Why: Long Night with Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my head spin and my vision narrow, as I felt like I might pass out. I centered my attention on my hard boy cock, only to realize that my orgasm was imminent. I was almost hyperventilating as moaned out, "I'm going to cum. I'm so close, sir. I can't hold it back."

Ben didn't answer me in words. My words had in fact egged him on. He increased the speed of his hips' movements, plunging his long hard cock even faster into my boy hole. I felt his amazingly long hard cock go rigid inside me. I felt his bulbous cock head stiffen and enlarge. I knew what came next, but I was completely caught off guard when I felt my own cock stiffen between us. My balls were screaming at me from the pressure built up. I felt me cock head erupt in a true explosion of my hot boy cum.

I screamed in pleasure and clung to Ben, as my orgasm shook my body. It was a mere side show, that I felt Ben's own cock as it filled my insides with his cum. I was so far gone in my own pleasure, that I was surprised his orgasm even registered to me. I felt my hard cock spray all of my hot slippery cum over our chests. I felt it slip and slide between us, as it ran down our stomachs. I gasped loudly with each spurt of cum from my cock. My orgasm was so powerful, that it actually hurt my balls when it overtook me. I whimpered softly, as my softened boy cock pumped out my last glob of cum.

Ben's orgasm had his him just as hard. When he had plunged his cock as deeply that he could and felt his cock head begin to spray his man seed inside me, he let out a moan so loud it could have been confused for a roar. He felt every twitch of his long hard cock, as it worked all of his hot cum deep into me. He only became aware of my own orgasm, when he felt my hot boy cum sliding down his chest and stomach. He let his massive cock rest inside my asshole, as he felt the last spurt of his cum erupt into my insides.

He was holding me, as I continued to cling to him. He then slowly laid himself backwards on the bed, keeping me on his chest. We were both breathing hard, as we basked in the afterglow of our orgasms. My head laid on his chest, and my limbs hung limply to his sides. I felt my upper body being lifted and lowered by his heaving chest. I forced myself to calm my breathing, as I laid there dead to the world.

I then lifted my hips, to allow his still hard cock to slip from my asshole. I climbed off the bed and stood on shaky legs, as I mumbled "I have to pee."

I then walked to the bathroom. I exited the bathroom and saw that Ben was in the same position as when I left. He was laying on his back on my bed. His muscled frame resting comfortably. I observed absent mindedly, that he was in fact completely hairless. His massive cock was still rock hard, and laying against his stomach. I sat on the edge of bed, unsure of what to do. Ben looked up at me, and saw that I was looking at his still hard cock. He smirked, saying "You don't have to be shy, boy. If you want my cock, you can have it."

He then pulled me to him and guided my face to his cock. I instinctively opened my mouth as I drew near his bulbous cock head. I grabbed his long hard cock shaft in both hands, as I lowered my mouth over his cock head. I began a slow deep suction, as I maneuvered my body between his legs. Without being told, I fell into my usual technique for sucking his massive cock. I was sucking and licking his giant cock head in my mouth, as I stroked his cock shaft with my hands. It suddenly dawned on my that I was performing an ass-to-mouth, and not for the first time either.

I continued sucking his cock head, as I considered my realization. Not that it really mattered, but I had never been disgusted anytime I sucked Ben's hard cock. I had just never stopped to think that this long hard cock had just been shoved deeply up my asshole. I had never encountered anything disgusting or foul smelling, so that was a plus. For some reason it had never dawned on me that I should be nauseated by this. I worked my hands up and down his long and thick cock shaft, as I continued to suck his cock head. I again felt his bulbous cock head as it completely filled my mouth and forced my jaw open wide. I then moved my mouth over his cock shaft. I worked my head up and down, as I sucked deeply and licked as I went. I moved one hand to massage his balls. I heard a deep moan from Ben's as I continued to suck his massive cock. The sheer length and width of his hard cock precluded me from looking up at him as I sucked his entire cock. I felt a hand gently grip my head and begin to slowly stroke my hair, so I considered this to be a sign that I was doing well.

I again felt my cheeks being drawn inwards, as my suction on his mighty cock increased. I briefly wondered if he would have me suck him off completely, or if I was just sucking his long hard cock until he decided to fuck my boy hole again. I figured he would let me know eventually. I simply concentrated on what I was doing. I was still gripping his cock shaft with one hand and stroking him in sync with my sucking mouth. I added more pressure to my grip on his cock and upped the speed of my stroking, as I increased the speed of my sucking mouth.

I then let go of his balls completely and wrapped both hands around his wide girthed cock shaft. I was then able to really put tome strength into my strokes. I heard another loud moan from above me, I felt myself smiling around his cock as I continued to suck him. I then forced my head all the way down on his cock shaft, until my nose was touching his crotch, my chin rested on his balls, and his cock head was secured deep in my throat. I now swallowed as fast as I could. I felt Ben's whole body tense up as I started. I guessed that he had not expected that.

I continued deep throating his massive length of cock, as I moved both hands down to his balls. I slowly massaged his huge balls, as my throat massaged and worked over his cock head. I kept this up until I felt his breathing increase, I then went back to my previous technique. I brought my mouth back over his long cock shaft and sucked as hard and as fast as I could. I returned my hands to gripping his cock tightly as I stroked him up and down. I felt my upper body moving a great deal with all of the encouragement I was giving to his cock.

I felt Ben's hand on my head suddenly grip my hair tightly, but not stop my head movement. I felt his cock shaft and lower body go rigid. I then felt his cock head twitch and then enlarge. I continued the efforts of my mouth sucking, tongue licking, and my hands stroking. I suddenly felt an eruption of hut cum into my mouth. The heavy suction I was using, allowed me to swallow every spurt of cum as fast as he could give it to me. I simply continued to suck his cock as hard as I could and stoke his cock shaft with my tight gripping hands.

I used the stroking of my hands to work out all of his man seed into my mouth, as I continued to work my mouth over his cock shaft. I continued stroking and sucking his long hard cock as fast and hard as I could, even after his cock stopped filling my mouth with his hot cum. And why shouldn't I continue? Ben's cock was still amazingly hard. And he hadn't told me to stop. I was battling with myself on what I should do. Should I keep going or should I initiate something else. My inner dialogue was cut off, as he pulled me by my shoulders up towards him.

He had me turn over and lying on my back on the bed. He then placed his hips between my legs, and guided his hard cock head to my boy hole. I moaned quietly as I felt him slide into my asshole. I immediately felt my legs being wrapped around his waist. I felt him steady himself on his elbows on either side of me. He slid his hands and forearms under my back and gripped my shoulders from under me. Of there own accord, my arms seemed to move over his shoulders and my hands grip his muscled back. I then felt him push his entire length of man cock inside me.

He did not seem to be in any hurry. I felt him pressing his hips forwards and back in a slow and steady motion to slowly force his massive cock in and out of me. I felt my quiet breathing sync up to his thrusts into me. I marveled at the feeling of my stretched asshole gliding over every inch of his long hard cock shaft. I heard his own quiet breathes as he continued to slow fuck my boy hole.

I was again struck by how erotic this scene would probably appear to an outside observer. One heavily muscled man slowly fucking a slimly muscled boy, as we both seemed to be clinging to each other. I imagined seeing his long hard cock as it would withdraw almost completely from my ass, leaving only his cock head inside me. Then the whole hard length would slowly be forced back into my boy hole. I'm sure all the room lacked was some candles and you would have a really romantic gay fantasy.

I'm not sure how long he continued to fuck me slow like that, but for some reason I found myself getting very mad. I'm not sure where it came from, or what I expected to do about it, but I felt myself absolutely seething. I was being raped on my own bed by this big cocked biker, again. He seemed to believe that I now belonged to him. I guess he thought I was only here for his pleasure. But I actually needed to do something, anything to prove I was not some little fuck boy.

I suddenly used all of my strength, and was able to push him over onto his back. I rolled with him, keeping his long hard cock inside me. I positioned my legs on either side of him. I then began to move my hips, moving his long hard cock in and out of my ass. He tried to sit up and use the position that tended to make me cum, but I placed both my hands on his chest and kept his back on the bed. I then used all of my strength to forcefully slam my hips up and down his massive cock.

I felt my legs straining under the force that I was exerting on them. My arms were held tight, as I kept my hands on his chest holding him under me. My breathing had sped up and grown in volume, as I used my remaining strength to truly fuck his giant hard cock. I needed to be in control. I needed to be the one who picked how fast and how deep he was inside me. I needed him to lay there and take it. My chest was heaving in my exertion. I felt a sheen of sweat form on my body. I had my eyes clamped shut as I continued to use all of my strength to impale my asshole over and over again on his massive cock.

Ben laid beneath me, in mute shock. He watched as I was practically in heat. He watched my face contorted in exertion and concentration. He wondered, "What had brought this on? That slow missionary position? I need to do that more often if this is how he reacts. Look at him go. It's like he's trying to dominate me! If this is what gets him going, I'm all for that. But I will have to show him who is really in charge of things."

I was unaware of his inner musings, as I continued to skewer my boy hole with his long hard cock. I felt his bulbous cock head plunging deep into me insides. I then brought my feet up under me. I used my legs to begin to lift my whole body up and down in a squatting position, as I worked my asshole up and down his massive cock. I was able to get some real powerful action. I felt and heard my ass cheeks as they would audibly slap against his thighs when I brought my ass back down in a powerful motion. I was grunting and groaning from my exertion to forcefully ass fuck myself on his long hard cock.

I was suddenly caught off guard, when Ben grabbed me forcefully under my armpits. He ripped my boy hole off his hard cock, and deposited me on my stomach on the bed beside him. I was quickly and forcefully placed into a doggie style position. Ben then power slammed his massive cock deep into my asshole. I felt my whole body pushed forward by the strength of his thrust. Ben didn't start out slow, he simply gripped my hips as tight as he could and slammed his long hard cock as deeply into my ass as he could. He was grunting as he pulled my hips backwards to meet his forwards thrusts.

My breath was once again reduced to gasps of inhalations and loud moans of exhalations. My breathing had not recovered from my own exertions of riding his cock, now my breathing sounded like deep echoes of his own deep moans. I was so far gone, that I didn't even hear my own loud moans and groans. Ben had now worked himself up into a frenzy as he roughly fucked my boy hole. I had no energy left, but what I used to hold myself up in the doggie position on the bed.

I then let out a deep and loud grunt, when Ben suddenly gripped my under both armpits and lifted me completely off the bed and into the air. I was once again being suspended, mostly by his massive cock. He then put one arm around my chest to keep me steady and used his other to pull both of my thighs up. He then grabbed one of my thighs in each hand, in order to hold me up. He then began to forcefully thrust is hips forward driving his long hard cock even deeper and harder into my boy hole.

Our breaths were reduced to grunts and groans. I felt my whole body as it was wracked my his hard forceful thrusts. My asshole was truly being rampaged by his massive cock. He was using his whole body every time he would thrust into me. It felt like he was able to put all of his body weight behind every hard slam into me. His bulbous cock head was embedded so deeply inside me, that I was sure I felt him tickling my stomach. He then let go of one of my thighs and reached across my body to grab my other thigh. He could now hold my securely with one arm.

He then pushed his free hand between my thighs and my stomach, and roughly grasped my boy cock. I cried out in pleasure as he started to work my cock in his hand, in sync with his hard thrusting cock in and out of my asshole. I was beside myself. I was being held up and roughly fucked hard and deep in my boy hole, and Ben was fast and roughly stroking my hard boy cock. I was helpless in this position. All I could do was moan and cry out as my orgasm was brought near. I heard my moans reach a new volume, as Ben's long hard cock plunged deeper up my asshole.

I felt Ben's breathing increase. His moans and groans were released right in my ear. I felt his body tense and go rigid. My own boy cock was being stroked remorselessly. I felt my toes curl and my legs shake. My whole body went rigid, as I felt my orgasm overtake me. I cried out loudly as I felt my cock explode my load of boy cum. Ben then let out a growl, as his long hard cock slammed up my ass one last time. I felt another gallon of hot man seed erupt into me.

Ben continued to roughly stroke my cock as he continued to cum inside me. I felt every spurt of his cum hitting my insides. My own boy cock began to soften, and I felt my whole body shake in pleasure. I had gone limp in his arms. I felt his long hard cock move in and out of my asshole a few more times, depositing the last of his hot cum inside my ass. I felt the last hot sprays of cum flow into me, as his cock worked itself through my boy hole.

I was limp in his arms and his long hard cock was still buried deep up my ass, as he walked up to my bed and laid me down. I sighed as I felt his massive cock slide slowly out of my well used asshole. I doubt I could have moved if I had tried. I felt the bed dip slightly as he laid down next to me. I felt him mold his body around me from behind. I tensed a bit, when I thought he would shove his cock up into my ass again. But I relaxed again, when I felt him come to rest.

I felt his long and still extraordinarily hard cock resting against my lower back, as he spooned me. I had now more energy to use, as I laid there calming my breathing after another long ordeal of the ass fucking that I had received. I made myself stay still, as I had to fight the urge to lay back against him. I felt all of my body begin to tire, as I drifted off to an exhausted sleep.