Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

As we approached the house Master turned to me and said, "Slave, the permission to speak freely is now revoked. You will only answer questions directed at you. If you have any questions you may ask, but if I feel the question was unnecessary, you will likely be punished, so be sure to ask only very important questions."

As he finished speaking he opened his door and walked around to open my door. He reached across my body and unfastened my seatbelt. He used his hands to close my thighs and lifted my legs turning me 90 degrees to face the house. With my feet on the driveway, he kissed my lips and pinched my nipple through my very tiny bikini top. As he grasped my leash I felt a slight tug on my neck. I stood on the driveway on my 5 inch stiletto heels. He led the way up the steps to the entry door with me following him one step behind and to his left. He opened the massive door leading me into a very impressive entryway. A huge chandelier hung from the entryway ceiling just beyond the door. I heard footsteps and caught myself as I started to panic. I obediently did not move from the spot where he had left me.

"Simon, what do you have?"

I looked up to see a man about the same height as Master. He had piercing eyes that bore through me. He wore a smile that was not friendly, but more like a sinister smile you would expect to see on an evil doctor in a movie. He was dressed casually and even though he and Master were talking his eyes never left me.

Motioning with his arm toward the man, Master said, "Erica, this is my brother Eric. Eric, this is my slave until midnight tomorrow. She has a fantasy of being auctioned and used as a sex slave. I purchased her last night at the auction. You will likely see her from time to time around the house. Do not be shocked. She will be either naked or very provocatively dressed. We will have a party tonight in Erica's honor. I do hope you can attend."

"Erica?"

Master answered, "Yes, that is not her real name, but you know the hots I have for Elizabeth's daughter. I had to come up with a name for her so I figured this would give me the chance to have a little fantasy of my own, my own personal fantasy involving some hot Uncle/Niece incest."

Eric grinned and after examining me very closely looked at me and asked, "May I touch?"

Master answered, "She has no say in how she is treated. You must ask me for anything you would like as it pertains to her. And, yes you may touch her anywhere you like, but anything beyond touching with your hands or having her touch you must be first cleared through me. There are certain rules and conditions I have agreed to and those must not be violated and no, I do not wish to discuss them, so please ask me for anything other than what I just permitted."

"Anything you say big brother. She really is magnificent, big brother. May I see more?"

"With her hands bound as they are she is unable to show you her body. Just a second and I will show you her beautiful female charms."

As if either of these items concealed much, they were all the modestly I had. I stood silently as Master untied my top and removed the C-String from between my thighs. Eric moved closer wrapping his hand around my tit. His hand was very rough and felt good on my skin. He bent forward and licked my nipple eliciting an involuntary moan escaping my lips.

"Oh yes, she is a hot one. You will have to let me in on your secrets and let me have a chance at the next auction."

"You think I want to have to compete against you? You are such a horn dog your sense of money disappears and you would give away the family fortune."

"Likely so, I have no common sense when it comes to beautiful women, and big brother you have out done yourself on this one. I would really like to take this one up to my bedroom and dip my cock in that luscious cunt."

"Eric, did you not understand me? You may touch here and you may have her touch you. You may penetrate her mouth, but none of her other fuck holes. You may get an opportunity to use her later, but for now you are not to put your cock in her cunt or her ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I hear you. I don't like it, but I do understand. I just hope I get a chance at that cunt before you relinquish ownership."

"We will see, and it is very likely you will get to sample her before she leaves. We must go now so I can show her where she will be staying while here."

"Good day Ms. Erica. I do hope you enjoy your stay here and that my brother gives you the proper level of attention."

I could not help but wonder about the dynamics between the two brothers. Master's brother seemed like a man who takes what he wants. I wondered if he would respect his brother's demands regarding me. I certainly hope so. He was not a man I was attracted to in the least, but then choosing who got to use her body was not a right a slave would be granted.?

With my hands still fastened behind me, but now wearing only my wrist restraints, collar and the plug in my ass, Master tugged on my leash and led me up a winding staircase to the second floor. When we reached the top, he led the way down the hall with his hand firmly on my ass. I could feel him playing with the base of the plug in my ass. "You are to have this firmly inserted in you unless you are cleaning yourself or my cock is using your ass. I will be using your ass at least once, but more likely I will use it multiple times. After all it is such a pretty ass, how could anyone who owns it be expected to pass up using it a little? The plug will also give you a level of protection against some who may want to use your ass without my permission."

As he was talking about my body, I was wondering about the similarity between the name Eric and Erica. It was apparent the niece was named after Master's brother, but why? Hopefully I would learn more by keeping my ears open. It was obvious I was not permitted to ask, at least not now.

"Here we go, this is the Master bedroom and where you will spend a substantial amount of your time while at my home."

"Before we do anything else, I must enjoy my slave a little. Turn around and I will unfasten your wrists."

I did as commanded and felt him remove the bindings.

"When I get all this off, I want you to take a shower and clean yourself for me. I want you properly cleaned for any manner I wish to use you. Do not overlook anything. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head as I answered, "Yes Master."

He had finished releasing my wrists and it felt good to stretch my arms and get the blood circulating.

"Bend over and I will remove your plug so you can prepare your ass for my use."

As I bent at the waist I felt his fingers grip the base of the plug and twist it as he gently pulled it out. It was painful as my sphincter slipped over the widest part, then subsided as it then slid closed as the plug narrowed and then exited my body.

I slipped my shoes from my feet. I looked at Master as if to question the collar. He thought a minute and said, "Here let me remove the collar while you bathe, but I will put it back on when you get out of the bath." I do like the collar as I feel it shows my ownership of you. If you were my permanent slave I would have a special collar custom made for your slender neck.

He then picked up a phone next to the bed and pushed two buttons. He waited a few moments then said, "Mary, can you please come up to the Master bath and draw a bath for my guest? Great, thank you."

I looked at him as if to ask what this was all about, but knew I had not been given permission to speak and would find out in just a few minutes anyway. Standing there totally naked, Master looked at me and said, "That was Mary. She is my maid and she is aware I was attending the auction last night. I told her if I won I would need her assistance with you. You will obey her as if her words were coming from me, do you understand?"

Again I nodded my head and said, "Yes Master."

"Good."

Facing away from the door I heard the latch and the squeak of the hinges. "Mary, come in. This is Erica, and yes that is not her real name. You know the hots I have for my niece."

"Yes Sir, I certainly do. Does your cock feel good in your slave? She sure is a pretty little thing."

"Her pussy is like silky warm wetness. I just can't seem to get enough of her. You are right, she is very pretty. My cock gets hard every time I look at her. Would you be so kind as to please draw a warm bath for her and wash her body for me? She has been in a high state of arousal this morning and I do want a fresh cunt to dip my cock in."

She grinned as she looked at me. "Certainly, Sir. I have been looking forward to this all morning. I am pleased to prepare her for your use. Are there any special instructions or preparations you would like?"

"Now that you mention it, after you have her makeup and perfume applied, please install this and secure her to my bed facing up." Indicating he wanted his maid to put the butt plug back in me. How much more humiliating could this get? A woman I had never met was being instructed as a part of her domestic chores to bathe me and install a butt plug in my ass.

"Thank you Mary. I will leave her in your expert care." Looking at me he said, "The same rules apply, you only speak if Mary asks you a question of if she gives you permission. Do you understand she now has temporary control of my slave?"

I nodded my head answering, "Yes Master."

"Very good. Mary please give me a call if you need me. Please come get me when she is ready for me to enjoy."

"Yes sir, I am sure we will not have any problems. It is going to be fun preparing her for you."

With that Master left the room closing the door on his way out.

"Stay right there and I will get the water ready."

I did not say anything, and stood as ordered. Mary was an unattractive woman. She was dressed in a French Maid uniform, which I thought was ironic. She did look good in it and filled it out nicely. I guessed her to be maybe 5 to 10 years older than me. She was a little taller than me at probably about 5 feet 6 inches. Her breasts were not overly large, probably a C or maybe a D cup. She had a tiny waist and long shapely legs. She wore pumps with a 3 inch heel. She had beautiful flawless caramel color skin. She wore her hair short in a very attractive style that complemented her face very nicely. I was impressed with her, but was not sure what was about to happen.

"Come here Erica. The water is ready."

Walking into the master bath I saw that Mary had slipped her dress off and was wearing only her half cup bra, g-string, garter belt and nylons.

"We need to hurry, Mr. Cole is waiting and we have quite a bit to do. Step into the tub and sit. I will wash you."

Her touch was gentle as she lathered my skin and washed me. As she worked, she talked. Obviously I could not respond, but just listen.

"Mr. Simon is a very generous man. He was so excited he was asked to be part of the auction. Yes, I know all about it and about your fantasy. I know how your husband arranged for strangers to bid on you. I don't yet know all the details of how it was handled since I have not talked to Mr. Simon since he left here yesterday to attend the auction. Miss, do not worry, I do not judge you. I think it would be exciting and I admire you to have the courage to live your fantasy. Today will likely be pretty intense, but I assure you Mr. Simon is a very considerate man. There is little doubt he can get into the role of "slave owner", but it is just a role and he would never hurt you. You may have figured out that after we are done here, I will get you all fixed up for him. I will tie you spread eagle on the mattress of his bed. I will then close the door. I will tell Mr. Simon you are ready. He may make you wait for him, but knowing him as I do, I doubt he will be able to wait very long, knowing you are prepared and waiting for his use."

"I am permitted to give you the opportunity to speak freely. You have my permission to do so, but when I leave the room, you must not speak except as Mr. Simon instructs. Do you have any questions of me?"

"Yes, ma'am but what do I call you?"

"My name is Mary, but to keep your role intact as a purchased sex slave, I think it best for you to call me Mistress."

"Mistress, how long have you worked for Master?"

"I came here as his parent's maid when I was 23. That was 16 years ago. His father was the man of the house then, but five years ago, both of his parents were killed in a car accident. Mr. Simon, his brother and sister took over the family business and I became their employee. Mr. Simon is the oldest and he runs everything. I think you met Mr. Eric when you arrived. Their sister Miss Elizabeth, or Liz, has a daughter. She is the only child of the three. She is a very pretty young lady. Mr. Simon thinks a lot of you to have given you her name. Sorry, but I gave more information that I probably should have. I am very proud of the Cole family and love working for them. They are a wonderful and I might add a very wealthy family."

All this time Mary had been washing me and I loved the attention and the feel of having someone pamper me like this. "Miss, you need to stand up so I can clean between your legs. Mr. Simon is going to be using that part of you quite a bit, I am sure. We need to make sure it is squeaky clean."

I did as instructed and felt her bare hand on my skin. "You feel very nice. I do need to clean inside your pussy and your bottom. I will use a douche on you and then when you get out of the tub I will give you several enemas until you are as clean on the inside as you are on the outside." She giggled and said, "These men sure do like putting their cocks in our bottoms, don't they?"

I smiled and said, "Yes Mistress it does seem like they enjoy their cock in our ass as much or even better than they like our pussy. I actually like for a man to use my ass."

"I know some women do. For me, it is okay, but I like feeling their cock in my pussy more."

"Mistress, it is really none of my business and if you don't want to answer, I understand, but are you and Master intimate? What I mean is does he fuck you?"

Smiling Mary answered, "I probably should not say this, but if you will keep it between us, Mr. Simon and I played around quite a bit when I first arrived. He is older than me and liked having some 23 year old pussy to play with. Understand, I was totally in favor of that. We are not as intimate now as we were then, but when we are here all alone in this big house, we can quite often be found in the same bed enjoying each other. Mind you, it has been a while since I felt his manhood in me, but it sure does feel good when he does put it in me. Recently he has invited me into his room a few times, but it is not a regular thing. Just seems to happen when we are both here alone and we both are in need of some close contact with another human."

"I see."

"Missy, Mr. Simon is a wonderful man, but does not have time for the ladies. That is why I was so happy he was invited to the auction. I was pretty sure he would win if he liked what he saw and he told me he liked your pictures. He told me he was skeptical the auction was not just a joke. He said anyone as pretty as your pictures could not really be doing this. I never saw the pictures he saw, but now I can see why he liked those pictures so much. You are very pretty."

Blushing, I said, "Thank you Mistress. You are very kind."

She finished with the douche to clean my vagina and gave me four enemas before she was convinced I was clean enough. After the second one I was pretty sure I was clean, but she liked filling my colon and said she wanted to make sure I was clean for her Mr. Simon.

She brushed my hair and expertly applied my makeup. After applying perfume to my breasts and the inside of my thighs, she told me it was time for her to secure me to the bed. I asked, "Why does he want me tied to the bed?"

"Miss, you don't understand men very well if you don't know the answer to that. They like it when the woman they are about to fuck is helpless and they have total control."

"I understand the control issue, but I have given myself to him each time he has wanted me without question. I have done everything he has asked."

"Yes, true as that may be, but men still like seeing their women tied and helpless. It is sort of like the question as to why does it arouse some men to inflict pain on a woman. It is something in their psyche that is triggered by inflicting pain. Same for the women who like being on the receiving end of the pain. Do you like the pain you feel at the hands of a man?"

"Well, if inflicted in a sexual way to bring them pleasure, I get pleasure. I don't think it is from the actual pain, but rather the fact I know the man is being aroused by causing me pain. It is all so confusing, but I do know when a man gets aroused inflicting pain on me, my pussy gets very wet."

"I bet if you really thought about it, you not only are aroused by letting the man inflict pain, but deep down you also like the pain. You may not realize it, but that is something for a psychiatrist to figure out." She laughed and said, "It is time for me to install your plug. Bend over the back of the chair and use both hands to pry your cheeks apart for me to slip this in you."

I bent of the chair she had indicated and gripped a cheek with each hand and held them apart.

"Excellent, now you just stay like that while I put some lubricant inside you. We don't want him to hurt you more than necessary when he puts his cock in you, now do we?" I felt the cold tip of a tube of lubricant and felt the cold thick paste enter me as she squeezed a portion of the contents of the tube into me.

"There that should make it easier for both him and you. Stay like you are, I am putting the plug in you now." Just before I felt the plug go in me, I felt Mary kiss my asshole then lick it. She didn't say anything, but I know what I felt. Then I heard her say, "The plug will hold the lubricant in you and also stretch you, making it easier for your Master to use that pretty little ass of yours. Now it is time for me to tie up your Master's prize possession for his use. Please lay on the bed."

I lay on my back and Mary told me to move to the center. She opened a drawer and withdrew four long lengths of white cotton rope. It was soft, but strong. "No this is not an everyday thing. It was purchased just in the event he brought a sex slave home from the auction. He told me if he did, he wanted to be ready to tie her up and use her right away. I figure you have already felt his cock in you, but this is something he wanted to save for his bed here."

She tied each piece of the rope down low beneath the mattress securing them to a corner of the bed. Taking my left ankle in hand I watched her as she looped the rope around it several times and tied my leg off tight. Pulling my right ankle tight she repeated the procedure. Wrapping the rope around my right wrist she pulled and tied it off. She walked around the bed and asked me if I needed anything before she finished. I shook my head no and she took my left hand and tied it in the same manner. I was stretched, but not painfully so, to the four corners of the bed. Mary then surprised me as she placed a blindfold over my eyes. I had not expected that. Once she had it tied tightly behind my head, I felt her lips on mine and she gave me a passionate, but tender kiss. Her soft lips felt nice.

I could feel her fingers lightly stroking my pussy. "Tell me something. Has a man ever fucked your pussy with a plug in that cute little ass of yours?"

"Yes a few times."

"How does it feel?"

"For me it is wonderful. It is not as good, but it is sort of like having two cocks in you at the same time. Mistress, have you ever had a cock in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time?"

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers