Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands down the front of my dress, feeling my breasts, then down my stomach. My pussy started getting damp as I thought about last night. I hope my husband is happy, I thought.

I did have a few chores to do before my husband got home, so I took off to the mall. I found everything I was looking for and made my way back. Just as I pulled into the driveway, I heard my phone buzz. I looked at the text.

"I Just landed." he said.

I replied as I got out of the car. "I'm home waiting for you. Come straight to the room."

I set about laying my husband's new clothes on the bed. I reached into the bag and grabbed the sexiest black crotchless panties I could find. They had pearls that ran down the middle of the crotch with just a small band of black lace along the sides. I wrote my note for my husband, then waited for his text.

"I'm home."

I darted off into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I hiked up my dress and pulled the black thong down and dropped it on the floor. I then reached over and grabbed my diaphragm and inserted it into me. I slid the new panties all the way up until I could feel the pearls rubbing against my clit.

I slid my fingers down over the pearls as I looked at myself in the mirror. I slid my fingers back and pushed a couple pearls into my pussy. I pulled down and straightened my dress as I waited for the knock on the door.

I jumped when I heard him rap his hand across the door. I was shaking a little as I reached out for the door knob. As I opened the door, I found my husband completely dressed, in a beautiful white dress that went all the way to the floor.

I stepped back for a minute as I admired his long flowing hair, thin stomach, and relatively large breasts. I told him to raise the hem of the dress and he did as he was told. The white 4" pumps made him tower over me, but his feet looked sexy in the white stockings.

I then asked him, "So you read the note, right?"

"Yes."

"And you agree to everything?"

"Yes."

"Good, now walk to the bed."

He stumbled more than walked, but it wasn't that bad. When he was seated, I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup. I spent about an hour putting his makeup on him, but when I was done he looked stunning.

I helped him walk to the mirror. He was in awe. He said I did a great job.

I thanked him, then kissed him on the lips. He grabbed me and held me tight. I could feel his cock growing and pressing against me.

I helped him back to the bed, then sat him down. I kissed him some more, then started running my hands along his dress. I pulled at the material until his knees were exposed, then pushed the hem back until I felt the stocking tops.

I pushed him back on the bed so he was laying down. I could see his cock making a tent in the dress, and I couldn't wait to get to it. I slid my hands further up his dress, then flipped it back, exposing the white silk panties he was wearing.

"What a good boy. You put the panties on last." I said.

I hooked my fingers into the band of his panties and pulled them down his legs, exposing his rock hard cock. I then straddled him as I climbed onto the bed, hiking my dress up, exposing my stocking tops and garters for him. It felt fantastic feeling the stockings rubbing against each other.

I started imagining what it would be like to be with another woman all dressed up. "I hope she wears stockings," I thought.

I finally felt his skin against mine, so I pulled my dress up a little more and moved the rest of the way over him. When I was where I wanted to be, I lowered myself onto him, mashing his cock into his stomach and against my pussy. I could feel the pearls rubbing against my clit, and the ones inside me were making me tingle.

He asked what I was wearing, but I said, "Shhh."

I then started rubbing myself on him as I leaned down and kissed him. He kissed me back with a vengeance. I said, just wait, or you will smear your lipstick. I then leaned into his ear as I rubbed my wet pussy up and down the length of his cock.

I said, " last night, I met a man at the bar. He invited me to his room and I agreed."

My husband moaned.

I said, "remember, if you cum, you will have to wait for another time for the story."

"I know. I'll be good."

I pressed my lips to his ear and said, "He said all the right things, and I guess I was wearing just the right clothes, because when we got into the room, he literally attacked me."

Another loud moan escaped his lips.

"I was pressed up against the wall when I remembered to grab a condom. I slipped it on his cock just as he slid it inside me. I didn't fight it at all. He started hammering into me with my back against the wall and my legs wrapped around his waist. He held me in the air by my ass and my pussy."

"Fuck baby, You're making this hard." He said.

"Good, cause he sure as hell was hard. I could feel every ridge of his cock in my pussy. He then walked us over to the bed and laid me down. My dress was up around my waist, just like yours is. He then started sliding deep inside me. All I could do was hold on."

"Damn baby, you may need to slow down on my cock for a minute."

I stopped rubbing my pussy along his cock, then started moving slowly again. He said, "can I have you any way I want for tonight?"

My husband moaned and grabbed my waist and held me still for a second. He then said, "I'm ok. Keep going."

I asked if he had cum, and he said no.

So I started rubbing my pussy along the shaft of his cock again as I continued.

"I bit my lip as I reached down and grabbed the base of his cock. He started sliding out of me as I grabbed the condom and slowly unrolled it off his cock. I figured I would be alright because I had myself fitted for diaphragm in case this ever happened."

My husband said, "Is that what was on the bed?"

"Shhh. Yes."

"Once I had the condom off, I felt him slide deeper inside of me than before. He felt wonderful. He filled me completely. I came as soon as he bottomed out. He held himself still as I thrashed around all over his cock."

"Oh Baby, I love it when you cum on my cock."

"I do too baby. You make me feel wonderful." I said.

"When I was all done, he slid back out, but something felt weird. He pulled his cock completely out of me, and sticking to him was my diaphragm. I reached down and grabbed it, but I didn't try to put it back in. I grabbed his cock and placed it at my entrance."

With that I raised myself up off my husband and guided his cock to my opening. I pulled the pearls out of my pussy and sank completely down the length of my husband's cock.

"Just like that, he slid all the way inside me." I let out a loud moan as I came all over my husband. I just laid there for a minute basking in the glow.

My husband asked, "Do you have your diaphragm in now?"

"Yes dear, I have had it in every time I have gone bare with you. I wanted to see what you would do. That last test proved to me you wanted me to really do this." I said.

"What if I dislodge it?"

I said, "It hasn't happened yet, but if you do, I'll let you cum inside me bare."

"Fuck!! I want to cum so bad!" he said.

"Remember our deal!" I said.

"I know, I'm trying, but you feel so good baby."

"So do you." I said.

I then continued as I slowly slid up his cock, then back down. I said, "He was on top of me, like I am you. I placed his cock at my entrance then felt him slide deep inside me. It was the first time I had been completely bare and vulnerable to getting pregnant in years."

"Oh Baby, you are amazing." he said.

"I felt him start sliding in and out of my pussy, bottoming out every time he thrust forward. I started getting scared, then I asked him not to cum inside of me. He looked at me and said, 'this is exactly the way I want you'. I came all over his cock when he told me that."

My husband started squirming. He wanted to cum. I needed him to hold out just a few more seconds.

I ground my pussy hard onto my husband's cock.

"What did you do?" I heard my husband say.

"I looked up into his eyes, just like you are looking into mine right now, grabbed his strong arms, then said, 'Do you want to cum inside me? Are you going to send me home pregnant tomorrow?'

I was so close to cumming. I could feel it in my toes.

My husband asked, " what did he say?"

I started, "He said 'Yes". I then said yes what? He said, 'Yes, I want to cum inside you!' I looked at him and asked him if he was close, he grunted an incoherent yes. I felt him tense up and start to slam harder. Just as he bottomed out I said, 'Don't.' He started to pull out of me when I said, 'Don't, pull out'."

With that I came all over my husband's cock. I could feel my husband squirming and I could feel his cock jump inside me as he released a torrent of cum deep inside me. I lay there envisioning all of my husband's sperm being blocked by the diaphragm. I knew he wouldn't dislodge it.

I felt my husband's cock shrinking inside of me as I laid there on top of him. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. I raised myself up as I felt the tip of his cock slide out of me. I looked into his eyes and asked him if he still loved me.

He was emphatic. He started telling me how much he loved me and appreciated me. He really enjoyed our stories and that this one was the best he had ever heard.

I started tearing up. I looked down at him and said, "Baby, it isn't a story. It really happened. I stayed with him all night long. That picture I sent was after the first time we had sex. I had his semen deep inside of me already."

I felt his cock hardening up under me. I saw the look of shock in his eyes. He quickly rolled us over. He pinned me down to the bed and was now positioned above me, between my legs. I could feel his hard cock against my pussy.

He looked down at me and said, "Seriously? You really let a stranger fuck you bare last night, and you let him cum inside you?"

I closed my eyes as I felt the tears start streaming down my face. I started feeling ashamed of myself. All I wanted to do was please my husband. He's the one that started me on this path. He started the fire that had building up inside me for the past months. I started getting angry, when I felt him slide his hard cock across my clit. My panties had moved back into place and I felt him grind the pearls into my clit hard.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling from ear to ear. I asked, "you aren't angry with me? Do you still want to be married to me?"

His smile faded slightly, but he kept sliding his cock across the pearls and my clit. "No baby, I'm not angry with you. I love you and plan to stay married to you forever."

I felt my heart jump as I wiped the tears from my face. I reached up and wrapped my arms around him and just held him tight. I felt his cock slide down my pussy and stop at the opening of my pussy. He thrust his hips forward. I felt the head of his cock slide inside of me, pushing the pearls to the side as he slid in.

I let go of him and felt him slide even deeper. It hurt a little, having the pearls inside me and pressing against my clit, but I didn't say anything. If he was enjoying it, then I wasn't going to stop him. I felt him slide completely inside of me and I just held on to him.

I looked up at him and asked if he still enjoyed my unfaithful pussy. I felt his cock twitch as he smiled and started sliding in and out of me. He leaned down and started kissing me, telling me he loved me more than words could describe.

I felt him slam into me hard as I felt his cock expand and spurt deep inside me. I just held him tight and told him I loved him.

When he was all done, he rolled off of me and laid down next to me. He pulled me close to him and told him he would never be angry with me and he would always love me.

I helped him remove his dress and the makeup, then had him take off everything except the nightie. I grabbed a new matching pair of panties for him and I, then I laid down in the bed and curled up next to him.

As we laid there, I told him all about the evening, leaving out a few of the details. When I was done, he was completely hard again.

He asked if I would be seeing him again.

I told him he visited town every week and that there was a good possibility if he wanted me to. I didn't tell him we already had a date for Thursday night, or that Rick might be bringing his wife with him. I needed something to surprise my husband with.

He rolled over onto me, slid my panties to the side and slid his hard cock back inside me. He looked at me and asked me, "Are you falling for him?"

I told him "no" as I felt him slide deep inside of me.

"Are you going to let him take you completely bare again?"

I bit my lip, looked up at him, and I couldn't help but grin. "The thought had crossed my mind."

"Mmmmm, damn you are one hot little slut!" he said.

"Is that what you want?" I asked. "Tell me what you want!"

I saw him close his eyes as he started slamming his cock deep inside my pussy. "You should meet him in his room. I want you to wear your sexiest underwear with just a matching nightie over them. It's getting cold enough that you can wear a long trench coat over it, hiding everything."

"Very sexy baby." I said.

"As soon as you are in the room, drop the coat on the floor."

"You are so naughty. I just love you!" I said. I then looked at him as I ran my hands down his silk nightie, pulling him hard into me. "What about condoms or my diaphragm?"

"Well baby, I think you should just take a couple condoms, in case you want him to use them. You can leave your diaphragm at home. You won't need it with him. Only me!"

"You are the naughty one," I said. "Do you want me to make him wear one?"

I heard him grunt as he slammed his cock inside me. "No!" "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

I felt his cock pulse inside me as he fell onto me. With each spurt I started envisioning Rick's throbbing cock deep inside me again. I felt my body shudder as I came all over my husband's cock. He rolled off of me and laid next to me. I curled up next to him and fell asleep.

That weekend was amazing. I could barely keep my husband off of me. Once while I was in the bathroom getting ready, he walked in on me. I was in just my thong and a bra. I had been thinking about Thursday night and my hands were involuntarily rubbing my lower abdomen.

My husband walked in and asked what I was doing.

I told him nothing.

He looked at me and knew that wasn't true. He said, "Do you think you're already pregnant?"

I glanced at the floor and said, "You never know... If not, I will be Friday when you get home."

He smiled as he walked up behind me, put his arms around me and kissed me. He then bent me forward onto the counter, pulled my panties to the side, and slid deep inside me. I didn't have anything inside of me, so I made him pull out. I turned around just as he was about to cum and wrapped my lips around his cock, swallowing every drop.

Monday morning came too quickly. I packed a new pair of red panties with a matching nightie for my husband for Thursday night, along with a thong for him to wear on the trip home. I then went about getting ready. When I had my makeup and hair done, I slipped into my lingerie. I looked so hot.

I loved looking at the necklace Rick had given me. It looked so sexy against my skin. It plunged into my cleavage, but you could clearly see it sparkling against my skin. I was wearing a white push-up bra with matching thong and garter. I decided to wear nude stockings with it. I reached over and picked up my phone.

After I snapped the picture, I decided to send it to Rick, hoping I would hear something back. With that I slipped into my dress and heals and drove the kids to school.

The day seemed to drag on. Just a text from my husband saying he had landed. I packed my stuff and made the trek home, picking up the kids on the way. The night went like any other. Dinner, showers, homework. I felt exhausted once they were down for the night.

I finally had a little time to myself, so I stripped off my dress and shoes, put on a see through white nightie and laid down in bed. Just as my head hit the pillow, I heard my phone buzz. I reached over and grabbed it.

I opened the message and it was from Rick. He complimented my on my attire today, then asked if I had a good weekend.

I told him my weekend was amazing, and thanked him for the compliment.

He asked if I was alone, to which I said yes. He asked what I was doing, so I told him lying in bed.

He then asked if I could get away.

I told him not until Thursday Night.

He asked if I had thought about him.

I told him every time I fell asleep, he would invade my dreams. I dreamt about him being inside of me every night.

He replied, "I had the same dreams. Wish I could be with you right now!"

I could feel my pussy getting wet. I ran my hands down my nightie and just brushed my fingers over my panties, sending a shock through my body. I wanted him so bad I couldn't stand it. I stood up, turned sideways towards the mirror, snapped another picture and sent it to him.

He replied almost immediately. "I wish you could get away."

I told him I would love to, but I can't.

He then asked if I had plans for lunch tomorrow.

I started thinking about what he was implying, and whether I could get away at lunch or not, but when I looked down at my phone, I saw that I had already sent him a message. "No plans as of right now," was typed in. How did that happen, I started wondering. I was lost in thought when my phone buzzed.

"Great, come to my room around 11:30. Goodnight."

"Goodnight" I thought? I wanted to play with him more. I wanted him to see me use "little Rick" tonight and get him all worked up. "Goodnight," I huffed. I started getting upset, but decided I could wait until tomorrow. Maybe he wasn't into sexting? Maybe his wife was here? Oh crap, maybe he was going to introduce us tomorrow.

I sent my reply with a Goodnight. I set about looking for something I could wear. It had to be sensible enough for work, but sexy and attractive for Rick, and maybe his wife. I found a beautiful full length dress that would suit my needs. I then went about picking my undergarments and shoes.

By the time I was done, it was almost 11:30. I knew I had to get up early. I sent my husband a text goodnight and went to bed.

My dreams that night were amazing. I could feel every inch of Rick's cock deep inside of me. I could feel it every time he came inside of me, It was like I was reliving Thursday night all over. When I woke up in the morning, I was so horny I couldn't see straight. I didn't have time to do anything about it, but I so wanted to slide my toy deep inside me and cum hard on it.

I went about my morning duties. Shower, shave, makeup and hair. Once that was done, I walked over to my clothes. Everything looked fine, except for the panties. I didn't know what was planned for lunch, but I wanted to be ready for anything.

I opened my panty drawer and pulled out the black crotchless panties with the pearls on them. I knew you would be able to see the lines, but at this point I didn't care. You would also be able to see the garter straps through my dress, so it didn't matter. I put everything on, then slipped the dress on. I rounded out the outfit with 4" sling backs.

I got the kids ready in no time and off we went. That morning was the busiest I had ever been in the 5 years I had been with the company. Before I knew it, it was 11am. I told the girls I had a lunch date with an old friend, and that I would be gone for a couple hours. Kimberly, my friend looked at me, but didn't say anything other than, "Have fun."

I was really hoping I would. I pulled into the hotel at 11:20 and made my way to the reception desk. The Maître D' was there and just handed me a key. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back as I made my way to the elevator.

1...45678...12