Why: Long Night with Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan's still pissed at me for claiming this boy for myself. He has always been such a needy bastard, always tagging along on other men's adventures with not-so-straight little boys. But he can't get one on his own. Doesn't know how to turn them into fuck boys. He just keeps on tagging along with the rest of us real men."

"Now this boy is all mine. I got him right where I want him. He'll do everything I tell him to do. I even had him thanking me for helping his little friend Tim, right before he sucked my cock. I saw the look in his eyes, as he sucked my cock. This boy is starting to love my bog hard cock. Tim would never have been able to handle any more of this. I saw that the first time I laid eyes on him. Dan just wanted some little boy who would cry when he shoved his hard little dick in his asshole."

Ben moaned again with his tongue buried back deep in my ass, as he reached forward and grabbed my own hard boy cock and balls. I was only hard because my cock kept rubbing against the back of my couch, I told myself. Ben then let his tongue slip out of my asshole, with one last long lick. He then stood up and positioned his hard cock head at my boy hole. I knew what was coming. I expected him to just slam his cock all the way into my ass, but I was pleasantly surprised to feel him slowly push his cock head past my asshole and into my ass with a "pop."

I breathed in a deep breath, as I felt him slowly penetrate my spit slick boy hole. I was so thankful for Ben's long tongue fucking of my ass, before he shoved his hard cock inside me. Ben had one hand on my hip, as he continued to slowly push his cock into my ass. I felt his massive cock fill me up from the inside. I gasped as his extraordinarily long cock continued to push it's way into me. I felt his wide girthed cock shaft stretching my asshole tightly. It seemed like his cock went on forever, as it continued it's forward movement into my ass.

I let out a somewhat high pitched grunt, as I felt his bulbous cock head pass through my ass and imbed itself into my intestines. I knew that I just had to take a few more inches of Ben's hard cock into my ass and intestines, before he finally bottomed out. Ben had never gone this slow before. I felt myself wishing that he would just slam his cock into me, and get it over with. This slow pace was excruciating for me. Not in a painful way thankfully, but I kept expecting to feel his crotch touch my tail bone signifying he had bottomed out inside me. But Ben just kept force feeding my ass with his long hard cock.

Finally, after what seemed like five feet of hard cock was slowly pushed inside me, I felt the tell tale leather of his pants against my ass cheeks, his shaved smooth crotch rest against my tail bone, and his huge hairless balls touch my own boy balls. I let out another grunt, as his long hard cock came to a stop deep inside me. I felt my mouth drop open and my head drop, as Ben's cock come to rest inside me. Ben then placed both his hands on my hips. I knew this meant he would start fucking me, now.

I steeled myself for the kind of deep and rough ass fucking that I was used to. But I was surprised, when Ben started to slowly pull his long hard cock back out of my ass. With his slow pace, I actually felt his bulbous cock head draw out of my intestines and pop back into my ass. He kept pulling his long hard cock out of my asshole, and my mind suddenly pictured the old clown's trick of pulling a ten foot brightly colored ribbon out of a small space. I thought to myself, "God, I hate clowns."

My attention was soon called back to Ben's hard cock as it finished pulling out of my boy hole, until just his giant cock head remained just inside my asshole. My asshole was stretched tight around his massive girthed cock shaft. I felt my asshole lips being push back in, as Ben once again started his excruciatingly slow entry into my ass. I wondered, "Exactly how long is his cock when he is totally hard, like now?"

I didn't want to ask him, so I tried to measure in my head as Ben continued his slow forward motion. My inner measurement was cut off, when I again felt his bulbous cock head push all the way through my ass and into my intestines again. I again felt my self wishing for Ben to just get on with it. Why the slow pace? It was really no concern of mine, he would do what he wanted anyway. But at least if he went faster, than it would be over faster too. I briefly considered slamming my asshole back into his long hard cock, forcing his cock all the way inside me. But I quickly decided against that idea. It might actually hurt me, Ben might get mad, or it might appear like I was actually eager for him to fuck me. So I simply stayed still, as Ben continued to slowly feed his hard cock into me.

Feeling Ben finally bottom out inside me, once again caused me to sigh in relief. I had to once again tell myself to stay quiet, lest Ben get the wrong idea. I didn't have long to think about this, as I once again felt Ben begin his slow withdrawal of his long hard cock from me. Ben had stayed quiet this whole time, except for a deep moan when he would push his cock all the way inside me. I knew that he loved the feeling of his monster cock bottoming out inside me. My attention was pulled to my asshole, as I felt like Ben's slow withdrawal of his long hard cock was going to turn my asshole inside out and cause me to gape. I did not want that to happen, but what could I do?

Thankfully I felt that my asshole was still gripping Ben's wide girthed cock as tightly as ever. I hoped that I would keep my asshole in it's current condition. The last thing that I wanted was my asshole to become overstretched, so that it would never be able to close tightly again and would be in a fulltime "gape." I was able to console myself, thinking that if my asshole was still this tight after all the hard use and wide stretching that it had received by both Ben's massive man meat and Dan's much smaller but still big dick, that I was probably safe with Ben's slow fucking of my asshole. Besides, it wasn't like Ben's long hard cock was causing me any pain or discomfort.

In fact, now that I thought about it, besides the first time that Ben had fucked my ass, Ben's amazingly long hard and wide girthed cock had never caused me any pain or discomfort really. For some reason though, Dan's much smaller dick had hurt. I was surprised that in thinking about, I realized that should not be the case. I should have been able to take Dan's dick much easier and less painfully than Ben's monster rock hard cock. I wondered at this revelation. Even though Ben liked to rim my boy hole for a long period of time before he fucked me with his long hard cock, there should be no way that Ben's cock shouldn't make me feel like I was being ripped half and stabbed in my gut like it did when Dan raped my ass.

I then was surprised at the quiet moan that escaped my lips, as Ben's bulbous cock head came to rest just inside my asshole after its long and slow withdrawal from my insides. I finally decided that the reason for Ben's slow speed in and out of my spit coated asshole was because he wanted to draw this out as long as possible. That was probably why he showed up at my door on a Friday night. He knew I didn't have classes or swim practice tomorrow. That was also probably why he let me take my time in sucking his massive cock.

Thinking about me sucking Ben's long hard cock, reminded me of another difference between my inexplicable preference of Ben's monstrously long and hard cock over Dan's smaller dick. Not that I really preferred one over the other I quickly added, but still. Dan liked to force feed me his hard cock. He seemed to get off on causing me humiliation, pain, and discomfort. He would always smirk when he saw me struggling to work his hard dick in my mouth. Ben let me go at my own speed and depth. He had never physically forced his monster cock into my mouth or throat.

I had just been able to accept his long hard cock on my own. I didn't want to suck his gigantic stiff cock, but for some reason I was able to take what he gave me. Ben also seemed to take a lot of pleasure that I was able to take his massive cock all the way into my mouth and suck it. He liked that I was for some reason able to deep throat his cock without gagging or showing signs of distress. He enjoyed watching his bulbous cock head fill up my mouth as I sucked and licked it. I was able to do all of this without any pain, discomfort, or complaint. I saw the smile on Ben's face whenever I had accomplished these Herculean tasks. I think he liked that about me. It felt like he took pride in the fact that I could accomplish it all.

Dan also enjoyed making me say humiliating things to him. Telling me what to say and when to say it. I always felt like I was repeating words and phrases from a script that Dan read to me. Ben never did that. The closest Ben ever did was tell me to describe what he was doing to me or what I was feeling. It had never felt like he wanted me to say this or that. He just wanted to hear my own description of things already happening.

My inner musings were once again quashed my the feeling of Ben's bulbous cock head again coming to rest just inside my asshole. I was shocked at myself. I hadn't noticed that he had even started pushing his amazingly long hard cock back inside me. How long was I in my own little world of dialogue while Ben continued his slow all the way in and all the way out ass fucking of my boy hole?

As I felt Ben begin his excruciatingly slow push of his massive man meat back up my ass, I decided that it didn't matter why I preferred Ben's big hard cock to Dan's smaller dick. I had been "claimed" by Ben, though I still didn't know what all that entailed. But I told myself that it didn't matter how or why I was sickened by the mere thought of Dan, while I was so inherently capable of sucking Ben's huge balls, sucking his extra long and wide cock all the way in my mouth, deep throating it up to his balls, and being roughly fucked by his massive piece of man meat. I could handle everything that Ben gave me. The reasons and whys weren't important.

I again felt the intrusion and full sensation of Ben's cock head pushing through my ass and entering my intestines. I breathed quietly but deeply, as he pushed the last few inches of his massive cock into me. Once again he let his long hard cock rest a minute, buried all the way in my ass and intestines. I could feel every inch of his long hard cock inside me, all the way from the base of his wide girth stretching my asshole tight, his massive length passing through and filling my asshole, the last few inches of wide cock shaft pushed into my intestines, to his bulbous cock head bulging my intestines from the inside. My mouth always seemed to drop open at the sensation of him filling my insides completely.

I guess Ben had finally decided to increase the speed as he worked his cock in and out of me. He withdrew his cock must faster than before, again leaving only his cock head resting just inside my asshole. Now he drove his entire length through my ass and into my intestines. I felt his leather pants smack my ass cheeks and his huge balls once again swing into my boy balls with a slightly painful sting as they slapped against each other. The sudden dual shock of having him thrust deeply into my boy hole after such a long and slow build up, and the sting of his balls slapping my balls from behind caused me to grunt.

Ben now drew his long hard cock back out of me in one swift motion and began to fuck me in the way that I knew he preferred. He was truly driving his massive cock deep and hard into my insides. I was no longer able to control the sounds escaping me. I grunted with every deep thrust of his hard cock. The force of his thrusts were also causing my back to arch, as his long hard cock was driven deeper and deeper into my intestines. This was always a shock to my system.

Ben had a tight grip on my hips as he buried his long hard cock deep inside me. He began making a growling sound, with each deep thrust of his massive cock deep into my boy hole. His growls would then be answered by my grunts, as he would bottom out his long hard cock inside me. His speed and force was truly turning his huge swinging balls into a pendulum, as they slapped my boy balls hard from behind and sending a further shock throughout my body. Our growls and grunts filled my apartment, as he continued to batter my insides with his massive hard cock.

Ben had wound himself up to such a degree with his initial slow fucking of my asshole, that he was now in a frenzy of ass fucking. All he was thinking about was driving his cock deep and hard into my boy hole, until he coated my insides with his hot man cum. Ben had come to expect my muffled noises and quiet forced breathes, when he would pound my ass. But he was caught off guard when my grunts grew in volume to match his own growls. Ben was completely lost in the pleasure of my asshole tightly gripping his wide cock shaft, as he plunged it over and over again deep inside me. The plunging of his bulbous cock head through my ass and into my intestines added further enjoyment to him, as he enjoyed my tight young body.

Unsure how I was even capable of taking his total length of man cock all the way inside me, he drove his cock home into my insides in a flurry of thrusts. My ability to take the entire length of his man cock up my ass, was only a side note as he fucked me deep and hard desperate to fill me with his cum. Ben had been looking forward to this moment ever since he had claimed me. He had been fantasizing about all the ways he would fuck my ass. Now that he was here and finally fucking his fuck boy, his lust and desire had finally caught up to him. He was using all of his strength to pull my hips back and plunge his cock forward. The sheer force he was using pulling me back and then slamming forward, had my whole body moving as fast as he could make me.

I was so out of it as his long hard cock continued to skewer me from the inside, that my grunts were incontrollable. My own hard boy cock was smacking painfully against the back of my couch, as I was pulled back and then driven forward. My grunts turned to involuntary moans, as my breath was forced from my lungs with each hard impalement of my ass from his monster cock. I struggled to suck in a breath every time he pulled his long hard cock back out. I realized that my eyes were opened wide in shock, and I forced them closed to ride out this deep anal assault.

Ben had always loved it when he could fuck me so hard, that I actually made noises. He knew that most of the time I didn't even realize that I wasn't being quiet. He actually felt his cock grow harder every time my moans, grunts, groans, and gasps grew louder. My soft moans as I sucked his long hard cock. The way I tended to grunt, as I tongue fucked his man hole. The way my breathing hitched when he buried his massive cock up my young ass for the first time that night. How my breathing was sucked in quickly and then forced out in deep moans, when he was really pounding my ass deep and hard. The way I would quietly moan when he finally unloaded his man seed deep inside me in a blast of hot cum.

Ben had come to relish the sounds I made. He smirked, knowing that I had no control over my own body when his cock was in one of my young holes. He hadn't cum since that last time he fucked my ass, so he knew his balls were filled to bursting with his seed. Seed that he planned to plant deep inside me. His smirking face turned into a face frozen in concentration. All of his efforts were now fixated on slamming his long hard cock into my boy hole deep and hard.

I was unable to hold onto the backside of the couch any longer. Ben's pull on my hips, had pulled my towards him with such force that my hands were ripped from their grips on my couch. I felt my body being pulled back into his thrusts with such a force, that his bottoming out in my ass shook through my whole body like a tidal wave. I was unsure how long Ben had been ass fucking me, as I was being battered with such a force on my insides that I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Ben felt his balls start to draw up, and knew he would cum soon. He redoubled his efforts of pounding my tight boy hole. I was only barely able to feel his bulbous cock head bulge slightly. But I felt his whole cock shaft suddenly go rigid. I felt like Ben could have lifted me up, using only his long hard cock inside me to hold my weight. I felt the first spasm of his cock inside me and knew he was about to cum.

His first spurt of man cum hit my insides with a force like I hadn't felt before. I felt spurt after spurt of his hot man seed pump into me. Ben had ceased the thrusting of his hard cock into me, when his orgasm began. He left it buried deep in my boy hole, as he felt his cock erupt in a fountain of cum. My head was thrown back, my mouth wide open in a silent scream, and my eyes were wide in shock as I felt the gallon of cum spray into me. I was finally able to suck in a breath. I exhaled in a deep guttural grunt, as I continued to feel his hot cum shoot into me.

Ben then pumped his still hard cock in and out, letting my tight asshole milk his cock. I felt his cock head slide back out of my intestines and pump the remainder of his load of cum into my ass, as he pumped his cock in and out of me. I swallowed hard, as I caught my breath. My eyes slammed shut and my head dropped, as attempted to calm my breathing. I felt Ben's hard cock shaft and bulbous cock slide out of my asshole, the tightness of my boy hole forcing the rest of his hot cum out of his cock and into my ass. I felt the last glob of cum squirt into my ass, as my asshole slammed shut again.

Ben collapsed onto the couch, in a seated position. He then reached up and pulled me down to him. I was now seated crossways on my couch, leaning limply against Ben's chest as I continued to attempt to calm my breathing. Ben was still breathing hard from his exertion and powerful orgasm. He looked down at me, and watched my small body still being shook by my deep breathing. He had one of his arms across my chest, as he seemed to want to hold me against him.

Ben was high with pleasure in his post orgasm state. He watched me as I tried to breath normally, thinking "He's such a good little fuck boy. He never complains. Is always willing, even if he won't admit his own willingness to me or himself. I still don't know how his little body can take all of my monster cock all the way into either of his holes. He doesn't talk much, but neither do I. Poor kid has no idea that he actually enjoys taking my hard cock. He's only ever asked me to let him cum once, and that looked like he didn't mean to do it. His boy cock just got worked so much, sandwiched between us, that he had to cum. But I thought he was going to pass out when he screamed as he shot his cum, with my monster cock buried in his boy hole."

I had finally begun to breathe normally, as I sat there nestled against Ben. I caught myself shifting into his chest, and forced myself to stay still. I was only trying to get comfortable, not actually lay against him. My head was down and my breathing finally even out, as I observed his muscled arm across my chest. I had been so out of it, that I hadn't notice him do that. I commented to myself about Ben's hairless arms, but quickly squashed that line of thought.

Sitting on my couch naked and finally relaxed, I felt my body being moved up and down by Ben's expanding chest as he was breathing. I wondered if I should move, but then decided against it. His arm was still holding me to him, so I concluded he wanted me there. I felt the edge of his leather pants' zipper poking me in the back, but thought better of commenting on that. I was sure he would either remove his pants completely or have me remove them soon anyway. My own boy cock was still rock hard, I guess from all of the movement against the back of my couch as Ben fucked me. I felt a drop of precum drip onto my stomach, and saw that my cock was sitting straight up poking me in the stomach. I ignored that, and continued to try to relax completely and keep my breathing normal. I simply enjoyed the quiet, as I wonder what was next.