Why: Long Night with Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was pretty sure I knew what was next. Ben would put me on my knees and have me suck his big long cock until he got hard again. Ben would have me shove my tongue deep into his ass, and lick him long and deep in his man hole. Or a combination of the two. Either way it would end with Ben's hard cock stretching my asshole, as he fucked me again.

Ben apparently took those thoughts right out of my mind. He suddenly nudged me and asked, "You ready for round two with this big hard cock of mine, boy?"

I was about to roll of the couch and onto my knees before him, when I suddenly saw his massive cock had not softened at all and was in fact still hard. I thought back and realized that I had not felt his cock soften inside my ass like it usually did, when he shot his load inside me. How was that possible? I must have shown my puzzlement on my face, because Ben laughed and said, "You've heard of the little blue pill for men?"

I nodded. Ben continued, "Well I know a pharmacy that has little green pills. Those little green pills make those little blue pills look like candy. I can go all night with my monster, cum as much as I want, and never go soft."

I couldn't think of what to say, so I just stayed quiet. Waiting for Ben to tell me what was next. Ben smiled as he saw my expression. Knowing that I probably would not say anything more, stood up off the couch and faced me. He then pulled his shirt over his head, kicked off his boots, and slid off his pants. He was now standing right in front of my wearing only socks. His long hard cock was pointing right at my mouth. I instinctually opened my mouth and leaned forward slightly, moving my lips over his bulbous cock head. I swung my legs to the front and repositioned myself , so that I was now seated facing forward on the couch. I was amazed when I realized, that Ben hadn't actually said anything to me about wanting me to suck his hard cock. I had simply been presented with his massive man meat in front of my face, and I had assumed he wanted me to suck it.

I figured that if I had been wrong then Ben would have simply stopped me, so I just continued sucking his giant cock head. I started in same fashion that I had been trained to do, I sucked hard on his cock head while I licked all around it with my tongue. I brought both of my hands to grip his massive cock shaft. I wondered what I must look like, sucking his massive cock head in my mouth, with my hands gripping his shaft. My hands were not even able to close around his wide girth. I looked up at Ben's face, and found him watching me.

I continued to hold eye contact with him, as I sucked and licked his cock head. I was about to begin sucking his whole cock when Ben suddenly took his cock out of my mouth, turned me around to face away from him on the couch, grabbed my hips, thrust every inch of his massive cock into my boy hole. I couldn't help the loud deep grunt that was forced through my lips, when I felt that monster piece of man meat bury itself into my insides. This time Ben did not start out slow.

He gripped my hip tightly with one hand, as he quickly withdrew his entire cock back out of my boy hole. I gasped when I felt him pop out of my asshole. My asshole clamped tightly shut, as he did. Ben then used his other hand to guide his long hard cock back into my asshole, thrusting every hard inch of his massive cock back into me. I again grunted loudly. My boy hole was being skewered by Ben's bulbous cock head as he thrust into me, stretched tight over his wide girthed cock shaft, then slamming shut again when Ben pulled his entire length back out of me. I felt like he was pulling me inside out when he withdrew his long hard cock from my asshole, then pushing my insides back in to me with his deep hard thrusts.

I was not grunting every time he thrust into me and every time he pulled out of me. My chest was pressed against the back of my couch and my arms were gripping the top of the couch for stability. I grunted again, feeling Ben's long hard cock imbed itself deep inside me. Ben then pulled completely out of me. I was unable to get used to this method of Ben ass fucking me. This was just too much for me to handle. I wasn't in any pain or discomfort, I was just unable to go into my own head like I usually did when Ben fucked me. My body was being pushed and pulled from the inside, that I had no choice but to experience every sensation.

I felt like Ben's long hard skewering of my ass would actually drive his cock all the way through my young body. I again had the sensation of having all of my insides will with his long hard cock. I'm not sure exactly how long Ben continued his all the way out and all the way in ass fucking or for how many times he thrust his big hard cock in to me, I lost count. I felt my like my whole body was tingling, from the constant plunges of Ben's massive cock. Finally Ben thrust his monster cock into my boy hole and left it buried deep inside me. I felt him position himself right behind me, and grip my hips tightly.

He reached between my legs, grabbed my hard boy cock and balls, and position them so that my cock was pointed downwards between my legs with the top of my cock shaft was pressed against the back of the couch. With a growl he began to roughly pound my ass. I felt my hard boy cock slapping against the back of the couch, with every hard thrust forward of Ben's hips driving his long hard cock deep inside me. His huge balls were once again swinging into my boy balls, causing me a painful sting with each impact. I was moaning loudly again, as my asshole was stretched, my insides battered, his balls beating my balls, and my cock smacking the back of the couch.

I wondered if he could feel the way his huge balls were swinging freely and beating my boy balls. I guessed that all of his attention was directed towards his constant thrusts of his long hard cock into my ass. My asshole was stretched so tightly around his wide girthed cock shaft that I could feel all of the veins running up and down the length of his massive cock. I thought back to what he had said about taking cock pills and wondered how many times he would be able to fuck my boy hole, until his balls ran dry of his hot man seed. What would happen then? Would he want to stop fucking my asshole? Would he want to take a break, as his body produced more cum before he started at me again? Or would he simply keep fucking me without the ability to sum inside me?

Ben's growls now turned to grunts of exertions as he started pulling my hips back to meet his forwards thrusts, pounding my ass as hard as he could. I felt his bulbous cock head punch deeper than ever. I had to remember to regulate my breathing. I was once again reduced to sucking a breath in as Ben withdrew his massive cock, then having my breath forced out in a deep moan as he would slam his long hard cock back into me.

I wondered what we looked like from an outside perspective. My tight young swimmers body bent over and pressed against the back of my couch. Ben's own hairless and heavily muscled physique standing behind me. His muscled arms gripping my slim hips, as his monster cock was rammed deep and hard into my ass. My moaning breath and his deep grunting were making it clear to any onlooker what was occurring.

Ben then slammed his long hard cock all the way inside me and stopped pounding my ass. He then leaned forward so his chest was pressed against my back, reached around my sides so he could grab me by the backs of my knees, and then lifted me into the air. Ben was now standing straight up, holding me from behind by the backs of my bent knees, with his long hard cock still buried in my ass. I grunted as he stood there holding me up. Some of my weight was being held by the back of my knees in Ben's hands, but most of my weight was being supported by his massive cock imbedded in my ass.

I felt my mouth drop all the way open in a silent deep exhale of breath, as I felt myself being held aloft almost totally from inside my ass. Ben then started to pump his hips in an upward motion, driving his long hard cock in and out of my ass. My whole body was being pumped by his deep thrusts. My thighs were pressed firmly against my chest, constricting my breathing. My feet and calves were swinging freely up and down, with each of Ben's hard and deep thrusts up my boy hole. My hands were gripping Ben's muscled biceps, in my desperate need for stability.

My asshole felt tighter than ever. My thighs were pressed firmly together, as Ben held me there by the backs of my knees. My thighs and ass cheeks unable to be separated, caused my boy hole to be forced tightly around Ben's wide girthed cock. Ben moaned loudly in pleasure as he enjoyed the new tightness of my compressed asshole. His grunts of exertion increased in volume, as he pounded my ass from below. I felt my body pushed upwards every time Ben thrust his long hard cock deep inside me.

Ben's grunts of exertions turned to louder moans of pleasure as he continued to work his long hard cock in and out of my ass. My breathing was deep and loud, as I had to work around my constricted chest in order to take in air for my lungs. Me exhales were forced out of my lungs by Ben's hard thrusts up into my ass and my own thighs pulled up and pressed against my chest. My exhales came out as loud deep moans, and I was helpless to stop them. Our moans now in sync, they filled the room.

Ben was amazed at how much tighter my asshole gripped his hard cock. It felt like my asshole shrank and was now the tightest muscle in my body. He knew that it was due to our new position, but enjoyed the pleasure despite all of his exertion to support me weight while he continued to thrust hi long hard cock upwards into my ass. He could actually feel my lungs fighting to fill with air, before it was forced out in a loud moan by his deep thrusting cock. He felt my whole body shake and jump every time he drove his long hard cock home into my insides.

He was enjoying my even tighter boy hole as he continued to pound and thrust up into me. Ben had always wanted to try this position. He had been told that it caused and asshole to constrict tighter than normal. He had never tried it himself. I was the first boy that was able to take all of his massive cock into my ass. So he was in complete pleasure with the feeling of my constricted asshole gripping his wide girthed man cock. His muscles were straining to hold me up, as he thrust his long hard cock deeper and faster into my boy hole.

I felt every inch of his massive cock shaft as it slid through my asshole. My insides were squished tight around his long hard cock. I could feel the pressure from his cock holding me off my feet. His big strong arms held me tight against his chest, as I felt his hips thrust up to plunge his monster cock deep in my ass. My breathing was labored now. I was gasping loudly as I sucked each breath in and releasing it as an even louder and deeper moan. Imagining what it must look like if someone saw us, a slim little fuck boy moaning in pleasure as a well muscled man held me up and delivered a deep and hard ass fucking with his long hard cock.

I tried to quiet my breathing again, but failed. The pressure on my chest from my things pressing inwards and the force being delivered to my insides by Ben's massive cock, left me able to breathe loudly and with exceptional force of will. I again felt Ben's entire hard cock shaft push deep into my boy hole and come to rest with his cock head buried deep within me. It felt like I had a tree trunk imbedded in my ass. I could feel his cock shaft rigid and his whole body tense. His arms pulled me tighter against his chest. I felt his cock head swell.

Ben let out a deep and loud moan, as his cock spewed a monster load of hot cum deep in my insides. I moaned as I felt every spray of his man seed erupt from his cock head. With every pump of cum into my boy hole, his entire cock would twitch and jerk inside me. I grunted deeply as Ben pumped his cock in and out of my ass, milking the cum from his cock. I felt him breathe deeply and his body start to relax. He then flopped us down on the couch. He was sitting up and I was on his lap, his long hard cock still buried in my ass.

He released my legs and I felt my body go limp on top of him. I was being held in place by his still rock hard cock in my ass. We both sat there trying to catch our breaths. I found it hard to concentrate on anything else, with his monster cock buried deep in my ass. I was unable to move still, so I just tried to relax as best that I could. My own boy cock was semi hard and laying against my thigh. I had finally been able to calm my breathing, as my head rested against his still deep breathing chest muscles. I was completely limp against him.

Ben placed both of his thick muscled arms around my chest and held me there. I told myself that he was just trying to force himself to get his breathing under control. My eyes were half closed, as I remained still in exhaustion. I felt a crick in my back, and tried to twist my midsection in order to work it out. My movements on Ben's lap, caused his hard cock to twitch inside my ass. I was caught off guard by the sudden jerking of his massive cock inside me. I let out a quick and audible gasp in surprise.

Ben then chuckled behind me. I felt my body move forward and back, as his chest was wracked with is laugh. Ben then tightened his the grip of his arms around my chest and stood up off the couch, lifting me along with him most of my weight again being supported my his long hard cock in my ass. He kept his massive cock inside me and lifted my thighs with one arm as he held my chest with his other arm. He then walked us both into my bedroom.

He then literally spun me around on his monster cock, until I was chest to chest with him. I placed my arms over his shoulders and grabbed his smooth muscled back fro added stability. He wrapped my legs around his midsection. He then bent over and laid my down on the bed, and placed his elbows on either side of me. He moved his forearms under my back and grabbed the top of my shoulders from underneath me with his hands. I felt his thighs resting against the mattress.

Ben then let out a long breath, as he began to slowly withdraw his long hard cock from my cum slick ass. I heard my won breathing slow and steady, just barely audible. Ben stopped pulling his monster cock out of me, leaving only his bulbous cock head just inside my asshole. He then breathed in deeply, as he pushed his massive cock back into me. He stopped and rested, once his long hard cock was filling my ass and his giant cock head was buried as deeply as he could get it in my intestines.

He then began to alternate his deep breathing as his movements continued. He would take a long slow breath as he withdrew his massive cock from my insides and then slowly let it back out as he began his slow push back into me. I could feel our breathing sync up, through our touching chests. I felt his warm breath on my face as he would exhale. I could hear his deep breathing over my own quieter breaths. His hands on my shoulders kept me still beneath him, as he continued his slow and steady ass fucking of my boy hole. I was at lest glad that he was supporting most of his upper body weight on his elbows, and not my chest. I doubt I would have been able to breathe otherwise.

My arms were laid out beside me on the bed, as Ben continued the slow thrusts of his hips moving his long hard cock in and out of my boy hole. Both of our breathing was audible and in sync with the movement of his massive length of cock sliding through my ass. I had to force myself not to place my hands on his back for stability, as I knew that would seem like I intended to pull him closer. My legs were wrapped tightly around his muscled midsection and I could feel his abs' muscles tightening and relaxing to move his hips, pushing and pulling his monster cock in and out of my insides.

My head was resting on the comforter on my bed, moving slightly forward and back in line with the movement of my body being pushed by his giant cock inside me. I heard me breath coming out in small moans, as it was expelled from my contorted body. My eyes were halfway shut, as I tried to concentrate on quieting my breathing. So far I was unsuccessful in staying quiet, and my exhaled breath still came out as moans. My inhalations had built up to audible gasps, as well. I finally stopped trying to control the noises that passed through my lips, and just concentrated on my breathing.

I felt Ben's biceps touching the sides of my chest and his forearms beneath me, all tense when he would slowly push his long hard cock into me and then relax as he withdrew his cock head to just inside my asshole. His abs continued to tighten and relax with the same movement. I could feel his muscled chest expand and contract with his inhales and exhales. His face was relaxed above me as he continued to stare down at me. I felt his huge balls come to rest against my tail bone, as he bottomed out inside my ass and insides.

To an outside observer, this scene would probably look highly erotic. But I had to keep telling myself, that I had no choice in the matter. I was only doing this to stay on Ben's good side and keep him happy, nothing else was going on with me. I also had to ensure that my friend Tim would stay safe. Who knew what would happen to me or Tim, if I suddenly found myself no longer under Ben's protection. I again warred within myself wondering if I should just keep acting the way I already have with Ben, start to take a more active role, or pretend to actually enjoy what he did to me and had me do to him.

I argued silently in my own head, as Ben continued his slow thrusts into me and slow withdrawals out. One part of me argued that I should just keep acting like I have been. Sure I took some initiative, but I already knew what he liked me to do to him. I knew how he liked me to move my mouth as I sucked his long hard cock shaft, suck and lick his balls, deep throat his cock as I massaged his balls, probe and lick inside his man hole with my tongue, and suck and lick his bulbous cock head. There was nothing wrong with me taking initiative without being told what to do or how to do it.

Another part of me argued that I should take extra efforts to keep him happy and interested in me. I could suck his cock after he fucked me long and hard, so he would get hard again. I could stroke his hard monster cock as I rimmed and licked his man hole. I could pull his hips into my face, as I sucked his massive cock to aid his cock going deeper into my mouth and throat. Would it be so bad to do all of those things? I was sure he would appreciate them all. It wasn't like I was thinking of doing any of that because I wanted to, it was because I knew it would help the situation.

The last part of me argued that doing all of that, wouldn't seem genuine. While all were good ideas and sure to make and keep Ben happy and interested, they didn't go far enough. I should pretend to enjoy everything he did to me and had me do to him. I should moan and encourage him as he slammed his hard cock deep inside my boy hole. I should ask him to rim my tight young asshole, and then moan in pleasure while he licked and probed me with his tongue. I should moan around his long and wide cock, as I sucked him deep in my mouth. I should also moan as I sucked and licked his balls. He would like it if I moaned and complimented him as I rimmed and tongue fucked his man hole. And I should thank him when ever he shot his big load of man cum down my throat or up my ass. He would probably appreciate it if I was more vocal about everything. It would all be a show anyways. Why should I not do all of that?

I still hadn't come to terms with what to do, as I felt Ben's massively long and wide cock sliding in and out of my asshole. My asshole was still stretched tightly around the wide girthed cock shaft. I was at least thankful of that. I had been worried after his incredible performance of removing his massive cock shaft and bulbous cock head from my ass, before pushing it all back inside me. But I still felt that my asshole was being stretch my his massively wide cock shaft being worked in and out of me. I again realized that I was still moaned uncontrollably with each exhale of air from my lungs and gasping audibly with each inhale. I mentally shrugged, thinking that my current position negated the possibility of keeping my breathing quiet.