While John is Away Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looks like they may still be awhile so I take my time cleaning up. I start back out to the guys and see the tube of lube sitting on the counter. I know we had planned on bringing that out earlier so I grab it and a few hand towels and bring them along with me. I lay them on the coffee table and then sit up on the couch and curl up next to Jake.

I feel a drop of cold water on my shoulder and looked up to see Sheila standing over me with a fresh drink. It's condensation from the glass that dripped on me and Sheila quickly moves her other hand under the glass so no more will drip.

I give a stern look at Sheila and say, "Don't just stand there, lick it off." And then I smile and add, "If you want to."

Sheila looks shocked at my first response but then smiles too and bends down to lick the drop of water off my shoulder. Then she holds out the glass and shakes it a little until more of the condensation falls on my boob and runs right to the tip of my nipple.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Should I lick that off as well?" Sheila asks with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Of course you careless bar wench!" I retort. "And make sure you get all of it." I say as I take the drink from her hands.

Sheila bends over the back of the couch and down to my breast and starts licking where the drip started and then continues down to my nipple where she carefully sucks it between her lips, causing me to moan.

The guys seem completely mesmerized while this is happening and no one says a word until we hear Todd moan from the bedroom letting us know that he is finishing his prize with Kate.

"Well I guess that means they will be back here shortly boys and we can get started again." I then look at Sheila and say, "And, thank you for cleaning up those drips. You did a great job." Sheila just smiles and goes back to the bar.

It's probably another 3 or 4 minutes before Jake and Todd and then Kate came back into the room. The guys got their pants back on but both look pretty disheveled. Kate is glowing. I think they gave her a pretty good workout and the glow is a light layer of perspiration. She sits down on the couch on the other side of Jake and I hand her one of the towels I brought back with me. She wipes herself off as lady-like as she can and we all just talk for a few minutes while those three recover.

It isn't long before Toby, one of the two guys who hadn't been on the receiving end of round three, suggests we get back to playing. We all agree that Todd can roll the dice to see who is going to go next. He rolls a six, James.

James looks up and says, "Guys, as much as I would love to, I need a little break before I get another prize so go ahead and roll again."

This time, Todd rolls a 3, Toby. Toby got the biggest smile on his face. I look at Will who also hasn't been involved in round three yet and see the disappointment in his eyes.

Toby rolls the dice and it comes up one. I read the prize.

"You are the lucky winner of the ass of your choice. You may choose your lady and use her ass as you please. You may choose to do it in front of the group or take your lady to the bedroom."

Toby looks a little sheepish, and like he doesn't know which to pick so Kate and I help him by going over to him, turning away from him and bend over with our legs spread so that he can see our asses. I reach behind me and pull my cheeks apart and then see Kate do the same.

"Any chance I can have both?" Todd gulps. "You are both fucking amazing and your asses look incredible, I can't choose."

I looked at Kate and we hesitate for a second before agreeing that he can have both. "Kate looks at him with a sly grin and asks, "Are you sure you can handle us both?"

Toby quickly replies, "Nope, but I am sure as hell going to give it my best shot."

I ask, "Are we doing this here or in the bedroom?" expecting that being a little bit on the shy side, he will take us to the bedroom. I am wrong.

"We're going to stay right here so just stay the way you are while I get things started."

Toby reaches for the lube and puts a big dollop of it right on my butt hole and then does the same to Kate. He takes his middle finger and gently rubs the lube around the outside and then slowly works his finger into my tight hole, making sure to get lots of the lube pushed inside. I look over and see that he is doing the same to Kate with his other hand. This guy is good.

He works his middle finger all the way in when I feel him suddenly pull out. It's only a second or two before I feel more cold lube on my ass and then his finger again, followed by a second finger, further stretching me and loosening me up. He repeats the same procedure again until he is easily sliding 3 fingers into both of our asses. Once he feels we are ready, he removes his fingers and wipes them off on a towel.

"Ladies, why don't you move over to the couch and climb on, face the back of the couch on your knees with your legs spread wide because the next thing you feel won't be my fingers."

Jake moves to the end of the couch giving Kate and I room enough to get on the couch as instructed and wait. It isn't long before I feel the tip of Toby's cock pressing against my tight ring. It gives way pretty easily and Toby slides in my tight ass in one full but slow motion. It feels incredible. His cock is nice and long but not too thick so it fills me up good without any pain. He takes three full strokes and then pulls out.

I look back and see that he has moved over to Kate and repeats what he did with me. A few seconds later he is back with me and takes 5 full strokes, pulls out and leaves me gaping and wanting more. Kate is getting the same treatment. He goes back and forth for a long time. I think pulling out after just a few strokes is keeping him from cumming too quickly so he's able to hold back. Meanwhile I am kept on the edge of an orgasm that I don't think I am going to get.

The guys aren't quiet any longer and began cheering, "Yeah, fuck that ass!". They are also making crude comments about the gaping holes he leaves when he pulls out and about how our pussies are dripping. I am the first to start fingering myself while he is in my ass and then when he is in Kate's too. Now I am getting somewhere. Then I hear one of the guys yell, "Slap that ass!" while he is fucking Kate, followed by the sound of Toby's hand smacking Kate's ass.

A moment later he does the same to me and by the time he slaps my ass the third time, I start cumming in buckets. I hear myself scream and feel my muscles tighten around Toby's cock as wave after wave rolls through me. I think this is what finally puts Toby over the edge because just as I relax my muscles slightly, Toby pulls almost all the way out and then buries his cock deep in my ass as he cums. I can feel him releasing in my bowels. I hear Kate scream and look over as she fingers herself to orgasm while she is watching us. She must have already been really close to cumming too.

Once Toby pulls out, I collapse onto my knees, trying not to get any of my cum, his cum, or what was left of the lube, on the couch. Someone hands us towels to clean up with. I am a little tired after my orgasm but I still haven't had one of these cocks in my pussy so I am more than ready to continue.

We all decide that since Will is the only one that hasn't gotten a prize yet, we would forgo the rolling of the dice and let him be the winner. I open the last of the prize slips and read aloud, "I hope you like to eat pussy because while one of us rides your cock, the other will be riding your tongue! If that isn't your thing, you can pass to another player."

I looked at Will and ask, "Do you want to pass to another player?"

"Fuck no!" was his quick reply and he literally pulls both Kate and I up off the couch and takes us into the main bedroom, quickly strips off his clothes and lays on the bed. I straddle his cock and Kate straddles his face and before long, I am riding his cock like a rodeo rider and Kate is doing the same on his tongue. We are sideways on the bed and we hadn't closed the door, so everyone can see us.

Kate has her eyes closed as I lean forward and kiss her. Her eyes open and then close again as she kisses me back. I reach up and start playing with Kate's boobs, gently massaging them and she does the same to me. Soon we are pulling on each other's nipples and Kate has latched on to one of my nipples and is gently scraping her teeth along the length of it.

It feels so good to finally have a cock inside me and to feel Kate sucking on my aching nipple that I cum first. I flood Will's cock with my cum but keep fucking. I'm sure the squishing noises can be heard all the way in the other room but I don't care. Kate knows I am cumming and I see her eyes roll back in her head slightly as she starts to shake as she too cums.

Will is doing an excellent job of staying hard but when I cum a second time, he can't hold back. His whole body stiffens and I feel him spurting inside me. I stop moving when he begins to soften and slowly slides out of me. Kate had already rolled off his face which is completely covered in Kate's cum. That's when we hear the clapping from the other room. I feel my face turn red, having forgotten we had an audience but hold out my arms in the traditional Ta - Da pose like I just stuck the landing, as I climb off the bed.

Kate and I help Toby off the bed and we walk back into the main room. I sit next to Jake and Kate sits on the arm of the chair where James is sitting. Sheila brings us fresh drinks and a bottle of water each which I desperately need. I get up and go to the bathroom to clean up a bit and pee and when I come back, I notice that Kate has moved onto Todd's lap where he is lazily playing with her nipple with one hand and holding his drink with the other.

I sit next to Jake again and he starts doing the same to me, just casually playing with my nipples. Soon he is kissing me and one thing leads to another before I am on my knees facing away from him, nestled in his lap with his cock buried in my pussy while he slowly fucks me. A moment later there is a cock in my face and then buried in my throat.

I can't even tell who it is until they empty their cum down my throat and as he backs away, I see it is Will. Kate has moved from Todd and is now bent over the arm of the chair as James fucks her from behind while she is using her hand to pump Donk's big cock.

And so it goes for at least the next 90 minutes where all three of my holes are filled at least twice. At one point I look up and see Will over by the bar with Sheila's skirt flipped up over her ass while he screws her. I have cum so many times that I lost count and when I finally get a break and look around, I notice that Kate has disappeared with Donk. I estimate that each guy has cum at least 3 times or more and all the guys now seem pretty spent and are just lounging on the chairs in the main room and sipping their drinks, not really wanting to leave but pretty much done for the night.

I stay another hour or so and there is still no sign of Kate. I think it's probably around 3:30 am when I finally get enough strength to get up and tell whoever is still there and awake, I am going back to my room. James gets up as well and says he will walk me back to the room. He doesn't want me wandering around the halls alone at this time of night. I agree but tell him, no funny business, I'm too tired tonight... but maybe in the morning. We both laugh. I find my dress, kiss each of the guys and Sheila too, and then James and I head down to our rooms.

I get back to the room, take my clothes off and realize I need a shower badly. I take a hot but short shower, climb into bed without drying my hair and fall fast asleep. I don't wake until I hear a knock at my door. I secretly hope it isn't James, I am still pretty tired and sore from last night.

I get out of bed without putting any clothes on and realize the knock came from the door to the hallway. I look through the peep-hole and see it's Kate. I open the door and she nearly falls into my arms.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She just smiles, shakes her head and says, "I think I'm in love."

I guide her to the bed where she sits down and then collapses back onto the bed.

"I stayed with Donk last night. He woke me up three times to fuck me with that baseball bat of his." Kate swoons. "I can't move now but fuck, that was awesome. I think he ruined me for any other man."

I flop down beside her. "I know what you mean, that thing of his is pretty unforgettable."

"Well, you better forget him, he's mine now." Kate says with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Did you know he is like, a bazillionaire?"

I retort, "No, I had no idea but I think as a friend, you would at least share him once in a while. Don't forget, if it wasn't for me, you two would never have met. And, by the way, you better not be one of those gold-digger types that just wants his money."

"Hell, I could care less about his money. It's his other asset I want, and on a regular basis. You are going to have to teach me how you get that thing down your throat. I'm good and got about 3/4 of it but you are like a super-porn star. That's like your super porn star power."

We both start giggling and then just lay there. I get up and order breakfast for both of us but almost have to tie Kate to the chair to keep her from falling over while we eat. She is a little better after she eats and has a shower but it's getting close to checkout time and we are just finishing up packing when James knocks on our door.

We let him in and he won't stop talking about how great we were last night. He says the guys can't stop talking about it. Then he looks at Kate and says, "I don't know what you did to Donk but that big idiot can't get over you. I think he's in love."

Kate snarls, "Don't you call my future husband a big idiot! And don't make fun of him for falling in love with me, I'm worth it and he knows it."

We all laugh. A bellman comes and gets our luggage while we all go to the lobby. Kate immediately goes to Donk and gives him a big kiss and then hangs on him while the shuttle to the airport is loaded. I hug all the guys and give each a nice kiss before we leave and they all say how much they enjoyed meeting me and how special we made if for them last night. Jake in particular is very sweet and says that he hopes we would someday meet again. I just wink at him and wish him the best on his marriage and tell him that last night was his last fling. Unless his wife gives him express permission, he is not to fool around once he says I do.

Once on the plane, Kate and I barter with the other passengers in first class so that we can sit together and we sleep most of the way home. We Uber home together as well and I get to see where Kate lives which is literally only a few blocks from my house. We promise to get together real soon and I tell her she needs to keep me up to date on how it goes with her and Donk. She is really serious about him.

When I finally get home. I drop my bags in the foyer and pour myself a glass of wine. I haven't been sitting for more than five minutes when the little boob monster, my neighbor Lisa, is knocking at my back door wanting to know everything about Las Vegas. I think I may have actually created a monster with this one.

Later that night I am pretty tired but I haven't talked to John in several days and can't wait to hear his voice. I know he is going to want to hear about everything that happened and it's going to be a long story. Even after all that I did in Vegas, I am still a little jealous that while I was gone, the love of my life may have been fucking a pretty Asian girl that I talked him into going after. I curl up with my iPad and wait for the call.

1...456789