Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers

"Ohhh Chris, fuck me, fuck me," intoned Mum, her body writhing constantly with her extreme arousal, "Keep going – keep doing that!"

I could swear that she'd have swallowed me alive into her vagina had she been able to – it certainly felt as if she was trying to absorb me; combine me with her flesh in a symbiotic union.

Her arms and legs and lips seemed to be everywhere around me while her lively pussy ate my cock alive and I knew immediately that if we kept this pace up I wouldn't last a lot longer.

"You'll make me cum again if you're not careful," I warned but Mum merely kissed me while her body continued to squirm and move sexily.

"Good, good," she answered, her breath coming quicker now, "Cos I'm not going to last much longer either!"

There was nothing to hold me back now and with long and energetic strokes I pistoned my cock in and out again and again while Mum responded with her own luscious movements. She seemed to have turned liquid around me, flowing everywhere at once – if it wasn't her fingers raking me then it was her heels pulling me into her; if it wasn't her pussy caressing and sucking at me then it was her lips and everything she did was powerfully erotic and very stimulating.

A few more strokes and I'd be on the brink of filling her again and I warned her that the end was close.

"Gonna cum," I said, feeling the advance warning twinges, "Not long now!"

"Yes, darling, good!" said Mum again as her body tightened around me, "Do it – fill me – fuck me!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I intoned as I slammed my cock hard and fast into her hungry pussy, "Get ready – it's cumming, it's cumming!"

"Yeahhhhh!" yelled Mum, her voice seeming to echo around the room, "Let it go – I'm with you!"

And then I was gushing, gasping and groaning as I unloaded another orgasmic load of hot cum into my mother's welcoming body and she was crying randomly while her body did it's very best to suck me inside her to join my fluid offering.

"Ohh darling – I can feel it!" cried Mum, "Ohhh that's lovely – that's wonderful – oh that's so good!"

"Uhhh yeahhh!" I grunted as my final squirt of cum left my penis, "Ohh, bloody hell, that was incredible!"

We slumped together, still united in many ways it seemed, clinging together wetly; seminal fluids splattered at our groins; sweat covering my chest and Mum's heaving breasts and saliva mingling in our sloppily kissing mouths. But we had to lift and separate – we both needed air – lots of air.

I knelt more upright now with my penis still buried inside Mum's twitching hole and looked lovingly down at her as she too panted deeply.

"That was good Mum," I said as my breathing recovered, "God, you're hot stuff!"

"I know I am!" she replied with a big wide grin, "And that's another reason why I need you! I told you I need a young man who can keep up with me and just as importantly I need someone who can love all of me."

"So not someone to marry and all that?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"No, I'm not worried about the marriage bit; I just want you darling, not anyone else," she said softly, "If you'll have me, that is."

"I just have, haven't I!" I replied as I grinned too, "So you really want me and not just any young guy?"

"Just you and I'll love you forever," she said soothingly, "And I'm fit, so no health problems to slow me down – and I'm always horny!"

We laughed together as her vagina squeezed me and caused my cock to regain some of it's hardness, then we leaned together for a warm and loving kiss.

"Mmmmm darling," she hummed into my mouth, "You're perfect!"

"You're not so bad yourself," I answered as I flexed my cock inside her, "Certainly good in bed!"

She blew me a final wet kiss as our lips and mouths parted.

"We can move if you like," said Mum and thinking that she'd had enough I began to lift myself away from her but she held me in place.

"No, I meant we – you and I; we could always move, you know, sell up and move and I'll change my name and we can start afresh," she said in a rush, "You'll be my lover rather than my son and no-one will know and we can live together and..."

She stopped talking and looked at me expectantly while I considered her words.

It certainly wasn't a bad idea; a new home would be for her and me, leaving all the unhappy memories of dad behind and it would save me the hassle of house-hunting for myself too. It would also save me having a lonely mum – one who would probably then keep asking me to visit her anyway. Everything added up; my darling Mum was so young to look at, so vivacious, so pretty – and so sexy and when I remembered to include the fantastic sex we'd been having that there was only one thing I could say.

"Ok – you're on!" I said suddenly and eagerly, "Let's go for it!"

"Honestly?" she asked, her warm face glowing with excitement, "You really would stay with me?"

I nodded happily as I felt her exciting vagina come alive again around my penis, squeezing me hard while another set of internal muscles seemed to stroke and caress my instrument.

"Why not?" I countered, "We get on well together and we think alike and..."

"...and we make love together so well!" added Mum, interrupting quickly.

"Yeah, twice in succession!" I said, "Not bad for a old woman!"

"Owwww!" I gasped as her internal muscles tried to crush the life out of my cock, "That hurt."

"Well, you hurt me when you said that, so there," said Mum grinning and adding a more friendly squeeze, "So – you're willing to give it a go?"

"Sure," I answered, "We'll make a good team."

"No darling, not a good team, a good couple," she added, "A good loving couple too."

I bent and kissed her, Mum's lips warm and soft against mine and we clung together in love, our bodies soft against each other until finally we'd unwound the tension of our discussions, then, with the usual mess of seminal fluids and applications of towels we rearranged ourselves on the bed, side by side.

"I'll put the house on the market tomorrow," said Mum, eager to please, "I don't suppose it'll take all that long to find a buyer and..."

"Whoa," I said as I grabbed Mum's hand and held it, "There's no panic."

"But I want us to be proper lovers as soon as we can," said Mum.

I laughed while caressing her fingers.

"I'm happy enough as we are for now; we don't have to move," I said, "It's not as if we're having sex out in front of the house; it's all in private, isn't it?"

Mum nodded and smiled.

"Just so long as we behave when we're out and about," I said, "But what we do indoors is another matter altogether!"

"Will you sleep with me?" asked Mum as her own fingers responded to mine, "Here in my nice big bed, please?"

"Course I will," I answered happily, "I wonder how much sleep I'll get though!"

"Mmmm, not a lot if I have my way!" Mum answered as her other hand moved to her groin, "Ohhh darling, I'm sure I could do it all over again!"

"Tomorrow," I suggested, feeling totally relaxed now, "Anyway, before we even think of moving we've got that holiday to enjoy."

"So we have, I'd almost forgotten about it!" exclaimed Mum, suddenly animated, "Now that's going to be fun, isn't it!"

"Certainly be enjoyable," I said, "All that relaxing and lazing about..."

"You won't have time for that!" said Mum with a giggle, "Don't forget, I'll be there with you!"

"Oh and in your new swimsuit of course," I added and Mum blew me a kiss.

"It's all thanks to that swimsuit, isn't it?" asked Mum as we reclined again, "If my old one had have fitted me none of this would have happened."

There was a small silence as we contemplated our words, then Mum spoke again.

"Oh I tell a lie," she said, "It was going to happen one day, wasn't it. The holiday and the swimsuit just happened to came along at the right time."

"Was it?" I queried, "Were you that certain we'd be in bed together?"

"It wasn't just me, was it?" replied Mum as her hand stroked lazily over my abdomen, "I used to watch you watching me but you were so straight-laced once."

She stopped and reaching over she put her fingers around my cock, which immediately began to respond.

"And then we found this thing, didn't we!" she said as she stroked me deliciously, "Perfect timing!"

"Hey, speaking of timing, my rugby!" I said but Mum held me down.

"That must have finished ages ago," she said, her hand now stroking my erection, "So how about we start another game?"

"Mummies and daddies?" I suggested wickedly and Mum laughed happily.

"Come on then," she said as she rolled over, kissed my cock and sat up, "Who wants to be on top!"

I didn't care – I was on top of the world anyway.

My wonderful Mum and I were a couple now and things could only get even better.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers
1...345678