing on the main stage. She is really good at this as she works the guys seated next to the stage. Clearly these girls are the best of the best.

While we are sitting, girls are coming up to the table and talking to the guys. There is a red-head sitting on Toby's lap and shy Will is talking up a girl with purple hair, a sleeve of tattoos and a significant number of piercings. A pretty brunette with a classic girl-next-door look comes up behind us and I expect her to go for Jake or maybe Todd but instead she leans over the back of the chair and whispers to me, "Do you need any help with these animals? I mean it's six to one, that's not really fair is it?"

Her skin smells like vanilla and her hair is the light scent of citrus. I really can't see what she looks like yet but I responded, "Do you think I am too much for them?"

She burst out laughing and rolls around the side of my chair and sits her butt on the table right in front of me. "I like you." She says. "How did you get mixed up with these mutts anyway?" She asks.

My husband sometimes asks guys, "Maryanne or Ginger?" referring to the old Gilligan's Island TV show where they are stranded on an uncharted island. Maryanne is the sweet, wholesome farm girl and Ginger is the Hollywood movie star. This girl is Maryanne except she is wearing Ginger's lingerie.

123456...9