All Comments on 'Wife Dates'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
RocketMan12RocketMan122 days ago

WTF. Why was the husband such a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Loved it i set my lady up by after going to a night club with her new years eve 1990 and went back to an old man's flat early in the morning .I stuck of and left her with him and taxied home around 1am I got to bed as had to work next day I played with my cock and came.i could not sleep as fantasising what he was doing to her.she came around 6 in morning and she said why did you leave me then got my hand and put it in her cunt and I pulled out cum and licked my finger I got rock hard. She told me forced himself on her but she gave in and he fucked her so good.nothing turns me on more than this.i went to work and had to wank 3 more times I was so turned on.and the best thing was she was his lover from there on I'm a cuckold and let her see him when ever they wanted it lasted for years till I left for another city as lack of work and yes she stayed with him she worshipped him I wish I could of stayed and would of loved licking hos cum as I did as I've not found a lady like this

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Her husband should be casterated he is so piss weak.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

For me the story was void of conflicting emotions, even if they were agreeing conversations. Certainly before and immediately after his wife's first date. and second dates. There has to be the detailed conflicting emotions with them both. It appears they were suffering from alexithymia especially during her breeding.

The theme and storyline Np, but it was impossible for me as a reader to invest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"What's wrong with me" Yes, THAT is THE question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sad, just sad. Makes me embarrassed to be of the same sex as the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is what I want to happen to me as I am a cuckold wanna be .I would love my wife to have many lovers no matter what they look like

lotusluvrlotusluvr2 months ago

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nothing quite like entering a respectable married woman after a long chase, which is what I managed with my PA, Pauline who had flirted with me for ages. She would regularly pretend to be showing me papers (I am a 37 year old hospital manager) and I would be rubbing my hand up and down her nylon clad legs telling her that it was my intention to make serious love with her and to give her a permanent reminder of my lust, and this got the apparently shy good looking 44 year old mother of two adult daughters really excited.

Our first date was at our Christmas party but, because her husband would be picking her up, I booked a room at the hotel and arranged for a lunchtime drink and some private time in my room.

As we were leaving the office on the day, Pauline’s best mate, Bev (dating one of the doctors), told me that Pauline was head over heels for me, was very nervous and wasn’t on the pill so I needed to buy some condoms as she was probably in her fertile time of the month.

After downing two vodka’s, we nervously headed for the room and Pauline was breathing heavily and just murmuring “oh my god, what am I doing” but I put my arm around her and guided her through the door and hung the do not disturb sign on the outside and set about a long gentle kiss and then put my tongue in her mouth which she accepted and I gradually disrobed her and she undid my belt and seemed eager for me to enter her. She had to wear her usual work clothes but her tights were a tasteful sheer light tan and she wore satin white lingerie as a treat for hubby later. I told her that I had saved all my man cream for over a week and needed to be inside her, and she just spread her legs wide and I just thrusted inside her causing an incredible gasp and moan and amazingly she was too far gone to think about contraception and came very quickly and loudly and this triggered my incredible release of hundreds of millions of live sperm - my cum literally overflowing out of her. We cuddled for ages and we made love again but this time I was in control and we had a long, loving baby making bunk up and again I came copiously. At this point, panic set in and Pauline kept saying she shouldn’t have done this and might end up pregnant at her age. I called her down and a combination of shower and bidet got her cleaned up and we went downstairs to the dinner.

Pauline later told me that she allowed her husband on of his rare bareback shags that night just for n case she fell pregnant- good job she did and the baby conceived that day made an appearance in September.

I allowed Pauline to work from home and had the excuse to visit their house after the birth and she would often let me suck her milk filled ample breasts.

Pauline eventually resigned which saddened me but, Bev thought the baby was gorgeous and I kept a straight when I offered to give her a late baby to fill their empty nest and to my amazement she agreed and we set about a passionate affair when I would regularly empty the contents of my balls into her either in a hotel room or in the evening on my desk with her knickers and tights dangling from her ankle. I really did give her a bellyfull- healthy twins!

There’s a sort of mafia of older married ladies who share details about me and quite a number of them are keen for me to supply them with a tummy full of liquid arms and legs, and I mostly oblige. Must be something peculiar to ladies working at my nhs trust!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Our fathers and grandfathers must be turning in their graves at the thought of the so-called "men" they sired.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good little man, allowing the older man to have his wife, he can watch and wank while his hot wife gets down on her hands and knees and takes the fat cock up her arse, lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was determined to date the wife of my uncle when I went to live with them while doing professional exams in London and stayed in the self contained granny flat which gave me a lot of independence, and Karen, then 39, seemed very interested in me, and I made it clear that I found her attractive. As uncle James worked away during the week and their oldest kid was at University - the younger one in sixth form spent most of the week at friends- I would often cook for Karen a nice meal when she returned from work as a bank manager and generally spent a lot of time with her and our conversations were both intimate and fun. When she asked, I lied and pretended I was a virgin- even aged 21 - and this seemed to excite her and she became very tactile and we cuddled a lot. I am 6 foot and fairly good looking ( inherited my mum’s genes) in contrast to her short and not very handsome husband whom I was told only wanted a 2 minute quickie when he returned on Friday before leaving again for golf. When the house was empty, I had a quick peek in the laundry basked and would see Karen’s discarded tights and panties and would just inhale her womanhood- her panties drawer was filled with nice, tasteful lingerie and various shades of sheer tights; I also noticed a packet of condoms which told me she wasn’t on the pill and this really made my penis hard and I was even more determined to accelerate the process of her seducing me . Karen is a pretty brown eyed shapely lady with collar length brunette hair and is elegant with a great smile.

I made a special meal for Karen one Thursday evening (knowing we had the house to ourselves that night) and before serving up Karen wanted to get changed, and I suddenly feigned a nervous “can I help you undress Karen”, to which she nervously replied “yes darling” and in the bedroom we kissed intensely, tongues entwining, both breathlessly murmuring “I love you” (I thought she did), and I enjoyed removing her work uniform and sucking her lovely tits while pulling down her sheer tights and lace white panties and then I paid homage with my tongue causing Karen to shout @I want you inside me now and I just pulled down my pants and climbed between her thighs- noticing the astonished look when she saw my very decent manhood and large testicles- and just entered her before she had time to think about condoms or pregnancy risk and she gasped and cried out @oh gaawd yes” as I sunk in deeper than her husband ever had, and just about managed to hold off until she screamed her orgasm and wrapped her legs tightly around me and that was the impetus for my intense cum , spurting a huge volume of thick fertile maternity ward love cream into her unprotected vagina- she was amazed by the amount I produced- hundreds of millions of baby makers. We held each other and kissed loveingly for ages before showering. As we cuddled on the sofa later, Karen confessed that she wasn’t on the pill and was in love with me; I said I loved her too and wanted her to have my baby and become my lover which she agreed to - though it would have to be discreet as she didn’t want to break up her family. We made love again and slept in each others arms. Most other days, Karen would bring me a cup of tea when she returned from work (while her kid was in the house) and we would have a delicious quickie before she returned to cook tea with my sperm leaking into her panties and tights. Sometimes the next day I would find her knickers from the evening before and witness the stain my DNA had caused.

I impregnated Karen from that evening (or possibly the next few days lovemaking), and they blamed their little “accident “ on a faulty condom. The baby boy Karen calls my special 40th birthday present to her and her husband agreed to another sibling two years later which I supplied with pleasure.

Even though I’m now married, I still bonk Karen whenever the opportunity arises and she has aged brilliantly. She says her only regret is that we didn’t make another couple of babies!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My attractive conservative 42 year old wife, Helen and I live in Birmingham, and are empty nesters with our two kids away at University and Helen is the general manager of a building society and I Sam a reasonably well off builder. Helen has light brown hair and gorgeous green eyes, generous breasts and shapely legs. She is attractive but not a model with a lovely personality. I often fantasied about Helen having sex with another man but never dared to share that and, until recently, I would never have dreamt that Helen would be unfaithful- I was the only man she had slept with since we married at 20.

Then, quite by chance I returned home one evening unnoticed and overheard a conversation with her friend and colleague Sue to the effect that Sue thought Helen should accept Marks date invitation (he had done Helen a big job favour) and Sue said she thought it would only be fair to allow Mark a bunk up as a one-off and no one would ever know about it. To my amazement, Helen confessed she really fancies Mark but was scared and felt guilty and didn’t want to break up her marriage and was totally inexperienced. Sue then persuasively gave Helen guidance about conducting a successful affair but said it had to be next week as Mark was returning London and said she would speak to Mark to arrange a date.

I told Helen that I had to travel away the following Thursday morning until Sunday on unfinished business and Helen said she would invite Sue and another colleague to dinner on the Thursday. My emotions were in turmoil and I was also very turned on especially since I knew that Helen might be ovulating that week and worried about the condom splitting (we use condoms for our once a week session) .

That Thursday morning we both dressed together and I noticed that Helen made a few subtle changes to her normal smart work attire, white lace knics instead of cotton and ultra sheer “barely there “ tights and slightly higher heels. I returned to the house and set up camp in our large loft which I was reconfiguring and made an opening above our bed and just waited.

At lunchtime I heard the front door open, a male voice, silence, then the sounds of a couple rushing up the stairs into our bedroom and saw Helen and the considerably younger Mark devour each other with intense kissing and Mark, who didn’t rush things, slowly undressed Helen and complimented her on how wet and sticky she was, disrobed to reveal a penis much longer and thicker than mine and with huge, fully loaded testicles and consumed Helen’s tits before sucking her clit which sent her berserk with pleasure and lust, all the time begging him to enter her which he did, without a condom and it wasn’t long before they both came together and then kissed for ages before they went downstairs to eat. As if that wasn’t bad enough, when they got into bed again, they actually made love, uttering endearments and as Helen came again, she screamed out that she wanted a baby and he groaned another copious million plus virile sperm into her vulnerable vagina. When she turned over, she said she could feel his heavy thick cum move about inside her. Oh god, I’m probably going to wake up pregnant, she said. Mark gave her a third bellyfull in the morning.

I got out of the loft when they went to work and set about trying to process what I had witnessed and when I “returned “ on Sunday, I was met with a teary and sorry wife who confessed that she had an affair but that her lover was returning to his family and it was over. I forgave Helen even when she was confirmed pregnant and we went on to have the baby!

Later, we learnt that Mark had also managed to fuck Sue (as a thank you for arranging Helen for him) and Sue also fell pregnant at 46 which took some explaining to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After 25 years married, back in the mid 1970s, my gorgeous blond wife, Lorraine went to Spain for a week with her divorced sister and, before going, we acknowledged that Sarah wanted sex and that as Lorraine was the better looking sister, guys would chat her up so I said I was relaxed if she wanted to date and sleep with someone while in Spain as long as she was careful. Unlike Sarah, Lorraine wasn’t on the pill and, at 45, could still conceive. Lorraine said she loved me, was excited about the possibility of sex with someone else and asked me whether I wanted something in return. As we had this chat on the evening before their early December departure and Lorraine had returned from work as a secretary early before our youngest returned from school, I said I wanted to make love to her now without using a condom, she nervously agreed and I walked het to our room and unzipped her skirt and pulled down her flesh colour tights and pale pink panties climbed in top and just poured what seemed like a lot of sperm into her unguarded cervix . I then went down on her and even managed to enter her a second time- most unusual at that stage of our marriage.

In the car back from the airport, Lorraine confessed that both sisters had pulled and that her boyfriend, about half her age spunked her two or three times a day without protection. Because the kids were home and I was so horny, I reversed the car into a neighbouring driveway with a disused space at the back ( the house was empty at the time,, and just fucked Lorraine crazily on the back seat - I just pulled the gusset of her white knickers aside and released a weeks worth to compete with her Spanish waiter. By the time we got to bed, I noticed the heavy staining to her gusset, and we kissed meaningfully and made slow quiet love which was just fantastic.

Lorraine gave birth to a healthy son nine months later ( I held her hand during the delivery), and, unbelievably the baby had our light skin tone rather than the Mediterranean olive skin we were sort of expecting. Then Lorraine reminded me that we made love, unprotected the evening before she travelled and had deposited millions of live sperm inside her so chances were that my sperm reached and fertilised her egg before her young Spanish stud ( who was awesome in bed) first ejaculation.

We agreed that we’d had a lucky escape and that was the end of her dating.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Carol had her husband’s consent to date her son in law and my wife also agreed as she was unable to have children, and the 44 year old good looking and shapely Carol volunteered to have a child to give to us thus short circuiting the lengthy adoption process. I had secretly fancied Carol and the mere thought of sleeping with her would make me want to cum instantly. Bill, who had health issues, reassured me that all was ok and he felt Carol needed and deserved a good bunk up and found me attractive. Emma had told Carol that I was a fantastic lover with a good sized 7 inches and very thick and produced large amounts of sperm each time - I could repeat intercourse and always made her cum. Carol was still fertile and her cycle was regular so we set about the task in hand and arranged to spend a week in my bed while my wife stayed at their house.

On our first date, we were both nervous, had dinner at home and danced slowly in the lounge and started kissing and caressing each other and I unzipped the cream dress she wore and started sucking her generous breasts through her white lace bra and was delighted that she had selected sheer flesh coloured stockings which she left on and I was amazed and turned on to feel how very warm wet and sticky she was as I removed her white lace panties. I maniouevred her to the bedroom and went down on her and made her cum before entering her, placing her stockinged legs on my shoulders and then just spurted a huge volume of baby making fluid into her which was an awesome release of saved up virile cream and Carol eyes opened incredibly widely as she felt me splash inside her.

With the help of the blue pill I had taken ( just in case of nerves), I stayed inside Carol and we just kissed lovingly for ages before I set about making serious love to her and she to me - I was a little surprised at her enthusiasm- she hadn’t had sex for ages. I made her orgasm two times before jetting a second creamy load into her. We had become lovers and between her breathless gasps of pleasure, we were each saying I love you soo much and I loved her cum scream in response to my constant remark that I was about to spunk a baby into her- yeessss darling make me pregnant. And I did- a healthy daughter, followed by a send one two years later. My wife and Carol now share me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My kind of wife sex story. I shall read it again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After ages trying, I finally dated and slept with the seemingly happily married Karen, my PA ( and “work wife”), at the wedding of a colleague, and with quite a bit of help and intel from her friend Sally, who wanted to see the prim, conservative Karen get a good seeing to by yours truly. This was preceded by my romancing Karen to a point where she actually confessed that she was in love with me but could never leave her family, but was ready to “date”. Karen told her husband that she would be sharing a room with Sally and would return home on Sunday evening.

In fact I drove Karen from work to the New Forest hotel where she and I would be sharing a room and she was incredibly nervous but also turned on and even apologetic that, so as not to arouse her husband’s suspicion, she wore her normal (elegant to me) work suit and warned me that she only had nice white cotton panties and her normal work ( flesh colour) tights which turned me on- she hadn’t packed any sexier lingerie and certainly felt unable to pack her diaphragm. I reassured the pleasant looking 40 year old mother of two who resembles the sky newsreader, Jayne Secker,, that I was truly delighted to be finally dating her ( we had only ever kissed and cuddled before) and also felt nervous and needed to urgently make love to her especially as I had just returned from a weeks business trip and needed release. At the hotel we had a quick drink with Sally and her work husband and Sally whispered that Karen’s husband only wanted sex about once a month but warned me that I might need to be careful as Karen was in her fertile time of the month. I momentarily considered but quickly dismissed the idea of using a condom as I had the primal urge to spill several million fertile sperm into Karen and watch her tummy expand. Karen had 2 g&ts (doubles) while I just had a tonic to wash down my blue pill.

I put my arm around Karen in the lift and had a nice feel of her leg and breasts, put the do not disturb sign on the door and set about some urgent kissing and undressing, sucked her errect nipples peeled off her tights and panties and licked her to orgasm before mounting her and making her cum intensely before my own incredible ejaculation during which I groaned with my tongue in her mouth that I wanted her to have my baby and, in response she screamed yeeeesss and broughr her knees back to allow me maximum penetration and she said she felt my prolific hot spurts of liquid invade and overflow. We made love a second time before sleeping, the following afternoon and night and she woke with my tongue inside her on Sunday morning.

By the time her husband got his two minute shag on the Sunday evening, Karen’s vagina still contained x million highly fertile sperm and I had sent her home pregnant with my kid which she had nine months later.

We continue to work together and discreetly date and Karen loves her good looking “toy” boy”. I particularly enjoyed sex after the birth tasting her milk filled breasts and I am determined to knock Karen up one more time while she’s still fertile.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jane and I married at 19 and I had the snip after our second child was born, and, to keep our love life exciting, we fantasised and one night I confessed my fantasy of Jane having unprotected sex with another man which both shocked and excited her. Jane is a bank manager and I have just sold my own business so we are very well off and often discussed adopting another child as we’re both 40 relatively young. One night Jane joked that we could bypass the strict beauracracy if another man knocked her up while simultaneously living out my main fantasy. She was serious and had a work colleague in mind as the doner who she fancied and who had made it clear he fancied her even though Simon is 8 years younger than the strawberry blonde elegant Jane. She said she would never cheat on me and would only do this with my consent and my stomach churned with erotic excitement when Jane told me how wet she gets every time they speak so I agreed and we discussed logistics. Jane had no trouble agreeing the date with Simon - they would spend the afternoon in a nearby hotel and Jane would return home that night. She would tell Simon that she was on the pill so he could cum inside her and they would meet each da of her fertile period which she accurately predicted as her periods were very regular.

Simon was turned on by Jane’ s smart business attire so I was allowed to watch Jane dress for her “date”, dark skirt suit, white silk blouse, white lingerie and ultra sheer flesh coloured tights (Simon’s request) and high heels- she looked stunning and we kissed deeply before she put her lipstick on, and I was instructed not to masturbate and to save my juice for reclaim sex later.

Both Jane and Simon had a nervous drink in the hotel bar before heading up to their anonymous hotel bedroom where they kissed eagerly and undressed each other slowly - Simon sucked Jane’s gorgeous breasts, went down on her and made her cum and then climbed on top and inserted his slightly longer but thicker penis into Jane ( forgetting to offer to use a condom!) which Jane said felt awesome but within about two minutes he groaned and spurted a what felt like a fountain of hot cream deep into her and apologised saying he had saved it up for over a week and was just so excited. Jane and Simon cuddled, kissed and very soon, Simon entered her again but this time lasted and made Jane have an intensely long never to be forgotten orgasm expressed through a loud moan/scream combination, and had a repeat climax when she heard Simon’s primal oh Jane I love you scream and felt his baby cream jetting into her; he just spunked for what seemed like an age.

I was told all this after I undressed Jane in our bedroom ( our two kids were asleep by this time) went down on her sticky vagina which was still open from the passage of Simon’s cock and came within seconds of entering her. We cuddled as Jane relayed the story and, unusually, I got hard again and mounted her for a second time but, this time we made slow love which was just fantastic.

Nine months later, our third child was born but things were complicated as Jane was in love with Simon but said she would never leave me. She levelled with Simon who was content to have regular sex with Jane without repercussions and I was “happy” to share my gorgeous wife. Our fourth child was conceived one evening in Jane’s office when Simon asked for a dirty quickie and just pulled down Jane’s tights and panties and spunked a huge load of sperm into her. Shortly after that Simon informed the again pregnant Jane that their relationship was over as he had moved in to another man’s wife to continue sowing his wild oats - a married colleague of Jane in her 30s.

So, now we’re back to normal. Jane has promised no more dates and we are enjoying each other as well as “our” new family.

Unsurprisingly, Jane’ s married colleague Tina, was also sent to the maternity ward by Simon!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have dated many married women as I visit different businesses across the country ( I am a IT specialist owning my own company and earning a seven figure salary- with charm and looks). I have no intention of marrying and only date married ladies, usually late 30s/to early mid 40s and I get to meet many attractive PAs, secretaries and lady executives many of whom have fallen for my charms and committed adultery and returned to cook husband and kids dinner with my sperm dripping into their panties after afternoon sex with some having their egg fertilised by the time dinner is finished. I particularly like seducing the apparently happily married wife and mother who is not on the pill, relents and then experiences my baby emerging from between their legs nine months later- it never ceases to amaze me how many of these respectable ladies will risk pregnancy and their relationships when sexed up enough. Most will keep this secret and blame faulty contraception for the new addition to the family but, occasionally things go wrong and I end up paying child maintenance and once got thumped by a jealous husband.Over the years, my rough estimate is that I’ve slept with in excess of 200 married women and fathered about 30 plus children that I’ve had confirmation of.

My flings are normally short term but I have about 6 “regulars”, one of whom, Paula, is like a wife to me but without any downside and I vividly recall yanking down her white cotton panties and flesh colour tights ( typical undies when the wife has unplanned sex during work time) that first time we had unprotected sex when I spunked a lovely baby into the elegant 40 year blonde who had only ever slept with her husband before then- I added a second kid two years later- I think Paula and I genuinely love each other and her husband is clueless.

I also love (in my own way), Emma, Karen, Sarah, Sue and, especially Pauline who miraculously produced my child aged 46. Luckily her snipped husband was the forgiving type and turns a blind eye whenever Pauline and I hook up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She now sees her husband for what he is, a spineless, weak cuck. More & more, she'll be screwing her new lover to the point of spending some overnights with him, possibly to the point of spending weeks with him or he moving in with husband moving to the guest bedroom.. By that time, husband's too much of a shithead to do anything but accept it while his wife becomes her lover's de facto husband. Worse, she makes her real husband wait head & foot on them, cleaning both up, & wearing sexy panties while performing his housework, including in front of family & friends. And the shithead has nobody to blame except himself. 1 star on this disaster of a story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As a bridesmaid at a colleagues wedding, I had to spend a few hours alone with the best man before the evening celebrations ( when my husband would arrive), and was quite tipsy from the earlier champagne and somehow ended up in Jon’s room and found myself uncharacteristically kissing the handsome 32 year old hunk five years my junior which was not what a conservative mother and senior PA should be doing, but no one was going to find out and, at this point, I was outrageously turned on and needed him inside me and allowed him to French kiss me for ages as he complemented me ( between kisses).

I have collar length blond hair, nice size boobs and shapely calves and thighs with just a few pounds excess around the wast, a legacy from having given birth to two kids.

As Jon unbuttoned my beige dress which finished just above the knee, I mumbled that as a married woman, this was wrong but made no effort to pull away and allowed my raging hormones to take over and suppress thoughts about my loving ( but dull) husband and the fact that I didn’t have my diaghprahm in.. I was wearing white high heels, sheer tan tights and satin white bra and panties which Jon removed and undressed to reveal an impressive manhood and he told me he hadn’t cum for a week and now desperately needed to do so especially as he thought it would relieve the hangover he was nursing from the night before. Unlike my husband, Jon first sucked my breasts, went down on me and licked me to orgasm- I was so stickily wet- my legs just spread widely as he mounted and entered me making me gasp loudly and continuously and he said hoarsely- oh my God Sharon you feel sooo good- I momentarily tried to ask about a condom or to pull out on time but just came again as his tongue entered my mouth and he groaned into me at the same as I felt him tense and just ejaculating torrents of hot thick baby cream- he just kept spurting his sperm deep into my unprotected and ovulating cervix- the effect of this seriously copious spunking made me have the most intense and prolonged cum of my life. After much kissing, we repeated the intercourse and got cleaned up thanks to the bidet . I agreed to continue this affair but would not leave hubby which suited Jon.

Hubby and I retired to our room immediately after dinner as he had been away on business for a week and was desperate to make love. As he handed me my bag, he also said we will need this - the case containing my diaphragm!

I was made pregnant that day with “our” third child which we blamed on my drunken failure to put the diaphragm in correctly.

I continue to date Jin discreetly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was the ugly husband watching my 40 year old brunette wife being slowly undressed and then studded by her 34 year old colleague who’d been seducing Wanda for ages before this awesome encounter afternoon - Martin was both good looking and very well endowed and told Wanda that he had refrained from ejaculating for two weeks just to make a very special deposit. She timidly suggested using a condom as she isn’t on the pill (I was snipped after our second kid), and told him she was mid cycle and vulnerable to pregnancy. He assertively declined and stated that he’d dreamt about putting her in the family way and asked her whether she would accept him depositing several million sperm inside her - she just nodded consent.

As he pulled down her flesh colour sheer tights and white lace panties sh lay back and he went down on her before climbing on her and thrusting inside , leading to incredible gasps and intense orgasmic screams before his primal last thrust and grunting- he spasemd 5 or 6 times and her brown eyes opened in disbelief at what she felt spurting into her cervix

Martin actually made tender love to Wanda on the second occasion and they French kissed throughout with Wanda mumbling that he was making her pregnant and came again when Matin announce he had another dollop of fertile spunk for his elegant married lady.

Wanda was impregnated from that afternoon and had the baby. They continue to be lovers with my consent and yes, Martin has put another baby into her and she’s delighted.

Hate to admit it but these two kids are much better looking than our eldest two.

rem503rem50310 months ago

Whoa….i love it. The perfect cuckold scenario. The husband could not interfere with the wifes new man. Im certain she would be dating her ugly coworker exclusively from that day forward. The ugly man will let her other coworkers that she is his woman now. So erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i have experience in this and this id how i handled it. i asked my wife if there was any big cock she was willing to give her life for.i asked her if she valued her life. she said there was not one cook shoe would die for and i told her he best learn to play in her own sandbox or she would have a short life span

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Not my style of cuckolding

Biboi54RBiboi54Rabout 1 year ago

I love this story. It reflects the lifestyle of my hotwife Ana and myself. She dates different men, and also has a regular who takes her out once a week. She sometimes comes home late, or will stay over with him at a hotel. In either case, I clean up her pussy and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a nasty fucking story!!!!!!

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

She left with Alan, a real man, and never returned to her wimpy ass cuck again. Wimpy tried to get her back once but Alan put him in the ICU ward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was no man; just a weakling bastard, one needing his butt kicked 6 ways from Sunday. Following that the man who kicked the wimpy husband should perform a repeat performance on little fat boy.

I often question if the individual who writes something so pathetic is not expressing his true desire to live in such a manner himself?

fance on little fat boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It seemed condescending or contemptuous. Perhaps that is too strong, but there was something there, letting me feel like I was being judged and found short."

"she said you arent giving her the attention she deserves"

can you make a bull thats not a shtty person?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am into sharing my wife but not into humiliation. I do like to watch her fuck and suck a guy and then have seconds. But my wife is hot and would not. nor would I want her to have sex with an ugly fat man. An older in shape well endowed guy hell yes. So, the part about humiliation and ugly fat guy turned me off on this story.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Not my style of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In similar circumstances, I watched my 44 year old wife Christine getting barebacked by her colleague and scream through an orgasm with her nude tights and white panties dangle from her ankle- it was erotically awesome- he gave her twins to add to our older children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story, gave you a 5- (4.65 = 93%).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like hot wife stories. Needless to say

I loved your WIFE DATES story; it is 100% my kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from yhe story.

Quote:

After some time of fondling and sucking my wife's breasts, he turned his attention to me for the first time since ordering drinks. "I am a little busy here so come over and remove your wife's panties for me," he directed.

End quote.

I rated this story as follows:

5- [4.6 = 92% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊 !

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 1 year ago

Love it! What a fun, hot, humiliation story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful! But personally don't like the dominant humiliating BS and she agreed too easily

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

Unbelievably disgusting click shit. Ewwww. Plus the cuck is a sub. Perhaps he's a closet gay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The MC is sexually attracted to a morbidly obese man with a fat cock and is eager to use his wife as a proxy for sexual contact with this other man. He is excited to the point of orgasm by watching this hairy blob of fat molest and defile his wife. Other readers find it "hot" that the MC obtained his vicarious homosexual gratification. Apparently, this is a desire they share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot little story, with that said why not keep adding to this so the reader can invest in your characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The man's an idiot. I'd have beaten him nearly to death, and she'd be out the door, and I wouldn't open it first!

dallasdandydallasdandyalmost 2 years ago

Hard to understand why the writer made his wife's date so froggy and ugly. Took something out of it for me. Hubby's subservience towards the frog also took something away from the story. All in all, not so good.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

So you didn't love your wife(your best friend, your love)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what my wife did with a 24 year old Rugby player. We are both 61, my wife is in amazing shape, big tits, little firm ass, 45kg and 5ft 1in. This young guy Steve is 6ft 8in, 125kg with apparently an enormous cock and huge balls. I met him briefly and his size is overpowering. My wife regularly goes to meet him at his apartment were he just fucks her. The thought of her under him being fucked with his huge frame and big cock makes me so confused with jealousy and excitement. When she returns we have the most amazing sex. Licking her knowing he has cum inside of her and then fucking her with my cock last literally seconds. All thoughts go through my mind. She likes the fact a younger guy wants to fuck her and she likes his size, not just his cock but the way he feels on top of her. I have imagination of her being fucked doggy, her riding him but him being on top makes me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing hotter than stories about wives dating other guys. My wife has done this a few times while I wait at home and imagine her giving up her sexy body to some horny pushy hound. She doesn't always have sex with them but one time she didn't get home till 0800 on Sunday morning because her date met a couple of his friends at the bar and they took my wife to a motel and tag teamed her all night long. I ate her sloppy pussy while she told me about how much she loved being a dirty slut wife and being treated like a whore by three well hung guys . They all fucked her multiple times and she came home to me all marked up and full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is just disgusting. What a pure spineless piece of weak shit. He doesn't deserve a wife. He's more suited to be a little gloryhole bitch. His wife was the only one resisting at first but gave in once she saw her so called husband too weak and do nothing to hold on to her.

norcal62norcal62about 2 years ago

Way over fantasized.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Just another stupid piece of crap cuck story. Is this a reflection of your life?????

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

What a load of ridiculous crap. Not even close to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more of this great story, has me wanking & cumming do good, wish my girlfriend would make me a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand this guy's attitude. My wife never went out on dates but she did occasionally go for drinks with people from her work. One night a man brought her home. I had gone to bed but got up to see her when I heard her come in. I was shocked to see her by the front door with her dress around her waist and totally topless. The guy had his hands all over her and was sucking on her nipples. I was so stunned that I was frozen for a few seconds. He told her to drop her dress, get on her knees and suck his cock. She dropped the dress and got on her knees. That's when he saw me coming toward them. He said that she was his for the night and that I could watch or not. I said "wrong" and hit him in the mouth loosening some teeth and kicked him in the balls. I then threw him out the door and kicked him in the ribs. My wife told me that, while she had never fucked him, she had given him several blowjobs. I never heard from the asshole again and my wife said he completely avoided her at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I am very proud of my wife and always encourage her to accept dates. She was reluctant at first but eventually came around and now wished she had done this sooner. Our own sex life has never been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife would like to try a bigger cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is just so stupid as to not even come off as anything but a parody of a jerk-off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why don’t these fag authors admit their sexual preferences and come out? This cartoon musta married a normal girl and ruined her life!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue the story, make her have a baby. Love this story.

StanleyCStanleyCalmost 3 years ago

It is just a story, he painted a nice picture of the wife Kathy, I don't even remember if her husband was named. I wasn't impressed with Alan being an ugly Alpha male and the husband was without a doubt a Beta Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story made me cum so many times.. I want more.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I’m actually angry at myself for wasting precious time that it took to read this story (actually, half way through I decided to just skim the rest). Why would someone write something so preposterous and inane?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

I am NOT a man who would share his wife. I like reading about those who DO, but I could never do it myself. I'm afraid I would've told this guy, Alan, that I might need to meet him and set him straight about MY wife. I'd want to do it face to face. He (Alan) needs to understand a few things.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Sad, for the author.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Usual cuck shit,

Worth 0/5

johnny1705johnny1705over 3 years ago
Good

Enjoyed reading but thought there should be somewhat more description of the sex act

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Steamrolled...

I really liked the idea of the wife going out for drinks because she sympathizes with a lonely co-worker. I like the idea of a busy husband, devoted and loving, telling her to go ahead and have a drink, not because he wants to be cucked, but because he doesn’t see any competition. His wife is reluctant, he trusts her, and it’s just a drink...and it slowly builds from there with the wife actually becoming infatuated and the husband being trapped into a situation where he either loses his wife or he accepts his new submissive role as cuckold to a lesser man who has somehow bested him.

This story just moved too quickly and the only character that was (barely) conflicted was the wife. I like happy endings, but there just wasn’t a challenge here, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]! This is a sex story & a love story, 2-in-1. It is both very erotic and rasonably realistic. Its plot is 100% my cup of tea... & then some.

I did not give you a 5.0 (100%) only because some final touches were missing, for instance proof reading.

The innermost thoughts & feelings of a voyeur husband who also has a wife sharing fetish are realistically depicted; I am qualified to assess that: "been there, done it".

Guys who willingly share his wife are frequently referred to as wimps. I know that many of them are KINKY.

dagonairedagonaireabout 4 years ago
Sequel!

Very good! Can only hope for a sequel! 5 stars!

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
MY Wife Dates BBCs

I understand this tale...my wife dates too, but she is attracted to BBCs. I love it when she gets home late or sleeps over and comes back with her clothes and hair mussed up and her pussy and asshole full of black cum. Then she tells me all about it and we fuck. I love the feeling of fucking her loose and gooey cunt or asshole after it's been stretched by a big black stud. True love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IS anyone really THAT stupid?

Did you think this mess through?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pussy

Worthless fucking pussy, letting some guy treat him like that. Thats his wife, fucking wimp. Hate losers like that not worth tye oxygen they breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

As usual the cuck's brain is in his cock end

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sex

Wife has sex with.A dominant toad. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Died a short death

This story had promise, but seemed to rush to its conclusion too fast. I felt like her date should have left with the kiss and then setup a second date for the fuck. The sex scene itself was literally two paragraphs too...a too short after a decent build up!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Started well died when he became a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but

Instead of such a short story, I would have enjoyed this more if the sex was more detailed...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice

It would be nice if the story could be continued going forward in addition editing with the wife's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT Marriage!

Taken as fetish threesome fun,maybe. As a husband and wife with a real,loving relationship,this just doesn't cut the mustard! (It does cut the cheese though.)

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 5 years ago
So fine!

This is currently my favorite story on lit erotica! I’m just exactly like this wimp husband. And I want Alan to come fuck my wife next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a note...

this man screwing the wife is NOT a fat short thick glasses person,,, Hubby has been lied to big time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oooooo

All the sissy queers will looooooooooove this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Love having a sexy hot wife that other men want to fuck. The key is that she doesn’t seem to have much resistance to gross men that understand some women enjoy the degradation of be taken advantage of. I find it hot and love him pushing till he overpowers us both and fucks her brains out. Being shocked into inaction allows him to get what, under normal circumstances, something out of reach. Treat her as bad as he wants to solidify his position and he can come back for more.

Alan1970Alan1970about 6 years ago
Where is chapter 2

Please please follow this up with a chapter 2 love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story pt 2 ?

Please tell me there is going to be a chapter 2 loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

After reading your story I encouraged my wife of 20 years to accept an offer from her boss to accompany him to an event he needed a date for (his wife could not attend). She was reluctant but did accepted it after some encouragement from me - he sent her the outfit he her needed to wear. it was a short black dress high heels and a thong. she was going to refuse to wear it but I told her it was for a single night at a private event. the night of the event before she left in the provided outfit - I told her I would be gone when she got home going to a friends to play cards and drink and I wouldn't be home till morning. after a few drinks I went home from my friends by cab. I was home an hour and I just shut off the lights heading to bed when I heard a car pull up. My wife and her boss came in the house and sat down on the couch. at first it was just talking my wife thanking him for a good time. I was upstairs looking down in the living room watching as he kissed her. she pulled away saying she didn't cheat but he continued to press forward. my wife continue saying she was married and didn't cheat but did nothing to stop his kisses. soon there tongues were entwined and before long she was naked on our living room floor with him on top of her with his cock deep in her pussy. They never knew I seen the whole thing. Now she is his personal assistant and goes away with him on trips. and always returns with new clothes.

MorgirthMorgirthover 6 years ago
So Hot...

Your story was good. The build up and the descriptive elements were well done. I was enjoying the story very much right up to the last paragraph. When I got there, I felt like you just tossed me off a cliff after promising me a great story. Please rewrite the last paragraph and stretch it out like you did in the rest of your story. Please take a moment and make this good story a great story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why don't you write more chapters?

Your stories make me harder than ever!!

Please write more, I'm looking forward to reading them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, you are a lucky man!

Send that ugly dude to my house, I want to watch him fuck my wife!

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 7 years ago
The best

Well I completely loved loved LOVED it. The detail, the build up. just fantastic. Thank you ... wow/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star!

More pathetic,cuck,gay,bullshit from litercuckya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WIMP

What a useless wimp the husband is, he deserves to cuckolded obviously his brains is in his cock end. The wife is no better either.

Alan would never have got the first "date" never mind his foot over the threshold if I was the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story as always.

Nothing arouses me more than doctoryes stories about younger couples in the clutches of older, repugnant dominant men like Alan. My nurse wife's former patient was such a man. Something about him appealed to her. The little commandeering runt even got a hold over me, made me feel weak kneed and submissive - a servant really when he visited us. The small man loved to have my 5-9 wife parade for him, nude in 6" high heels. I just let it all happen. He said he knew my type!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

I loved it. I would love a sequel. Your stories on this theme are very exciting. Can't get enough of them. Hoping you write many more in 2017 after this great start

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.