Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, no, not here – put 'em away," I managed to whisper as pressure rose in my jeans, "Cut it out!"

"I'm just changing back into my clothes," Mum said, sounding quite innocent, "I'm sure you don't mind. Anyway, I don't want to keep you waiting."

"Stop it!" I mouthed, "Quit teasing me."

But as she spoke she was actually pushing the suit down from her hips until it hung just above her pubic bush, the top of which was actually visible to me now.

"Don't you want to see me again? All of me?" she said, her voice all seductive and soft, "Don't you want to have another look?"

"No, no, definitely not here!" I repeated, "Look, I'm off – I'll leave you to it!"

Quickly I slid out of the door just as Mum pushed the suit completely off, giving me a brief glimpse of her curly brown forest.

"Phew!" I breathed as I stepped away, then moved quickly to secrete myself among the racks of clothes while I adjusted my straining penis, "Bloody woman!"

"I guess your girlfriend's feeling a bit frisky!" said a man from the other side of the racking, "You're on a promise, mate!"

I laughed quietly and nodded self-consciously as I waited.

"Looks like it," I said with a throw-away edge to my voice, "Nothing unusual."

The guy moved away to join his own female partner and I was left with my thoughts.

What was it with Mum that had turned her so damn sexy all of a sudden? Was it her or was it me who started it? Why couldn't I just accept her, incest or not?

She seemed to have turned into some kind of nympho and while I'd normally not have complained about having a nymphomaniac beside me, she was my mother and not ideal as a bed mate. Immediately I thought that, another vision appeared in my brain – one of my earlier imagined daydreams of my mother's deep cleavage engulfing my thrusting, spurting erection!

I shook the vision away but the imagined dream of those superb tits being around my cock quickly came back – and then another scenario took over as I saw her bushy pussy rising and falling on my erect cock!

"Uhhhh!" I grunted, quickly suppressing the sound as I remembered where I was and equally quickly suppressing my rising cock as I stood still and allowed my mind to consider what had been happening.

Mum seemed quite keen to display herself to me; even offering herself to me and while it was a huge turn-on, it was all wrong. It was one thing to lust after her body and to dream of fucking her but it was another thing altogether for it to become reality because although she was seriously sexy when she wanted to be, I was far from sure that I wanted to take up incest as a hobby.

No – wrong. I wanted to respond; my whole body was screaming out for her but my mind remained resolute and refused to let me.

But why stop? Why did I insist on rebuffing her delights? Weren't both of us short of partners and in need of release?

I had no answers – not yet anyway.

After a few minutes to calm myself I began walking towards the checkouts just in time to see Mum heading that way too and we quickly met.

"I'm sorry darling," she breathed into my ear, "I couldn't help it – that suit made me feel so good, so excited; either that or it's just you that gets me all silly."

"Yeah, well just keep it to yourself for now," I replied, my words sounding all wrong as soon as I'd said them, "No, I mean – oh, I don't know what I mean."

"I'll try to behave," said Mum, a big warm smile on her face, "Is that what you mean?"

I found myself nodding, then we were being served and then we were walking back towards the car, my plans for a new phone entirely forgotten...

We drove home in relative silence, our only conversations being about the weather and the traffic until we eventually pulled up in our driveway. As was customary I jumped out quickly and went round to open Mum's car door and as I did so Mum stretched out most inelegantly from the car until her smooth sleek leg reaching the ground, then she slid towards my outstretched hands but as her body moved and slid on her seat so her skirt, already short, slid up to reveal Mum's delightful love nest once again.

I pulled a face as she exposed herself to me again and pointedly ignored her delights while I pulled her upright, unsure as to whether or not Mum had done that intentionally.

I closed her car door behind her and as I turned around Mum leaned towards me and with a big smile she planted a warm kiss on my lips. Automatically my own lips responded and as she kissed me so her breasts rubbed softly against my chest. I could swear that I felt her sliding them from side to side, pushing and rubbing her body against mine until I pushed us apart and rattled my keys.

"Not out here," I muttered, my modesty taking control but Mum laughed happily.

"So you don't mind if we do it indoors?" she asked with a wink, "I'm looking forward to that!"

"No, come on, I mean let's just get indoors," I said as I carried her purchase into the house for her, "I want some lunch; I think I could do with a drink after that too."

I heard Mum chuckle quietly and turned towards her.

"All a bit much for you was it?" she said, her eyes crinkled with laughter, "It's amazing what a bit of flesh does for a man!"

"Huhhh!" I grunted, "As if!"

She left me pondering her words as she checked her morning post so I chose to ignore them and cracked open a can of lager instead while checking what was on television.

"Ah great – some rugby – just starting!" I said enthusiastically, "Don't mind if I watch, do you?"

It was a rhetorical question because I already had the TV turned on and with one eye on the television and one on the chunky sandwiches I quickly produced I was soon settling myself down to watch. I knew that Mum wouldn't mind; she wasn't the kind to object. The Rugby World Cup was in progress and the next match was live in less than five minutes; I'd soon be well and truly lost amid the action.

Quickly I collected a second can and settled back into the armchair, Mum forgotten for now...

The match started and progressed – a good ebbing and flowing of action – a nicely poised game complete with a fair amount of mud and blood as usual and several rousing rucks. Soon I was completely involved, almost able to feel the tension and the effort of the players.

"Hurrayyyyyyy!" I crowed as the home team opened the score sheet with a strong try, "Brilliant try! Bloody brilliant!"

"What is?" asked a soft voice beside me.

"Brilliant tr...i-i-i-i-i!" I answered, my words getting lost as Mum came into focus beside me, "Bloody hell!"

Mum edged around the side of the chair and stood almost between me and the TV, her legs slightly parted, her hands on her hips.

She was wearing her new costume and she was wearing it well! She had some high heel shoes on which accentuated her delicious legs and tipped her hips perfectly. My eyes travelled upwards from her feet and as my gaze rose so my mouth fell further and further open.

She'd shaved off her excess pubes; that much was apparent or at least no hairs protruded from the sides. She must have applied some body lotion too because her exposed flesh seemed to glisten and glow. And the way her proud breasts loomed above me made me imagine that she must have added some fillers to her cups. Her face smiled down at me, a face that was made up to look incredibly sexy.

"Wowwww!" I moaned, all thoughts of rugby immediately locked from my mind.

"You like?" Mum said, her voice all soft and smooth, "I definitely do!"

She rolled her hips and her shoulders, causing her pelvis to sway, her midriff to move like a belly dancer's and her breasts to rise and seemingly stretch forward.

Seldom had I seen such an erotic display, especially not one so close to me.

Almost instantly I felt an involuntary and thrilling shudder jerk through my body; one that like an earthquake seemed to have an epicentre deep inside – in my groin – and like any earthquake, at the epicentre was where the trembling was at its strongest.

I felt my penis lurch and begin to grow as fresh blood flooded into its tissues – I felt my hips unconsciously thrusting upwards. Quickly I clamped one hand over my groin, the other one occupied with the can of lager but my actions were entirely too late.

"Looks as if you like it!" said Mum as she moved right between me and the television, "More interesting than that stuff, surely."

She stepped sideways in front of me until her groin was right between me and the centre of the screen; right at my focal point and could hardly be avoided or ignored. Swiftly I placed my can on the table, almost missing the table as my eyes concentrated elsewhere.

My eyes briefly moved, but only up to her face, then down to her breasts and then back to her groin – like a spider, she'd caught me in her carefully woven web!

Slowly, almost languidly, Mum's hand slid from her hip to cover her gusset – then, as I watched her, unable to tear my eyes away, she slowly pulled the material of her swimsuit to one side. There before my eyes, only some three or four feet away were the lips of Mum's pussy, now bereft of hair. Her plump pinkish lips seemed to welcome me, hanging slightly apart at their lower extremity; then my eyes oozed back up her pussy to her clit that stood above her lips. A further slow movement of her hand and a small landing strip of pubes appeared from behind the material.

"Jeeez!" I groaned as my cock strained against my hand, "Mummmmm! Stop it Mummm!"

"I just wanted to show you," said Mum quietly, "I've been busy!"

"So I see," I exclaimed, "So I see...but...you shouldn't."

"Shouldn't what?" asked Mum as she edged a little closer, "Shouldn't I have come down here? Shouldn't I have put this on? Or what?"

"Oh fuck – I don't know," I spluttered, "Just shouldn't!"

"I've even shaved down there – and round here," she replied, using one hand to indicate her arse, "Not that I found many hairs round the back!"

And with that she pirouetted neatly, stuck her arse out at me and pulled the material aside again. There before me were her twin cheeks, one of her wonderfully smooth and tight cheeks entirely exposed while between them her little darker arsehole seemed puckered and ready to blow a kiss at me.

"Mummmm – stop it!" I groaned, feeling my cock jumping hard under my hand, "For heaven's sake, what the hell are you doing?"

"What's the matter, am I too much for you?" said Mum, but instead of covering up she rotated and stepped backwards towards me, then sank down onto my lap!

"Oh God!" I moaned as her warm and almost naked arse squashed firmly against my cock, my hand having automatically moved aside as she approached, "What are you up to Mum?"

"I just want to thank you darling," she said as her body squirmed on top of me, "Put your hands here and hold me, love."

Somehow my hands rose and closed around her waist, her cool skin so soft under my fingers. Moments later and her hands closed on top of mine and held me, her hands moving my fingers around over her belly.

But far more importantly her hips were busy, squirming against my persistent hard-on, ensuring that I didn't lose interest.

"Mmmmmm!" moaned Mum as her arse rubbed against my lap, "You feel nice darling, so nice and big and you're so hard too, aren't you!"

I was definitely hard – rock hard and horny.

One hand left mine and adjusted the material of her swimsuit beneath her before returning.

"Mmmmmm, I'm going to make you all wet again, I think!" she said softly, "Ooooh my God, I can't help it – you feel lovely darling!"

"Mumm, I'm trying to watch the match," I moaned, my inner mind ignoring my bodily responses.

"You can always watch the repeat, can't you?" she said, her arse still in motion, "Surely I'm much more interesting than all that?"

Fuckin' right she was – her body had taken over my world. Her buttocks were rolling over my erection and one of her hands was now pushing my hand down, down into her lap and underneath the material of her swimsuit. Unable or unwilling to stop her I let her hand slide my fingers over her tiny prickly patch of fuzz and down over her warm soft lips.

Immediately her fingers pushed mine until they parted her lips, until they slid into the swamp that was her heated pussy.

"Yesss darling," she breathed quietly, "Touch me – feel how wet you've made me! Feel how hot I am down there!"

Driven by the overpowering strength of sex my fingers now moved on their own, exploring her slippery wet pussy, feeling her inner lips and the tightness of her vaginal opening, then sliding upwards to find her clit. Mum sucked in a quick breath as my fingertips slid against her quivering fleshy protrusion and her pussy jerked hard against my fingers suddenly.

"Ooooh darling, yes, there!" she hissed, "Yessss, like that!"

Almost unintentionally I rubbed my fingers around her clit, using her increasing lubrications to smother her clit in wetness and to further stimulate her body.

I was carried away now by the sheer sexiness of our actions, so much so that I virtually forgot that this was my Mum; my mind was no longer separating sex from incest. This was just good sexual foreplay and no way did my body want to stop.

My eyes were now closed as Mum's other hand now pulled my spare hand from her waist and closed it over one breast, her fingers massaging my hand into her firm mammary tissue. No longer could I even imagine the rugby; all my senses were locked into my mother's powerful charms. Even my own body was now hers, my hips moving constantly if spasmodically beneath her as her enchanting sexual attraction embraced me, absorbed me.

On my lap Mum was now panting quickly while her legs clamped then released mine, her pussy tightening then opening, jerking then quivering as my fingers continued to arouse her.

Then suddenly Mum froze, everything tightening hard and her hand squashed mine into her breast. For a moment I wondered what was wrong – then her orgasm burst from her in a wild and frantic explosion.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she cried, her little fluttering sounds so small against the magnitude of her orgasm, "Oh God, oh Chris, yesssss, yesssss!"

Her hand closed tightly over mine and pushed my fingers hard down and into her vagina, her hot, convulsing, squeezing, wet vagina. Her other hand continued to hold mine against her breast, her fingers driving mine into her flesh as she climaxed.

And then as the orgasm exploded from her Mum shrieked dramatically; shook and shuddered all over and over again and again – and just as suddenly collapsed!

As quickly as it had started her orgasm died back and Mum's hands fell from mine, leaving me to hold her upright as her body became pliable and soft on top of me.

The warm sexy scent of her orgasmic arousal began to envelop us just as I realised that the fingers of my hand at her groin were almost drowned in her juices. My hand was still in place, one finger still inside her vagina and although Mum's body was relaxed on the outside, inside her body, spasms and fluttering muscular waves kept squeezing and pulsating around my fingers.

Slowly I let my finger slide from it's hiding place and allowed it to slip up her pussy and over her clit.

Mum sucked in a quick breath and everything tightened up for a moment as I found her clit again and her hand quickly came and pulled mine away.

"No – no, no more," she groaned, "Oh gosh – that was incredible!"

"Was a bit, wasn't it," I admitted, the vivid power of her orgasm having quite surprised me, "I think you needed that!"

"Oh Chris yes," sighed Mum as she leaned back against me, "It was wonderful; I'd got so wound up and so excited...oh Chris, I'm so glad you helped me."

"You know I'd do anything for you Mum," I said, "But I wasn't expecting to do that."

"You only used your fingers darling," said Mum as if to explain that nothing sexual had happened, "Just rubbed them around a bit."

"It where I rubbed them that matters Mum," I answered, "I shouldn't have done that, should I?"

"Why on earth not?" queried Mum, her warm body squirming softly against me, "You were just helping me – and now it feels as if I need to help you too."

My penis was still as hard as a rock under her arse even though I was doing my best to keep it under control but it seemed that Mum had other ideas as her hand quickly snaked down and stroked my erection.

"No, leave it, I'll be alright," I answered as noisy action on the television tried to distract me, "I'll sort it out later."

"I think you need some help right now," she said as she rotated her arse on my lap, "Wouldn't it be nice to let out some of that steam?"

"Don't worry about me," I said as I strained to see the rugby over Mum's shoulder, "You just relax now."

There was a sudden click and the screen turned blank and silent, then Mum placed the remote control back on the table and pushed it away from my reach.

"That's better, ooh, I can relax properly now darling, thanks to you," Mum replied, "But that thing under me definitely isn't relaxed yet!"

Her arse tightened, almost gripping my cock between her cheeks and my cock responded by jerking hard.

"See? I told you it needed some attention – I know it's all ready, isn't it," said Mum, her arse starting to squirm around on me again, "Feels to me as if you could blow off at any moment!"

Yes, I had to admit that my own level of arousal remained very high and that a quick wank would be so perfect once Mum had left me alone. My cock was rigid and was giving no indication of losing its steely backbone – it definitely needed some attention.

"Yeah, well when you've finished Mum," I said, trying to shock her with some blunt words, "I'll go and deal with it."

It wasn't that rugby was more important than sex – far from it – but my mind kept insisting that what we were doing wasn't right and that I should somehow avoid the subject. There was a kind of blind spot in my mind wherein incest was banned. I was in denial – this wasn't really happening!

But it soon appeared that Mum was far from finished!

"Oh darling, you don't need to do that," she said, her arse cheeks seemingly tightening around my cock again, "What do you think I'm here for?"

"Because you wanted to show me your swimsuit," I answered, my mind doing it's best to concentrate on how I could reach and turn the television on again, "So you've done that so can I get back to my rugby, Mum?"

"Oh darling, haven't I got you worked up enough yet?" said Mum, her shoulders squirming against my chest, "Perhaps we need you to lose some of your clothes, eh?"

"If you say so," I replied, my mind not concentrating on her words, "Whatever. Go on then..."

Mum slid off my lap and stood up and with the sudden freedom I quickly grabbed the remote control and turned the TV on again.

My delight faded immediately however as the half time whistle blew and the action stopped so I turned it off again with a small expletive and gave in – there was little to be gained by watching the adverts and anyway my concentration was interrupted again by Mum.

She'd turned around and was now kneeling between my legs and her hands were very quickly undoing my trousers.

"Mummm! What are you up to?" I spluttered as her nimble fingers released my belt and trouser clasp.

"Shut up," said Mum tersely, "I'm busy."

"Ahhhhh!" I gasped as her fingers closed around the flimsy material that covered my cock.

It had taken her mere moments to release my trousers and only a few seconds more to reach my penis with her hand.

"Lift up," said Mum and incredibly I did just that; lifted my arse clear of the seat.

In a few more seconds my trousers were being worked down my legs and Mum's warm hand was once again around my cock.

The overpowering strength of the sexual excitement in the room was such that I felt powerless to prevent her exploration and equally powerless to make her remove her hand from around my erection.

1...345678