Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"Oh my goodness!" cried Mum, "What on earth's wrong with me?"

She tried unsuccessfully to cover all of her assets with her hands and to pull the swimsuit back up as well but all she achieved was to show me her lovely firm arse again as she bent down and this time her legs were sufficiently wide apart to show me the bulge of her fur-clad pussy from behind as well. And as she bent and twisted her breasts hung like ripe plums, all complete with their well defined stalks.

With the inefficient haste of someone whose coordination was askew Mum heaved her costume back into place until she was decently covered but in those few moments starch had formed inside my penis as I'd gawped at the sight, brief though it may have been.

And then Mum was looking over her shoulder at me with a silly grin on her face as her eyes swept over my body.

"Oh dear, I'm such a clumsy old so and so, aren't I?" she said softly, "And I've gone and got you all stirred up, haven't I?"

It was my turn to look and feel shocked, my turn to quickly move my hands to cover the offending part of my body; my turn to go red.

But now Mum wasn't fazed and instead she was advancing towards me, one hand holding the swimsuit up over her breasts, the other held out towards me.

"Did I get you all excited?" she continued, "Was that my fault?"

"Mum, Mum, I think you're a bit pissed," I said as I backed towards the doorway, "You're getting a bit carried away, aren't you."

"Am I darling," she husked, her voice all low and sultry, "All I did was to get a little bit undressed and it's made a little bit of you get all excited, hasn't it?"

She continued to advance towards me, now following me out across the landing until I backed against the bathroom door, my legs trembling but my cock still rigid.

"Actually, it doesn't look so little from here!" she said in a sultry voice.

Her tongue was now sliding over her lips, leaving them wet and glistening.

"Come on Mum, calm down, take it easy," I said, feeling the heat rising in my cheeks and my heart pounding anew, "You're getting all carried away Mum."

"No I'm not," she answered as she now stood there, perhaps just out of arm's reach, "I'd just forgotten what it was like to see a man get all excited over little old me."

"I told you, you're not old and you're not little," I spluttered but Mum interrupted.

"You're not so little either, are you darling," said Mum, her hands now moving slowly over her breasts, "You look as if you're quite well developed actually."

I was shivering with either lust or fright, unable to move or speak as Mum's eyes moved up and down my body before coming to rest looking straight into my eyes.

"I wonder what it was that got you so excited?" she mused, her eyes smiling, "Hmmm, I bet it was these."

And with that she moved her hands away from her front upon which her suit, which had been loosely covering her breasts, slowly fell downwards until the material hung at her waist again, leaving her incredible breasts standing proud and aroused and facing me.

Each breast matched the other perfectly; a wonderfully upstanding pair. They hung comfortably but not greatly and each nipple had risen a finger-tip high and now pointed out to either side, deliciously surrounded by at least an inch wide area of darkened crumpled skin. Her breasts were full and looked so smooth and warm and desirable and so eminently fuckable that I just knew that my cock would feel perfect right, deep in the cleft between them.

Mum smiled wickedly at me then cupped her breasts and jiggled them at me, her thumbs sliding over her already hardened nipples.

"Oooh Mum, what're you doing?" I succeeded in saying, feeling my cock jerking hard and my breath shuddering from me, "You're not supposed to do that, not in front of me."

"Well, it looked as if you wanted to see me," she said, "So here I am."

"But, but...!" I spluttered, my mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

And then the moment passed as Mum shook her head, blinked several times and pulled the material back up again.

"Ok, so you've seen me now," she said, "I think that's enough for now. I'll take this off and then we'd better get back downstairs, eh."

"Um, errr, yeah Mum, ummm sure Mum," I spluttered once more, "I'll leave you to it, ok."

I edged sideways away from her while Mum just stood there with an enigmatic smile on her face, until I reached the stairs and then I was down in a second, quickly collapsing onto the sofa, slumped and limp all over...except for one important part of my anatomy.

"Fuck – what the fuck happened?" I said to myself, "Too much wine, that's what happened – it must have been that."

Too much wine or not, what had happened couldn't be forgotten or blanked from my mind and now as I briefly closed my eyes, the sight of her two perfect breasts reappeared and in my mind I saw my hands reaching up to hold them. Quickly I opened my eyes again to lose the dream, only to see Mum coming down the stairs. I shook my head and smiled at her, a self-conscious and perhaps embarrassed smile.

But Mum looked fine now – no anger showed on her face, no anguish either, just a contented smile as she came across the room. She'd changed into a wrap-around skirt and a blouse that was open at the neck to reveal a fair few inches of cleavage and I noticed as she turned and sat down that her breasts seemed to sway freely with her nipples creating small mounds in the material of her blouse.

Quickly I dragged my eyes away from her charms and checked that my penis was visibly under control, noticing only that although my persistent erection was hidden my crotch did appear to be rather prominent. I'd probably be ok though – just...but then she came and sat beside me on the sofa.

"I'm so sorry darling," said Mum, her hand gently, almost apologetically stroking my thigh, "I think I got a bit carried away there, didn't I?"

"Sort of," I admitted, my mind not really complaining at all, "Never mind – anyway, you proved that you definitely do need a new costume, don't you?"

"Yes darling, I most certainly do and I'm going to chuck that old thing out," agreed Mum, "So Saturday it is then."

I nodded my accord as I picked up my glass, immediately discovering that there was no more than a dribble in the bottom and as I put my glass back down Mum stood up again.

"We ought to try to get in to the shops early," I said, "Try and miss some of the crowds."

But Mum wasn't listening now – she was on her rather unsteady feet and heading towards the kitchen.

"I think I could just do with a little bit more," I heard Mum say from the kitchen, "That last bottle was absolutely lovely."

Then I heard the fridge door open and the heavy clunk of the other bottle of wine.

I took a deep breath, realising that Mum and probably I too would have terrible hangovers in the morning and that we'd probably need to sober up before we went shopping.

I heard Mum doing something in the kitchen and then there was a loud pop and a brief shriek, a sharp impact and a dull thump and I was up and heading to the kitchen in an instant.

And there was Mum, flat out on her back on the floor with the newly uncorked bottle of bubbling wine upright between her legs; the frothy fountain pouring liberally over her exposed knickers! Her skirt had somehow become unfastened and unwrapped and lay spread beneath her and as the frothy fountain died away her knickers appeared, very evidently soaked and entirely see-through!

Somehow I managed to tear my eyes from the sight of her exposed curls to notice a roundish reddening area above the bridge of Mum's nose and the cork on the other side of the room.

I managed to ignore her exposure to firstly remove the bottle to a safe place and secondly to scoop her up in my arms and carry her out to the sofa where I laid her down, quickly supporting her comfortably with some cushions. She was no lightweight but I managed, perhaps driven by an inner protective strength. She was still breathing, so she was at least alive but the reddened area was slowly yet visibly growing.

Briefly I left her while I wetted a towel which I brought back and laid across her brow, bringing forth a long groan of pain. But she was still out of it and as I held the towel in place my inquisitive desire couldn't help but make my eyes wander back down her body until my view rested on her pussy again.

My eyes must have been absolutely wide open as I gazed at her, absorbing the sight of her pubic delights that were now on show for the second time today.

Her curly wetted pubes filled her virtually transparent knickers and yet they seemed designed to show off the protrusion of her pink clitoris and the flushed thick redness of her slightly parted lips. I knew I should cover her up but there was almost nothing handy – even her skirt still lay on the kitchen floor and only a single cushion remained unused.

Taking one last lingering look I covered her with the cushion from the sofa and waited for her to wake up which she did in a few moments.

"Oooww!" she complained, her hand rising to press the towel to her brow, "Ooooh darling, what happened?"

"Looks like the cork hit you and knocked you out," I said as I held her down to stop her from sitting up too soon, "Are you going to be ok? Do you want a doctor or anything?"

"Owwww!" Mum repeated, "No, I'll be fine; it popped out so suddenly and just caught me awkwardly I think."

"Knocked you right out, didn't it?" I said again, "You were flat out on the floor in the kitchen."

"Owwww!" said Mum again, "Bloody hell!"

She shook her head, the movement bringing forth another groan and her hands moved around restlessly, one of them brushing the cushion that covered her to the floor before she turned her hand into a fan which she waved above her face.

"Ooooff! I've gone all hot," she complained, "Ooooohh, just let me rest for a moment or two."

With the cushion out of reach Mum was exposed once again and this time I just left her alone. Short of covering her with my hand or dragging another cushion from beneath her there wasn't a lot I could do apart from watch Mum as she breathed steadily and slowly recovered, while I enjoyed occasional furtive glances at her fascinating body and superbly addictive pubes.

Eventually she came out of her silent mode and her eyes opened below the towel over her forehead and then a ragged smile crossed her face as she looked at me.

"Thank you darling," she said as her hand began to stroke my arm, "I'm so silly. I should have been more careful with that wretched bottle. I should have remembered that the cork pops out."

She paused as her mind took in her situation then she grimaced.

"Urrr, I'm all wet," she said as her eyes and hands explored, "And aaahhh, where's my skirt?"

"It came undone and it's soaked I guess and it's on the kitchen floor," I told her, "I tried to cover you up but you pushed..."

"Oh yes, oh the cushion, I wondered what that was doing there; it felt all heavy on me," she said, "Oh, was that covering me up?"

"Yeah, it was but it's not now, is it?" I answered, my eyes flitting from her face to her groin and back, "Anyway, you probably need some dry knickers by the look of it."

Her hand was now working its way over her crotch and her eyes now jerked upwards and looked at me.

"Oh goodness, I'm all uncovered and I'm soaked through as well, aren't I?" she said, "Oh darling – whatever will you think?"

"I think you had a bit of an accident," I said, "But don't you worry Mum – you just stay still until you feel a bit better."

What I said and what I thought were two very different things because what I thought was far more crude! What I thought was for her to stay there so I could enjoy my glances at her charms; that there was no rush because I didn't want the sight to disappear but Mum had her own thoughts now anyway.

"I think I'd better go and get some clean knickers," she said as she pushed herself upwards; then slumped back down onto the cushions.

"Oh dear, I'm still all wobbly. Perhaps I will stay here for a bit," she said, her hand holding the cool wet towel to her brow, "Do you think you could get me something dry to wear?"

"Yeah, of course," I said, "Dry knickers and anything else in particular?"

"Yes, some clean knickers and another skirt if you could; knickers are in the second drawer – whatever's on top," she breathed, "Oooohhh gosh, that still hurts you know."

Her hand pressed the towel to her forehead.

"Not surprised Mum," I said, "Ok, you stay there – I'll be back in a mo."

I shot upstairs and into her room where I paused as I got my bearings, then calmed somewhat as I pulled open what I discovered was the correct drawer; a drawer stuffed with neat piles of underwear. I grabbed the top pair, shut the drawer; searched other drawers until I found another skirt and rushed downstairs again to proffer the articles to Mum.

"Oh, thank you darling, you're so good," she said, "Oh, those ones!"

She held them up – to reveal to us both that they were remarkably skimpy...and remarkably see-through too – about as see-through as the wet ones she was wearing!

"Ohhh...sorry Mum, I just grabbed the ones off the top like you said," I answered, "I thought they'd be ok. I'll get another pair if you like."

"Never mind," she said, adding a wry grin, "Guess it's too late for modesty anyway but I think you'll have to help me put them on though."

"Of course," I answered, holding my hands out, "Come on then, up you come."

Between us we got Mum upright and she stood there swaying slightly as I held her. Slowly she got used to standing, then she put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me downwards.

"You'll have to hold on to me," she said to my horror, delight, surprise and shock, "I'll fall over again if I'm not careful...put your hands, yes, there."

Her hands kept pushing me until I was on my knees before her, my own hands now holding her hips, her pussy right in my face.

"I wouldn't look if I were you, darling!" Mum said, a slight chuckle in her voice, "You're going to get a bit of an eyeful if you do!"

"It's alright Mum," I said, more concerned with her wellbeing, "Forget that side of it; you need to be dry and comfy, that's more important. Come on, get 'em off then."

"Can you push them down for me please," she said and I felt a growl rise in my throat as I realised the erotic potential in her words.

Slowly my hands moved from her hips to the waistband of her knickers and I tucked my fingers into the material while feeling my penis rising and stiffening once again as I my hands pressed against her bare flesh.

I took a deep breath and pushed down, my fingers sliding over Mum's smooth buttocks as I did so and then Mum was lifting one leg and then the other and then, as her discarded knickers pooled at her feet she stood there, naked from the waist down while I hunched on my knees right there in front of her.

A sudden wave of perfumed delight reached my nose and I breathed in deeply, absorbing the scents of bubbly wine and hot pussy which seemed to effervesce together to produce an incredible cocktail. I breathed again, the deliciously infused air sliding so smoothly over my olfactory receptors, then came alert with a shock as I discovered that I'd leaned forward until I was just inches from Mum's pussy.

Quickly I jerked away and looked up at Mum – to see that her eyes were closed, thank heavens but at that moment I felt her swaying again and I just had time to grab her waist and to steady her as she sat back down heavily then leaned back against the cushions once more.

"Ohh dear," she said, panting from her efforts, "I came over all giddy again. Let me stay here for a bit."

"Sure Mum," I answered, as I stood up in front of her, "Will you be ok?"

Mum seemed to have entirely forgotten that she was still naked from the waist downwards as she lay back while the display of her charms did nothing to calm my sexual arousal. I felt my eyes constantly sliding down her body, absorbing every little detail before I managed to tear them away.

"Yess, I'll be fine thank you," Mum replied, then she held up her arms to me, her fingers moving to reach for me.

"Come here sweetheart, let me give you a big hug, you've been so kind to me," she continued, sounding almost tearful, "Please, come here."

I got back down onto my knees and leaned towards her and as I did so her legs parted and I almost fell between them as her hands grabbed my arms and pulled. Moments later I found I had to lift up off my knees as Mum pulled me to her, then I was being squashed against her body with Mum planting kisses on my cheek while her thighs pressed firmly against the outside of my hips.

"Mmmmm, darling, you're so good to me and you're so nice to hold," Mum breathed in my ear, "So comforting..."

As she held me however, her body slowly slid downwards until our embrace was almost horizontal and I had to lean further and further over as she continued to hold me to her.

But while I was pleased to let her hold me in her arms her body was pressing against mine and my cock seemed to now be pressing against her bare pussy and my penis was hardening and rising and heating up too and I knew I'd have to move soon...but Mum's arms had now become locked around my neck.

I turned my head to say something but instead Mum's lips found mine, her lips all warm and wet and slippery and delicious. My own lips parted and we kissed, her lips eager and needy, our mouths locking together, our tongues exploring.

'Ooooh fuck,' I heard myself think, 'I like it – I like it!'

And down below Mum was liking it too it seemed. Her pussy was pushing upwards against me, rubbing hard against my erection, squashing my balls downwards and my cock upwards, her movements becoming rhythmical and exciting.

"Oooh darling, we mustn't," I heard Mum breathe, but there was neither recrimination nor malice in her words and no loosening of her arms from around my neck either.

Neither did her movements stop, in fact they seemed to be increasingly vigorous.

And then her lips were sucking at mine again and her hips were thrusting harder and faster against me and my own hips were in motion, rubbing my cock up and down what just had to be her pussy at the same tempo. Our breathing, already drawn and expelled quickly through our noses was faster now, so much so that I just had to break away to suck in a deep breath or two through my mouth, the intoxicating taste of Mum's deliciously overheated sexual juices rising like ambrosia to fill my senses again.

I wanted to get away and yet I didn't – I was scared and yet excited – I was horny beyond belief and yet frightened...but powered by my sexual desire I was just unable to move away, unable to resist Mum's body.

There was a brief lull in the proceedings while we both drew deep breaths and then, seemingly with renewed vigour we plunged back together, our mouths colliding wetly and sloppily then locking together, our groins grinding and squirming naughtily.

Then suddenly Mum was all stuttering movement; suddenly her arms tightened around me, suddenly her mouth pulled so hard at mine and suddenly her hips thrust harder and quicker against me. A moment or two later and her legs lifted up and locked behind my back, pulling me tightly against her.

"Oh darling – oh no! Oh Chris, oh my – oh, oh, oh yes!" gasped Mum into my mouth as her body lost control of its movements, her entire lower half vibrating and shaking and jerking violently, with everything pressing hard against me.

I felt myself pulled so firmly against Mum, feeling my cock to be almost gripped between her fluttering thighs somehow. My body was held tight against hers as her legs twined tighter and her heels hammered convulsively on my buttocks. Spasmodically her thighs squeezed me as her climax shook her and shocked her and then their movements slowly eased until they were merely whispers of Mum's earlier passion.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers
123456...8