While John is Away Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
453 Followers

I reluctantly pull Donk's dick from my mouth and look up at him, "Don't forget to tell me when you are getting close. I want to feel your hot cum on my tits." I think that almost pushed him over the edge.

Donk, whispered, "I think I'm almost ready."

I turn to James and tell him to stop for a minute and then quickly roll over. I reach up and fondle Donk's huge balls and tell him, "Show me how you stroke your big cock and cum on my tits."

That does it. Two strokes and he starts to cum all over my chest and then my belly. James jumps back like a homophobic monkey, not wanting any of his friend's cum to splash on him. Donk continues to stroke his cock until the last few dribbles land on my tits. He watches while I rub his cum over my tits and belly.

Donk looked like he was ready to fall over. "Donk, baby, you go have a seat while James finishes fucking me."

I roll back over and waggle my ass at James wanting him to continue. I wait a few seconds and don't feel him. I look back and I know what he wants.

"Okay, you can fuck my ass but take it easy, loosen me up with your fingers first."

James just smiles and then reaches between my legs and scoops up some of the mixture of my cum and Donk's cum that is still running down my legs. He rubs his fingers in circles around my tight little bud, getting it nice and lubricated before he sticks one of his fingers in my back opening and gently loosens my tight hole.

After a few seconds, I feel a second finger enter as my muscles relax and I begin to enjoy the different sensation. I reach underneath and begin stroking my clit as James fingers my ass. I feel James push his cock into my wet pussy and then pull it out, and at the same time remove his fingers from my ass.

I feel James' cock at my rear entrance and I push back inviting him to enter me. He obliges and slowly works his thick cock into my ass. Once he is about half-way in, I feel him pull out and then once again push in, starting a slow fucking motion, pushing in another ½ inch each time.

I don't know why this feels so good. It is so different than my pussy feels but it is pushing all the right buttons. My fingers on my clit help too. Now James is thrusting all the way in my ass and I am really getting into it. It is the pain/pleasure combo that makes my pussy gush and I urge James to fuck me harder by pushing back on him.

I look at Donk and see that his eyes are as big as saucers watching James fuck my ass while I play with my clit.

I motion for Donk to come closer. "Donk, I need you to play with my tits. I need you to really pinch and pull on my nipples. I promise you won't hurt me. Can you do that for me?" I ask breathlessly.

Donk shakes his head up and down and he gets up and kneels next to the bed. I switch hands and start rubbing my clit with my left hand so that Donk can reach my tits and use my right arm to hold myself up. Donk reaches under me and gently grabs my left tit and squeezes it.

"Squeeze harder and pull on my fucking nipples," I yell a little too loud to Donk. He is taken aback but he starts to get the idea and starts tugging on my nipples. "Yes, that's it, now twist them." I continue to coach him.

Now I have both of my pain and pleasure centers converging and I can feel a big orgasm building. "Don't stop, either of you. I'm going to cum!"

James and Donk both pick up their pace. Donk is now pulling on one nipple and squeezing my other tit.

"Tabby, I'm going to cum." James says.

I feel him start to deposit his hot spunk deep in my ass which sets me off. I feel like I am going to rip James' cock off, I'm squeezing so hard. Donk stops squeezing my tits and I collapse onto the bed while James slowly tries to pull out of me. I am shaking almost uncontrollably as these waves continue to pulse through me.

Finally, I collapse flat onto the bed and James collapses next to me. Donk is on the floor leaning against the bed. We just lay for several minutes, nobody saying a word. Finally, James starts to roll to the other side of the bed to get up. He gathers his clothes, kisses the top of my head and says "Good night."

Donk gets up too. "Tabby, that was the most incredible sex I have ever had. You are amazing. Thank you. I'm going to go but I'll see you tomorrow." Donk kisses me on the head as well, puts his clothes on and goes back to his room.

I feel too tired to move but I drag myself once again to the bathroom and get cleaned up before I collapse in bed.

***

I wake up when I hear my phone ding. Someone is texting me. I look at the clock and see that it's almost 11:00am. I can't remember what time it was exactly when I finally went to sleep although I know it was in the early morning hours but I am wide-awake now.

The text is from Kate. She is checking out of her hotel and heading for the airport. I quickly text her back.

"No!!, Don't leave. Come and stay with me! I'm calling you right now!"

I call Kate and she answers right away. She was leaving because everybody in her bachelorette party bailed and is leaving.

"Kate, you need to change your flight to tomorrow and come and stay with me. I can really use your help tonight and it will be so much fun."

"Are you sure? Tabby, I know the guys are just expecting you, I don't want to intrude."

"Kate, you're right. The guys would probably be really upset if I brought along a beautiful blonde with big boobs as a surprise. And, what kind of guy would like to see two hot, sexy women kissing and fondling each other. It's probably best you don't join me."

"Okay, I get it, I'll change my flight."

"Yay!, come over to my hotel right now and we can get some lunch and go hang out by the pool. I promise you won't regret it."

"I'm on my way. Be there in about 45 minutes."

"I can't wait!"

I am so giddy right now. I thought I would have a hangover but I feel great. I hop in the shower quickly and change into my sundress. I'm just finishing up when Kate knocks at my door. I open it and she comes into the room, drops her suitcase, grabs me and pushes me up against the wall and kisses me hard on the mouth.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that."

"It's all I could think of since you called me. I am so freaking horny after last night. My girls were crazy but they were just letting loose and just as I expected, they got way too drunk, way too fast and we were all back in our rooms by a little after midnight. I danced with a couple of really hot guys but the girls kept pulling me back in and didn't let me have any fun."

"I guess we need to do something about that. Can I introduce you to James first? He's the best man and I don't want to spring this on him at the last minute. I know he is going to love the idea but I really think we should tell him first."

"Okay, sure. Which one is he in the picture you sent?" she asks as she flips through the pictures on her phone.

I point him out and I can see by the look on her face she thinks he is good looking. I go to the adjoining door and knock and then open it. I'm pretty sure he keeps his side unlocked just in case I want to come by. Any time. Any time at all.

James is sitting on the couch in just his boxers drinking a beer and watching TV. He looks up and smiles.

"Hi Tabby; what's up?"

"I want to introduce you to somebody. Okay, let me put some clothes on..."

Before he can finish I walk through the door with Kate. James blushes a deep red but quickly stands up and holds out his hand to Kate.

"I would have gotten dressed if Tabby would have given me a little notice."

"No problem, I like what you're wearing." Kate smiles at him.

James just has a dumb look on his face at first but then starts to laugh. We explain how we met on the plane and how she lives really close to us. I also explain that I have invited her to stay with me in my room and wanted to make sure it was alright if she comes to the bachelor party with me tonight.

James let us know in no uncertain terms that he was completely on-board with Kate joining us just by the look of his boxers. James was already imaging the possibilities and it was showing in his shorts.

"There's one more thing James. Kate is really horny and so am I. Do you think you might be able to help us out?" Turning to Kate I ask, "Is it okay with you if James joins us? By the look of his shorts, I think he is interested."

We both start to giggle and Kate says something like, "The more the merrier," as we each grab an arm and guide him to the bed. Once James is sitting on the bed, I let go of his arm first and pull my dress over my head leaving me completely naked standing next to James' legs which are hanging over the side of the bed. Then Kate pulls her top off, unhooks her bra and lets it fall to the floor and pushes her jeans over her hips and down her legs before stepping out of them.

Kate and I both reach for James' shorts at the same time and carefully pull them over the tip of his now hard cock and then push them down his legs. He kicks them off as we each sit on one his legs. He spreads them wide to give us more room and also allows his cock to bob up and down between his legs. With each of us sitting on one of James' legs, Kate and I kiss, our tits mashing together, right in front of James' face. I feel him reach around and put his hand on my ass cheek and assume he is doing the same to Kate on the other side.

Kates' lips are so soft even when we are kissing really hard. Her tongue is soft and delicious in my mouth. I can feel myself getting wetter by the second and I can feel James' cock pulsing against my leg. I am torn between wanting to suck on Kate's big thick nipples or dropping down and sucking on James' hard cock. I decide to go for Kate's nipples first.

I break away from Kate's probing tongue and gently kiss her cheek, then her jaw and then work my way to her ear and down her neck. Kate lays her head back as I gently suck and kiss her neck, working my way slowly down the slope of her large tit. Just before I get to her darkening areola, I stop kissing and start licking. Slow sensuous circles around the tiny bumps on her areola and then around her stiff nipples. They are thick and swollen and dark red and I am working hard not to just suck them into my mouth. I want to tease her and from the sound of the moans coming from her mouth, when she isn't kissing James, I am doing a good job.

Finally, I carefully suck her hard nub into my mouth, increasing the suction, feeling the nipple stretch against my tongue. Kate is moaning louder now and she has her hand on the back of my head, holding me to her big tit. When I suck harder, she moans again and this time I gently scrape my teeth along her turgid nip causing her to squirm. I keep it up for a few more seconds and then switch to her other nipple.

Meanwhile I put my hand on Kate's thigh and I feel her shiver. I teasingly move it to her inner thigh and she spreads her legs. Sliding my fingers along her slit I can feel how wet she is. I don't think James can see what I am doing but I know he felt her legs part and he can probably imagine what's going on.

"Damn girls, this is driving me crazy." James says. We both giggle and I let go of Kate's nipple and sit up. Now James can see my hand working between Kate's legs. I easily slide one finger inside her pushing further in her, moving my finger in a circular motion. Kate is starting to moan and James' cock is twitching like crazy. When I slide a second finger into Kate, I think it's all too much for her and she starts to cum, soaking my fingers.

As soon as she stops quivering, I slide my fingers out of her wet pussy and into my mouth. She tastes heavenly but as badly as I want to continue this ménage, I slide off of James' lap and pull Kate off as well.

"We're going to the pool. Why don't you gather up the boys and come down? There is a good chance that we might be topless when you get there." I say in my best flirty voice to James.

Kate is looking at me like she isn't ready to stop but I explain to both of them that I want them both to be good and horny for tonight. Then I pull Kate by the hand and lead her back to my room where we keep kissing but I won't let her go any further. She is pouting a bit but she understands and we both get our bikinis and gather up our things to go to the pool.

Kate starts to put on her bikini top but I stop her. "You won't need that. Most of the women at the pool are topless and there is nothing more fun than teasing these guys and making them squirm."

"Okay, I'm game. I don't have a cover-up though to get to the pool."

"No worries, here you can wear this."

I hand her one of the two shirts of John's and I put on the other. We gather up our things and throw them into the big bag I brought and head to the pool. Once we get there, I don't see my cabana guy at first but then he pops out of one of the cabanas and when he sees me, he looks around and then waves us over to one of the empty cabanas. I hadn't thought about reserving one but I guess that's why making friends with the right cabana boy makes a difference.

He is all smiles and gives me a quick hug. I introduce him to Kate and he checks her out just a hair too long before heading off to get us some drinks. I'm pretty sure he is excited about seeing what we have on under the shirts.

Kate looks around and sees all of the other topless women and I explain my theory that they pay the showgirls to come and hang out topless at the pool between shows. Based on the average length of the legs on these girls, Kate agrees but we both agree that we have bigger and better boobs than any of them and although not as muscular, our asses are pretty competitive too.

Our cabana boy comes back with the drinks and we sit on the side of the lounge chairs facing each other, our knees touching and we toast to our new-found friendship.

"Kate, we should talk about tonight and what we want to do. I don't really have a plan on what to do. James just said be sexy and have fun but I want to make it special. Do you have any ideas?"

Kate asked, "Well, for starters, what are you wearing? Or should I ask what aren't you wearing?"

I smiled and then tell her about the dress.

"Oh my god! I want to wear something like that too! Then there won't be any question as to whether we are ready to party or not. After last night, I want to party! "

We mentally went through our wardrobe and I really didn't have anything that would work but Kate thought that we might be able to modify one of the dresses she brought to be almost as sexy as mine but we would have to find stockings and a garter belt somewhere before the party.

"Okay, I'll bet cabana boy knows where we could find the stockings and garter belt but then what?" I asked.

"It's Vegas, how about if we make up some kind of game?" Kate asked. Maybe something where the groom gets something or gets to do something if we lose. Come on, we are a couple of smart ladies, what could we do?"

"How about pin the penis on the Donk?"

We both laughed at that but Kate was serious and she started coming up with some ideas. Ultimately we decided Vegas was the perfect place for some kind of dice game. There were six guys so dice would work nicely and we went through a couple of iterations but finally came up with a plan.

We would have three rounds and each round started off with a shot of vodka or tequila or something that would inspire courage. Then, each guy is assigned a number, one through six. The groom would always be number one and always get to go first. He would roll one of the dice and whatever number he landed on, the corresponding envelope containing the prize was opened. After that, the groom would roll one of the dice again which would determine who the next player would be and they would roll the other dice and then pick the corresponding prize. Each round would get a little more risqué.

Kate and I start working on what the prizes will be and for round one, we pick things like a 30 second kiss with each girl, or a two minute fully clothed lap dance. Round two will be more like taking off clothes or getting to play with our boobs. And round three, well... you get the picture.

We are busy writing down our ideas for the different rounds and by the time we finished we have gone through 3 drinks and are giggling like teenagers, but at least for me, I am getting wet enough to leave a very noticeable wet patch on the crotch of my tiny bikini.

Just as we are finishing up, the guys show up. I introduce Kate and hug or stroke the chest or arms of each of the guys as I introduced them and just as I get to James, he gives me a quick peck on the lips, then grabs both of my nipples and pushes me back slightly sending me backwards into the pool. I am not too happy about it but I sure as hell make an impression on the guys when I get out. This is the bikini that becomes completely transparent when wet, allowing every tiny detail to be visible, not to mention cold water, hard nipples. I might as well be totally naked.

Toby ducks into the cabana and quickly hands me a towel. I give James a dirty look but he is just smiling and his eyes keep wandering from my tits to my pussy as I stand there and dry myself off. I have to admit, I do try not to cover myself up with the towel too much. My exhibitionist flag is fully flying and I am no longer mad, well... not quite as mad at James for sending me backwards into the pool.

We all sit around the pool for a while and Kate and I both teas the guys about staring at our tits and losing their train of thought while they are talking. I think Kate and I are both very comfortable being topless around the guys. Most of the guys also seem very comfortable around us but I noticed that both Will and particularly Donk, the shy ones, look uncomfortable with their obviously hard dicks trapped in their shorts.

After about an hour or so, Kate and I announce that we had to go and get ready for the party. James whines that the party is hours away but we explain to him that we have hours of work to do to get ready. He just looks at me, wondering what I could possibly be planning. I wink at him and teasingly say, "You'll see. And, Kate and I have some catching up to do. No boys allowed." I give them my best pouty look and tap Kate on the ass as we walk away from the guys.

We stop and get the information we need to find our wardrobe needs from our cabana boy who conferred with one of his hot little co-workers on the best places to go. Evidently it isn't a matter of if there was one, but rather which one was best. We both thank cabana boy with a nice boob smashing hug and head back to the room.

When we get back to the room, we pull out the stationary from the desk drawer and then go into James' room as well and do the same thing so we can write down our prizes for tonight's game. Once we have our game all set, we decide to hop in the shower and then go shopping. It's my idea to save water and shower together.

Kate is waxed smooth but she is afraid she might be sporting some stray hairs. So, before we get in the shower, I volunteer to find and eliminate any strays for her and grab my razor. I still carry it since my laser hair removal is not foolproof either and I too have the occasional stray to deal with. I tell Kate to hop up on the sink and spread her legs. She gladly obliges and spreads her legs wide.

I had never seen another woman's pussy up that close in bright light. Obviously I have been that close before, but in the bright light of the bathroom, I can see every tiny bump and crevice. As she suspected there is the occasional stray. I use a warm wash cloth and the hotel soap to lather her up good and carefully and thoroughly check every part of her pussy and surrounding area, cleaning up the occasional hair. I carefully pull her outer lips apart, massaging them as I stretch them. I can feel them thickening as the blood starts to fill them. I can also see her clit swell and I carefully slide my fingers along the sides and around her swelling nub.

P3Driver
P3Driver
453 Followers
1...456789