While John is Away Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles and asks my name. I tell her mine and ask hers. "Velvet." She purrs. I look at her funny and she leans down and whispers, "It's Tess, but keep that between us." I motion that my lips are sealed.

Velvet looks at Jake and Todd and then me and asks, "Are these studs treating you alright?"

"They are being prefect Gentlemen," I tell her using my best Texas, southern drawl.

"That doesn't sound like a lot of fun," she pouts.

"Truth be told Velvet, I may look like a good southern lady but I don't mind being treated a little rough when I'm playing."

"I like that. What do you say you and I go up to one of the VIP rooms and talk about that?"

"That sounds really good and I might take you up on it later but right now, I think I better keep an eye on these boys."

"Probably a good idea. How about I give you a nice lap dance right here?"

I look to either side of me and ask, "I don't know boys, what do you think?"

They look at me like that is the dumbest question they have ever heard. Both Jake and Todd reach for their wallets to pay for the lap dance.

Velvet shrugs her shoulders and says, "It's funny. Guys almost never say no to their girlfriend or wife or whatever getting a lap dance."

The next song starts and Velvet starts to move in front of me. She starts to push between my legs and as I spread them and it takes her only a second to notice I am not wearing any panties. She holds her hand to her mouth like she is surprised and announces to the guys, "She's not wearing panties!"

"They know," I tell her and she smiles.

"I just keep finding more and more reasons to like you," Velvet coos.

Velvet gyrates in front of me to the music and slowly runs her hand up my legs to the hem of my dress which is now up around my hips. She leans into me and softly blows in my ear. She traces her fingernails along my arms giving me goosebumps. She keeps her lips close to my face and I can feel her warm breath on my neck, cheeks, eyelids and across my lips. She is as close as she can be without actually touching me.

At the mid-point of the song she reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. Her boobs are perfect, round, firm and real. She leans into me again, this time with her head over mine, putting her boobs right in my face. Her hard nipples are only millimeters from my mouth and I have to fight the urge to lick them.

Like she can read my mind, she leans down and whispers in my ear again, "You want to suck them don't you?"

I just shake my head yes, causing her to smile. "I want to suck yours too," she says to me as I feel her knee slide between my leg and right onto my pussy.

"Mmmm, you're wet," she says and then shakes her boobs right in my face, causing them to hit my cheeks.

Velvet continues her lap dance and at least 3 times, runs her fingers over my pussy, the last time making sure I see her lick her fingers after she covers them with my juices. Each time she makes sure that she is positioned so that only she and I can see. She also reaches into my dress several times feeling my boobs, rubbing my hard nipples. She isn't so subtle with that and even makes sure the guys see her do it.

Too soon, the song ends and Velvet slowly backs away with a pouty look on her face. She says "I have to go. Make sure you don't leave without saying goodbye." Then she blew me a kiss.

I pulled my legs back together and slump back in my chair. That was one of the most erotic and sensual things I have ever been through.

We stay another hour and I watched as Velvet danced on the main stage. It felt like she was dancing just for me but then I think that is how she makes everyone feel. When it seemed like the guys were starting to think about leaving, I got up and went looking for the ladies' room. At least that is what I told the guys. Really, I was looking for Velvet or Tess or whatever her name is.

I walked toward the back of the club and stuck my head in a separate room where it looked like they were hosting another bachelor party. I spotted a section that was marked VIP but there was a really big guy with a shaved head standing by the entrance so I kept walking when all of the sudden someone grabbed my arm.

At first it startled me until I realized it was Velvet. She looked around and then pulled me toward the VIP area. She grabbed my hand and pulled me right past the big guy with the shaved head and pulled me into a small room and closed the door. I started to say something before she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard on the lips.

I didn't hesitate and kissed her back, drinking in her smell. Before the kiss ended she had my dress down around my ankles and her tongue was swirling around my hard nipple. She began to suck it and then scrape her teeth along the hard length of the nipple. Her fingers found my pussy and there were two fingers inside me in an instant. I was so wet, both fingers slid in with no resistance.

She stood up and kissed me again and with one hand pulled and twisted my nipple while she continued to fuck me with her fingers on the other hand. She was pinching my nipple hard and pulling on it and then letting it snap back. She reached across my body and slapped my other nipple and then back to the first, slapping and then pulling again. I felt a third finger slide in and she roughly fucked me for several minutes before she curled her fingers up inside me and I started to cum. I can't remember having cum that hard that quickly in a long time but this girl was something else. When my orgasm ended she slid her fingers from my pussy and sucked them clean.

Next, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and let if fall to the floor. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Now it's your turn."

She reached behind my head and pulled me forward and then down. "Now, suck my tits."

I bent down and sucked her hard nipple between my lips and then used my tongue to circle it while I gently suckled it. I heard her moan so I went to the other one and did the same. I reached down to feel her pussy but she stopped me. "I can't," she said. "I already had to change my g-string once, after I danced for you. If I let you do that, I will never be able to finish my shift. I just wanted to feel your mouth on my tits. You are so fucking hot, I just want to take you home and fuck you until we both pass out."

I can barely speak but I know I would like that too and I am pretty sure she can tell by the way I am looking at her. "I need to get back to my guys." I mumble.

"And I need to get back to work." Velvet asks for my phone and I unlocked it and give it to her. She types in her number and tells me that if I need help with those guys, or better yet, if I have some time to myself, to give her a call. Then she picks up her bra and slips out the door.

By the time I get my dress back on and leave the room, she is gone. I look for her for a few minutes but then head back to my boys.

When I get back, Jake says he was just about to send out a search party. I tell him I ran into Velvet and ... was just saying goodbye. I give him a smile and the other guys get up and we go out to the front while James calls the driver on his cell phone.

The bus pulls up just we walk out to the front and we all hop in. I have my second wind now and my pussy is still tingling from Velvet's fingering. I order a drink from Toby, our makeshift bartender, and request some dance music. I drink my vodka tonic way too fast and by the time the bus pulls out of the parking lot, I am on the pole.

I learned a lot watching those girls and I start to gyrate around the pole to the music. The guys are all watching me and my inner exhibitionist is coming out. The second song that comes on is the classic stripper song, Def Leppard's, Pour Some Sugar on Me, again. I can really move to that beat and I start to put on a show.

Standing in front of Jake I lean back against the pole and slowly pull the bottom of my dress up just to the bottom of my pussy and spread my legs so it can't fall back down into place. Next, I slide the straps of the halter dress down my arms, pulling the top of the dress down just to where my nipples are barely covered and start swaying to the music. My tits start to swing and first one nipple pops free and then the other as I slide around the pole.

I pull the top of my dress down to my waist and let my tits swing free while the guys whistle and cheer me on. I try to duplicate the moves on the pole that I saw the girls do. I slide my hands down the pole and wiggle my ass in Will's face knowing full well he can see my bare pussy and ass.

I move from guy to guy sitting in their lap and wiggling my bare ass into their crotch or shaking my tits in their face. I end up in Donk's lap where he greedily grabs my tits while I straddle his lap facing him with my hands in his lap, rubbing his enormous cock through his pants.

By the time we get back to the hotel I really want to fuck. I begrudgingly put my dress back on and we all get off the bus. I see James give our driver a big tip and I give him a kiss on the cheek, thanking him for showing us a great time.

In the elevator, I hug and kiss each of the guys. When I get to Donk, I whisper quietly, "I'm in 1823. Come up in ten minutes." Then Donk gets off on his floor, smiles at me and walks toward his room.

When we get to the room, James looks at me and asks if I want some company. I know he just wants to fuck me but I can fuck James any time, so I tell him that I need to get some rest. He smiles and doesn't argue. He goes into his room and I go into mine. I stop at the door that connects our rooms and contemplate whether to lock the locks on my side of the door. I decide to leave them open.

I take off my dress and freshen up before Donk comes. I start to put on the hotel robe but decide to just stay naked. Right on time, I hear a soft knock on the door. I open the door and literally jump into Donk's arms, wrapping my legs around him.

As Donk carries me to the bed, I unbutton his shirt. He gently lays me down on the bed and unbuckles his pants and steps out of his shoes. His pants slide down his legs and then his boxers and I am left looking at the biggest cock I have ever seen.

My neighbor, Avery, has a huge cock that is about ten inches long and Donk's cock is about that long or maybe even a little longer but it is thicker, noticeably thicker and I am beginning to wonder if I will be able to take it. I know for sure it's going to be a challenge to fit it in my mouth which I would love to try. Donk just stands there not really knowing what to do until I sit up and begin to stroke his monster cock.

It's going to take some work and although right now, I may not be able to suck it, I can lick it and I slide off the bed and start licking the entire length and around the giant purple head. Licking down the underside I lick and then carefully suck in one of his enormous balls. Donk is moaning and I switch to the other ball licking it and then sucking it into my mouth like I did the other one. I continue to stroke his hard cock with my hands, realizing that I am not even close to being able to reach around his thick shaft with my fingers.

I feel like he is getting close so I slow down my stroking and then stand up and guide him to lay down on the bed. I straddle his legs and move into position so that my pussy is on top of and sliding over his monster.

I continue to slide back and forth along the length of his cock, lubricating it with my pussy juices. I scratch my nails lightly on his chest and ask, "Donk, what is your real name? I think if I am going to fuck you, I should at least know your real name."

"It's Harold."

"Hmmm, okay then... Donk, I am going to fuck you but you have to let me take it slow. I have never had anything the size of your cock in my pussy. I want you to play with my tits and don't be afraid to be a little rough. I like to have my tits squeezed and I especially like to have my nipples pulled and twisted. The harder the better. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, I don't want to hurt you so take your time and if I hurt your tits or something, just let me know. I need to let you know it's been a long time... a long time since I have been with a woman. Most women get scared when they see my cock so I don't really have a lot of experience."

"Donk, you let me take care of you and I am going to be the best fuck you have ever had."

"Okay."

I sit up on my knees and lift Donk's cock to position it under my pussy. It's heavy and hot. I rub the big head against my pussy, lubricating it as much as I can before I try to get it inside me. My juices are flowing freely so once I slather the swollen head with my juices I position it against my opening and start to press down.

It feels like I am trying to shove a baseball bat into my pussy but I can feel my opening slowly stretch to accept him. He is so thick my pussy lips are burning as the first half inch of his enormous cock works its way into my tight pussy. The next half inch pushes in a little easier after I begin to relax.

Donk is straining to keep his head up while he watches his cock slowly make its way into my stretching cunt. It takes a few minutes but I have at least half of him inside me. I have never felt so full. Another five minutes and I have worked another 3 inches into my now completely filled cunt. After a few more minutes of letting my body adjust, I begin to lift off of him, the muscles in my stuffed cunt grasping at the thick cock. My outer pussy lips were dragged inside with the monster cock going in and now I could feel them being pulled out as I lift off of him.

I have adjusted more now and start to slowly fuck his big cock, going just a little deeper each time. Donk's eyes are rolled back in his head and I am afraid he is going to cum before I can really start to enjoy this thing. I try to keep my movements nice and slow so I don't push him over the edge.

Donk is starting to moan now. I'm afraid James might hear us but the longer I go and the more I am able to slide up and down this giant pole, the less I care. Before long, I am moaning just as loud, if not louder, as I start to really feel comfortable. I am being filled in places that have never been touched before and it's a tremendous feeling of fullness, pain and pleasure.

I can rise up as far as I can on my knees and the head of his cock is still inside me. I want to be able to lift completely off of him and to then be completely filled again so I lean forward. Donk was squeezing and kneading my tits and pulling my aching nipples but he is not being nearly rough enough. As I lean forward, it allows him to suck on them and I coach him to suck harder and when he is still too gentle, I use my big hanging tits to smack him in the face.

Now he is getting the hang of it and while sucking hard on my left nipple, he is pulling and twisting my right one with his fingers. I am literally gushing and getting close to orgasm. I think the only thing that has prevented Donk from cumming is the distraction of my tits.

I am really able to fuck him now and I start moving faster and faster, twisting and grasping at his giant cock. Each time I slam down on his thick shaft and hit bottom it is like an electric shock and my pain/pleasure center is pushing me over the edge.

Then Donk momentarily stops sucking my tits and he groans loudly before grabbing both nipples and pulling hard while he shoves as much of his cock into me as he can. Then I feel it. I can feel his cum pulsing up the length of his cock and exploding inside of me. As soon as I feel the first burst of his cum, I too start to cum. I can feel load after load of his hot cum deep inside my quivering cunt.

I am shaking. I have never felt like this. I can hear myself moaning but my entire body is just trembling. My orgasm just shot through me and I lost all control of my body. I am just lying on top of Donk, his still hard cock deep, deep inside me and I can't get control of my muscles. Wave after wave rolls through me, each time sending a new set of tremors through my body.

Eventually the tremors diminish and I am getting some control back in my arms and legs and I can feel Donk's cock start to shrink back toward normal human size. He looks at me and with a very sincere look on his face asks, "Are you okay?"

He is so sweet. "Of course I am. That was incredible. I have never felt anything like that before."

"No one has ever been able to do that."

"Do what sweetie?"

"Well, I mean, I have never... you know, cum inside of a woman. At least not like that far inside."

"Do you mean you really have never cum inside a woman before?"

Donk, looked a little embarrassed. "Nobody has ever been able to take that much of me before and they usually just finish me off with their hand."

"Oh. Well, I can see why. Sweetheart that is one hell of a cock you have and I can guarantee you this won't be the last time we do this. It is a lot to take and I don't think I can do it again tonight but I do want to do something else."

"Something else? What do you mean?"

"I think you just pumped a quart of cum inside of me but I think you have at least another quart left in those giant balls. I am going to get you hard again and I want you to cum on my tits."

"Really?"

I can already see he was starting to get hard again just thinking about it. "I would love to have your big cock cum all over my tits. I need to clean up a little but I will be right back. Don't go anywhere."

I go into the bathroom and clean up the cum that is running down my legs in globs and freshen up a little, fix my hair and walk back into the room. I ask Donk to stand up next to the bed and I kneel in front of him and start gently stroking his rapidly hardening cock. I wasn't expecting him to recover this quickly but I can literally feel the blood pumping through the thick shaft. In less than a minute he is fully hard again. Just as I begin to pump his big donkey cock, there is a knock at the door and James opens the door and stick his head into the room.

"Tab... Oh, I didn't realize... I'm sorry Tabby, I'll go."

"James, wait! Don't go. Donk, do you mind if James watches?"

I can feel donk start to shrink in my hands and I'm afraid that I might miss my chance.

"Donk, baby, would you like to watch James fuck me while I take care of you?"

I feel a little jerk in Donk's cock when I say that.

Donk sputtered, "I don't know, I have never been in a threesome but I think I'd like to try it."

"Okay, I'll tell you what, I'll make sure you get to cum all over my tits. Now, James, I'm going to get on the bed and you get behind me and Donk, you stand here next to the bed where I can kiss that big cock of yours."

Both men quickly move into position with me on all fours facing Donk and James positioned behind me. I take the head of Donk's monster cock and lick the head, getting as much saliva on it as I can so I can try to get him into my mouth. He isn't fully hard yet but he is close. I can feel James moving in between my legs and he pushes the head of his cock along my wet slit.

I keep stroking Donk as I work the swelling head of his cock into my mouth. My jaw is stretching and I am trying not to scrape the sensitive head with my teeth. Eventually my jaw relaxes enough that I can get the whole head in my mouth and I close my lips around the helmet and push another ½ inch into my stretched mouth. Meanwhile, I feel James position himself directly at my opening and with one thrust, sink his cock all the way to the balls in one stroke.

"Holy shit Tabby, you're a fucking hot mess."

I giggle around Donk's big cock which makes him moan. James is already slamming his cock into my pussy and I can feel his belly banging against my ass and his balls slapping against my clit which makes me squirm beneath him. He is not taking it slow and he is forcing more of Donk's big cock into my mouth with each stroke. I am stroking his hard shaft in time with James' fucking and I think he is starting to get close.

1...34567...9