Why: Long Night with Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,363 Followers

I felt Ben's long hard cock come to rest running through my asshole, filling my ass, stretching my intestines, and ending with his bulbous cock head buried in my insides. He then grunted with effort as I felt him move slightly. I was confused, as I was unsure what he was doing. Ben gripped my shoulders tighter from underneath me and in one quick movement, he stood up. I was lifted into the air, with all my body weight being supported by his massive cock still deeply embedded inside me. I flung my hands over his shoulders and gripped his back as tightly as I could, as all the air in my lungs was forced out in a loud and deep moan.

Ben then walked up over to the wall, and pressed my back up against it. He stood there with my legs wrapped tightly around his midsection, my arms over his shoulders, my hands gripping his back, my back pressed securely against the wall, and his massively long and hard cock buried deep in my ass. Ben then positioned his legs and feet, as sought leverage for what he was about to do. I felt his hips pull back, withdrawing his cock from my ass until his hard bulbous cock head was resting just inside my asshole. Ben then thrust his hips forward until his crotch rested against ass cheeks and his balls swung and smacked my tail bone, driving his cock with all his might deep into me boy hole.

I cried out in a deep moan, saying "Oh, god!"

Ben smirked at my reaction, as he then set a truly relentless pace of slamming his long hard cock deep into my ass. It felt like my gut was being punched from the inside by his bulbous head coming to rest deep in my intestines. Ben used all of his strength and his weight to force his massive cock deeper and deeper into my boy hole. I felt my back rubbing up and down against the wall behind me, as the sheer force of Ben's thrusting cock was buried faster and faster into my insides. I was again forced to breathe in with a loud gasp of air as Ben's cock would withdraw from my ass, and out in a loud and deep guttural grunt as his monster cock was slammed back into my insides forcing all the air from my lungs.

I was now clinging to his back with all of my strength. My legs were wrapped around his midsection so tight that I was shaking at the effort. My head was thrown back against the wall. My mouth hung open, as I gasped, moaned, and grunted loudly. My eyes were practically bugging out, at the pounding my ass and insides were receiving. Ben had been waiting to fuck my boy hole in this position. He loved the way my tight young body clung to his tall muscled frame, as he plunged every inch of his massive cock in and out of my ass.

Ben could feel my muscles straining as I desperately clung to him. He was egged on by my loud moaning and gasping. He knew that this was the hardest that I had ever been ass fucked before. He once again marveled at my ability to take all of his mighty man cock. He liked the way I reacted, when he ass fucked at me standing up. His head was swimming in pleasure at the feeling of his massively long and hard cock suspending all of my weight in the air. He could feel all of my weight pushing my asshole down onto his thick and hard cock.

"You're almost there, boy. Your defenses are breaking down. Soon you really will belong to me," he thought as he continued his hard and deep assault on my ass. He felt his ass cheeks clench every time he thrust his cock deep into me. His legs shook from the effort he was exerting in fucking my tight your boy hole. He felt my own hard boy cock smacking back and forth between us, as the force of his thrusts wracked through my body. He was almost sorry that my boy cock wasn't being rubbed in this position. He so enjoyed how needy I had gotten when I was about to cum last time. He had already decided that if I didn't cum within the next few rounds of rough ass fucking, he would see to it personally.

I was oblivious to Ben's thoughts and plans, as my asshole and insides were being pounded without mercy. I could feel his hard bulbous cock head slamming deeply inside me. My asshole was not only stretched tightly around his wide girthed cock shaft, but it was being relentlessly worked by all the ridges and bulging veins of his cock shaft as it slammed through me. My ass and intestines were being stretched and filled by his wide girthed and deep plunging cock.

I felt my head all onto his muscled shoulder, as my body was continuously being wracked by the force of his hard and deep thrusting cock. My eyes clamped shut and my mouth flew wide, as the sensations in my asshole and insides shook my to my core. My breath was being driven from my body as screamed moans. I tried to quiet myself, but couldn't. I then slammed my mouth closed in an attempt to be silent in the face of the onslaught occurring to me asshole. I felt that, to my absolute horror, I had accidentally bit his muscled shoulder as I shut my mouth.

I was unable to open my mouth, due to my own exertion. I was forced to stay there arms and hands clinging tightly to his back, my legs wrapped shaking around his midsection, and my mouth biting hard on his shoulder. Ben felt the pain in his shoulder when I bit him. That sudden and surprising sting sent him over the edge. He slammed his massive cock into me as hard and deeply as he could. His cock the erupted in a truly amazing amount of hot man seed, deep into my insides. He stayed still as his long hard cock continued to pulse and twitch, as it pumped my full of his slippery man cum.

I felt his whole body shake, as his orgasm took him. I felt the incredible amount of cum pumped into my insides. My body was shaking right along with his, as he rode out his latest orgasm. I was finally able to open my mouth to stop biting his shoulder and I was relieved to see that although I had left teeth marks, I hadn't broken the skin and there was no blood. I felt the last of his cum spray into my ass, as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass a few more times. I had laid my head on his shoulder and was trying to calm my breathing.

I then felt Ben left me off of the wall and walk us back over to my bed, all the while his miraculously hard cock still embedded in my ass. Ben turned around and laid down on the bed on his back, with me still on top of him. He adjusted my legs from underneath his back, until they were at his sides. I simply lay there limply, having no more energy, and still breathing deeply as I continuously tried to relax. My head laid against his chest and my arms dangled over his sides, I slowly began to breath easier. I gave no thought to his massive hard cock remaining in my ass, having gotten used to feeling my asshole stretched around his wide girth and the full sensation I felt in my insides.

Once I was no longer gasping for breath, I quietly said "I'm sorry I bit you. I didn't mean to."

Ben only chuckled, his heaving chest moving my body up and down. He laid an arm over my back, as he reminisced that it was my biting his shoulder that had made him cum and cum HARD. He breathed out, "It's ok, boy. Don't worry about it."

I continued to lay there on his chest, his long hard cock still buried in my ass, as I slowly calmed my breathing and relaxed my strained muscles. "I could go to sleep, right now," I thought to myself. My exhausted muscles screamed at me not to move. I decided against shutting my eyes, for fear of passing out. I knew I was tired. I had already had a full day of classes, went to two hours of swim practice, followed by another thirty minutes of swimming alone, done all my homework and essay, eaten dinner, and now I had been roughly fucked by Ben in four different positions until he filled my tight young boy hole with three amazingly large loads of man seed.

In an effort to stay awake, I renewed my inner argument about how to proceed in regards to my actions with Ben. After reviewing all my previous arguments, I decided that for now I would just continue on with what I was doing. I wouldn't take any extra steps with Ben, or pretend to enjoy what he wanted me to do to him or what he did to me. At least for now, I would simply stay the course. I sighed slightly when I decided what route I would take, feeling like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Apparently Ben had heard me sigh and had decided it was time for the next round. He slowly forced himself to sit up, taking my limp frame along with him. His long hard cock was still buried in my tight young asshole, so I wasn't going anywhere else. He positioned me with my legs to either side of his thighs. My legs were bent at the knees, with my knees on the comforter, and my calves and feet pointed behind me. I recognized this position. Ben then grabbed my back and pulled us together so that our chests were touching.

He then reached between us and wrapped his hand around my rock hard boy cock. I gasped slightly at the feeling of his hand around my hard boy cock. I was not used to having any attention given to that area on purpose. He positioned my hard cock so that it stood straight up and was wedged and held in place between my swimmers six pack muscles and Ben's large body builder abs. I knew that when I started to move my hips, it would stimulate and work my hard boy cock, probably making me cum. I really didn't know how I felt about Ben positioning my boy cock like that. He had to know the high likelihood of this making me cum. Did he want me to cum?

I knew that it had been four days since I had cum, and that it had been with Ben in this exact position. I also knew that it would probably be an explosive orgasm, as I had not cum in so long. Last time it had occurred by accident. This time, it appeared like he wanted me to cum. I wondered if he liked the idea of my shooting my boy cum between our touching chests and stomach. Did he like it when I shot my load, with his long hard cock in my ass? I didn't know what to think, so I just stayed quiet. I had come to realize that due to the pressure of feeling my asshole and insides stretched around his long hard cock, my boy cock stayed in a condition of being hard as a rock or semi hard. I didn't intend for this to happen, that was simply the outcome of the situation.

Once he had let go of my hard boy cock, he then placed both arms around my waist with one hand on my back keeping me wedged against him and the other hand grabbing one of my ass cheeks. I placed my arms over his shoulders and grabbed his muscled back with my hands, for stability. I then felt him give my ass cheek a squeeze, and took that to mean he wanted me to start working his massive cock. I began to rock my hips forward and back slowly to get my rhythm going. I heard him moan softly as my tightly stretched asshole worked it's way over the length of his long cock shaft.

I rolled and rocked my hips forward and back, feeling his massive cock shaft sliding in and out of my asshole as his bulbous cock head slid in and out of my intestines. Ben moaned as he felt my tightly stretched asshole working his long hard cock shaft. He sat there with one hand on my back and his other gripping my ass cheek, and let me work his cock at my pace and speed. When I rode his long piece of hard man meat he always let me do all the work, at least at first. When I was in charge of the pace and speed, I always took all of his cock deep inside my ass. I knew he wouldn't be content otherwise, so I had gotten used to always taking all of his mighty cock into my ass.

I synced my breathing in line with the movement of his hard cock in and out of my boy hole. I had learned to breathe in as his cock was withdrawn from my ass and breathe out as his cock moved back into me. I had involuntarily fallen back into this routine, even now that I was taking his long hard cock at my own pace and speed. I knew that he would soon want me to speed up. I also expected him to start thrusting his hips upwards to drive his massive cock deeper into my ass. But for now he was content to let me choose how I worked his giant cock in and out of my tight young ass. I let myself relax as I continued to work him at my speed.

My hard boy cock was being worked up and down, sandwiched between my our stomach muscles, at the same speed that I worked my boy hole over his massive cock shaft. I made myself ignore my own cock, and concentrate on my slow and steady hip movement. Hearing a grunt of pleasure from Ben, I decided it was time to increase my speed. I started to buck and roll my abs forward as I continued to rock back and forth with my hips, causing my tight asshole to pull and squish around his giant hard cock. I continued my forward and back motion of my asshole over his long hard cock, but my added rolling and bucking of my abs added to the stimulation of my tight boy hole to his hard cock shaft.

Ben seemed to enjoy this new technique, as I heard him moan out loudly. I then added more speed to my hip movement, forcing his long hard cock faster and faster in and out of my insides. I felt my faster pace begin to rock my bed. I was now rolling and bucking my abs to further work his long hard cock with my tight asshole, as I continuously moved my asshole up and down his massive cock shaft and forcing his bulbous cock head deep into my insides. I felt my breathing quicken as I increased my exertion.

I felt Ben's grip on my ass cheek tighten and his hand on my back pull me closer, as I felt him begin to buck his hips upwards. His upwards thrusting hips drove his long hard cock into me faster and deeper. I continued with my rolling and bucking abs and my forward and back hip motion to really work his long hard cock inside me. His upwards thrusting hips began to pick up even greater force and speed, driving his massive cock harder and deeper into my boy hole. His deep driving cock began to force the air out of my lungs I my signature soft moan. I then sucked air back in with an audible gasp. Ben's moaning picked up volume as well, as his long hard cock was forced deeper and faster into my boy hole.

I felt somewhat "squishy" inside, as Ben's long hard cock had already pumped three huge loads of his man seed into me. I was just thankful that he had pumped so deep into my insides that I wasn't in any danger of any of it leaking out my asshole. In fact, his the gallons of hot slippery man cum had been pumped so deeply into my insides, that I doubted Ben would even taste any of it if he rimmed my asshole again. That was another good thing about Ben, I never had to worry about his hot cum leaking out of my tight young asshole after he sprayed it practically all the way into my stomach. Sometimes after I had received a particularly deep and hard ass fucking from Ben, I imagined that it had been shot so far inside me and with so much force, that I could taste it on my tongue.

I was now forcing my hips forward and back as fast as I could go to move Ben's long hard cock in and out of my ass. I kept rolling and rocking my abs to put further pressure and stimulation on his thick long cock shaft. Ben still had a tight grip on my back and ass cheek, as he continued to buck his hips up to plunge his massive cock deeper and harder into my boy hole. The sounds of our moans once again filled my apartment. Ben was moaning in pleasure as he enjoyed my tight your asshole wrapped around his plunging cock. I was still exhaling in and audible moan, as Ben's long hard cock would slam deep into me forcing the air from my lungs.

I felt my breathing increase due to the exertion of continuously rolling and rocking my abs and the bucking movement of my hips, as I worked my asshole up and down his massive cock shaft. I felt a slight tingle in my own boy cock, as it had been sandwiched tightly between us and incessantly rubbed up and down our abs. I was still unsure why my orgasm last time had been so mind blowing. I considered several options. Was it because by that time I hadn't cum in so long? I doubted that was the case. I have gone longer between orgasms, and I didn't recall them being of that level of pleasure as I remembered had occurred 4 days ago.

Was it because the orgasm had snuck up on me? I hadn't been thinking about what was occurring to my own boy cock. So when I noticed that I was about to cum, it had been a shock to me. I hadn't felt the steady build up. My own recognition that I was about to cum had hit me when I was very close to actually cumming. But that didn't explain why it was such a powerful orgasm, just unexpected.

Was it because I had been so exhausted by that point, that the act of actually cumming just sapped all of my strength and added to the feeling of euphoria that I had felt. It had been a very physically and emotionally exhausting night. With everything that had happened after Tim had shown up, I could see my orgasm acting as a kind of mental or emotional cleansing after all the angst. But I doubted that, my angst really didn't abate until Ben had told me Tim would be safe from Dan, that was just a few hours ago.

Was I over thinking the orgasm? Was that orgasm no different from any other, but for some reason I had intensified it afterwards? I could just be remembering the whole experience wrong. But I could clearly remember, literally collapsing onto Ben after my orgasm had subsided. So that couldn't be the answer.

The final and worse possibility, was it because Ben's long hard cock was buried deep in my ass, and that in that moment I also felt him cum deep inside me? Could I only cum that hard if Ben's mighty cock was plunged deep into my ass and in the process of filling me with his hot man seed? That was a reproachful idea, if it were true. It was true that I had cum once before when I had Dan's dick in my ass, but in that instance Ben had sucked me off. Plus I don't remember the orgasm being as powerful as the one 4 days ago. Not to mention that fact that I didn't want the reason for the mind blowing orgasm to be that Ben's monster cock was imbedded in my tight boy hole and that he was also in the throws of his own orgasm.

Then I considered that it could be a combination of reasons. It could have been caused by the surprise, exhaustion, my own need to cum, and me remembering it more intensely that it had been. It certainly didn't have to do with Ben's giant cock inside me or him cumming in me. I again decided that it just didn't matter. I knew that Ben thought of me as his fuck boy. Yes, Ben had sucked me off before and tonight he had seemed to position my boy cock so that I would cum, but I doubt he really cared one way or the other if I orgasmed.

My thoughts were cut off as I felt Ben raise his hips entirely off my bed in a massive thrust of his long hard cock deep into my ass. The force of his thrust actually had me bounce on his lap harder, as I came back down. My whole body went tense when he did this. I was so surprised by his deep and hard thrust, that I practically screamed out a yelp of shock. I felt my arms grip his shoulders and back tighter. His massive thrust and my now tighter grip caused my own hard cock to rub in an amazing way.

Ben felt his balls draw up, and his massive cock go rigid. He knew he was about to spray my insides with another large load of his cum. He wanted me to cum with him, like I did last time. He wanted me to completely let go of my inhibitions. He still felt the sore spot on his shoulder where I had accidentally bit him. He remembered how my bite had sent him over the edge and made him cum. He knew that if he could make me cum as he fucked my ass, it would be another step towards having me submit to him on my own accord because I waned to be his fuck boy.

Ben felt my hard boy cock rub against his abs, as he continued to buck his hips up, driving his amazingly long and hard cock deeper and harder into my boy hole. He felt my arms tense and my hands grip his back tighter. He felt me increase the speed of my bucking hips and rolling abs. He knew I was going to cum soon. He gripped my ass cheek tighter and held my back harder, as he put all of his strength into plunging his massive man meat into my tight young asshole. His grunts of exertion and moans of pleasure had increased in volume and were beginning to drown out my own gasps and moans.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,363 Followers