Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Mum slumped back on the sofa; her legs and arms all flopping down and releasing me. With a last small kiss on her cheek I lifted myself upright and looked down at my darling relaxing mother. Her eyes were closed now as her body replaced her frantic needs with serenity and I felt able to give my eyes free rein to admire her lovely body.

Her lower half had been uncovered for some while now and to add to her exposure, somehow several buttons on her blouse had come open and now her slowly heaving breasts were there again, this time with strained fabric only covering her aroused nipples where they thrust against the material.

Her upper breasts and cleavage were exposed and flushed with redness and sprinkled with beads of sweat like miniature pearls on a bed of soft roses. My eyes lingered then slid down her body, taking in her prettily formed and curvy torso and then down further to her pussy where my eyes widened and locked.

I felt my mouth fall open as I took in the astoundingly sexy sight.

The lips of Mum's eager pussy were spread apart now while deep between them there welled a glistening wetness of sticky juices and they, like her breasts, seemed to glow with a flush of blood. Her little clitoris was also bright pink and proud as it nestled in its curly pubic bed.

Tearing my eyes away briefly I let them fall towards the front of my trousers, the material protruding obscenely where my erection still pressed, darkened by substantial areas of moisture. I knew that I hadn't had an orgasm so while my trousers were possibly wetted by my own slippery precum it was more likely that the wetness was from Mum's leaking pussy.

I shook my head and felt a long quivering breath escape as I surveyed the entire scene, before allowing my eyes to wander back up Mum's body to her face.

To my shock I discovered that she was looking directly at me – but instead of being angry she looked so completely happy that I had to shake my head again to ensure that what I saw was real.

"My goodness," she said, quite calmly, "I think we got a little bit carried away there, didn't we?"

I nodded, unable to form sensible words, but Mum spoke for me.

"Well, I know I did," she continued, her voice warmer now, "But oh darling, that felt so good."

She paused as a naughty grin spread over her face.

"It was so wicked too, wasn't it?" she added, "I could get used to that!"

"Umm, yes, yes," I mumbled, still unsure of what to say, "How are you feeling – how's your head?"

"Oh darling, it's much better," she said as she laughed lightly and brushed her fingers over her forehead, "It doesn't even hurt much now."

"Oh that's good," I said, unable to think of anything else, "Do you want to get some clothes on now?"

"In a little while darling, but first of all, did you enjoy that?" she asked, all coquettishly, her eyes sparkling, "Was that fun?"

"Yeah, yeah, I guess it was Mum," I succeeded in uttering, "Bit of a shock though."

"Mmmm, was wasn't it!" said Mum brightly, "And such a lovely shock too!"

Her eyes moved downwards as she looked me over, then they rose again.

"Oh sweetheart, look at you, your trousers are almost as wet as me!" she said with a chuckle, "Now I wonder how that happened?"

I pushed myself back onto my feet and stood up while I tried to formulate a suitable answer but my brain was numb so Mum continued instead.

"Well, I know I was a bit over-excited just now, wasn't I?" she said, still sounding quite relaxed about it, "But I don't think you, errrr, went over the top so all that mess came from me, didn't it?"

"Uhhh, yeah, possibly," I answered somewhat reluctantly as I let my eyes slide over the slippery, shiny wetness on my trousers, "No, it wasn't me."

"I didn't think that you finished. I thought all that stuff must have come from me," she said, her eyes now full of excitement, "So I was right – you didn't have an orgasm, did you?"

I shook my head, completely out of my depths here talking like this with my mother but feeling my cock remaining stiff nevertheless as the words penetrated.

"No, I can see you didn't, but I certainly did!" said Mum, answering herself, "So I think we ought to do something about that!"

I felt my mouth fall open with shock and my cock jump with excitement.

"You're joking!" I managed to say but Mum's head shook from side to side.

"It's only fair sweetheart," she said as a huge smile formed on her face, "And anyway, although I may have felt what you've got down there I haven't seen it yet. Not like you've seen me!"

With that she thrust her hips upwards, blatantly opening her pussy wider and even closer to me.

"What on earth's come over you Mum," I said, my eyes torn between her pussy and her face, "It's not like you. You've always been so upright and correct and nothing like this has ever happened before and..."

"Well obviously I never planned this at all darling," said Mum, letting her hips ease down again and seemingly more sober now, "But it happened – probably because we celebrated too much and we drank too much, but now it's happened I'm so completely happy."

"Yeah, but, but..." I spluttered, while strangely wishing that her pussy was still thrusting at me.

"But nothing darling," said Mum calmly, "Just go with the flow as they say. I think we've just got over a big, big hurdle – one that we needed to cross."

"How d'you mean?" I asked, "What, that we've kissed like that and you've shown off your body?"

"No sweetheart, not just the kissing, it's the other bit – that we've begun to get a bit sexy together!" said Mum, "It's about time we did."

"You're joking, right?" I managed to repeat but Mum shook her head while smiling broadly.

"You've always looked at me sort of lustfully, haven't you?" she said, "I've seen it in your eyes – they go all wide and they follow me everywhere, don't they?"

I felt myself nodding and growing warm as her words sank in...

"But you've always been so good – so supportive and you've been such a wonderful son and you've behaved yourself so well under the circumstances," Mum continued, "So I think its time you got something back from me, something more than just a few cuddles and kisses."

Her pussy seemed to be reaching for me again, calling for me, beckoning me and my cock.

But strange to say, her words were having the opposite effect on me that they should be having. Instead of finding myself turned on I felt chilly inside and I suddenly realised that my cock was no longer all stiff; that I'd lost all desire for sex.

"No, it's ok Mum," I said suddenly, finding eager words impossible to come by, "I don't really think it would be right, would it."

I saw Mum's face fall, her siren smile disappearing, her lips tightening and with a quick movement she dropped her hands over her crotch, hiding away her wicked delights.

"Ok – I'm sorry, yes, I understand..." she muttered – and then she was gone, scampering off up the stairs, her pillow held before her; her naked arse moving quickly and deliciously.

My eyes did indeed follow her but instead of wanting to chase after her I wanted to let her go. It seemed that whilst I lusted after my Mum, when it came to the deed; when it came down to action I couldn't complete the task – that was going way too far.

Quickly I arose, my intaken breath sucking in the lingering scent of her aroused pussy and filling my brain with the deliciously insidious pheromones.

I found myself sniffing deeply and shuddering all over as my imagination ran riot; imagination of what might have been. Then there was the sound of Mum's bedroom door closing; a sound that brought me back to my senses and I too climbed the stairs, then headed to my bedroom, my head going one way, my body the other.

Quickly I shut my door, unzipped my trousers; settled my cock back to where it belonged, zipped up again and then found myself pacing up and down like a caged tiger.

Why oh why, had I responded like that?

Why hadn't I just sunk my cock into that welcoming place?

Why had I backed off?

Mum obviously wanted to have sex with me, so why not just make her happy?

More than that, I'd have fulfilled my dream and become an eager and dirty motherfucker...but then I'd also have broken that age-old taboo of incest and sullied the good image I had of my darling Mum.

"So...?" I muttered to myself as I paced about, my arms outstretched, my palms facing upwards as I argued with myself, "She wanted you even if she was a bit pissed. She was offering herself to you and you turned her down. What the hell's she going to be thinking now?"

I had no answer...

And more than that, my penis remained limp and almost unresponsive, so much so that I actually took it out and inspected it again – checking that everything still worked.

Quickly I pulled out a porn magazine and flung it open at random while massaging my cock into life. It rose and stiffened eagerly but then, demonstration concluded, I tucked it back in my pants and let it shrink once again.

Sexual satisfaction wasn't important right now; too many other things were filling my brain, so much so that I found myself pacing around the room again, lost in thought. Even Mum's proffered and exciting body wasn't enough to overcome the revulsion of sex between family members, it seemed.

Eventually and still wondering why on earth I hadn't been able to enjoy Mum's charms I threw myself onto my bed and just lay there, my mind whirling. I tried to think of her naked body again but although pictures of welcoming pussies, shivering breasts, pliant nipples and delicious lips came and went, none seemed to belong to Mum. I continued to lie there and now, my sexual enthusiasm waning, the pictures became interspersed with pictures of my boss, my colleagues and the office – along with imagined visions of the forthcoming week of luxury.

"For fuck's sake concentrate!" I said to myself but our amorous evening refused to resurface.

I just couldn't settle to think of how I should have reacted...

I let my eyes roam around my room as if to find a focus and then I did so – my wall calendar, of all things.

During the previous week I'd marked the day of our office party – ringing it with a thick red marker pen. That was today – and there below it was the day my prize vacation would start – four weeks tomorrow. Twenty-eight days from tomorrow; twenty-eight days in which to decide our fate perhaps.

Almost instantly the date became my focus and equally instantly I felt a thrill pass through me as Mum reappeared in my mind. But the thrill was tempered; wildly exciting on the one hand and entirely shocking on the other.

A week of luxury with my Mum – with her in an amorous mood! Wow! Now that sounded like heaven to me! Or was it? Could I really face that prospect? Could I control myself? Could I control her, for that matter!

"As soon as this is over you leave home," I told myself firmly, "Should have done so before Dad died; should have got on with it a long time ago."

But either way, the plans for our week of bliss had already been made. I'd already offered to take Mum with me and quite obviously Mum was as excited about it as I was. It would be a monumental let-down for her if I withdrew my offer and it just wasn't like me to let my Mum down.

I lay there and tried to use logic and commonsense while more imaginary and occasionally warped scenes from our hotel room swirled around in my brain...until suddenly I awoke with a shock as my alarm jangled from the bedside cabinet. I'd drifted off, lulled by the peace and by the alcohol no doubt; then slept the whole night away still fully clothed. Somewhat stiff but now at least considerably more sober and more refreshed, even though my mouth tasted acid and dry, I rose and let my mind delve back over the previous evening. Exciting scenarios appeared but now, in the colder light of day I felt calmer and easier about things and when I felt my cock starting to rise once again I merely chuckled to myself about my restrictive sexual appetite.

Soon I was brushing my teeth under the bathroom tap, showering, changing my clothes and then heading downstairs, ready to fight, bite or make up; the activities involving Mum, alcohol and her bedroom brushed under the carpet for now. I had to put that all behind me or our lives would be quite uncomfortable.

Downstairs all was peaceful as I brought the house alive and filled the kettle. I washed the glasses from the night before and put the empty bottle in the bin outside and her discarded skirt in the washing machine and before long I'd settled as normal, with my bowl of cereal, a cup of coffee and with the morning news on the TV and our daily newspaper before me. I'd finished both my breakfast and my cuppa before I heard the sounds of Mum rising, so I cleared up, made a cup of coffee for Mum and awaited her arrival. Cautiously I listened for her footsteps while pretending not to notice; pretending to be concentrating on my paper as I heard the swish of material and the soft padding of her feet as she crossed the room towards me and I mentally braced myself for her arrival.

Thank heavens that she seemed to be feeling as contrite as I was as she drifted up to my shoulder and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I breathed in heavily, expecting to smell the stale aroma of alcohol and lust but instead she was all sweet and fresh and deliciously pleasant.

"Hello darling," she said softly, her hand gently holding my shoulder, "Ummm, let me have the first say. I'm sorry about last night – I think I got a bit carried away, didn't I? I'll ummm, try and control myself in future, ok."

"Yeah not to worry Mum," I replied, relieved that she sounded apologetic, "Too much booze, wasn't it?"

Mum chuckled as she settled down to her coffee although her eyes seemed to remain somewhat downcast.

"Fun though!" she said, her bright eyes now peeking at me from under her lowered brow, "Best bit of fun I've had in simply ages!"

Her hand reached out and stroked my arm sociably and I grasped her fingers and held them, the pair of us then silently squeezing each others fingers until we'd had enough but through it all there was definitely an undercurrent of sex. Her gown was flimsy enough to display the shape of her ample breasts and loose enough too to show off considerable amounts of cleavage and there was no way I could stop from enjoying the display.

Then I remembered what we'd planned, that Mum was coming shopping with me today and I realised that I intended to keep my side of the bargain, to replace her outdated swimsuit. At least that would sort out that problem...and keep us occupied too.

"How're you feeling then Mum?" I asked, "Are you fit to come shopping today?"

"Oh, oh yes, I'd forgotten about that," said Mum sociably, "Yes, I'll be fine – and I'm so looking forward to replacing that old swimsuit."

"Great, we'll get out in a bit then, after you've finished," I said.

I let Mum enjoy her morning coffee and some toast while I had a second cuppa and we made some small talk about the news and the weather, then we attacked the crossword in the paper together. The interlude gave our bodies time to clear some of the leftover alcohol from our systems and then Mum disappeared upstairs to dress.

"Ok, you're ready then?" I asked her once she reappeared and after I checked that we had everything and Mum nodded.

"Yes darling, of course I am," she said happily, "I'm really looking forward to finding a nice new swimsuit now. It's going to be such fun!"

No thoughts of anything resembling fun entered my mind and instead my concentration was now on a new phone that I was considering buying.

"I wouldn't call it fun," I commented, "Waiting while you try things on. You don't know how embarrassing it is to be standing around, surrounded by racks of women's underwear and stuff."

Mum merely chuckled – then we were off, joining the morning traffic as we headed into town but there were more than enough empty parking spaces today and soon we were inside the shopping centre, navigating our way to a clothing shop and their ladies swimwear section.

Soon Mum had several suits to try and beckoned me to follow her before she disappeared into one of the changing booths. I stood there in the company of several other equally bored and embarrassed-looking men while we waited...then opened my phone and began idly playing a game.

Lost in my game play I was jerked alert as someone patted my arm.

"Excuse me, I think you're being called," he said, "Got to be you I guess."

At that moment I heard Mum voice calling quietly.

"Chris, are you there? Come and see how it looks – I'm in number four," she called.

"Yeah, that's me," I said as I raised my hand self-consciously to my fellow loiterer then I edged to the booth, the door of which cracked open a moment later.

Quickly I let myself in and Mum pushed the door shut behind me – and there she was, looking incredible!

"So – how does it look?" asked Mum, positively glowing with pleasure as she posed before me.

The swimsuit she was wearing was cut relatively high on the hips and as she turned around it was evident that a fair expanse of her arse was also on show. Briefly she tilted her hips to emphasise her arse, almost provocatively I thought.

Then she turned back towards me and it became very evident that she'd have to shave if she wore this suit!

But more importantly to me her breasts looked fantastic now! No longer were they held all out of shape – now they stood proud and magnificent! The top was well cut away to leave two cups to hold her substantial breasts, with crossing bands of fabric holding them together. All that exposure created a cleavage that was more than just a cleavage – it was a clear view all the way down between her breasts to her navel and even beyond.

Lower down bands of fabric held the two halves of her costume together yet offered extensive views of her trim and delectable middle.

"You were right," she said, snapping my attention back as she cupped her delicious breasts in her hands, "I have put on a bit of weight, I'm a 36D now."

"You're not!" I breathed as I admired her body, "Bloody hell!"

"Nice isn't it though?" said Mum, as she cupped her breasts again and twisted from side to side, "Never thought I'd wear anything like this! Feels so comfy to wear; it's so soft and smooth and I love the cut of it – what do you think?"

"I think, I think it's brilliant!" I said, "Makes you look so...so...so sexy!"

"Oooohhh – does it?" said Mum, her eyes sparkling suddenly, "But is it me?"

No – truthfully it wasn't 'her' – it was a new woman I was looking at, a brighter, happier, younger looking woman somehow – but the suit was perfect for her.

"Definitely!" I said, my eyes absorbing the delicious views, "Perfect! We'll get you that one then if you're happy with it."

The next moment I was engulfed in Mum's arms as she flung herself at me and hugged me energetically. The warmth of her body flowed into me along with the erotic pressure of her breasts against my chest.

"Oh sweetheart, you're wonderful!" enthused Mum, her honeyed voice soft beside my ear, "I'm so happy!"

I felt things beginning to happen down below and I quickly disentangled myself from her arms and shook my head, not wishing to reveal my arousal either to Mum or to the world in general.

"Yep – that'll do nicely," I said, eager to break the sexy silence, "I'll leave you to get dressed and I'll see you at the till, ok."

"Yes darling, oh I'm so glad you like it, I won't take long," said Mum and with that she just shrugged and her shoulder straps slid off and with another wriggle the entire top half of her costume slipped downwards too.

Suddenly there before me were Mum's wonderful tits again and this time my mind was clear enough to absorb the sight of her crinkled brown aureoles and the way her nipples were slowly rising as if to greet me.

123456...8